View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Inner Darkness ((Ashium)) 

Post Inner Darkness ((Ashium))
"Ow!" I had gotten used to being thrown down the stairs, but not by the students I was trying to pick up. Either she was a prude or the Administration had taken a whole new approach to handling me. Neither would surprise me. "Bitch!" I screamed.

Then I scuttled to my feet. No reason to stay longer than needed. Sure that door would be locked, but in this massive basement, there were dozens of doorways leading to the surface.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Inner Darkness ((Ashium))
Ashium appeared as the young student she always roamed the basement as. It was easier to convince the stray girls to come play that way. Hearing a noise she opened the door of her 'office'. Peaking out she smiles sweetly upon seeing the student.

Leaning against the wall she folded her arms and continued to smile sweetly. "Is everything okay?" Her voice was soft and her face full of concern.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:18 am

"Is now," I smiled and relaxed frequently, "I could use a little friendship on my trek through the underground. Got any good places to hide out or reach the surface?" I walked over to her, extending a hand, "Linnis Van Ryan. Let's get out before bad things happen to us good people."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

Ash giggled taking the girl's arm. "Come on I got the perfect way to escape," tugging she took her into the 'classroom/office'. It looked perfectly normal with another door on the other side of the room. Once inside she let go of the student.

The many keys on the ring around her wrist chimed as she locked the outside door. None of the ever so trusting girls thought to ask about the keys which was always good for her. Turning she grinned at the girl ever so sweetly. "If we go through the other door it'll be okay," she gestured to the one across the room.

It never failed to amaze her how easily these girls fell for her sweet innocent look. If anything she thought that they would learn that on this island things were never what they seemed. "I'm Ashium by the way," she said stepping next o her once more.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 am

"The infamous Linny Van Ryan," I said with a small laugh. She was a cute little girl, and I liked little. Maybe after making my escape I'd sleep with her? I was a master of seduction after all. It seemed like a good idea to me. Then again, the biggest mistakes of my life seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]