View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fate's Punishment (Fate) 

Post Fate's Punishment (Fate)
In my human form, I sat and waited in the chair I was given. Some new student was joining me today. I had heard from others that she was being punished for breaking objects and not admitting to the crime. I was going to be her "detention" for the day.
The room was bland and the walls silver. The school made rooms such as these for disciplining their students.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/pyroguy760/sddsds.jpg (
demon form)

human form (imagine him in black)

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 am

Fate was casualy walking down to the basement, trying to not look suspicious, in her mind she was raving about how she didn't break those things... she hadn't even touched them... they just fell off... 'what are they going to do anyway?... make me do lines?' she thought, writing not sounding so bad... Once she was there, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer...

Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:48 am

The knock was like a moment of intensity that exploded as my demonic senses took over for a second. I regained myself and preceded to open the door.
"welcome to detention. im sure we can have a great time." I said in a soft tone. Looking her over, I ushered her in and motioned for her to take a seat. As soon as she walked in, I locked the door and put the key in my "pocket." I spoke a few words in magic and locked it that way too.

demon form)

Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:06 am

Rose walked over to the chair she was told to sit on, and she sat on in, she looked at him lock the door 'why dose he need to lock the door... its just detention' she thought to herself, she didn't speak, so she didn't get herself in more trouble or something stupid like that...

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:08 pm

"so Miss. Rose, I hear you have been a bad girl on campus. Breaking stuff and etc. in other instances." he said calmly. "will you calmly explain your case in the incident? And will you tell me what you think of this punishment for yourself?" He sat down in the extra chair in the room.

demon form)

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:53 am

"Well actualy sir, I didn't even touched those things that fell and broke... I was walking past when it happened, and it fell of... And the punishment is unfair, if I didn't do anything to deserve a punishment... but here I am..." she said, thinking that he wouldn't really care anyway... She shifted in her chair, and continued to look at him...

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:16 pm

"well, you are here anyways and will pay for the crime whether you did it or not." he said. "I believe the punishment said you had detention for two hours, so I believe I'll start it now." He got up from his chair and walked over towards her. He circled around her till he was behind her and bent over her form. "so, my dear, are you going to make this easy or hard?" he said into her ear softly. Not soon after, his hand shot around her breast and started kneading it.

demon form)

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 pm

"Don't touch me" She warned, grabbing his hand with supprising strength, and she pushed it away. She sat there, thinking this might make him angry, hoping it would...

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:55 am

Her action did not anger him. It simply provoked him into wanting her more. As she pushed his hand away, he used his other hand and it went into her shirt. A button broke as he forcefully pushed her blouse open.

"Ha, i see you are not so accepting of your punishment. We shall see how you end up." he said in a mocking tone.

demon form)

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:55 am

Rose grabed his wrist, and somehow got it in a position, where with enough force, she could snap it. "I said don't touch me... or we will see how you end up" she said in a dark tone...

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am

Her hand around his wrist did not scare him in the littlest. He was after all using magic to keep this illusion up. Not that she could break his demonic hand anyway. "Give up little girl." he said. His other hand went straight where the first one went and this time ripped the shirt open. "Next your pants will disappear." he said in a commanding voice.

demon form)

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:06 am

Rose knew she was beaten, she let go of his hand... "Fine... you win..." she said, staring at the wall to the left of her, not wanting to make eye contact... Why she had given in so easily, she didn't really know herself... But she knew he would win eventualy... and she would rather not be beaten to a pulp...

Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 pm

"tell me, rose. do you believe in demons?" he said as he got his hands into her pants and fingered her.

demon form)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:27 pm

"YOU SON A BITCH!" she suddenly yelled out, kicking at him with fury unknown to even her, she wasn't just going to take this. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:33 am

For a second, her sudden outburst surprised him enough to drop his spell that bound him as a human. The demon appearance showed itself for a brief moment, but it was enough for her to see what he was. As the spell reactivated, he turned back into the teacher that was with her. He said, "Don't make me get violent with you, rose."

demon form)

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next