View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sub-Basement 

She blinked at his words. "You mean I don't have to stay all day?" She followed him muttering a thank you at him saying she had courage. She looked around chewing on her lip. "You sure that is nothing will happen to me? I won't like change into a monster?" Her question was only partially serious. "If you can promise me I'll come out like I am then yes I''ll participate."

Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 am

Prof. Steel chuckled slightly, "I assure you that you will be no different when you leave here than you are at this very moment. These are mostly just stimuli enhancers, meant to assist medically with people who are physically deficient in some way. One can enhance hearing, another touch, sight, smell taste, even muscle reaction time and strength. The effects will only be temporary of course but it should be an interesting experience none the less." He said as he headed for the door, "I will be in the monitoring room so I can get some readouts on the percentages of enhancement, you may begin with whichever vial you choose."

Thu May 08, 2008 1:16 am

"Okay," Natalya answered and watched him leave. She moved over to the table and picked up one of the vials. She looked at the other ones as she placed the one back down. Picking up a blue one she took it and looked towards where he said he would be. "Is there a place to sit while I do this? Will I know when soemthing happens?"

Thu May 08, 2008 1:30 am

He looked down at her from the observation window, "Just one moment...." In the next second a part of the wall slid away and a large padded chair with a few odd looking instruments on it was sitting next to the table, "There you go have a seat and we can begin testing at your leisure."

Thu May 08, 2008 1:39 am

She took the vial with her and sat down. "Thank you," she said softly. Drinking the vial she placed it back on the table then folded her hands in her lap. Her left foot swung back and forth slowly as she waited to find out what would happen.

Thu May 08, 2008 1:51 am

For a moment it would seem as though the potion was a dud, nothing felt different, or looked different as she swayed her foot....Then slowly that began to change, she could HEAR her foot as it moved through the air, the sound of the air brushing against her skin, the creak of her knee joint as she moved it, the beat of her heart and almost every other sound that was beyond human hearing was now reaching her, not painfully just as background noise. Then in a few seconds his voice returned, it was however uncomfortably loud, "How is that does it feel any different?" It sounded like he shouted right in her ear.

Thu May 08, 2008 2:09 am

Sitting there with her hands clasps she realizes that she can hear the motion of her foot. Her heart beats a little faster before she manages to make it calm down. At his voice she looked over and nodded. "I can hear things that I shouldn't. Do I wait for this to wear off or take another one now?" She listened to her heart beat as if it was next to her ear.

Thu May 08, 2008 2:24 am

"It will fade on it's own, just continue for now." He replied, she would note that the volume with which he spoke now was much lower it wasn't so deafening as it had been a moment ago. "Each has it's own duration but none should last longer than half an hour." It was a lie, until the counter serum was ingested all her senses would remain in this hyper motivated state, but she didn't know that.

Sat May 10, 2008 5:13 am

Natalya picked up a vail that contained purple liquid. She drank it quickly before placing it back on the table. Leaning back in her chair she looked towards him again and waited.

Mon May 12, 2008 1:32 am

Post Re: Sub-Basement
[Sorry for delay, work is done in 5 day 12 hour shifts and many times I am too tired to come play, I will try harder in the future.]

As the tart liquid settled in her belly and her gaze turned to him it seemed that this time nothing was happening, until she discovered she was looking at him as if only a foot or so away. Even more freakish was that the more she looked at at him the more she could see, even the part that had been obstructed by the console before she could see and if she focused harder she could see even beyond his clothing. "How is that one, what changes did it bring?"

Sat May 17, 2008 4:16 pm

"Oh this is so cool," she said as she noticed how good her vision was. Picking up another vial, this one yellow, she laughed. Drinking it she blinked. "Oh yeah I can see really good now, but I can still hear really good too."

Mon May 19, 2008 1:49 am

As she took a drink of the yellow she would slowly discover her sense of smell reaching supernatural levels, she could smell the metallic tang of the steel walls, the scent of soap on her skin and shampoo in her hair, even the odd musk of her own body scent. "And what now?"

Mon May 19, 2008 2:10 am

Natalya wrinkled her nose. "Oh great I can smell everything. You ever smelled steel? Not very nice." Picking up yet another vial she drank the orange liquid. Drinking it she licked her lips. "I hope all this doesn't make me sick afterwards."

Mon May 19, 2008 2:31 am

"Sorry about that, I can only sterilize the environment so much. What about that one?" As he asked the biggest impact on her yet transpired, as she placed down the vial she'd drank from the caress of the glass at her fingertips sent a jolt through her. More and more she could feel things hyper sensitively, the rustle of fabric against her body feeling like soft caresses to her most sensitive regions. In short order she discovered that her entire body was as sensitive to touch as her vagina, that also posed the question of just how sensitive her normally sensitive regions were.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:47 am

She felt the change almost instantly. Moving restlessly in her seat suddenly she gasped. "I...oh...my clothes..." She continued to shift, the movement making her nipples hard and her panties wet. "I can feel them all over." Her breathing became labored as her moving caused her panties to rub between her legs. "I don't like that one." Her legs parted slightly as her panties became even more soaked.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next