View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri) 

Post Re: Punishment Long Overdue (Karakuri)
And so darkness overwhelms the student, the last sounds she hears is the water coming down to the floor and the grinding of her captors gears.....

The passage of time is lost in her unconscious state, the feeling of cloud cradling her body. She can hear her heart beating slowly, feel every breath of air she is taking, but nary does she feel what the evil doll is doing to her, maybe she has left her alone? one couldn't tell in her pitch black world. Suddenly, her world is shaken, the sound of chains clinking against metal assaults her ears, her body suddenly becomes heavy, her limbs unmoving, and a pain that shot up her sex, as if it was being split apart by a dull wedge.

The students eyes flutter to life, and the sight that greets her is not a welcome one.....

She was still dressed in her torn clothes, but the water had long since been shut off, and the doll was standing a few feet away, pulling down on a length of chain, and while she did, the girls arms were being pulled skyward. A quick look shows that her wrists are encased in two-inch wide shackles, the link between them connected to a chain that hung from the ceiling. Looking down, a wooden wedge sat between her legs, its metal covered edge felt like it bisecting her folds, pressing harshly into her as all her weight rested on it. It seemed like the steel was in direct contact with her skin, so it was safe to assume that her panties had been dealt with. Her thighs and ankles were encircled with similar metal bands, linked together in such a way that she cannot unfold her legs. Any tries at struggling would reveal that the shackles on her ankles was firmly chained to the sides of the wedge, making it impossible for her to dismount.

"So you're awake..." says the doll in a voice that sounded like the student was in for a scolding. It turned towards the bound student, and what the girl saw would shock her. The scorched wood was slowly returning to its original state, the charred pieces flaking off and regrowing. The kimono that was scorched also seemed to be weaving itself back into shape, the hair was slowly growing back to its old length, and the hole in her chest was shrinking. "Now I get to play a game with you..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhh.." She groans. Her head was pounding as she shakes it side to side, trying to clear her vision. Kanoe was shocked awake by her arms being lifted by the metal shackles. Her folds were spread out around the wedge. She tries to shift her body but it did little but make it hurt much worse.

The girl's voice brought her attention to the doll. Whatever magic was enchanting the doll seems to be restoring it as well. It did not matter much now though. Once a monster reaches her, she was in it's mercy. A fact she hated with all her being. That did not stop her from testing her bonds, briefly struggling as if hoping the steel chains would suddenly snap. Trying to maintain her composure she gazes at the doll.

"What do you want with me?" She calls out.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:52 pm

"I just wanted someone to play with" she responds to her question, "but nooo... you had to go and set me on fire... and punch a hole through me... so no more niceties for you..."

However the doll defined nice was up for debate, but nevertheless, it seemed that it was angry, its expression that of disappointment as she glared at the student. The glow from her eyes and her pendant began to diminish, leaving them dull and without luster, and as soon as they ceased glowing, a sort of dust began to flow from the pendant to the wooden wedge the girl was seated on. The doll stood silent now, its gears locked in place, but then the wedge itself began to shiver, thin slivers of steel began to arose from the metal edge. One sliver snaked under the fleshy hood of her clit, wrapping itself around its base while another started to crawl up the girls love tunnel, wriggling up its length like some sort of serpent, stopping just an inch shy of her womb. The whole journey took around five seconds, then another started the slow stimulating slither up the walls of the captives vagina, stopping at the same distance, before another sliver does the same, slowly but surely filling her canal.

"Lets see if I can make you sing...." came the disembodied voice from the wedge.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Hmph, the thing attacks her with switchblades and she was the bad one all of the sudden? The childlike innocence that came from the doll did little to comfort the bound witch. If anything, it only scared her more at what this being would do to her as mere play. Kanoe watches as the doll grew still and a strange dust flows from the pendant to the wedge she was chained to. Her skin tingles at the feeling of powerful magic about her but unsure what it was doing.

A sudden gasp lets the spirit know that it's movements are known to the woman. She was not sure what it was but it felt like a fine hair was tickling all the way into her body. The feeling was followed by another and another. The witch tries to shift her body but was held fast by the shackles. More threads tickle along her folds. The threads causes her body to shiver with each tickling movement. Another strand of metal wraps around her clit, sending a slight tingling sensation through her loins. The feeling was far from overwhelming. It was more of a cruel tease or torture, like an itch one can't reach. Hearing the ghost's voice, Kanoe simply shuts her eyes and lets herself hang in her bonds. She will have to endure for now.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 am

"Staying silent, hmmm?"

One by one the wiry strands crawled up the now moistening canal, which triggered something new from the wedge. the strands gained speed, soon they were darting up the tunnel, filling it quickly as the strands bunched up. in the first few minutes, the were about the width of a pencil, a long wriggling pencil, with a few random ones wrapping around her stiffening clit, causing it to become very engorged and raising its sensitivity. A few more minutes later, it was a good inch and a half wide, and still growing as the strands wiggled and wound around the outside of the growing shaft. Pretty soon, all the metal inside was running out of wiggle room, but still it tried, rubbing and stroking the inner walls with its rough, wiry texture. Still the strands forced their way up into her, stretching the students love hole to its limits and filling it to capacity.

While all this was happening downstairs, wooden tendrils the width of a finger slowly crawled up her waist, encircling it a few times before snaking up and sneaking under the students brassiere, wrapping around the base of her juicy mounds a few times, tightening with each revolution, making the orbs jut out from her chest.

"Lets see if I can make my toy sing.." came the voice once more, before the loops around the students breasts squeezed hard.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe bites down on her lip as the thread grew thicker. Each thread tickles along her inner walls before adding to the growing mass wiggling inside her. She shifts once more, finding some relief in the pain the wedge was bringing her spread lips. Her clit was throbbing, aching to be touched by something other than the teasing strands. Eyes flutter trying to think of something else besides what this being was doing to her. A muffled groan leaves her as the thick strand continues to grow and sway inside her tight folds. Bit by bit, her passage was spread wider. Moisture began to soak down the strands as they continue their never ending torment to her insides.

As if it was not enough, strands slither up her under her blouse and tighten around her luscious mounds. Her arms pull at her bounds, letting out a sudden a sudden cry as her sensitive orbs were squeezed. Kanoe's breasts bounce as her chest thrusts outwards with the vicious pull. She bites down on her lip once more, trying desperately to fight anyway she can.

"I'm..I'm not your toy..."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:30 pm

"Toys shouldn't talk back, only played with."

The grip of the tendrils around the students breasts eased slightly, granting her a second or two of respite before their grip tightened once more. "Now more singing!" The wire shaft suddenly started to undulate like mad, its coarse yes seamless surface wetly rasping against every inch of the girls damp inner walls. The tendrils manhandling her upstairs also began to take on rhythm all their own, squeezing, twisting, then releasing the students large breasts over and over in a pace that was just as frenzied as the action below.

"Sing, sing, sing!" came the voice's childish appeal as the wires and tentacles ravaged its captives nubile body. Still not content with what the girl was going through, the wooden tentacles now also started to pull her down onto the wedge, tightening their grip around her waist and steadily increasing the pressure while the ends of it milked the soft and supple orbs they were twined with. "SIINNGG!!!"

An ominous laughter began to fill the room as the possessed wedge drove its occupant deeper and deeper into the pits of pain and pleasure.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Profile YIM

Her teeth sink into her lip as it squeezes tightly around her breasts once more. The attempts to stifle her cries did little to the sounds eminating from her throat. The sudden surge of the shaft causes her to scream as her tortures grew more aggressive. The possessed device was producing music from the poor witch easily now. Every twist and squeeze began her cries anew as Kanoe desperately tries to pull herself up and away from the vicious metallic shaft pounding away at her sex.

The spirit would not let her have such a release. The wooden tendrils suddenly pull her back down on the wedge, applying more and more pressure. It felt like she was going to be split in half at any moment. The thrusting never slowed as her tightly spread folds were mercilessly ravaged. Screams of pain echo off the walls as Kanoe's body trembles from the vile acts of the spirit.

"Please stop! Please!" She begs.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 pm

"Ooohh??? but whyy??" replied the voice in a sarcastic tone "Does it hurt? Or maybe it feels too good... I know some of you toys just love getting fucked till you pass out, maybe you're one of them." The pounding was ceaseless, in and out the wire dildo went, each stroke accompanied with a wet and sloppy sound as juices splattered all over the wedge. "And im pretty sure that sticky stuff didn't just appear out of nowhere..."

The thrusting continued, hard and relentless. A small, finger like protrusion grew from the wedge and started to poke, prod, and flick the now engorged clitoris, adding to the multitude of erotic and torturous sensations the student was feeling. Upstairs, the tendrils constricting her breasts loosened their grip and began a more sensual routine; They began to roll her plump orbs around on her chest, kneading the flesh around in a very erotic manner.

"Now gimme another tune, Im starting to get bored with the first one."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe pulls at her bonds, struggling to pull herself away from the thrusting wires. Her inner walls began to clench around the cool metal as it grinds in and out of her body. She could feel nearly each thread sliding along her wet tunnel, sending shivers up her spine. The pain began to lessen which only made the pleasure all the more pleasing as the rough squeezes became firm strokes across her swollen orbs.

A soft sigh leaves her as her struggling grew weaker. The tendrils rubbing over her pale flesh and darkened peaks sent her body fluttering with sensation. The witch took long deep breaths in hopes to control herself but soft squeaks and moans escape her as tendrils began to tease and poke at her revealed pearl. There was a dull ache between her thighs from the wedge as juices continue to squish out around the drilling threads. Faint groans sound with each pump of the animated tendrils as her thighs remain spread and exposed to the spirit's fun.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:01 pm

The scene was very much like some sort of perverse horror movie. An inanimate doll stood near a possessed wedge, restrained upon which was a girl, arms raised up while her legs were bound tightly at the sides, her pussy being split by the top corner of the wedge while an animated shaft penetrated wet sex quickly and vigorously, wooden tentacles twining around her upper body, trapping each breast in coils that lightly squeezed and kneaded her soft and supple orbs while the student could do no more than squirm and groan under the devil device's attack.

"Haha, I knew it!" came her declaration. The wires suddenly changed its behavior, arching towards the front wall of her tunnel every time it entered, putting more pressure along that side and ultimately running across her G spot over and over with each powerful thrust of the shaft. "Kuuuuu~ Now I want to hear it say that it enjoys being filled and fucked." As she said this, the kneading tendrils extended their ends and began flicking the students hard nipples, adding yet another sensation for the girl to process.

"If you say it, i'll make you feel good and let you off the weeedge~" she added, clearly taking some delight in seeing her playmates become embarrassed and ashamed.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

The witch grits her teeth at the sound of the childish voice. How much more must she endure from these creatures and beings? The countless threads stroke along her G spot with each vicious thrust. Her hips buck slightly at the sudden change of focus, causing a low groan of pain to escape her as her split sex grinds against the wedge. There was no time to recover as the wires pound along her spot with perfect precision. The tender bundle of nerves quickly hardened to the constant attention making each stroke even more unbearable. She could feel herself clenching around the wire dildo. Kanoe could not stop herself from moaning louder and louder. Her heart was pounding hard agianst her chest, pumping hot blood right into all her sensitive areas. Sweat glistens her pale body as her womanly juices flow freely down the animate wedge.

The lewd slurping sound of her wet cunt being invaded time and time again fill the room, mixing with her breathless moans of pleasure. More of her weight fell heavily on her bound wrists. Her upper body was leaning slightly into the groping wooden tendrils. She could nearly feel her pulse pounding against the solid appendages. Kanoe's eyes flutter and fell half lidded as sensations flood into her mind. Her darkened areolae were puffing out along with a heavily engorged nipple that pulses violently with each teasing flick. The woman's body was becoming more the spirit's plaything as it continues to find every little thing that makes her tick. She was not going to dare speak up at this being's wishes. Kanoe was not going to admit how good this was making her body feel. Tension builds deep inside her as her clit twitches and spasms from the constant flicks of the tiny wires.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:01 am

"Tsk... that's not nice... you're having more fun than I am..."

All movement suddenly ceased, leaving the wire dildo impaled deep inside her while the wooden tentacles grew stiff and unmoving, locking her breasts in a firm squeeze with its tips pressing on her stiffened nipples and the dark swollen circle around them. The girl was now stuck in her current pose as all sensation ceased, any struggles she makes now only causes the dildo inside to shift and the wedge tip to dig into her skin.

An eerie silence envelopes the room, her heavy breathing and the thump of her heartbeat was all she could hear, its was if she was left all alone in the dimly lit room. Moments passed, then minutes, but those minutes seemed to flow like hours, the only reminder of her assailant was the inanimate doll which stood lifeless in front of her. About a quarter of an hour later the silence was broken when the wooden tendrils which held her body began to crack and crumble away, first freeing her breasts from its grip then relinquishing its grip on her waist.

The links holding her ankles to the wedge snapped with an audible 'ping!', the links between her thigh and ankle shackles following suit. Shortly after, the wires inside her began to recede back into the metal edge from where they came, thinning the shaft gradually until there was none left, while the wires that held and tickled her clit also disappeared into the steel. With the student free from all that was attaching her to the instrument, the wedge itself began crack and crumble, its metal parts dropping unceremoniously to the ground with a loud clang, leaving the girl tethered only by the cuffs attached to the ceiling.

The noise of the wedges destruction fades, another ominous sound suddenly arises from the background. The gears of the doll had started to turn again, and the bright red flow of the pendant confirms the worse. Its eyes open with a click, its limbs start move, and its yawns, stretching out as if it has awoken from a long slumber. After that little ritual, her stare falls down upon the student who was, quite literally, still hanging around.

"I found something nifty for the toy to try out..." It says with a smile before plodding off into the darkness.

"Don't go anywhere~"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's toes curl slowly as she was held in place. Her insides shiver, clenching around the now still dildo. Juices continue to run down the wedge. She could feel her pulse throbbing against her nipples. Her body was burning with need and the sudden end to the torture was a torture in itself. The woman's body shivers, doing her best to remain still. The ache of being split on the wedge began to return as her body finally began to calm itself.

The sound of cracking wood broke the witch from her trance. She pulls at her bonds, feeling them begin to give. Was the spirit gone? The loud snaps of metal and wood causes her to tense up in shock. Her now free legs move slightly but not by much for the wedge was still splitting her. Kanoe yelps in alarm as the wedge she was on suddenly crumples away. She was nearly free and that hurt more than being hung by the arms just off the floor. The witch pulls hard on the cuffs on her wrists but they remained firm.

Her struggles grew more frantic as she hears the doll coming back to life. Kanoe's body sways in the air, whimpering in frustration at her futile attempts to free herself. She gazes at the glowing eyes of her captor. The thought of another toy causes her to grit her teeth. She needed to get out of here. The woman could only hope someone would actually come down to this basement to find her. A hope that only created more despair.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:18 pm

The sounds of moving furniture resounded as the darkness hid the dolls actions, the student could only wonder what devilish device the thing had found. The noise soon stops, only to be replaced by the tap tap tap of wood on stone growing closer and closer to the girls location. The doll soon emerges from the darkness carrying a sort of long rod attached to a sturdy base, attached to which was a cable.

non-chalantly placing the devious bit of furniture in front of its playmate, the entire device was now clearly seen in all its perverted glory. The circular base looked rather solid and had a cable coming out of it, attached to a sort of box at the other end. At its center is a sturdy looking telescoping shaft, which was topped by a shining stainless 7 inch dildo around 3 inches thick that looked like a cylinder with a snake coiling round it in a corkscrew fashion.

"Now I bet you're thinking, 'Oh no, that thing is going in me'. Well it is... unless of course I hear you say that little 'I like being filled' confession I asked for earlier...." it said to her plaything while tapping the snake dildo with her finger.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next