View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dared: Searching the Basement (for Drakus) 

Persephone froze at the question posed to her. Yes, why was this happening? Why did it keep happening? For what purpose besides bringing her pain and humiliation did this happen? But when she tried to think of it, she couldn't for the life of her figure out why, but she knew. Deep down she knew the reason, but she wasn't allowed to remember. All she could reall was the phantom silhouette of something...a wolf?

"...I don't know," she replied, honestly sounding lost. She looked at him with confused eyes. She barely even flinched when his tongue tasted her lips again, that talon on her skin. But she shivered again, her resolve coming back up. As always and unfailing, although she couldn't quite fathom why she always kept up the fight, even though she knew things would end up with her screaming and panting and moaning as she was ravished like never before.

"I...I don't....I don't want to do this at all..."

But if I had to choose, logically I wouldn't want this to hurt more than I had to... she thought, unable to say it aloud, face going all cherry red as arms went up to cover herself futilely, out of sheer habit.

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:35 pm

The beast pinning her down begins to pleasure himself a little, grinding his hips to rub his cock into her belly, his hard thighs pressing into her crotch as he does so. His tongue licks a trail up her neck, then he nips at the soft, tender skin with his sharp teeth, enough to hurt but not quite hard enough to break the skin.

"Persephone" he breathes in her ear, "It's the at all part that makes that a lie. Part of you does want this. It wants to be pleasured... And it wants to take pleasure in pain. I'm going to fuck and abuse your body in so many ways... And you are going to cry out for more."

He pinches her full, firm breasts through her shirt, then heedless of her hands he begins pulling the buttons away from it one by one, to rattle across the floor until only her clutching hands are keeping her shirt closed.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Persephone wanted to close her legs, but with the way she had positioned them it wasn't possible to close them all the way. Not without pressing her knees into Drakus' sides and that would only garner an unwanted response. She was warm and hot all that the same time, her skin a permanent rose now as she could feel him so close in such an intimate spot. The girl kept her eyes averte from what was going on down below, not knowing she was leaving her neck exposed until it was too late.

She kept back a strangled moan at his bites, the only real sign she was enjoying it (her body was, at least) was the way her chest seemed to be rising and falling in a slightly erratic manner as the girl's breath started to hitch and speed up along with her heart beat.

His voice sounded ungodly erotic to her, whisperiing all those dirty things into her ear like that. But she just closed her eyes and pretended nothing was going on, keeping her arms crossed and holding her torso for dear life. Her hands clenched and so did her teeth as she could hear every button fall and rattle on the floor, the sounds echoing slightly in the near empty room. And, honestly, this did excite her somewhat, sending shivers up and down her spine, but she denied it with all of her being as she bit her lip and tried to wriggle away from him. At least not let his teeth so bloody close to her pulse.

Although, it is kind of hot in a weird, vampire sort of way...

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:01 am

Drakus licks at the fluttering pulse in her neck, and pulls her shirt open with his hands. He moves back to regard her breasts, now only concealed by her bra, with approving eyes.

"Such pleasing curves. You're an act of rape waiting to happen. Your body shaped on the outside to inflame males to forcefully violate you, and within, your nerves and mind all wired to make you enjoy it when they do."

His fingers trace her breasts, the sharp claws not quite leaving marks on the perfect swelling mounds, heaving and blushed red in her state.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:08 am

"Nnnn!" That was about the only audible noise she had made so far, making itself more audible with each lick. Being licked wasn't exactly an unpleasant feeling, but odd and a little ticklish and somewhat enjoyable. His tongue was rough against her soft skin, on a very strange whim she met her little tongue with his with a very quick, kitten-like lick as he pulled back a bit to look at her chest.

Modestly, she raised her arms to cover her chest, eyes averting away from him. Not that she could see much of him as he could see her, but she could feel his eyes on her and that was enough. She blamed it on being basically blind in the dark abyss known solely as the school's basement. When one of the five senses was rendered useless, the others would become more sensitive; something she cursed because she could really and truly feel each and every single inch of him on her, pressing up against her. And she felt like she ached for him.

This really is unfair. She thought to herself, wanting to smac up her own body for betraying her.

She blushed and glared hard at his words. "I highly doubt that." He was tracing on her breasts, making her feel nervous and trembling. Defensively she held onto his hand. "Stop that!"

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 am

"Or what, Persephone? I can do as I wish with your body. I will do as I wish with it. And you... Must learn to accept whatever I choose to give you. And to enjoy this acceptance."

His talons suddenly pinch the tender flesh of her breast, painfully, and he only releases her when she stops trying to hinder him. Each time she tries to cover herself or push his hands away, another painful tweak.

"It seems you must learn to obey. To obey me... And to obey yourself. You fight what you are, what you need, and fortunately, in this room, we are more than amply provided with the means to speed this education."

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:27 am

Persephone winced, a strangled cry leaving her lips as she was painfully pinched. She looked at him, strickened, because he really was going to go through with it and he was going to use this room to its full effect if she didn't cooperate. Thing was, the pink haired girl just wasn't ready to have this sort of thing happen to her again (then again, when is one ever ready for rape) upon recovery of another broken hymen. Wasn't ready to have her spread wide and coming so hard she saw stars.

It scared her.

But Persephone was brave, too. Braver than most girls thought she was capable of being. So, slowly she let her arms drop from her chest, her hand from keeping him from touching her. So was mostly exposed now, the only thing covering her was her bra and the little silver cross lying in her cleavage. Although, she found nothing to brace onto on the cold, hard table she was lying upon. One timid hand found a wrist--his and it wasn't meant to hinder, but she needed an anchor in all of this madness and she would remove it if he told her to. But for now she held on.

"Alright, alright..." You damn bastard. "...you don't have to get so dramatic about it..."

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:52 am

"And finally seeing sense? You are full of surprises!"

He reaches for her cross, and hold the chain on one talon, before snapping it and letting it drop to one side. A keen observer might notice he'd taken care not to have it touch his skin. Then his claws slice away the straps of her bra, one after the other. They trace across her bare skin, round to her sides, where he cuts through the fabric of her bra again, finally pulling it free and baring her breasts to the cool air.

"Your charms are indeed most appealing" he murmurs, as his clawed hands explore her bare, vulnerable flesh. Then he leans down and licks his forked tongue about her nipple.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:03 am

"Yeah, that one werewolf told me the exact same thing."

She blinked as her mind suddenly went blank. Werewolf? What werewolf? When have I ever met a werewolf? Huh. Strange. Maybe she was remembering things wrong again and just mentally shrugged at it.

He removed her cross, which drew a small arch of her brow on her face. But then then loss of her bra made her squeak and she had to try really hard not to cover herself up again. Drakus wouldn't hesitate in manhandling her as shown before and if Persephone was anything, it was that she was a quick learner. She didn't stop him from from touching her, but her grip on one of his wrists did twitch a little, tightening just a bit.

She blushed at his compliment and closed her eyes, whimpering softly as his tongue found one of her nipples, which had already started to harden due to the cold air from being bared to the basement air.

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:14 am

He licks his long, flexible tongue about the hardening peaks of her nipples, one then the other and back again, whilst his hands kneed her breasts slowly. Not roughly, but the sharp tips and impression of strength behind them seem to keep the possibility of pain hovering a heartbeat away.

Then he sucks one nipple completely into his mouth, aureole and all, and licks at it, before biting down. Hard enough for her to wonder for a moment if she's bleeding now, though that's just her sensitive nipples.

He begins to lick, then suck, then bite at the smooth, soft skin of her breasts, moving in a circle around her nipples and spiraling up to those hard tips, before hew moves to the other breast. Never enough to make her bleed, but he's leaving teethmarks across the previously flawless expanse of her skin.

How are you feeling, Persephone? With his mouth otherwise engaged, his voice sounds inside her head, reminding her that she cannot conceal her true feelings from this creature. Are you starting to writhe and ache? Do you want to be taken hard and deep? When I've aroused you to the peak of sexual need, will you simply not care that deflowering hurts, or will the pain of a torn maidenhead be as enjoyable to you as the climax that will follow it?

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:26 am

Her breaths became shallow and sharp, filling up the entire room. Her hands were laid flat against the table, clenching and unclenching every once in a while as Persephone screwed her eyes shut as she felt electric jolts go through her body and only from Drakus playing with her breasts. She sort of feared what else he was capable of doing to her. Her fear of being harm never allowed her to relax into his touch, the thought of possibly getting more than she bargained for keeping her quite alert and her attention solely on him.

The girl was worrying her lower lip a lot, rolling it around between her teeth; bitting into the soft pink flesh as the vampire sucked on her tits, licked and bit down, eliciting moans she had been keeping back before. Her heart was racing in her ribcage, beating so hard she felt like it would burst from her chest. She would flinch when she felt his teeth graze her skin, body arching up suddenly, barely half an inch off the table before settling back down--and then jolting back up again, sweet little cries coming from her lips.

I feel like I'm fire...like I'm freezing at the same time... She told him. I'm shaking so hard, but I'm keeping it all back...because....it feels so good and it's not supposed to feel so good and I'm scared you're going to go too far and it's going to go too far and I want it so bad.... The girl's thoughts were slightly incoherent as she tried to string a sentence together, the sensation of being pleasured slightly overwhelming her at the moment.

God I want you to come inside me. She thought, biting her own lip enough to draw blood, as if that small bit of pain would be enough to keep her rational.

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:04 am

Drakus continues his assault upon her breasts while his hands reach downwards. They grasp the ragged upper part of her dress, and tearing sounds are soon heard once more before the lower half is in shreds as well. He casts the pink rags aside, leaving her lower half in her long socks and black panties.

Say it out loud, Persephone. We both know what you really want, but you haven't admitted it to yourself until you shout it out loud. Until you beg me to do these things to you. And until you do, I'll have to make it rough. The bad sort or rough. Not the sort I'm going to do no matter what you say... The kind of pain that makes your pussy wetter and your orgasms some much louder and harder.

His claws trace her warm, tender legs, scratching a barely visible mark on the soft skin of the inner thighs from where her socks start above her knees to her sheet panties. He rubs a knuckle up and down the smooth fabric, pressing into the hot little mound.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:29 am

He wanted her to say it? When she had told him in the privacy of her mind? When she couldn't even form coherent sentences in her mind and he wants her to speak her desires? Lord in Heaven, this vampire was going to be the end of her. Of course, that thought was chased away when she felt the rest of her clothes go, her legs clenching together at the knee as she pulled her legs up instinctively.

She wanted to kick away, feeling those sharp talons touching such a tender and intimate place. It was sensitive enough as it was without her being blind and causing that sensitivity to become hyper sensitive to the touch. She whimpered and mewled, caught between being defiant obedient. If she just cooperated like she had bene the last couple of minutes they copuld get over this and she might even enjoy it. But the thought of being controlled...well, Persephone had never been the type to really listen to anyone in the first place.

So, she kept herself from saying anything, the only sound coming out of her mouth being pleasured moans and strangled cries as she, once again, trie to deny herself any pleasure in this.

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 am

Drakus traces a talon along the cleft of her sex, the thin fabric of her panties all that protects her softest and most intimate flesh. He presses it against her clit, and tweaks at it painfully.

Don't pretend you didn't hear me, Persephone. You know what I want, and you WILL admit what YOU want. Sooner or later... How much will I have to discipline you before you do, though? We shall see!

The nipping of his teeth becomes more painful, and his claws slice away her panties, discarding them so that nothing now separates her pussy from the huge, hard, throbbing cock she feel pressing against her.

I can take you now, Persephone, hard and deep, just like you're aching for. Or I can hang you from the chains over there, and then torment your tender body until you scream out what you really want, and I do it anyway. I will have my satisfaction of you, and you will beg me for it... How much pain will you make me inflict before you confess your lusts?

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3