View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 In the Dark... (for Kanoe) 

Post In the Dark... (for Kanoe)
A faint dripping noise, the cool feel of stone against her skin; these were the sensations that crept their way into Kanoe's slumber. As consciousness gradually returns to her, she begins to become increasingly aware that she's no longer snuggled under her bedsheets, no longer with the comforting softness of the pillow under her head.

Beneath her hands she feels cool cement, giving her chills under the meager clothes she slept in. The stone was uncomfortable but smooth, and as her eyes opened, the only thing about her surroundings she could sense. Besides a faint echoing 'drip, drip, drip' from somewhere around her, she had no clue where she was. It was pitch black, nothing visible anywhere around her, and there was no sound, no noise that would signal the proximity of others (students, or not) anywhere around her. The irregular dripping noise stopped a second later, leaving her only in maddening darkness...

Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

The dark witch shivers and curls up on the cold floor. The lack of warmth and comfort compared to her bed quickly clued her in that something was wrong. Kanoe's eyes open as she slowly sits up. She blinks a few times seeing no real difference in what she saw compared to when she had them closed. How did she get here? Where was she? The faint dripping of water seemed to be only thing about her. The floor was smooth concrete and dripping water could mean pipes. She was in a building but she only knew of the school and the dorms. This did not seem like either.

Brushing long strands of black hair behind her shoulders, Kanoe rises to her feet. Her hands began to smooth out and straighten her long black night gown. At least she had her clothes on still. The young student began walking forward, her hands slightly infront of her to feel for any sort of wall to start herself off with. Her eyes strain in the darkness to make out anything. It did not feel like anyone else was here. But, was that the truth? She did not dare call out for whoever or whatever brought her here must still be around somewhere.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Post creepy surroundings...
As she slowly stood, she could feel a touch of humidity in the air. Feeling around was little more reassuring than flailing about. She couldn't feel any walls, couldn't feel anything around her. If it wasn't for the floor, she would wonder if she wasn't floating in space somewhere!

As she reaches around, she feels a droplet splash against her hand! It's enough to make her start in surprise, a sudden sensation of the droplet running down her hand and tickling the skin. The added sound of her heart pounding in her ears is joined by a rumble that makes her scream in surprise! A steady thrum and rumble fills her ears, sounding like the grumble of some terrifying beast for a few terrible seconds. But she quickly enough identifies it as the sound of a dehumidifier suddenly churning away only a few feet from her...

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe began to walk forward only to feel something touch her hand. She hops back in slight shock. Her fingers lightly ran over the bit of fluid on her hand. She could not even see what touched her but, she could only assume it was water like what was dripping elsewhere in this place. The woman takes a deep breath, letting it out a soft sigh. She could feel her heart pounding. She just needed to calm down and get herself out of here.

A loud rumble made her freeze in place. The sudden sound did startle her. Her mind races to register and identify the sound. It was a machine...probably a heater or air conditioner. Kanoe was not someone to be scared of the darkness. She attempts to summon demons and use her dark arts. She did not flee from the dark but welcomes it. But, she really would rather be able to see. The witch made her way towards the dehumidifier, at least she has a sort of reference to go by.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 am

Post source of help?
Up above, something tilted its head as it observed her behavior and reactions. Coiled and still in the air duct, the tentacle observed her behavior with sensory organs that could perceive more than just chromatic light; she was cautious, but steady. Wary, but not terrified. It was somewhat surprising... and interesting.

She finds it quickly, the little device churning away in the darkness of... wherever she is. Straining, she barely makes out a faint glow from it... under a piece of black tape! The device must have some sort of light that should be shining dimly, just covered by something. Before she gets a chance to reach for it, she hears something else... a low, heavy slithering noise echoing from somewhere far away from her... far for the moment, at least.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 am
Profile YIM

The sound of the machine coming closer was the only sign that her footsteps were carrying her anywhere. The dehumidifier continues to rumble away on it's created task before the young student. Her eyes blink as she notices a faint glow from the machine. It was so dull that she thought it was her eyes simple playing tricks on her. Kanoe's fingers lightly trace around the glow, feeling the tape covering what was probably a button or meter to be read in the dark. Someone put forth alot of effort to make this place as dark as possible. Even if the tape was removed, the glow would do little for her sight. It was better than nothing though.

As she reaches for it again, she heard far more discomforting sound. It sounded like, slithering? Kanoe turns around, her eyes straining in the darkness. There was no way she would be able to see it like this. Such a soft sound, she thought it could be a snake or something. But, the sound was echoing from somewhere else. To hear it from here would mean it's alot larger than some ordinary snake. Was it one of the monsters of the island? Why the hell was she taken to this place? Did they just want some student here to stumble about in the dark? She grits her teeth, shaking her head. It doesn't matter. One thing was for certain, she did not want to run into whatever that sound was. She pulls the tape off and began feeling around the machine, hoping it was put up against a wall or corner.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:31 am

Post cornered?
The very faint light does little to illuminate her surroundings; it takes a few long moments for her to even see the floor in the faint, red light that the machine cast off. Searching, she finds it must be set in the center of the room, no wall immediately around it... but, there IS a cord! Her vision slowly improving in the dim light, she begins to see the stone floor that stretches away in all directions and the pipes that run along the ceiling, confirming her earlier guess at the dripping. As she follows the cord, she finds it leading up to a sought-out corner, a large water boiler set into it. She must be somewhere in the basement... of some place. Presumably on campus. But where, she didn't know.

There was no windows, she found, nor anything else in the large room but a pair of dingy-looking doors in the opposite corner of the chamber. The room is large, over twenty feet on each wall... it was likely a storage room, although she doesn't see anything kept in it at the moment; it looks old, dirty, and she begins to detect the smell of mold in the air. It was certainly damp enough.

The slithering seems to echo from somewhere beyond the doors, and from there too a voice whispers a distance away... "Heeehh... I can smell you... liiiiittle snack... Wheeeere did I puuut yoooou?" The voice was low, inhuman, and seemed to tease her ears with it's tone. Slowly, the slithering noise was getting nearer...

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:07 am
Profile YIM

The young woman had to use every little thing to finally get herself an idea of her surroundings. Circling the large dehumidifier, she found no walls near it. Her bare feet nearly trip off the long cord that extended from it. From there it led to an outlet in the wall along with more machinery. Slowly, she follows the wall, outlining the room as well as finding the double doors that led out. It was a storage room but really did not match a storage area for a school nor a dorm. The brief moment of relief from figuring out her surroundings quickly fade as she remembers the rumors about the school's basement. It was supposedly one of Shokushu's greatest punishments to send a student to the basement. She knew that it would happen someday due to her practicing her magic or defiance against the school's rules. But, she expected to be sent there by a teacher during class not be abducted from her dorm room while unconcious. She does not even know why she was brought here.

Kanoe's hand reaches for the door only to freeze at the sound of the slithering once more. She had no idea how to get out of here beyond this door. Her heart once again began to pound in her chest as she hears the echoing whispers of what could be none other than a monster. The thing was coming for her. Staying here would do nothing but delay the inevitible. This monster will find her eventually and then she will be stuck in this room. She had only encountered a few of the monsters and most only seek to rape or 'study' her body, not eat her. That still brought little comfort to the tense woman. Whatever it is, it did not sound pleasant and she would rather avoid it entirely if possible.

Willing her hand to stop shaking, the witch slowly pushes open the door. She lets her eyes adjust to the new area as she looks around quickly.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:31 am

Post monster at play...
The door swings open, creaking a little as the hinges turn. It seems to be a door in the side of a dark hall, one she can barely see down... it continues on to the right too, she sees, with another door on the same wall. Perhaps the second door she saw leads into an adjacent room then, with that next door also leading into it.

In the other direction, she hears the slithering again, and this time footsteps. Over her shoulder, she sees a dark human-shaped shadow walking slowly towards her! "...Mm... there you are, lovely thing..." The figure whispered lowly, pausing its advance a moment. "And awake! Are you ready for a long... rough... night?" She can't make out much, but he seems to be a few inches shorter than her, small and thin.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:54 am
Profile YIM

The creaking as she opens the door sounds deafening to her ears. Whatever was looking for her will probably hear the sound echoing down the hall. Kanoe steps out into the hallway. Darkness, just like everywhere else. Her eyes barely could trace the outline of another door down the hall. Why did this school have such a large basement? She could only imagine what sort of punishments are given in a place like this. It seemed more like a dungeon or prison than a basement.

Kanoe shivers upon hearing the slithering once more along with...footsteps? The thing was coming with someone else? She turns around to see a figure further down the hallway. The words he spoke were far from pleasant. The dark witch add several questions but she doubts this person will tell her or perhaps she did not want to hear his answers. Remembering the other door, she quickly turns and runs to it. No choice but to try the only door she saw.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Post retreating...
She heard him laugh as she turned to run, a biting, insane cackle that reverberated off the walls and echoed from everywhere at once! Just as she threw open the door, something wet hit her back, something heavy sticking to her clothes. But she flies into the other room, the door shielding her as she heard the wooden impacts against it of other... things!

She felt whatever it was that hit her back begin to squirm about, some kind of thick and short tentacle that slid up her back! It was a cold, wet feeling as it poked at the base of her neck, trying to 'nose' under her shirt! She could hear slithering from out in the hall, a continuous low noise punctuated by steady, clear footsteps calmly following after her.

The room she barged into was pitch-black, and with something snaking in between her shoulder-blades she could barely concentrate. She felt something heavy nudge her foot, a glass and metal rattling sound coming from it as she bumped it entering the room. A box maybe? She had no time before whatever it was barged into here, and she could feel tiny suckers against her skin now as the tiny thing climbed onto her neck!

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 am
Profile YIM

The laughter caused her entire body to shiver as she pushes on the door. She squeaks in shock as something splats on her back. It felt rather large and she could feel the wetness soaking into her black nightgown. Kanoe runs into the room and slams the door behind her. She jumps at the sound of more splats against the door. Was it coming from that insane man?

"Eep!"

The thing was moving! She struggles to reach behind her back to grab the slimy thing. The woman hisses in pain as her bare foot kicks a heavy box of various metals and glass. Her eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain as she reaches behind her. Her nightgown was loose fitting as expected for a robe meant for sleeping in. She could feel it slithering down her bare back.

"N-No!"

She grabs the part that was attaching to the base of her neck, trying to pull it off. What is this thing?

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:13 am

Post pursuit
It felt like some sort of sticky, rubbery thing, like a slug or something else. She seized it, but it squirmed and twitched in her hand, slipping free with it's malleable and slick body! Eugh, it quickly slid down under her nightgown, crawling down into the small of her back, leaving a sticky trail of some sort of slime on her back and hand!

As she stood there and struggles with the thing, she heard the footsteps stop. The door behind her rattle a little as it was touched, and then creaked lowly as it was opened. "You can only run for so long..." Dammit, she was right out in the open! At least it was dark... but she couldn't see anything either!

The strange thing began to poke it's nose around the small of her back, feeling along the beginnings of the curve of her right buttock slowly.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:53 am
Profile YIM

The woman shudders at the feeling of the sluglike thing she tries to grab. It was absolutely nasty. The thing slips from her fingers and sides down her back. She squirms but it was now useless to get it off without shedding her gown. What was this thing trying to do? It definitely was not an ordinary animal that's for certain.

She nearly stumbles over the same box again as the door rattles. All this struggling was keeping her focus away from the more important thing, escaping. Her eyes could not make out anything in the room, it was large, open and pitch black. The thing was still writhing on her back but she had a much bigger problem to deal with. Kanoe grits her teeth in annoyance as the thing began to slither over her rear, soaking her panties in it's strange slime.

Enough, she was going to end this hear and now. As the door creaks open, Kanoe's eyes flash as she spat out a quick incantation. A flame sparks to life in her hand which she quickly threw, sending a firey bolt towards the strange man.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:26 am

Post fire and pain
The thing continues to wriggle, about as thick as an orange and still wriggling about. It was awful, and its constant squirming now played across the small of her back as it wormed down, now pushing into her wet panties! Ugh!

The door swings open, and a flash of reddish-orange light cast the room into shadowy view; it was a large room, just like the other she had ducked from. Set side-by-side to that one on the side of the hall, she can see the connecting door she spotted earlier from the other side... and a number of cardboard boxes stacked and laid haphazardly across the room. Definitely meant to be a storage room! Right next to the door, she spotted a metal shelf standing there, covered in different bottles and containers of various sorts, a few small boxes squeezed onto it breaking up the chaos.

But while the front-end room was seen through her peripheral vision, lots of vague information bombarding her consciousness, her eyes were locked on the young man with blonde hair who staggered backwards as the bolt of flame hit him. Black tentacles were slithering and dancing in the hall behind him, and as the man's clothes caught aflame they began to writhe and dance in agony!

Light flickers and dances as a shrill, inhuman SHRIEK carried through the room, rattling the shelves, carrying through the floor and into her bones! Even the creature writhing about her backside pauses, flailing a bit against her as it frantically squirms!

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next