View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Bad Girl(for Jag)(carryover from the old forum) 

Post Bad Girl(for Jag)(carryover from the old forum)
(OOC: an * indicate the start and end of Jag's posts)
I walked down the halls of the basement, getting acquainted with the facilities if I ever had need of them. They certainly were impressive, within these halls were tools and equipment that could put a bondage shop to shame. "Now if only a student were here to test them on" I say to no one in particular.

*“How many times must you be told Ms. Alexandra! You cannot dress yourself up like a tramp on campus! You can’t skip class! And most of all you can’t skip it to go prancing around in the woods and meditating and such foolery!” Jag had to really fight herself not to burst out laughing at the old teacher’s lecture. She had heard them all before, and it really didn’t bother her at all anymore.

Besides she wasn’t really dressed like a tramp, she had much more revealing clothes she could have worn. Then again, her white button up dress shirt probably was a little over the top, only because she hadn’t worn a bra. And the black leather pants…

Oh who cared, she liked those pants. Besides…

…she didn’t finish her thought before a cloth was placed over her mouth from behind, and Jag quickly slipped into a deep sleep.

When she awoke, she found herself in a dark room, lit only by a couple dark lights. It was filled with bondage and torture devices. It was a place Jag actually feared, and had hoped never to see again.

The basement.

She was still in her clothes at least, that was a good start for this place. However whatever she breathed in had left her weak, barely able to stand let alone run or fight anything. This…could be bad, she thought to herself.

Against her better judgement, she called out. "Hey anybody else in here?" Hoping maybe another girl had been thrown in here and they could help each other. *

"Nobody here but us monsters." I say to the frightened girl as I step out of the shadows.

*Jag jumped as much as her tired body could as what looked like a cross between a dragon and a human stepped out of the shadowy corner of the room, taunting her. She backpedaled from it, though she was unsure of where she could even run to down here.

“Please, I don’t want any trouble. Would you leave me be?” She asked, already guessing at the answer but knowing she was too weak to put up a very good fight at this point. Besides, the thing was enormous compared to her, it’s wingspan alone was probably almost twice her height. As she looked around, more and more scary looking objects and tables came into view, their purpose obvious. *

"No I can't. And if you didn't want any trouble, you should have followed the school's dress code." I inform her as I move toward her, grabbing a pair of leather cuffs along the way. I slapped the cuffs on her and picked her up off the ground by her wrists. After I had placed her on a harness on the wall, I ripped off her shirt and leather pants, "You won't be needing these anymore." I told her as I pushed past her panties to insert two fingers into her snatch.

*Jag was lifted off the ground like a newborn by the huge creature, and cuffed unceremoniously to the wall, hanging defenselessly, her chest open with her hands stretched above her. Showing incredibly strength, the dragon like being simply extended a hand and ripped her shirt from her body, leaving her breast to bounce free, uncovered and vulnerable in the cool chamber. Her pants soon followed suit, flung across the room, leaving the girl with just her black silken thong to cover her.

She had been left trembling by the raw display of power and brutality, and finally looked at him, only to be interrupted as she felt fingers pressing her thong into her young sex. The annoyed confidence had turned to utter fear in the girl, and she shook slightly in her bonds.

“What…what are you gonna do to me?” She asked in a wavering voice. *

"You know what these facilities are for. They're for punishment." I say to her as I reach up to cup her breasts and give them a good squeeze. "And your's has just begun." I told her as my hands move to pinch and twist her nipples.

*The teenager tried to recoil as he groped her firm breasts, but there wasn’t anywhere to go. And then she was in pain as he twisted her sensitive nipples harshly, too harshly, making her scream so loud that it echoed off the chamber walls.

“Please…please don’t hurt me.” She begged, tears forming in her eyes from the intense pain in her chest. *

I cease my attack on her nipples and and draw three ofuda from my vest, inscribing "pain" on each one. "Do you know what these are?" I ask her bringing them to her face, "These can take the place of almost any tool in this room." I inform her as I attach one to each breast. I remove her thong and place the last one on her cunny. "All I have to do is think of what kind of pain to inflict, and how strong it should be inflicted." I tell her as I activate the two I placed on her breast, "The bite of a gator clamp for example."

*The redheaded vixen shivered as he let her nipples go but then ripped her thong from her, and began placing some sort of papers with inscribed letters on them, though it was in a language she couldn’t understand, perhaps Japanese.

Jag screamed as he activated the magical devices, feeling as though her firm breasts had in fact been clamped between metal teeth. A tear streaked down her cheek. Why did this keep happening to her?

“No more…please…I…I…I beg you.” She said, her head hanging lower at word ‘beg’. Her slightly hard nipples burned in pain, and as she looked up at him, she could swear he was smiling. *

"Of course they can do many other things as well." I tell her as I deactivate the ofudas on her breasts. I pull out two more ofudas and inscribe "lust" and "draw out desire", placing them on her back side by side. I activate both, making sure the effects of "lust" settle in slowly, the other going right to work, delving deep into her psyche. Awakening the passions that lie in her subconcious, slowly bringing them to the surface.

*Jag watched him inscribe two more such papers and stick them to her back, though she couldn’t tell what it was that these would do. After a few seconds, she could feel her body changing, getting hotter. Her nipples seemed to harden a little and she could feel a slight dampness at her sex. Though she began to have dirty thoughts about her torturer, she quickly realized it was probably the work of his magic.

“Nice…try, but I’m…harder…to break than that…” she struggled to say, her heavy breasts rising and falling quickly in exasperated breathing. Sweat beaded on her brow and neckline. In actuality it was only her strong resolve that had helped her this far, she had little knowledge of magic and would soon fall prey to whatever he decided to use on her next. If it was even magical in origin, that is. There were plenty of tools hanging about the room that would cause just as much harm. *

"Perhaps not, but maybe this will." I tell her as I ativate the ofuda at her crotch, bringing a slight itch to her womanhood. "You wouldn't think of an itch that you can't scrath as a terrible ordeal, would you?" I ask her as I run my hands up the sides of her body. "Well what if that itch was ten times worse?" I ask her as I will the ofuda to do just that, as I move my hands to her chest once again and start kneading her breasts.

*The intense lust trying to override her mind and body are quelled for a moment as he activates the thing at her crotch, making her body try to double over. It was strange, though he had obviously meant for it to be an itch, its placement had a slightly different effect, instead driving the nerves in her sex lips wild. It was amazing, like somebody licking her folds at high speed, though there was no other stimulation on her clit or inside her to make it anything more than a torturous teasing session. Even as he took her firm mounds back into his hands, squeezing them and playing with them, she felt herself drawn closer, but knew she couldn’t hope to get off like this.

“Oh god…that…I…what are you…doing?” She gasped, barely able to make a sentence through the incredible stimulation. *

"What's the matter? I thought you said you were harder to break than that?" I ask her mockingly. I remove my hands from her breasts and I pull out the ofuda inscribed with "icy touch" that I had saved before and place it on my hand. Using the same hand to harass her pussy, I flick a finger carefully across her cunt lips so that it just barely grazes them.

*As Jag struggles against her own body, her eyes widen as she sees him attach another scrap of paper to his own hand and dip it lower, down her body…

She jumped in surprise as her lips felt not just his touch, but a cold shock like they had been caressed with an ice cube. She gasped rather loudly as he continued to torment her sex, tickling it with an icy cold finger. Her nipples were so hard that they were beginning to hurt from lack of attention and the incessant thing at her clit was driving the poor teen mad with unquenched lust.

“Puh...please…take it off…please…” She said in between gasps for air, her breasts flying up and down in labored breathing. *

"Take them off? Why? Tell me why should I treat you any differently from the other students who are sent here." I say to her as I stop my attack on her pussy, and pull out another "icy touch" ofuda from my vest and place it on my other hand. "What will you do for me if I stop?" I ask her as I caress her rock hard nipples for a few moments before I pull them away, triggering the ofudas on her chest to inflict the burning sting of hot wax. I halt the painful sensation as I bring my hands to her nipples again, tugging and twisting the erect nubs between my fingers only to remove them and resume the torture from the ofudas, continuously alternating the two.

*The dragon-like beast kept teasing her, playing with her breasts, coaxing her already hard nipples to their max, and then painfully burning them (or at least that’s what it felt like) with his magical ways.

“Please…just…just take them off…I can’t stand it anymore…I’ll please you, I’ll make you cum…you want that don’t you?” She begged, her voice stricken with madness and lunacy caused by her inability to orgasm or be left alone, instead being kept in the middle by the cruel monster. “Please just don’t torture me anymore!” She cried, her body stretched too tautly to resist. *

Satisfied with her decision, I dispel the "pain" ofudas placed on her breasts and pussy, and the paper charms crumble like dust. I decide to have a little mercy and help her to reach orgasm, sliding three fingers into her dripping folds and bringing my other hand back to her breasts to resume it's work.

*Jag would have doubled over if she were able to. The pain and throbbing at her sensitive points ceased almost instantly, although it was quickly replaced by a new pain as he jammed three huge fingers into her slit. She threw her head back and her chest out, screaming anew as her passage was strained, though there was so much tension in her throbbing clit that she could feel herself building towards an orgasm just from his intrusion there.

Even as he began fondling her breasts again, she began moaning and mewing with ecstasy. Her back stayed arched, thrusting her chest into his hand. *

I smiled when I heard the bound girl's scream of pain as my fingers entered her, starting to pump my hand in and out at a slow pace. I snake my tongue out to lick at her other breast, moving in a circle around the soft orb paying extra attention to the hard nipple at the center.

*Jag’s hips involuntarily began to rock back and forth against the invading fingers in her womanhood. Her screams turned to moans and sighs after a while, her chest rising and falling quickly even as he licked at her sensitive tits. The fiery haired teen’s cunt was practically dripping onto his digits as the pierced her.

Then she could feel it, so close. She looked at him with shamed and fearful eyes. If he didn’t stop now… *

I cease my ministrations on Jag's body, "Not so fast girl, I may have given you a way out of being tortured but you're still being punished." I tell her as I lick her juices off of my hand. I move so that we're face to face, my hot breath hitting her skin as I spoke, "And if you want to cum, you're going to beg me for it."

*The bound girl looked at him with pleading eyes. “Please… don’t make me beg…” She whispered, tears in her eyes. Physical pain was one thing, but this was just cruel and twisted. She desperately needed release now, but was unable to even sate her own desires, chained to wall as she was.

“Pl…Please make me cum….” She whispered again, moments later. She had no choice. “I have to, please fill me.” *

"Now was that really so hard?" I ask her mockingly. I grab her ass and lif her up so that her back is parallel to the ground; placing her legs over my shoulders I bring my tongue out to it's entire length. I lick along her stomach and tits a few times to give her an idea of it's length before diving my tongue into her wet folds, making sure I brushed her clitoris fequently.

*Jag gasped as she was lifted and stretched out horizontally, her arms still chained to the wall. And then she could feel his hot tongue on her shuddering body, tingling her nipple and sliding easily over her smooth abs. “Oh god, are you gonnna…”

She was cut off as he, in fact, did. It pierced her sex like a flexible cock, just as wide and twisting, moving, rubbing up against her clit. She screamed like she was being tortured again, though this time it was from a far different feeling. Her head flew back, displaying her chest for him as he sampled her. *

I reach up to maul her beasts as they there thrust out; squeezing and kneading the soft, firm orbs as I explored the depths of her tortured cunt. I dove my tongue deeper inside her, stimulating places she had most likely never felt before. I draw my tongue almost out her abused womanhood only to slide back in again, her juices pouring out over my tongue as I did.

*Jag’s moans became a strangled sob of ecstasy as her lungs failed to keep up with her aching body. Aching, both from the previous torture and from this sexual experience that was unlike anything she’d felt up to now. The thing’s tongue was so thick that it felt like it was fucking her with it. Regardless it was having the same effect. Even with all this, she fought though, holding back an approaching orgasm, not wanting to let him be satisfied like that. Still, she didn’t know how long she could fight it like this…her tits were sending so much pleasure through her strong body that, combined with the expert probing of his tongue, her form was literally shaking. *

I remove the "Icy Touch" ofuda from my hand and place it at the base of my jaw, channeling it's power to my tongue. I remove tongue my from her gushing folds to lick at her sensitive clit a few times and dive it back in, using my hand to continue stimulating the pink nub.

*As his now icy cold tongue invaded her body again, the shock knocked her concentration off for just long enough. Jag shuddered in orgasm as her body released itself, a moan emitting from her mouth even as her clit went wild with pleasure from his touches. Her sex tightened slightly around him, gripping at his slick tongue as it pierced her and darted in and around. *

Her pussy tightened around my questing tongue as she came; her sweet nectar flowing out around my tongue as I pleasured her. I withdrew my tongue as her climax receeded, lifting her legs off my shoulders to let her hang from the harness in the wall. I lift her off the harness by her wrists and carry her over to a table. I set her down on her knees and noticed something on a nearby bench. Collars. Slave collars. This place could put a bondage shop to shame indeed. Then an idea hit me. I pick up a collar that had a chain leash attached to it and fasten the collar around her neck. With the leash in one hand I untie my belt, My cock standing at full mast, and say to her, "Now you're going to make good on your word and pleasure me just as you said you would."

*Jag’s weakened form hit the wall as it was released, hanging limply in her bonds. Her orgasm had drained her, and she hadn’t the strength to resist when he unchained her, set her on a table, and snapped a leather collar around her neck, complete with chain. She nodded meekly as he commanded her, slowly bringing a hand up to his enormous member, suddenly thankful he hadn’t fucked her with that. She licked it, running her tongue up and down its length, but not yet wrapping her lips around it, only slickening the long cock as she pumped it. She knew it probably wouldn’t be enough for him but she was only building him up. She hoped if she did well enough she might be freed from this monster. *

I smile slightly as she rubs and licks my shaft, wrapping the leash around my wrist to leave my hand free. With my other hand I grope one of her firm tits, squeezing the pliant mammary before twisting the erect teat between my fingers.

*She gripped him slightly harder, though not voluntarily, as he reached down and squeezed her breast harshly, though she still felt more than a bit of arousal in her swollen mound. Finally she did let her mouth envelope the head of his huge organ, her tongue rolling over it as she continued to pump it with her hand and her head. *

I sigh as she takes the head of my cock into her mouth, savoring the feeling of her tongue dancing over it. I cease my attack on her breast, running my hand down her back to her smooth, firm buttocks to give it a soft squeeze. I travel farther down her body, running a finger over her dripping labia before pushing it in. I tug on the leash slightly as I began moving my finger in and out of her sex, forcing a little more of my shaft into sucking mouth.

*Jag winced as he grabbed at her backside, but relaxed, to say the least, as his finger found her womanhood and began teasing it for a few seconds before splitting her lips and pushing into her. After sucking on his cock for a little while, she let it slip from her mouth for a little while, wrapping her large breasts around it and stroking it between them, letting her tongue tease its length as the head neared her mouth. It slid easily between her sweat glistening mounds, the large orbs nearly folding all the way around the even large member. *

I quickened the pace of my finger as she wrapped her slick breasts around my cock. "Ahhh... yes." I say as I feel her tongue lick the tip of my pole. I had expected her to be reluctant to fulfill her word, but her ministrations seemed to be quite whole-hearted. I begin to lightly thrust my hips, moving more of my shaft into the valley of her cleavage.

*Jag threw her head back, letting her firm mounds encase his cock fully, tightening the heavy globes around his member, stroking it faster and harder. She could feel him pumping himself through her breasts as well, affirming his approval of her tactic. She kept her head back, knowing what it would mean, but not caring. It was the cost of her freedom at this point. *

I remove my finger from her dripping sex and lick her juices off of it. I can feel my orgasm approaching and placed my hand on the girl's head, making her face the tip of my cock. "I'm going to cum soon. Make sure you catch as much of my seed in your mouth as possible." I tell her as I resume fingering her hot cunt, adding a another finger this time.

*Jag tried to force her shaking head down around his member, even though it trembled with the rest of her body as he invaded her sex. Finally her quivering lips found his head, embracing it again as she wrapped her hands around it, using both of them now to pump him hard. Even as her slender fingers ran over each ridge on his cock, she could feel it ready to burst in her mouth. Jag closed her eyes and prepared herself. *

I came with a shudder as she pumped my shaft; hot, thick spurts of cum shoting into her waiting mouth. I pump my fingers into her flowing womanhood even harder as my climax continues, the entirety of my load proving to be too large to swallow. I pull my shaft out of her mouth, spraying the rest of my load onto her face and heaving tits.

*Jag choked as he came in her mouth, both from the inhuman amount of the thick white liquid streaming from his member and from the feeling of him pumping into her own sex with his hand. The hot cum sprayed on her face and chest as he pulled himself from her, dousing her with his juices. Her hands dropped from his member finally and she almost fell back in exhaustion, even as he continued to finger her. *

I stop fingering the exhausted girl and lick my hand clean of her fluids, "Very good but you still have much to do.". I pull out another ofuda and inscribe it with "Envigorate" I turn her over gently and place it on her back. I invoked it's power and a burst of energy flowed through Jag, not completely back to full strength but slowly restoring her spent energy little by little.

*Jag arches her back as energy seems to course through her, her eyes regaining a bit of their blue glow. “What…what else could you possibly want from me?” She asked, trying to fold her arms across her cum glazed chest, though her large orbs were still clearly visible. She didn’t back away from him but clenched her legs together to try and hide herself more. *

"You're going to mount and ride me yourself until either I'm satisfied; or, you pass out." I say as I tug her towards me by her leash. I keep pulling until we're face to face, my hot breath hitting her face as I spoke, "IF, you do a good enough job, I might consider letting you go. But you have to do it now, and you have to put your heart into it." I say as I move to sitdown on the cold stone floor cross legged style.

*Jag nodded, feeling a little less tired now. She crawled towards him as he sat down, the pressed her body against him, wrapping her legs around his body and lowering herself until her still wet sex pressed against his head. With a gulp, she pressed herself down on the large member, gasping, and taking it slowly. Finally the end of his shaft pressed against the back of her tunnel. Though it strained her tight walls, she had been through worse.

Still she would never be able to satisfy him like this. The very thought of fucking him, of even being close to him, disgusted her. She closed her eyes, trying to think of someone else to picture. It didn’t work though; she’d never been with a man. And the only woman she’d been with certainly wasn’t like this… *

I smile at the collared girl's obedience as she climbed onto me; wrapping her legs around my midsection and pressing her ample cleavage against my chest. I sigh as she impales herself on the entire length of my rock hard pole, love juices pouring out of her tight, moist cunt. I frown at her idleness ,however, slapping her ass to let her know of my displeasure. "Start moving those hips you little slut, or I might just decide to put those ofuda back on your tits" I say as I paw at one of her large melons, idly playing with the hard nipple.

*Jag yelped as he smacked her hard on her backside. She began sliding up and down him, still slowly at first. His massive cock stretched her to the point of pain, and it was hard to push herself more, at least until she got used to it a little. Her tight sex gripped around him as he grasped her firm breast, the large mound tingling as his alien hand groped her. “Y…yes….” She finally said in compliance. It was all she could do; she was so disgusted with both the idea of fucking him, and the idea that she was actually doing it to avoid pain. She might as well try now though.

The teen began bouncing on him slightly faster, her still tight channel sliding along him better thanks to the liquids coating both of them now. *

The slap I gave her pert rump didn't quite get the message across. She had indeed started to fuck me herself, but it certainly wasn't a whole hearted effort. I abandon the leash in my hand to let it settle in the valley of her cleavage. Grasping her chin, I lift her head up to look at me as I smile a gentle, pleased, and otherwise friendly smile. Well, as much as I can anyway. "Well then, that's it." I say keeping the same smile on my face as I pinch her nipple gently, increasing the pressure until it felt like a bite. Without warning I lift her off my shaft and turn her around, forcing her hands behind her back, forearm over forearm. I withdraw a 'Bind' ofuda from my vest and press it to her forearms "Bind." I say, and the paper wraps itself about her, preventing any escape.

"I gave you a chance and you wasted it." I say as I deliver a sharp slap to her buttocks. "If you think that pathetic attempt at fucking would come off as whole hearted you're fooling yourself." I tell her and deliver another sharp slap to her ass. I roughly push her off of me and onto the floor as I stand up. Grabbing her hips, I lift her off the floor and place her on her knees on the same bench she had fellated me on. I push her forward and down against the bench so that her ass sticks out, her generous breats squashed against the bench. Holding her there I move behind her, and jam two fingers into her puckered anus up to the knuckle. Without giving her tight sphincter time to adjust to my intruding fingers, I withdraw almost all the way before slamming them back in again in a furious rythm.

I fingered her tight anal opening for a minute before I stopped. I look around the room, eyeing a racket of dildos, vibrators, and anal beads. A wicked idea enters my head and I give the helpless student a sharp slap to her pussy before moving over to the racket. I retrieve a set of eleven vibrating anal beads, each one an inch in diameter. I return to my place behind her and drag my tongue over where I had slapped her ass before. "And now, we're going to try a little experiment." I say as I spread her asscheeks, pushing the beads past the knot of her anus the entire way before turning them on. Finally I take hold of her slim hips and slam my shaft all the way into her moist cunt, hammering her tight slit strong swift thrusts.

*Jag shrieks as he pinches her nipple hard, the small bud stinging in pain. Before she can react she’s on her knees on the bench he was on, her hands bound behind her, showing off her round bottom and strong back to him.

The redhead moaned in disgust and humiliation as he plunged his fingers into her backside. She thought about trying to beg him to stop but she knew it wouldn’t do any good. It was then that a part of the real Jag broke through again, probably from the thought of her begging. That thought made her sicker than anything he was doing to her.

His digits continued to thrust in and out of her tight ass as he kept her held down, her breasts pressed against the cold metal, hardening her nipples even more. If anything though, all he had done was make her regain her will to fight. “What’s…the matter…freak? Not…turned on by…women?” She grunted out. If he was going to make this bad for her, she might as well make it bad for him, she thought.

And he was going to make it bad. He retreated but quickly returned with something, though she couldn’t turn far enough to know what. The teen could soon feel it, however, as he shoved several anal beads into her, far too many. Worst of all, after he finally stopped jamming them into her, they began vibrating.

And then his massive cock was splitting her sex open again, making the girl scream in pain.*

I reach out to grab the bound beauty's long red hair as I continue pounding inside her abused womanhood. Yanking it back and pulling her head up, "Defiant whores like you need to learn to respect their betters." I say to her as I lean forward and twist a sensitive nipple. I let go after a while and take hold of the anal beads. Timing it with my own movements, I pull the vibrating sex toy almost all the way out and jam it back in.

*Jag’s head flies back as he pulls on her hair roughly, making her arch her back. Her outthrust chest is quickly attended to as he twists one of her nipples painfully. She tries to scream but the speed and strength with which he’s fucking her is making her breath too fast to even cry out. A strange groan, not quiet in pleasure, but perhaps hinting at it, flows from her throat as he tugs out the beads and re-inserts them. *

When I heard the groan escape her soft lips and sensed the hint of her pleasure in it, it dawned on me that perhaps she liked things this way. She had a strong will, pride, and determination, traits befitting of a warrior. But deep inside was also a lust that required abuse coupled to sexual release in order to be satisfied. A shame she was born in this day and age; she would have made for an excellent kunoichi.

Her snug hole had wettened noticeably since I entered her. Her fluids of arousal were flung off of my balls onto her flat stomach to flow down between her breasts and finally drip onto the bench beneath her. As I continued reaming both of her tight passages, I put more and more force into jamming the vibrating beads in and out of her tight sphincter. If I wanted to teach this girl her place, I knew there would no room for mercy.

*Jag tried to fight the pain as his shaft pushed into her over and over, feeling disgust at the toy in her backside but a growing pleasure that she had to fight back even more as her womanhood adjusted to his size, and occasionally clenched around his well lubricated penis. Occasionally a squeak of pain or forced passion would flow from her lips.

Her body was hot now, hair sticking to her toned back. She wasn’t harboring any more thoughts of escape, but she sure as heck didn’t want him to enjoy this either. Still, it became harder and harder to make a convincing taunt or insult to him as cries of ecstasy were forced from her. She hated herself for finding any pleasure at all in this, even if it was against her will. *

I ended my ministrations to her ass with a particularly hard thrust and left the anal beads where they were. I stopped moving my hips momentarily to reposition her, my rock hard prick never leaving the tight confines of her pussy. Now on her back, I pounded even harder into her sopping cunt, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh reverberating through the room. Reaching up, I grabbed her massive tits, kneading the firm orbs roughly and flicking the stiff nubs with my thumbs.

*As the girl was rudely thrown on her back, she cried out briefly, but was quickly pinned down by him again, his cock still lodged in her, now pounding in even harder and faster, the sound of him fucking her seeming to fill the chamber, playing with her mind even more. As he took hold of her breasts, she couldn’t help but moan in pleasure, her weak point obvious. With each thrust into her, she seemed to arch her back even more, pushing the full mounds into his hands, her body losing itself in it’s lust. *

Her moans of pleasure didn't escape my ears when I seized her massive tits, "Ah, I see. These wonderfully large tits you have are your biggest weak spot." puncuating "these" with an especially strong squeeze. I released one swinging melon to reach into my vest for another "Icy touch" ofuda and applied it to the same place on my neck as before. I retake the breast I had abandoned and leaned forward to lash my tongue across the swollen nipple, moving it slowly over the fleshy peak, letting the cold sensation wash over her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 am
Profile YIM

Jag groaned as he continued to pump into her, her cunt taking him, even squeezing around him as she occasionally spasmed in pleasure, each grasping of her firm breasts making her arch off the table slightly.

She was gone now, unable to control herself as he fucked her roughly, every part of her mind that still screamed no was overridden by her body screaming yes. Her wild fiery hair flew around her head as she bucked.

Suddenly something freezing cold was on her fleshy tit, manipulating the orb, drawing the nipple to even greater prominence, her body shuddering visibly in response.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:25 am

I grunted with every thrust into her clenching cunt, her juices of arousal almost splashing out as she bucked her hips to meet mine. I stopped flicking her rock hard nub to smile as I watched her for a moment. As she bucked her hips, pushed her impressive melons into my hands and tongue, gasping and moaning the whole time. I knew she wasn't going to put up a fight anymore and returned my oral attentions to her sensitive mammaries, alternating my attention to her other tit. I took the nipple between my teeth and bit down lightly distending the pink teat and dragged my tongue back and forth over it.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Jag could hear him sliding through her sex lips, the wet sucking filling the room as their juices mixed inside her and leaked out, covering her thighs. She pressed her chest up for him, offering her firm globes to him as he began working on her other nipple, making the stiff bud ache with lust, the sensations making her physically shudder every time his tongue passed over the small but stiff bud. The teen’s chest and stomach fluttered as he used her, her legs spread as wide as she could for him.

Last edited by Jag on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 am

(OOC: remember her arms are bound with one of his bind ofuda.)

I soon felt my orgasm approaching and pounded myself even harder into her slick channel. I bit down on the aroused teat between my teeth hard before releasing it. I grabbed her thrust out tits, kneading and squeezing the fleshy orbs roughly in my thick fingers. Finally I could feel my balls swelling, the cum rising up through my shaft as I reached my limit. With a roar that echoed through the basement I came inside her tight channel, blasting her inner folds with searing hot semen. I keep pounding inside her, all the while spilling my seed into her until finally my climax subsided. I stand over the bound girl, my cock still lodged inside her as I panted trying to catch my breath. After a minute or two I pull my spent shaft, dripping with our combined juices, out and seize the leash attached to her collar. I yank her up to a sitting position and once again use the leash to pull her so that her face is inches away from my meat. "Lick it clean whore!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

((Sorry, edited previous post. I even looked for that too.))

The teen’s stiff nipples buzzed with sensations as his palms and fingers drifted over her breasts, squeezing the orbs roughly, drawing moans of lust from her. The firm mounds were none the less plied easily, the flesh giving way beneath his strong hands.

Suddenly she felt him explode within her, his cum pushing deep into her, filling her, and then spilling out of her impaled slit, even as he continued to pour into her, the warm seed coating her inner thighs. And she was cumming herself, the sensation and warmth sending her over the edge, along with his skillful manipulation of her assets.

After lying with him still stuffing her sex for a good couple of minutes, he rougly pulled himself from her and yanked her up to shove himself in front of her face. Jag seemed dazed and didn’t comply right away but soon reached out and took him into her mouth, licking at the huge cock, stripping it of the coating of their juices, swallowing all of it.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:37 am

I was still panting somewhat as she licked my cock clean of our excretions, reflecting on our little session. At first she seemed to submit rather easily, though reluctantly. Her sudden show of defiance had been somewhat surprising, but now she was showing an even deeper submissivness to me. As much as I enjoyed such compliant girls, I could not let her off with just this. I reached down with my free hand to grab the end of her hair and yanked back, forcing her to look up at me. "Very good, but I'm afraid we've only established your status an uppity, disrespectful slut who will do anything asked of her to escape real punishment. There is no way I could classify this as a punishment for such a promiscuous student."

I released her hair and unwound the leash I had wrapped around my wrist earlier and walked over to the bench I found the collar on. I picked up two pairs of leather cuffs, one of which had a chain connecting them to each other. I removed the ofuda that bound her arms behind her back and put the cuffs without a chain on her wrists and placed the other set on her ankles. When I finished the latter, I noticed the vibrating anal beads I used earlier and slowly pulled them out, still vibrating at the highest setting. The last bead came out with an audible "pop" from her abused sphincter. I brought it into her view pondering her reaction to seeing the instrument of her anal torture, "I see you rather enjoyed the beads in your ass. Perhaps you'd enjoy my cock even better."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

The teen was forced to look up at her tormentor, her face all but broken in shame and pain. She could barely stand as left to her to get some things from a bench, though she managed to get to her feet with some work, her arms still bound behind her, although not for long.

He finally released her arms, slapping a couple independent cuffs around her wrists to replace them, and then chaining her legs together with somewhat similar manacles.

She had been able to adjust and slightly block out the horrible beads in her tight rear, but as he pulled them from her, her legs began to tremble and she nearly feel again, her mouth parting slightly in a moan. She looked down as he hung the thing in front of her eyes, trembling a little at his words… there was nothing she could say to stop him at this point, so she remained quiet.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 am

I took hold of her leash again and lead her over to another part of the room with a chain hanging form the ceiling. It attached it to the cuffs on her wrists and adjusted the chain so that it pulled her hands above her head and left almost no room to move them. I opened a nearby cabinet and removed two small vibrating eggs and some tape. I turned one on to low and traced it over one of her stiff breast buds, slowly teasing the stiffened aureol.

I turned it off and fastened them both to her aroused nipples with the tape. With the eggs in place, I walked behind her and bent down to grab the chain between her feet. I lifted her off the floor to leave her hanging by her wrists and rolled the wodden horse under her. I carefully positioned her sopping cunt over the edge of the hard, wooden triangle, lining it up to the lips of her sex. When I had it just right I let go of the chain, dropping her onto the horse, letting her body weight push the sharp tip into her abused cunt. The chain on her legs only made it worse. It had been rather short, not much more than a foot long, forcing calf to thigh and spreading her pussy open.

I let her hang there a few moments, admiring the sight of long haired beauty bound and suspended on the wooden horse. I walked in front of her and taped the controls for the eggs onto the horse and turned them onto high.

(OOC: I'm only posting today because I was able to pull yself away from my new game to go food shopping. so don't expect another anytime soon.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

Jag followed as he led her on, not wanting to incur his wrath any further. It seemed to work, although when they arrived at the point he apparently wanted her. He took her arms above her head and chained her cuffs above her, forcing her chest out. He then took out a small orb, like nothing she had seen before, and did something to it. A slight humming sound came from it, and she realized why as he traced the sphere over in laps around her engorged nipples. The small thing was vibrating and sending rapid pulses of excitement through her already aroused tits.

She sighed in relief as he apparently switched it off and took it away, although her relief was short lived as he taped the things to her nipples, the small devices trapped against her stiff peaks. She didn’t have time to worry about it, however, as he took the chain that was connecting her feet and drug her legs back roughly, lifting her a little, her legs folding behind her. It was then that she saw the wooden horse as he wheeled it beneath her.

She only had time to shake her head quickly before he dropped her onto it, the wood splitting her cunt lips. Her back arched as her body went ridged and she screamed, her legs spread from their position, folded by the chain over the horse. Tears worked their way down her cheeks as her screams died into a moan.

This only seemed to amuse him as he watched her, gazing at her taut, pained form for a few seconds before she felt him switch on the beads at her nipples again, the insane vibrations fighting against the pain in her body already as it tried to arouse her nipples further.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:58 am

I hummed to myself as I watched her writhe on the wooden horse, torn between pain and pleasure. I take hold of the leash again and walk behind her, cupping her aroused right tit in my hand kneading it roughly. Thumbing the nipple at it's peak, rolling the vibrating instrument around and pressing it into her rock hard teat. My other hand positioned the leash under the base of her left tit and pulled up, using the leash to heft the heavy globe.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

Jag moaned and shut her eyes again as he took hold of her large right breast, playing with the hardened tit, kneading it and squeezing, rolling the vibrating instrument against it and holding it there, causing her to lean back slightly, her chest puffing out for him even as her sex burned in tortured pain. Her other breast was raised as he looped the leash underneath it, displaying it like a ripe fruit.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:54 pm

I knead her pliant tit even harder as she moaned and pushed her ample bosom into my hand. "Look at you, sitting on that horse, moaning like a whore as I play with your tits." he growled into her ear. He released her breast and the leash and took hold of her hips. He pushed and pulled her across the wooden instrument, dragging her gushing twat along the sharp tip, love juices pouring out and smearing the large triangle as she was moved.

"You wish you could fuck your way out of this don't you? No, you don't want me to let you off with that, you just want me to fuck you and put you back on the horse again. You seem to love it as much as you do my cock. You're practically gushing you worthless slut!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile YIM

Jag hated him almost as much as she hated herself right now. “I’m… not… nnnng…” she managed, but couldn’t finish her thought as he rolled her firm breast flesh in his hand, the rock hard nipple a tiny pebble between his strong digits. Her pleasure was quickly exchanged for pain as he drug her body across the horse, feeling as though he was sawing her in half and starting at her sex lips, her tender womanhood crying out in pain throughout her body as she stiffened and screamed again, tears pouring from her eyes from the sheer pain of the torture. Even worse was the evidence which would have seemed to have proven his horrible words correct, the glistening juices from her cunt that were spread up and down the wood now.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:43 pm

With one last rough shove, I released her hips. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back making her face the ceiling, "The more you lie to me slut, the worse it'll get for you!" I growled into her ear. I let go and walk over to a rack mounted on the wall to remove a leather whip. Finding the best position behind her, I rear back and bring the whip forward, issueing a loud crack as I struck an angry red mark across her bare back. "The first thing you offered to get yourself out of this was to suck me off!" I say and crack the whip across her back again, "Tell me the truth! Tell me how much of a slut you are!" I order her, all the while bringing the stinging kiss of the whip to her again and again.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next