View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 In the Dark... (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: In the Dark... (for Kanoe)
[Let's see if this works, again...]

'Awk!" His head snaps back a little, and he growls in annoyance. It drives in and out of her quickly now, tentacles clustering around her body, squeezing and rolling her breasts and rubbing along her legs and arms. He doesn't cease or hesitate for a second, jerking her back and forth as his tentacles alternate grinding into her depths, then sliding out. He wrests a climax from her, a thin tentacle suckering onto her clit, and others under her blouse to her nipples, all of them getting tweaked and tugged.

After a few long minutes, he hisses quietly. "I can see you are going to be a troublemaker. Fine... I wasn't going to keep you forever or anything. But you really aren't going to wear that thing?" He asks with a dramatic sigh.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Pissing it off was just a small victory for Kanoe. Of course it being pleased and happy has not been pleasant for the young witch either so lashing out was the last thing she could do. Her body writhes uselessly against her bonds as tendrils pound away at her very being. The woman's soaked clothing stuck to her skin, forming around her many curves. But, none of that could be seen as the mass of tendrils envelope her tugging and rubbing at anything they could get a hold of. She could feel her entire body tingling as tentacles slide under her clothing and rub against her bare skin. The dark witch found herself trembling as her loins quiver with each thrust into her dripping sex.

Unable to hold it off any longer, the woman screams as her body shudders in pleasure. Juices soak down the pumping tendrils. Her breasts pulse against the groping appendages as her rock hard nipple throbs rapidly with engorged blood. Kanoe's eyes flutter with every suck and tug at her vulnerable pearl. It was beating just as rapidly as her heart as she tugs and pulls at all her bonds. It was all useless, she could only hope someone heard her scream. But then, she doubts anyone in this dorm could save her. Despite the spray of water on her face, she manages to open her eyes enough to glare at the creature in response to his question.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 am

((For those reading; a fair bit was played off-boards. But to continue...))

Icosagon was nothing if not thorough; the witch found every fold explored, toyed with and tormented. The mass of tendrils enjoyed every inch of her supple, delicious skin that it tugged and teased, and those questing inside her core stretched her slowly and insistently as more and more of the monstrous things crammed between her thighs.

Drawing screams, moans, and other noises from Kanoe, he seemed to delight at teasing her pearl in reaction to her cries. When she moaned, it tried to make her scream. When she screamed, it tried to make her gasp. When she gasp, it tried to make her sob in bliss and defeat.

And through it all, he teased her mind as well as her body. Icosagon never quite pushed her past the breaking point, always finding new ways to incite her rebellion in the guise of his verbal torments. Just when it seemed like Kanoe would cave completely, he found something new, no matter how annoying or trivial, to raise her ire with. And it was using this that he exhausted her strength and will, making her dig into her reserves bit by bit as he turned iron glares into eyes squeezing shut in shame and bliss.

It was several long hours of his continual attentions before he finally deposited her in her tub. The shower sprinkled a low stream of warm water over her, washing away the sweat and slime and making her soaked clothing cling to her sensual, conquered, and beleaguered body. Leaning forwards, he kissed her forehead lightly and whispered.

"Quite fun, you are... maybe we'll do this again. I'll leave you that uniform, so please wear it some time."

...and with that, he slipped away. Leaving her to rest, recover, and remember...

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:27 am
Profile YIM

The creature was cruel in his meticulous acts to wear at her mind and body. The witch's own pride was becoming her downfall as she summoned what strength she could to renew her struggles and verbally threaten the slimy thing. As her will began to weaken, she would occasionally scream for help. Little did she know that the walls of her dorm suppressed all noise. No one was coming to save her, a fact that constantly ate away what little fight she had going.

Her body tingles with endless need and sensation. The constant goading and teasing kept spreading her focus away from trying to control her body. With each taunt, her reactions became less and less. Kanoe's struggles grew weaker, too weary to fight anymore. The heat of lust and need crashes against her mental defenses, clouding her judgement and further weakening her resolve.

His words wreak havoc as they flow unhindered into her mind. Unable to fight any longer, tears of defeat trickle down her cheek along with the shower waters. Moans and cries of held back bliss sang like music to the monster's ears. As more tendrils push at her folds, the defeated woman would only groan and spread her thighs out further. The once struggling student was now writhing, trying to rub up against the groping appendages.

The strange effect the creature had caused Kanoe's tingling body to grow even more sensitive to the thing's touch. Weak moans and gasps of pleasure revealed every little weak point her body had. The witch was becoming fine tuned like a musician and his instrument, producing whatever sound he wishes.

Kanoe quickly twitches from the aftershocks of her several climaxes as it finally sets her back in the tub. The woman did not pull away from the creatures kiss. Her half lidded eyes flutter slightly, the only reaction the exhausted student could manage. After his words, her blank eyes fell shut. The water continues to shower down on her defeated form, her exhausted mind dreaming of nothing but the horrors of this long weekend.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9