View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Detention for the freak (Dendrite) 

Post Detention for the freak (Dendrite)
Diana sighed as she walked the corridors along the school. She had just been given a detention from the English teacher. Usually she did well in English, but it seemed today that Lucia wanted to act up, and now they were both in trouble. Lucia was rather happy about all this, she loved getting Diana into trouble, being able to see her suffer and simply watch the whole time, without feeling even such a hint of remorse.

Diana was sent to the basement to sit out her punishment. And was rather anxious to see what went on down there. She had heard stories. Stories she could probably believe. But. She didn't really want to believe any of them. When she got to the door leading to the basement. she opened it and stepped in. It quickly shut behind her as she took a seat in the empty room.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 am

Post Re: Detention for the freak (Dendrite)
Diana waited there for several moments...and suddenly there was a burst of static. A voice crackled out from somewhere, a hidden speaker perhaps. "Aha. Hello? Yes...A girl for detention, I see." The voice chuckled darkly. "Very well. Let's see here..." Suddenly half the fluorescent lights flickered and went out, deepening the dimness. "For the record, state your name and infraction."

As Diana got used to the room, she could see that there was very little in the way of furnishing. The walls and floor were of bare concrete. There was a metal grate in the floor in front of her, looking rusty and stained by unknown fluids. There were a few battered metal panels set into the walls at apparently randomly locations, and besides the lights hanging from the roof, the only thing in the room was the sadly worn wooden chair in which she was seated.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:22 am

Diana looked around, a little startled at the voice that was ringing around the little, dingy, empty, room. It was rather creepy now she looked at it with more detail. More of a reason why she should of kept Lucia under control in the first place. Well there was no use in her fighting it now, she was here and there probably was going to be no leaving.

"My name is Diana Collier. And I assault a teacher I guess"

No matter how much she wanted to say it wasn't her, she knew that it wouldn't do her any good now. She leant back on her chair a little. 'This is your fault Lucia...' she complained to her other persona. But oddly, Lucia was silent.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 am

A curious noise came from the hidden speaker, almost like...a growl. "Assaulted a teacher," the voice said, sounding grave. "I seeeee. Hm. Well, you must realize that we take respect for teachers very seriously at Shokushu. You may find your punishment...harsh. Still--You did come here and present yourself when asked, which is a mark in your favor. If you cooperate, well, your detention will be easier to endure."

Suddenly there was a loud booming sound, as of something hollow and metal being struck. Then a few more bangs and bump, followed by a clinking. A humming grew on the edge of Diana's hearing, the floor itself seeming to vibrate slightly.

"So," the voice continued as if nothing had happened, "Let me ask you straight out. Do you have anything to say before we...begin?"

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am

Diana looked around the room quickly, but she didn't get up from her chair, why all this vibrating of the floor. Was it some sort of earthquake... what was going on here. But she tried to forget this for a second. Though it was rather scary, this room wasn't at all to comfortable. And the fact that the rest of the school was so clean. Why would this be any different.

She continued to stay seated and answered the question"No... no I haven't got anything to say"

After saying this she went silent to await her punishment..

((-sigh- Bad post .-.))

~Diana Collier~

Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 pm

"I see," the voice said, then chuckled darkly. "You do not wish to argue, nor to beg. Well, I can respect that...of course, you might change your mind...But enough of that, I believe you want to be let free as soon as possible, hmmm? Therefore, let us get started."

The vibration in the floor grew in volume, until the walls were almost shaking--then suddenly it dulled, ebbing until it was barely on the edge of hearing. Then one of the panels on the wall creaked, pushing outward. It was actually a curved door-compartment, like you might find at a library to return books after hours. There were a couple spots of rust on the metal surface, but other than that it was quite clean. "Now," the voice said, "Please remove your clothing and place it in the receptacle provided."

(Yeah, it's kinda been tough to figure out how this should go. Feel free to chime in with suggestions or comments. ;) )

--Jason Carter

Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 am

Diana blinked 'Did that just say... take off my clothes... why the hell do I need to do that...' she had half a mind to simply get up and walk out of the room. But there was that other half that only liked to cause trouble. Its name was Lucia. Diana, unwillingly, stood from her chair and slowly began to take off her school uniform. Starting with her shirt, which she folded and placed in the little compartment. Followed by her bra, then she moved to her skirt, panties, socks and shoes.

After all of her clothing was gone, she stood silently in front of the chair, of course, really she would never do this, but the other personality, at current was much stronger then her at the moment. She sighed and covered herself as much as Lucia would let her. Not much at all that is.

((I got nuthin .-.))

~Diana Collier~

Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:16 am

After Diana placed the last of her clothes in the compartment, it slid closed and shut with a hollow, final-sounding thump. The voice chuckled over its loudspeaker. "Oh, you are an obedient girl," it said. "I'm surprised you even landed yourself in detention at all. I'll be sure to make this as...pleasant as possible."

Suddenly there was a clinking noise from the ceiling...metallic chains reached down from between the fluorescent lights, with manacles on the end. They moved as if alive as they reached down, eagerly grasping for the girl's wrists.

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 am

Diana wondered what exactly this was all about there was no reason why she shouldn't be running to the door, franticly trying to bash it open. Even if she had no clothes on, she still would of done it. Had her alternate persona let her. She stood rather still as these chains went and shackled her wrists. She let a small whimper when this happen, but after this she was silent again. Having a war in her head.

'Why are you doing this?'
'Because I like watching you suffer'

Diana stopped there, she hadn't heard Lucia like this before... it was like a whole different person. Well... another whole different person, it seemed like it wasn't Lucia that was doing this at all.

~Diana Collier~

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 am

"Good," the dark voice hissed softly. The chains pulled tight, pulling Diana's hands high above her head, until she was almost on tiptoe. "It's refreshing to see a girl so cooperative, almost...eager." At that point one of the other panels in the wall ground open, revealing a pane of glass...and a video camera with an obvious red light shining on it. "Very well," the voice said briskly. "It's time to begin your punishment..." At that point the manacles jerked and started to move, as if on tracks on the ceiling (though it was difficult to see anything up there past the lights). The chains pulled her along, forcing her to stumble over to another wall, where a panel was sliding open...

--Jason Carter

Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:32 am

'Eager... eager for what' Diana must of been feeling rather innocent today. She was standing naked with her hands chained to the roof while she was tip toeing along whole the chain handcuff type things moved to an opening panel. She had no idea what this thing had planned. But that small voice in the back of her head seemed to be giggling to herself. Diana tried to ignore this, and also tried to stay on her tip toes and not cut circulation to her wrists.

((Bad post I know ><))

~Diana Collier~

Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:52 am

As the panel ground open, it revealed only darkness...But suddenly a glint of metal could be seen, and a moment later two small wires zipped out toward the girl. The wires, or perhaps they were small chains or even metallic tentacles, coiled around Diana's breasts in a net pattern. The cool metal clamped on her nipples, squeezing them just hard enough to be painful, almost squirming against her skin.

(It's okay, stop beating yourself up over it, we're both trying to stretch our limits here. ;) )

--Jason Carter

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 am

Diana tried not to scream from fight, she hadn't expected something to actually hurt her. Though before with he encounters with monsters they had done so. But it was rare. She bit her tongue just to over ride the pain something else was giving her. She hated these things, and the feeling of being so helpless. Closing her eyes she bowed her head in defeat. She couldn't fight the force, or even resist it.

(Sorry it took me so long dendrite. Rl stuff came up ><))

~Diana Collier~

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

The clamps pinched a little harder, then loosened until Diana could barely feel the ache. "Very good," the dark voice said, almost purring. The tentacles slid forward and wrapped around Diana's waist, detaching from the wall. Now it was like she was wearing some sort of thin robotic belt with wires running up to her breasts...beginning to vibrate softly, squeezing and massaging the warm flesh, even as they pinched at her nipples.

"Now, move to the next station and place your feet in the receptacles provided." The chains at her wrists moved along the ceiling and tugged her toward another of the panels. Set into the floor were two thick metal plates with indentations shaped like the underside of a human foot, obviously meant for Diana's feet to step into them. (In fact, they looked like they would fit her feet to an astonishing degree of accuracy...) She didn't remember seeing them before, but they looked attached to the floor and completely unmoving. But they were set far enough apart that she would have to spread her legs wide to get her feet into both...

(It's okay, we all have our priorities!)

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 am

It seemed that Diana would not really have a chance to not comply with the voice's orders. She squirmed a little, trying to regain control of her body, but by the time she would even be able to move her little finger. Diana was at the station with the feet shaped things. She noticed how far apart they were placed. 'Bastard...' She sighed and quickly got into position with a foot at each of the feet shaped plates.

~Diana Collier~

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next