View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri) 

Post Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri)
Kanoe sighs softly as she walks down the empty halls of Shokushu. Everyone else was attending class as usual. Unfortunately for her, she had an appointment to the infamous basement. It was bound to happen eventually. The amount of uniform violations she held was equivalent to the amount of days she attended class. Seems they had enough finally.

She was of course wearing her black and red uniform with a longer more conservative skirt. Her upside down cross necklace bounces lightly on it's long chain against her chest. The young student found the door labeled basement and proceeded down the stairs. The only illumination were dimly flickering lights which only made the darkness more apparent around her, threatening to engulf her at any moment.

Her heart skips a beat as she sees the long hallways, remembering waking up in this place before. She shivers, hoping that the same monster was not waiting for her down here. The woman had little choice though. Turn back and who knows what the school will do to her instead. Her footsteps echo down the hall as she continues walking. She never had been sent to the basement by the staff before. Kanoe did not know where to go exactly. She knew there were several storage rooms and places for generators down here.

"Hello?" She calls out finally, the wait only making it worse, "Anyone down here?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Post Re: Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri)
A few doors down amidst one of the more dubious rooms stood a wooden figurine, unmoving, deathly silent as around her a small yukata-clad apparition walks about, curiously looking about the odd assortment of wicked looking gadgetry, wooden apparatus, and restraining devices, the floral cloth of her phantom sleeve draping gently on the furniture as she dragged her ethereal hand over them. She had been out and about for nearly a quarter of an hour, looking at ways to put these new found toys into play with an unsuspecting playmate when lo and behold a voice from the darkness catches her ghostly ear. "Ahh... a visitor..." she tells herself, wickedly giggling as she phases her head through the door, peering into the dim light to see what playmate has fate led down into her clutches.

There she was, a tall and curvaceous thing, looking warily at her surroundings as if every shadow hid something of immense danger. The girl plodded forward, her shoes clicking on the rough stone floor as the darkness hid the spying ghosts head from view. A myriad of thoughts ran through the spirits head as she plotted and planned the assortment of ways she could get her new playmate nearer, and ultimately into the room of treasures she was previously exploring. A blueprint of malice began to form inside her corrupted mind, ways of trickery and treachery solidifying into one, and it brought a smile to her face as she fully phased through the door, taking on a solid appearance.

"Help! Help!" she cried out in her most distressed tone, "One of the teachers is hurt!!"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

The cry for help rang down the hall causing Kanoe to stop for a moment. At least she was not alone down here. But, the witch was wary of others even if proven not to be a monster in disguise. It was difficult to trust anyone on this island. Shaking her head slightly, she moves closer towards the voice. She could make out a silhouette of a young woman up ahead. Perhaps this was another student meant to be punished by the teacher down here. If so, then the teacher was getting her just desserts.

"What's wrong?" She calls out, "Why haven't you tried to get the nurse upstairs?"

If it is really that bad, she can just go back upstairs and find the nurse. But, it would do little good if she does not know what condition the woman is in. At the very least, this may get her out of this place sooner.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 pm

"I can't! Something fell on her and its crushing her, and I cant lift it alone!

The apparition licked her lips, smiling inwardly as she tried to lure the girl into the room. she turned back towards the door, partially possessing the wooden barrier in order to open it, its joints creaking with a high pitch squeal as it swung open to some degree.

"Please hurry!" She cried out one more time, sounding much more desperate, if she had physical form, she would clap at herself for this performance.

Hurriedly she walks in, or rather pretends to, as keen observers would notice that her footfalls could not be heard, a rare occurrence, but the ghost would be more than happy to give chase. She lets out one more false plea, stressing the urgency of the situation before turning back into ethereal dust, flowing into the pendant of her doll body. The slight sound of turning gears begin to echo within the room, and the once closed eyes of the doll open, its lips forming a wicked grin as it hides in the shadows, waiting to spring.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Ugh," She groans in annoyance.

She really did not want to be down here. With a sigh, she chases after the young woman. Her shoes click on the concrete floor, sounding her approach to the room. It's odd that she has not heard anything from the teacher. Was the woman unconcious? Might as well see if the two can lift it.

Kanoe stops at the open doorway. Her eyes narrow in the darkness. She did not see the girl and the room was too dark to make much out. But, it did not seem like anything had fallen over nor did she hear anyone else in the room.

"Where are you?" She calls out.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:48 pm

The silence was deafening.

The student could hear the dripping of water, the crackle of electricity as an old light bulb dies and flickers back to life, and close by, the faint clicking of gears and cogs. The room was more expansive than was to be expected, the darkness concealing much of the structure, but from from what one could see, it was comparable to a small auditorium. In the dim light of it all, the student could also see the various devious instruments laid out in its expanse, devices made to torture and restrain in a most sexual manner.

The blood stone on the dolls neck started to shine brightly, as did her amber colored eyes. The gears of her body now started to grind louder, and her joints unlocked themselves as she started to move forward into the light, her wooden soles clacking on the stone floor as she took a few steps forward. The time for introductions was here, and the time for play was fast approaching.

"Right here..." She replies to her call, her face brandishing a most devilish stare and a truly evil grin, and without even waiting for a response, she lunges forward, launching herself towards the girl.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:06 am
Profile YIM

Already, her body was tensing up as her eyes took in the dim surroundings. What was a teacher doing in a room like this? Every instinct in her body was telling her to run now and she had no reason to doubt it. The tingling across her skin grew much stronger as a stone and a pair of glowing eyes draws her attention. The source of the strange mechanical sounds was now in view from the light's glow. It looked like a life size doll or marionette. But, this one was moving. Hearing the girl's voice, dripping with malice, sealed the deal on the whole trap idea. With a cry of alarm, she immediately turns to run down the hall. Not wanting to be caught in a room filled with such horrible devices.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 am

The doll was hot on her heels as they exited the room, laughing manniacally as they made their way down the hall, the clacking of the students shoes upon the floor echoing in the hallway along with the sound of wood hitting stone as the gear-driven demon matched her pace no more than a meter behind her. Ahead lay the stairs, to either side were two more hallways, leading to parts unknown in this dark and damp labyrinth, and atop those stairs, freedom. As the pair approached the stairs, it seemed that students escape was assured, until she felt a sudden rush of air above, a flurry of cloth, hair, and wood flying past the girls head, twisting and turning in an acrobatic manouver that would make any gymnast green with envy, landing just in front of fleeing student just as she was about to reach the first step.

In the blink of an eye, blades suddenly snapped out from the dolls hand like switchblades, and in another blink, she brought these to bear on her prey, slicing part of the students skirt and blouse, revealing part of the underwear she was wearing underneath and sending her reeling backwards.

Keeping the same diabolical expression, the wooden assailant crossed her arms across her chest, the blades on her fingers clearly visible as she stood there blocking the stairs. "Tag... you're it.."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe pants softly as her legs carry her as fast as they could towards the stairs. Whatever that doll was it was keeping up with her with ease. She just needed to get out of the basement or at least get some distance.

Such hope was short lived as the wooden doll flew past her with a sudden burst of speed and agility. The witch skids to a halt only to become a victim of the constructs switchblades. Kanoe stumbles back, strips of cloth falling from her uniform as she gasps in shock. Her eyes narrow in anger. This thing was just toying with her, like a kitten who just caught a mouse. Fine, she will play this stupid game.

Rising to her feet slowly, an unseen wind whips about the young woman. The spidery words of magic fell from her lips as both hands come infront of her, palms facing each other. A flame begins to swirl and build up into a large ball. The thing was fast but perhaps the narrow stairway and hall will limit it's movement.

With a sharp cry, she throws the fireball right at the strange possessed doll.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 am

At first the doll seemed to be rather entranced by the girls display, the unusual song she was singing had a rather mystical tune. She snapped out of her reverie when suddenly a small flicker of fire sprouted in between the woman's palms, hanging in midair, growing larger by the second as the doll stood there, frozen by the sight. Too late was she able to snap out of her trance as the flaming ball was flung towards her, the walls to either side preventing her from moving out of its way.

The doll was able to shield herself with her arms as the fireball struck its target, setting her silk kimono and lacquered skin ablaze, before quickly beginning to engulf her. The creature let out a shrill scream as it flailed its arms, trying to put the fire out as she stood in the stair well.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 am
Profile YIM

The dark witch hisses in pain. She grips her wrist, her palm slightly burned from the backlash of her own magic. But, it was worth it. Her eyes gaze intently at the doll struggling to put out the flames that threaten to engulf it's body. At least the doll was made of wood. This was her only chance. Panting softly from her run and channeling mana, Kanoe dashes towards the stairs. She just needed to get past the distracted doll and find more people. The student did her best to keep close to the wall in hopes to pass the writhing doll. The last thing she needed was to grapple a burning doll.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:02 am

Unfortunately for her, the wooden demon wasnt that distracted by her predicament, quickly she stood in the middle of the stairs, arms spread out with the fire blazing on the left half of her body. The heat was intense enough that the paint nearby was starting to peel from the walls, the roof was starting to char, and luckily for the monster, the sprinklers began to rain down in the entire hallway, as well as the whole school, inciting screams of surprise that were faintly heard where the pair was standing. The fire slowly died down, the remnants of the dolls clothes hung limp on her right side, her left side had become dark charred wood, the hair on that side burned shorter than the other, and her head was partially blackened with the right side surviving the blaze. More noticable was her face, no more the sly and mischievous mask that greeted her back in the room, it was now scrunched in a glare and a scowl that seethed with murderous intent.

The switch blades snapped out of her fingertips with a resounding 'shing!', before she swung wildly at the student, screaming like a woman possessed, managing to catch the rest of the girls dress with that swipe and rending the whole front of the blouse into shreds.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 am
Profile YIM

She stops in her tracks as the burning thing glares at her, blocking her way. The fire alarm goes off, signalling the sprinklers overhead. They and along with majority of the school quickly became soaked to the bone as water rains down around them. So much for burning this thing to ash. Before she could even react, the doll was upon her. The thing's arms rake across her chest, leaving behind only soaking strands of fabric that fell to the floor. A wet bra of black lace held her glistening orbs in place as she quickly backs away from the doll. The look the construct gave her left the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. If this thing catches her, her world was going to get a whole lot worse.

What could she do though? This thing was much faster than her and the sprinklers were going to dull her fire magic. Her hand steams and throbs in pain as water quickly cools the singed skin. The witch braces herself as she began to whisper once more. Wisps of darkness began to writhe and gather in palm of her hand, swirling into an orb similar to the flame spell. If she can not burn the thing, she will simply break it into splinters. Strands of raven black hair writhe about her as she chants as if possessed as the rest of her hair sticks to her pale wet form. With another sharp cry, she shoots a shadowbolt at the evil doll. The bolt causes a strange chill but was mainly used for the concussive blast of force that comes with it's release.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am

As the girl was chanting her spell, the doll was already making a bee line towards her, right into the line of fire. As the bolt of shadow loosed from the students hands, the wooden monster had already closed the distance to a meter. The spell flew threw the air and struck home, hitting the demon puppet on the upper part of her left chest, splinters and steel scattering as the shadow bolt blew a nice fist-sized hole through the monsters body.

Much to the students horror, the damage she has sustained never registered, not even stopping for a moment as her right hand grabbed the girl by the throat, gripping the tender flesh tightly before slowly lifting her by the neck, her feet leaving the floor a high enough that she cant even reach them with her toes.

The doll wasnt finished with her yet as her right forearm split in half, opening like a clamshell from the elbow, revealing several black ropes that wriggled to life, shooting outwards and entangling the girl's arms, restraining them with her forearms together and parallel to the floor. Its grip on her neck slowly tightened, constricting, bleeding the air from her lungs with each exhalation.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:12 pm
Profile YIM

The doll knew about her magic and was making haste to reach her in time. Kanoe pushes away the panic and fear that was gnawing away at her concentration. This was her last chance to stop this thing in it's tracks. The spell was a direct hit, blowing a hole in the doll's wooden form. Her blood ran cold as the ragged and damaged thing kept coming.

A yelp of pain was choked off as her throat was grasped. The woman grasps at the hand lifting her up, trying to pry the fingers from their death grip. The lithe doll was unnaturally strong, leaving her gasping for air. The sound of gears turning caught Kanoe's attention as the thing's arm opens and several cords of rope shoot out to bind her arms. The witch trembles as her hands were pulled away, leaving her at the mercy of the crushing grip of the doll. She gazes at the wicked glare of the doll, eyes glittering with madness. Her arms pull at the rope but she could feel her strength ebbing away already. The last of her precious air was wringed from her throat. Her vision began to tunnel and grow dark. Kanoe's eyes become glassy as her body stops struggling, becoming limp in her bonds. No, she did not want to die.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next