View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 First Detention Session (open for student) 

Post First Detention Session (open for student)
Ashium moved around her large basement room adjusting her things just right. Once everything was in place she smiled. She was in her invisible form, at will, as she finished the room. Folding her arms over her chest she chuckled to herself. This was going to be so much fun.

Her movements were silent as they always were in either form. She looked along the wall at the shelves of 'toys'. A three foot tall and two foot wide shelf held an array of dildos. Another shelf beside it just as big held a varitey of nipple clamps, clit clamps, and other various items to inflict pleasure/pain. There were things line up along the wall on the shelves that looked rather painful as well.

Chains, handcuff, leg cuffs, ropes, gag balls, and all sorts of kinky things lined the shelves as well. There was six tables slabs that filled the room. Above and on each table were restraints. At the end of one table there was a strange looking machine, it's uses hidden from view. This table held a padded bench like thing that the girls were bent over.

Another of the table had stirrups the girl's knees were placed in to keep her legs spread apart. It looked very much like a torture chamber. Satisfied with the room she assumed her human form and walked out to the office room connected to the real dentention room.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:03 am

Post Re: First Detention Session (open for student)
Severity swore under her breath, walking down the stairs to the basement. She had already gotten detention, and she had only passed a few assignments in late? Bizarre...
As she approached the door to the office, she glanced down at her uniform. This one was already too small for her, the shirt's white fabric straining over her ample breasts. The skirt seemed rather short, especially as seh walked. A bit nervous, she knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Hearing the knock she was instantly giddy with excitement. "Come in," she called. The girl would find what appeared to be another student dressed in a white dress with white hair and large amber eyes. The young girl looked no more then sixteen or so and it was apparent that she would be lucky to reach five foot. She looked completely innocent.

"Hello," she greeted when the student walked in. "Are you here for detention?" Her question was soft and polite. She glanced over the girl having to contain her excitement. This was her first student and she planned on taking it as slow as possible. Well she amended in her thinking, she would cum quickly once because she really needed the energy. After that however she was going to drag out the girl's climaxes.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Severity nodded. "Er, yeah," she said, a bit uncomfortable. "Do you know where the teacher is?"
She glanced down at the other girl, a slight smile curling across her lips. This girl was so adorable- what could she have done to get down here?

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Ash smiled warmly at the student and giggled. "I don't mean to laugh but you see I am the teacher," she winked holding out her hand for the detention slip. She was rather interested in finding out how long this girl was here for and what for.

"I am Ashium. You can call me Miss Ash, Miss Ashium, Ash, or Ashium. Whichever you prefer," she said cheerfully. Her tone and actions showed that this might not be a bad detention session afterall. "I don't mind tell you that you are my first. I just arrived."

She moved to her desk and pulled out a set of keys. Slipping the large ring around her wrist she turned back to the girl. On the keychain there was a number of keys, what looked to be atleast thirty. "I guess we should begin," she said tilting her head as if she wasn't sure what to do really.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 pm

She handed the slip over, inwardly smirking. Sure, Mr. Hardiman had been particularly harsh, sentencing her to six hours in detention plus more "as the punisher saw fit" but this sweet little girl couldn't possibly make it that hard on her.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 pm

"Severity is your name huh. Interesting name I must give you that. Do you prefer a nickname or anything," she asked politely. It wasn't hard to keep up the innocent act since she had been pretty innocent before the accident. "Six hours or as long as I see fit. For a few late papers?"

Turning around she unlocked the door behind her. Opening the door it wasn't noticable until once inside just what the room was. "Well I guess we should start," she gestured for the student to enter.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 pm

"No, it's fine," she replied, offering a smile before walking in behind Ashium. When she noticed the things around the room, she froze, petrified. She could only recognize a few objects, and they didn't look pleasant at all...

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Once inside she turned locking the door with the key. In and out of the back room required a key. There was no turning locks or dead bolts for her doors. "I will ask you politely only once Severity. If I must repeat a command you will add an hour to your six. Do you understand?"

Moving farther into the room she walked over to the table with the stirrups. "I ask now that you undress and get on this table. Normally I wouldn't start to quickly, but well to be truthful I need you to cum atleast once very very soon." She had little doubt her command would be filled because once seeing the room she doubted the girl would want to spend extra time here.

She adjusted straps and stirrups waiting for the girl to undress. When she was finished she stepped back and waited.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm

For a second, she remained still, not quite believing what had happened to her. Then she quickly made her decision and let her shirt and skirt fall to the floor. After a pause, her black, lacy bra and matching panties followed. She them positioned herself on the table. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked softly.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Smiling she watched the girl undress and get on the table. She stepped close once more latching the straps of the stirrups over her knees. She hooked the cuffs around her hands and lengthed the chains. Moving to the girls upper body she pulled her arms above her head and cuffed them straight to the table.

"I wouldn't worry too much by the time we get to the really good stuff you'll be enjoying yourself." Pickng up a remote that looked kind of like a tv remote she smiled. Her need for sexual energy was great now as she flashed invisible then back to the innocent girl. "I think we should move this along," she giggled and pressed a button that moved the stirrups on the table to spread the student's legs farther apart.

Walking over to the shelves she pushed the button on her remote again to stop the stirrups from spreading any more. Using the keys she unlocked a steel cabniet. Pulling out a jar she closed and locked the door so the girl couldn't see inside it. Walking back to the table she didn't try to hide the jar of slug looking things.

"Tell me something Severity. I have no doubt you don't like things you've found here, but do you enjoy your climaxes?" She sat the jar down between the girl's spread legs. Reaching up with both hands she spread the pink folds. "Such lovely pinkness," she chuckled drawing back the hood that covered the little nub. She flicked it with her finger helping to draw it out of hiding.

Stepping back she removed her hands statisfied with the results. "Now don't worry honey this won't hurt. Infact it will probably feel rather good," she giggled and she flashed invisible again. She sighed heavily as she appeared in her human form once more.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm

Severity squirmed as her legs were spread father apart, leaving her most private areas completely exposed.

"Well, yes, I do," she admitted, her cheeks burning. "A bit, but-"
She broke off, her eyes wide and terrified as she spotted the slugs. "What are you going to do with those?" she demanded fearfully.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 pm

She laughed as she undid the lid and pulled one out. Laying it on the girl's mound she resealed the jar and put it away. Moving back to the student she smiled sweetly having seen the terrified look. The slug wiggled against the girl in excitement. It was as if it could smell her and knew what was going to happen.

Picking it up she reached to seperate the pink folds. When it was placed close enough it latched onto her clit. It suckled at it with excitement a tiny tongue rolling over it. This was one of her creations for this very reason.

She sighed heavily as she disappeared again. "Guess we'll have to do this being invisible. It's rather scary isn't it, not knowing where I am and what I'm going to do,' she giggled. Of course she could tell because of the removed and keys seeming to float.

Ashium pushed a button on the remote causing the lower part of the table to drop. The girl laid now on the table her legs up in stirrups and her bottom barely on the table. Reaching down she worked her cock making it gorw. It was by choice that she had one. Eyeing the girl's nether lips she worked until her cock was ten inched long and three inched wide. Severity of course couldn't see this but she would soon feel it. "Enjoying yourself," she taunted with a haunting giggle.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:00 pm

She gasped softly, wriggling her hips and trying to get it to leave her alone. "Please, get it off!" she begged, feeling her juices begin to drip out of her tight slit. "It's so gross- please!"
Her squirming failed to dislodge it, and she gasped, her breasts heaving as it started to bring her close to orgasm.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:04 pm

She shook her head before she remembered that Severity couldn't see her. "No I will not take it off. It has worked hard and deserves your orgasm," she laughed. She reaching out again running her finger along the pink folds before stepping closer.

Spreading her folds with one lip she gripped her cock in the other. She needed the orgasms now, Severity's and her own. Slowly Ash pushed her cock inside the girl. She was in a ways nicer by letting the girl adjust before pushing more. When she was fully inside she groaned, "So tight you are Severity."

She worked her cock in and out of the girl's wet pussy as the slug suckled and licked her clit. If Severity could see her she would see her head back with her eyes close. Reaching up she gripped the girl's thighs as she worked towards their mutual climax.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next