View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sub-Basement 

Post Sub-Basement
[OOC: Brief rundown, this is a place designed for my personal use and entertainment, what goes on here will be of my preference and rather on the extreme end, even for rape. That being said I will not go beyond any participants own boundaries or preferences, just don't come down here looking for a 'light' scene as it is not the intent of this thread. Thank you all and I look forward to entertaining myself with you all.]

Ravensteel checked all the instruments, and studied the readouts, over and over he checked every last detail of his little 'amusement area', room after room of various tools of torment and sexual debauchery. He was very eager to treat his first victim to this place but it wouldn't do to have them endure a substandard experience by being hasty. But in short order all was ready, after years of isolation and preparation he was once again ready to wreak havoc on the students of the island, now to acquire his first victims....

Thu May 01, 2008 2:47 am

Natalya couldn't believe she was being punished. That thing had raped her, and now she was being punished for it. She rolled her eyes, it wasn't like she hadn't already been punished when it raped her. Muttering she looked at the map again and growled. Great this was the last thing she needed, she was lost. She was going to get into trouble for this as well, she could almost bet. Looking around disgusted she decided her best option was to see if anyone was around to help. "HELLLLOOOOO!!!!"

Sun May 04, 2008 10:16 pm

As he finished his final preparations for 'guests' he was alerted to a student wandering dangerously close to his lair by a motion sensor he'd installed in the Basement proper. Stepping into a lift it carried him up one level to where she was, striding forward he turned the corner of the darkly lit hallway just as she called out, "Yes may I help you?" In his dark suit he must have seemed to just appear in the small circle of light created by the wall lamp a few meters ahead of her. He was a darkly handsome man with a somewhat daring appearance with his long hair and fine cut suit, but his expression was one of friendly helpfulness.

Sun May 04, 2008 10:27 pm

The 5'3" girl look at the man as she flipped her long blue braid over her shoulder. If it wasn't for her curvy figure one might think her a child still. She moved closer to the man with swaying hips that invited all kinds of erotic thoughts. There was no coy smile or any indication that she knew how she affected men(monsters). "Yeah I got this stupid punishment. They sent me this map telling where to go, but I think they jacked it up." She snorted crossing her arms under her chest making them strain even more against her snug top. "This map makes about as much sense as why I'm being punished. By the way I mean neither makes sense." She looked around hoping she could see where she made a wrong turn. "Maybe you can help be? I'm Natalya."

Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Smiling kindly at her simple admission, her sensual actions seeming not to faze him, but a trained eye would notice his visual wanderings before he spoke, "This place is laid out like a maze, it's no surprise to get lost down here unless you know where you are going." He said with a light chuckle, then his expression soured, "So....'Punishment', huh? Did they give you a specific teacher or person you were supposed to meet? If not, I may just be able to help you dodge this punishment. I disapprove of the schools punishment methods and their reasons for it, however if you agree to help me with a bit of work, I can tell the administration that you served your punishment with me." He said casually his long legs carrying his well shaped 6'4" body to stand arms length away, "I'm Professor Steel, it's a pleasure to meet you Natalya."

Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Natalya chewed on her lower lip and shook her head. "No they were just sending me to one of the rooms and told me to wait until the professor arrived." She shrugged idlely before agreeing. "I don't see why not. As long as I don't get double punishment then I don't care. Stupid to have it anyways." She moved closer to him waiting for him to lead the way and tell her what he needed.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 pm

"Typical of this place, always so vulgarly adamant about the things students must do, but when it comes to their responsibilities they're so lax that it borders on negligence. However today it works in both our favors so I guess I shouldn't complain." He said turning about gesturing for her to follow him, "I am the former head of the Science Department for the school, I have been on a leave of absence since an incident a couple of years ago but now I've been welcomed back to resume my previous duties. I do different experiments to try to gain grant money for the school, how would you like to have a hand in some real worthwhile testing? It's nothing dangerous I assure you." He said as they reached the elevator leading to a lower level.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:33 pm

"I think they would do some good listening to their students instead of punishing them for things they don't want to her." She followed behind listening. Well atleast she found a nice professor who was willing to help her. "I guess. It's not like I have anything else to do. I was suppose to be in detention all day. I think the time was between five this morning till eight tonight."

Mon May 05, 2008 12:37 pm

"All DAY!?" He asked incredulously, "That's unbelievable! What on earth did you do to deserve that kind of punishment?" He asked as he ushered her into the elevator, in just a few moments it was down to the Sub-Basement, and gone were the dank stone walls replaced with shimmering steel corridors and and bright overhead lights.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Tilting her head she thought about how to say it. "Not wearing proper clothing, being out of dorm after curfew..." She started to chew on her lip again. "There's one or two more trumped up charges to. Oh and never forget the lying of being forcefully raped by a monster." Stepping off the elevator she shrugged again.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Listening to the list of foolish charges Prof. Steel shook his head, but at the last one he stopped cold in his tracks, slowly he turned to look at her, "Lying about being raped by a monster?" He studied her carefully, "Was it a lie? Or are they still covering up the acts as, 'Wild Fantasy', or, 'Lies senior girls tell the others to freak them out'?" He looked serious and very much like he knew exactly what she was talking about, and more than anything that he believed that she may not have been lying.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Looking around she sighed heavily. "Unfortantly no it's not a lie, which is also were the lack of proper clothes came from. I do admit to sneeking out of my room, but I like jogging when I can't sleep." She turned to smile at him, a real smile. It felt good that he believed her even though she had decided that she was going to try her best to ignore what had happened.

Mon May 05, 2008 5:17 pm

His face kept it's serious expression, "So it's still going on.....I had hoped during my long absence that they had somehow removed this stain on the school instead of simply covering it up. I have two questions for you, if the damage done to you could be corrected would you want it? And if the memories of what happened to you could be lost, wiped away as if it had never occurred would you want that also?" He looked entirely serious his eyes staring at hers intently.

Tue May 06, 2008 6:12 pm

She blinked tilting her head. "Would I want my virginity back? No, the monster said he could give it back. Honestly though why have it back so something else can take it again." She spoke softly as she moved unable to stand still. Her words caused her to blush. "I'm grateful that he didn't do other things I guess. I've heard some of the girls talk lately about of things, places, the monsters rape them." She turned so she didn't have to look at him. "As for the memory Professor I think I'll keep it. It will remind me to be careful around campus. Never to be alone."

Tue May 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Prof. Steel seemed almost shocked at her reply, but an understanding look slowly came over his face as she explained, "You are very strong, I admire your courage, now come along we'll do my experiment and you will be free to go and have served your 'punishment'." He said as they entered one of the many doors spanning the hallway, inside there was a table covered with various beakers and vials all filled with a variety of fluids, a rainbow of colors. "Now I know this may sound odd, but this is the test, these potions are all physical stimulator's, I've tested them myself and can assure you they are safe for anyone but I wish to know if they have the same effects on anyone that tries them. Are you still willing to participate?"

Thu May 08, 2008 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next