View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri) 

Post Re: Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri)
The grind of metal and wood along the concrete floor causes the hairs on the back of her neck to stick up. It was only a matter of time before the next horrible device forces the music of screams from her being. Her eyes grew wide at the monstrosity the doll brought before her. It looked far worse than the wedge. The sight of the long thick metal shaft causes Kanoe to tremble. The thought of being impaled on the vile thing, ruining her body and form, was enough to scare any woman.

The doll did not care though. It was all a game to the wicked spirit. A game the being intends to win. Kanoe pulls at her bonds, doing little more than causing her body to sway on her aching arms. Her eyes trace along the snake like coils around the thick cylinder all the way to the doll's tapping finger. Tearing her gaze away, she lowers her eyes and clenches her jaw. She did not have a choice. Even if the doll was lying, she did not want that thing inside her.

"I..I like being filled," She mumbles in defeat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 pm

At first it chuckled, then its giggled, then it bursts into a fit of laughter that filled the cavernous room. "You see, that wasn't so bad." it said to the student at the end of her outburst. As for its part of the agreement, she gingerly pushed aside the snake-on-a-pole contraption till it was well out of view, plodding back towards her plaything once that was done. "Lets see... I think we're going to have to do something about that getting filled part, hmm?"

A loud clack suddenly rang through the air, along with some movement of the dolls sleeves, as if something had opened underneath them. Not a second later did a number of cords flow out from her sleeve openings, snaking through the air and towards the student, like vines coiling, searching for something to grasp. And grasp they did, each of the students lower legs wrapped from ankle to knee in a long and continuous coil of black rope, while another wound itself tightly around her neck, hugging the skin but not yet made to strangle.... yet.

"Maybe this will suit your needs..." Its said with a grin before parting the lower parts of her kimono, exposing the things lower body; Save for the wooden joints and lack of genitalia, one could mistake her anatomy for that of a human. A panel opened up at her crotch, and from the opening came out a most dubious apparatus.

A rod, around 10 inches long and and inch and a half wide, its entire surface riddled with blunt protrusions, topped by a round orb that was easily wider than the shaft. And if that a wasn't enough, the thing spun like a drill for for just a second before stopping.

"Now this, little toy, you cant bargain with..." it said to the girl "Now open up~". The ropes raised their captives legs up and out, into a sort of aerial split, before the doll itself moved closer, raising the dildo till it began to press onto the students moist cunt. The bumps pressed into her skin, while slowly the head began to turn, rubbing its nubs across the sensitive lips and engorged clit of the captive girl.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:28 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe stares daggers at the triumphant doll. Her eyes follow the strange device as it disappears into the darkness. The thing kept it's word at least. But, she was far from safe as the sounds of gears and wood clacking together comes from the possessed doll. The cords that nearly strangled her to death flow from the construct's sleeves, snaking slowly around her pale calves as another wraps around her throat. The sound of whirling gears quiets down once her new bindings were added. She tries to keep her legs together, only having some idea of what the cords were there for.

The student's eyes widen as the doll began to open it's kimono slightly. Her struggles renew as the long rod comes out of the doll's hidden panel. It was pointless to struggle but she did not want to be raped by this forsaken doll.

"Get away from me!" She cries out. Her legs strain against the cords as they slowly pull her legs apart. The bumpy rod slides along her glistening folds, teasing the flared lips. The woman takes a deep breath as the vile thing began to turn, resting the spinning tip right up against her clit. It was slow but it still sent sparks flying in her loins as it felt like dozens of long slow strongs across her nub.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Paying no heed to the girls cry, the doll continued to press the rotating orb against the girls glistening mound, applying firm pressure, but not enough to penetrate.

Its wooden hands made their way up to the swaying orbs on the students chesy, each taking one and beginning to knead by alternating a hard squeeze with a light groping. "Listen to you, you're enjoying this! You just love the attention on your pussy don't you?" said the construct in a taunting voice.

"So how do you want it? fast?" The head spun faster, raking the nubs across her sensitive flesh rapidly for several seconds, "Or maybe slower?". It said this, and the orb slowed to a near crawl, each protrusion rubbing against the damp skin of her outer sex at a snails pace. Then it began to rotate fast again, then slow, changing speed every few seconds as she waited for an answer.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:30 am
Profile YIM

The cool unfeeling hands close around each of the woman's large mounds. It was like a child playing with a doll, each motion seeing what sort of sounds the toy can make. Kanoe took long deep breaths as the smooth wood rubs the sensitive flesh. She cursed her well endowed body as wonderful tingling sensations began to spread through her chest. The hard squeeze causes the woman to gasp and groan, unable to hold herself back.

The doll's rod was becoming maddening. The constant teasing and taunts continue to stab at her ego. The shackles jingle as she tries to pull her body away only to find herself swaying back into place. The member kept full pressure on her puffing netherlips and throbbing nub. She lets out a sharp cry as the loud whir of gears sounded the sudden increase in speed. The bumps stroked harder and faster across her defenseless pearl, sending sparks flying inside her loins. Her head rears back as she moans loudly. The woman kept pulling and swaying in her bonds, trying to find some brief rest between this never ending torment.

As the rod slows, it did little to calm her body down. The bumps seemed to take an eternity as they slide over the engorged nub. She could feel her insides fluttering, shivering with anticipation as juices began to slowly run down the wooden shaft.

"Please...no...no more.." She groans.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3