View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Punishment for skipping (for Bella) 

Post Punishment for skipping (for Bella)
Rain sighed softly as she walked down into the basement. This wasn't the first time she had been caught skipping one of her boring classes. She wore her usual school uniform the always seemed to hug her body just right like the rest of the girls here.

She shivered slightly when she reached the bottom of the stairs. Rain rubbed her her arms trying to warm them up a little. Why the basement? she wondered to herself as she walked along wondering when the teacher that had caught her would appear.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:06 am

Post Re: Punishment for skipping (for Bella)
Instead of the wiry sweet Sir Geminii Bella was the one pacing inside one of the basement's many rooms. Behind her was a wall covered in various toys, some seemingly nasty, but she ignored everything. On the table was a cloth whip though, seemingly madeof different material.

She was annoyed at this student after hearing reports of her skipping classes. Well bella decided to give her one fun night to keep her in line.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 am

Once she heard the sound of pacing footsteps Rain began to walk just slightly faster. There had been many different rumors going around about what happens when a student is sent to the basement for punishment or denetion, though no one could really verify if these accusation were correct or not.

She stepped into the room where she had heard the foot steps coming from. "Good evening," she said softly as her eyes trailed over the many different objection in the room before landing on the very mispleased teacher.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 am

"Close the door" Bella snapped her eyes glaring at the student. When the door was closed one could hear a tiny click.

"Take a seat Miss Rain" she motion to one of the seats in the corned of the room.

"One miss rain, you're already in trouble" She paused before settling herself on the table. She crossed her legs. “Two if I remember right you’re supposed to be here thirty minutes ago, and three, I specifically told you to be clothed in shorts and a shirt, not that ridiculous uniform.”

Of course the second comment wasn’t real, she was just five minutes late. But since there was no clock in the basement and the other two comments were true she’d probably believe.

“Lets place the rules here in detention Alright?” Bella continued before Rai could even talk. “Rule one, you stay quiet unless I talked to you. Rule two, you do whatever I say and rule three, You will not repeat or tell anyone what your experience.”

“Do as I say and you’ll come out in one piece… hopefully”

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Rain nodded before closing the door behind her. The click echoed in the room as she looked back at the teacher. She walked over to one of the chairs that was specified and took a seat.

She couldn't help but wince as she was reminded of how much trouble she was in and how she was getting herself in deeper. She quickly cemented the rules in her head so she would not piss her off any more than she already had.

Rain nodded slowly wondering what this woman who seemed so wiry and sweet earlier but was almost the exact opposite now had in mind for her.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 pm

"Good girl" Bella nodded, crossing her legs.

""Let make this clear. If you break any of the first two rules you get punished. If you break a rule four times, or break rule three your nightmare comes true."

"Thrust me i have a way of finding out."

"NOw lets get you out of those clothing." Bella tilted her head pulling out a bundle of fabric and tossing it to her. It was a simple brown tube and skirt made of a seemgly different fabric, soft but rough at the same time, and a colar, anklets and bracelets of vines and flowers.

"And remove everything."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 am

Rain nodded as she went threw the rules in her head one more time. She caught the clothing with ease before standing up slowly making sure that this did not displease the woman who could now so easily go by the name mistress or master in her head.

She first took off her white shirt and let it fall to the ground. Next went her skirt as a soft blush played on her cheeks. She wasn't self-consious or anything she just didn't want to displease the lady before her. Reaching behind her back she unclasped her white bra and in seconds it joined the pool of clothing on the floor. She slid out of her panties and pulled the tube on before the skirt. When completed she looked at the teacher in front of her.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am

She looked at the sudent up and down approvingly, seeing how the things perfectly fit. The skirt was short, barely covering her ass, and the tube seemed to highlight her chest.

Her eyes moved down to Rain's feet and raised an eyebrow, motioning to the puddle of clothes on the floor.

"Well are you just going to let them stay there?" She snarled softly. "Pick them up, fold them NEATLY and set them on the seat."

"Then i want you to stand facing the wall, hands high up against it as high as you can go."

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 am

She could see the approval for how the cloths fit her body in the eyes of the teacher. She looked down at the pile of cloths on the floor.

She nodded as she bent over and picked up each piece of clothing and folded neatly before setting them on the chair behind her.

She than turn to the wall and put her hands as high up on it as she could. She could feel the clothing lift with her arms but she made no movement to adjust them.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm

"You're pretty obedient for a trouble maker" BElla commented. The vines around Rain's wrist begin to wriggle slightly, coming alive. They reach out and wrap around two hooks high up the walls.

They suddenly tightened, raising her even higher, until she was standing on her tuiptoes.

"But i stil think you need to be punished dont you?"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:08 am

Rain forced herself to stand against the wall as the vines moved around, but she wasn't able to completely stop herself from a sharp in take of breath the was boarder line on a shriek.

She chewed on her lip slightly as she was pulled up the wall her body streching to the point when the vines wanted it.

Without any other movement she shook her head yes. Her eyes were shut tightly not wanting to believe what she could clearly see and feel of the vines moving on their own.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 am

Something snapped behind her and the whip suddenly wrapped around her arm. Looking closely the corse whip was made from the same material.

LEt me see, since you're such a good girl i'll give you a choice..." Bella murmurred, her breath warm on Rain's ear. Do you want to be hit here?" Her fingers gently ran from the shoulders across the back and doen to her thighs.

"OR do you want to be his somewhere else?"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am

With the crack of the whip her I flew open. She looked at the wall as she listened to the steps getting closer to where she was.

There was another sharp intake of breath at the sound of Bella's voice next to her ear. A shiver followed the womans hand across and down her back as she pressed her forehead to the cold stone wall.

"Where... else... Do you have in mind?"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Oh i dont know..." Bella hissed stepping back and cracking the whip again, the end wraping once arough her chest and snapping against a nipple. "Maybe there"

Wit a yank she followed it with a feirce lash easilly stirking the area between her legs. And inch more and it would have hit her. "Or there?"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 am

With a wince at the pain that went through her nipple as her eyes began to water slightly. She forced herself not to move as the wipe hit the area between her legs.

She licked her lips before saying, "Any if not... All are fine. Whatever... Pleases you the most and teaches the lesson..."

This was a first for Rain. She had never been dominated like this before and it shocked her a bit that she enjoyed it.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next