View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bad Girl(for Jag)(carryover from the old forum) 

Jag simply tries to catch her breath as he lets her go, unable, or at least unwilling, to follow him with her gaze. Her heavy chest rises and falls quickly.

She screeches in pain as he cracks the whip across her back, tears again finding her eyes, running down her cheeks, the pain more than she can bear… her body just wants to shut down but it’s unable to. Again he slashes the leather across her back, leaving marks she can’t see but can definitely feel.

“I’m… not… a… s…s…sl…” she barely gets out, her mouth unwilling to work anymore, in too much pain. Her whole body trembles occasionally, threatening to go into shock.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 pm

I stop lashing the leather tool across her and walk back up to her front. Using the handle of the whip I push her face up to look at me, "I suppose there's no point in continuing this. You love being hurt as much as you love being fucked, don't you?" I toss the whip aside and move behind her again. This time to reach out my long tongue and drag it across the angry red marks that cover her sore back, savoring the taste of the tender skin. My left hand finds the controller for the vibrating eggs and switches on to maximum before recapturing her trembling left tit. I run my right hand across her back slowly before traveling down to her ass and pushing three large digits into her tight sphincter.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

The girl drew in sharp breaths as he lifted her chin to stare at him, their eyes meeting, hers no long holding the fiery defiance they once had, but not totally submissive either. His tongue on her back draws a slight groan of pain from her as she bends her back, trying to get it away from his touches, thrusting her chest out… right into his hand as the devices on her already firm nipples begin to vibrate as hard as they can, her tormentor wrapping a hand around her heavy globe at the same time.

“Nnggghh…” she groans in surprise and protest as three fingers slip into her rear, far too small to accomidate such an intrusion, stretching her wide and humiliating her.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 pm

I continue running my tongue across her tortured back enjoying the unique taste of the beaten raw skin; paying extra attention to the spots where the whip intersected with previous strikes. As my tongue continues it's torment of her back my other hands work her tit and ass, kneading her enormous melon, the the yielding titflesh spreading out around my squeezing fingers. Her ass clenches tightly around my slightly lubricated fingers as I pump them into her heated anus. My slippery saliva running down her back providing some lubrication. I move them in and out slowly at first, increasing the force and speed gradually.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

The girl lets a whimper through her lips as his tongue pushes against her abused back, her chest thrusting out, wanting to get away from it so badly, pushing her firm breast into his hand in the process even as he kneads and pumps the heavy orb, the flesh slick and pliable between his strong digits, her stiff nipple grinding into his palm.

As he pushes into her tight ass, she clenches involuntarily around him, wanting it to end badly, but unable to do anything, pacified by his expert attentions to her breast.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:36 am

I pull out of her firm backside and pull her head bac using the leash. I lean in and whisper into her ear, "Do you understand now? Your place on this island? You're nothing but a cum receptacle. A piece of meat for me to sate my lust with." I release the leash and move in front of her again. I rip off the tape holding the eggs to her nipples and take them between my fingers, cruelly twisting them and pulling the sensitive orbs up by their stiff peaks.

(OOC: sorry I haven't replied sooner. A bunch of my other partners disappeared it really bummed me out.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Bad Girl(for Jag)(carryover from the old forum)
Even drained, humiliated, and utterly defeated as she was, Jag’s psyche didn’t want, couldn’t, convince herself of her failure to the obviously superior creature. Even so, she knew enough to keep her mouth shut at this point. Everything she said to the dragon-like creature had only made it mad, or encouraged it… thus making her situation much worse.

A sigh of relief flew from her mouth as he pulled his fingers from her backside, her stretched rear stinging in pain. With her head pulled back from the leash, she was unable to see much of his doings, and was left all but blind to her captor’s motives for a moment, her position forcing her proud, still very aroused, breasts out for her tormentor, a fact he took advantage of as she felt the taped mechanisms pulled from her tender flesh quickly, replaced with his strong digits, pulling on her abused nipples until her heavy globes stood completely out from her body, lifted away painfully.

“St…sto…p…” she gasped, maybe pleaded, though she would never admit it. Her throat felt dry from screaming and exhaustion, and her body shone brightly in the dim light of the room, what little illumination there was reflecting off the sheen of sweet across her curved form.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Post Re: Bad Girl(for Jag)(carryover from the old forum)
"Impudent cunt!" I pinched harder on the large pink teats and twisted them cruelly. "Did you not hear what I just told you!? You're nothing but a piece of meat for me to screw and dump my cum in! And yet you presume to order me!?" I release one of the rock hard peaks and grasp a nearby riding crop. Raising it high above my head I bring it down hard onto her right ass cheek. The loud crack reverberating off the walls as bring it down onto her flesh over and over again. After a while I switch hands and do the same to the other pert rump, taking a nipple between my fingers and twisting it harshly.

when her backside was thoroughly covered in angry red marks I yank back on her hair, "Do you understand now? If you do then tell me that you're just a filthy cum bucket. And if you beg me to, I'll let you off of the wooden horse."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2