View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sub-Basement 

Post Re: Sub-Basement
"Really? Is something wrong? That should only have increased your ability to discern objects through touch? Is it not working the way it should?" He asked her rather urgently, of course the potion was working exactly the way it should her bodies sensitivity now being equivalent to being an aroused sexual organ. Not to mention her breasts and pussy now being almost three times as sensitive as normal. "Please tell me exactly what you are experiencing so I can try to figure out what went wrong." He wanted to hear her express her discomfort.

Mon May 19, 2008 3:10 am

"Like I'm being touched all over." She moved again with a whimper. Her legs fell apart even more. "It feels like someone is touching my..umm..well down there. Like someone is touching my..breasts. Please make it stop." She reached up with both hands grabbing her breasts hoping to stop the sensations. A low moan escaped as it cause a chain reaction. Her nipples peaked tighter and her nectar completely soaked her panties now. "What is happening?"

Mon May 19, 2008 3:18 am

Did his best not to smile at her words, "Oh! I am so sorry! I guess the dose for your body size was too much instead of just increasing your tactile senses it seems to have over stimulated your entire tactile nervous system." At her blatant sexual motions he watched carefully, "I'm afraid I can't reverse the process, however, it should wear off in an hour or so.....If you want that can be the end of testing you can go now, your detention has been served in full. Just try and get back to your dorm room so you can sleep off the effects." He said the door opening for her exit.

Tue May 20, 2008 3:39 am

Nodding her answer she moved out of the chair with a moan. "Yes sir," she told him. Carefully she tried to move towards the door, but she couldn't seem to make it. Her clothes rubbed her everywhere grazing her nipples as she moved. Grabbing a close by table she whimpered.
She bent at the waist fire seemed to travel through her sex. In the position that she was in he could see her wet panties. Whimpering and moaning she came her nectar dripping down her thighs. "What....." she whimpered.

Tue May 20, 2008 3:56 am

Keeping up with the concerned teacher routine, hoping that he'd be able to have her violated without revealing he was a part of it in a separate room but if she continued on this way much longer he wouldn't be able to restrain himself. "Are you alright? What's wrong is it making you sick?" He pretended that the moan hadn't sounded completely sexual, but he knew even better than she did just what her body was experiencing, even walking was a sexual experience the firm pressure of her shoes like a gripping hand at her sex.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:07 am

She was whimpering as she shook her head. "No, no I'm not sick," she said quickly as she straighten. Natalya moved towards the door once more, but her body wasn't ready for movement yet. She gasps as it felt like something reached up and grabbed her sex.
Shaking her head even harder she clawed at her clothes. Layer by layer her small curvey body was revealed. Her panties were the first to go then her skirt. Her top and bra was quickly shed as well followed by her shoes and socks.
She stood naked in the room the wet evidence of her sex visible. Her large pink tipped breasts free. She had been raped but she wasn't sure what exactly was wrong with her now. "Help me please professor. Something is terribly wrong."

Tue May 20, 2008 4:15 am

He watched somewhat agape as she tore off her clothing, but managed to remain calm if he handled this just right he may still have her leave here thinking that the experiment went out of control and not that he'd planned it this way. "Alright I'll see what I can do. Sit back down in the chair and I'll do an examination. With any luck I may be able to figure out what went wrong and fix it." He said as a multitude of electronic impliments rose from the sides of the chair she had been sitting in a few moments ago.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:39 am

Carefully she made it back to her chair. Each movement had set her sex even farther on fire. Resuming her seat she sat and waited from him to tell her what was wrong.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:45 am

A few of the instruments moved to land upon her highly stimulated flesh a stethoscope placed itself between her breasts, it's chill reaching her very core, as other instruments danced and caressed over her skin. This continued for almost a full minute, before he spoke again, "I need a blood sample do you mind?" He asked a needle appearing at her left hand side.

Wed May 28, 2008 3:26 am

Natalya felt everything so strongly she groaned. Everything that touched her felt like a caress, felt like her sex was throbbing. When the needle came hear her she jerked her head up towards him. "I..ummm..not fond of needles," she said softly. Would the pain be so much more then normal now?

Wed May 28, 2008 3:33 am

"I am sorry, but I need a sample to test the depth of it's effects on your body and how to reverse it." He said the needle moving forward, and just as she had feared, she was not only super sensitive to pleasure, but pain as well so when the needle jabbed her it would feel the equivalent to having it jab her between her legs as well.

Wed May 28, 2008 3:36 am

Natalya screamed loudly when the needle stuck her. The pain between her legs cause her to spread them displaying her sex. Tears streaked her cheeks even as she orgasmed. Her nectar made her exposed sex glisten.

Wed May 28, 2008 3:42 am

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it would be that painful for you, I should have been more careful." He said, however he enjoyed the sight of the girl screaming in pain as much as he had seeing her squirm in unwanted pleasure. After another minute of being poked prodded and caressed, he spoke again, "Uh, I'm not quite sure how to tell you this but, the only way for it to release it's hold on your body is to let it run it's course. From what I can tell you can either wait, um 3 hours, or you can make it go faster by, uh, 'burning' through the stimulant." He said sounding bashful.

Wed May 28, 2008 3:48 am

Natalya leaned back in the chair looking helpless. She could feel the wetness between her legs and wondered at it. Listening to his words she blinked innocent of what he was suggesting. "I can't wait that long," she moaned in the mix of pain and pleasure.

She looked up at him once more. "How can we make it go quicker?" Her legs were still spread displaying her wet sex to him. It was obivous that she wasn't even aware of it. "Please just do whatever to stop it," she finally begged.

Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3