View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 There's nothing in the dark... (Violett and Diana) 

Post There's nothing in the dark... (Violett and Diana)
Ryujin walked out of the partially rusted steel door to one of the rooms he had been inspecting. He had been notified that he would proctoring the disciplinary session of two students for gross tardiness. Gross in this case meaning that they missed their first class and arrived at their second halfway through. Now one might think that such a harsh punishment would be reserved for an equally harsh offense, but that never stopped the faculty from dishing out such penalties on a whim. Especially when the teacher had a reputation for being the oldest, moodiest, vindictive, resentful and most disdainful of the students. Or more specifically the ones who she defined as lazy, irresponsible and unruly. Of course she would also define half of the student body as such.

Needless to say, she knew of what awaited the students down in the bowels of the campus. She had outlined a good many of the punishments herself and had sent a note advising the proctor to be doubly harsh, pointing out that there were two students to share the punishment. Ryujin had been seeing to the preparations himself to ensure the teacher's satisfaction, having several rooms with a multitude of varying equipment reserved for this session. All he had to do now was wait until the "attendant" showed them in.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: There's nothing in the dark... (Violett and Diana)
Diana's eyes were blindfolded, her arms were bound behind her back and she had been stripped of her clothes. Her body shuddered each time she breathed, the cold atmosphere of this wretched place serving to chill Diana even more then the simple fact that this place was built underground and out of stone. As soon as she had entered the basement, Violett at her side, the two women had wandered downstairs to be met by a man that was almost six foot four who was wearing a muscle shirt, which, true to its name, showed off the man's gigantic biceps. As soon as the two girls had come close to him, he grinned maliciously. He snapped his fingers and a strange hissing sound filled the room.

Diana's world had gone dark and she felt herself collapse. Then she awoke, her world still dark, but the only feeling of fabric on her skin being that on her eyes and wrists. She had struggled to break free of the knots put around her wrists, only to discover that they were in fact steel manacles that had cloth put inside of them so as to comfort her wrists a slight bit. That's the least those bastards could do. God, I hate this place, she thought to herself coldly.

If only she knew where Violett was. She had heard the little girl yelp as she also awoke. But Diana had truly struggled, telling the men her opinion of their mother and how well she had raised them. For her insolence and insults, she had been lashed with what felt like a bull whip, her skin screaming in pain at the whip's thin touch, the pain slowly spreading out before resolving into a soft stinging. Three times this had consecutively occurred. Finally the men had told her that their prosecutor was ready to see them. They had been told to rise and to walk straight ahead, turn when asked and not to cause any trouble. Diana had understood the implemented threat and had done as bidden. She had been told to stop, she heard a steel door screech open, she was shoved inside and the door had closed behind her. Even though the room was dark, she couldn't see anyway, her blindfold still covering her eyes.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Whimpering softly, Violett sobbed into her blindfold as she was thrown roughly into the room.

She hadn't resisted the burly man at alll... But he'd kept hitting her, grabbing her by the hair and slapping her, stealing her glasses. By the time he was done, she'd have been crying even if she hadn't been forced to watch her roomate, her lover, her sweet, sweet Diana, being whipped and tortured.

She suspected Mistress Steel in this... She was the one who'd handled Violett on her last trip to the basement...

But it didn't seem the Mistress's style. Violett was cold and naked, blinfolded and was dragged into the room by her wrists, which the burly man had put inside what felt like some sort of really solid cloth... Probably cuffs lined with something... Not knowing what would happen next, forced to kneel and wait by the burly man's hand on the back of her neck.

The cuffs weren't like Mistress Steel... She'd have used her own body, and taken the girls in herself rather than send an agent.

She twitched slightly ass the door opened, her head turning reflexively to look towards it even though she was blindfolded.

"D-diana.... Is.... Is that you?"

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 am

((And we have our posting order established! Its Ryujin's turn next))

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:47 am

Ryujin smiled as he looked over the bound and naked girls as they were manhandled by his assistant. Both were bound with steel shackles with a cloth inside, blindfolded, and the fiery one was given a "slap on the wrists" so to speak if she made any trouble. Using the his command of the shadows to hold and gag her, he walked over to her partner in crime and kneeled down. Angling her face up with the tip of his finger he brought his maw close to her face and snorted, blowing her hair back, the smell of ash and sulfur assaulting her nose. "No. It's not Diana. But fear not, you won't suffer alone." he said before taking her by the back of the neck and pulling her to her feet to lead her into the dark room.

He unshackled her hands only to steal their freedom away again, binding them in another set hanging from the ceiling. He roughly palmed her hairless mound and flicked his tongue across her cheek, "Wait right here. My friends have been dying to get a good look at you." he said, the familiar sound of a lamp clicking on, bathing her in a small beam of light.

Ryujin walked back to where Diana lay on the floor, pulling her up by her arm and chaining her to the ceiling as well. He walked over to a wall panel and pressed a button, the chains slowly going taught and starting to pull the girls off the floor. It stopped almost as soon as it had started, leaving them the awkward position of having to stand on their tiptoes to relieve the strain on their wrists. "Welcome to detention ladies."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Diana's body was shivering, her flesh was cold and her eyes ached to see once again. She struggled and wiggled, but there was no way to get out of the steel shackles. Then she was forcibly picked up, pushed and dragged until finally she found herself on the floor again. Her wrists were shackled again before she was pulled up into the air. She could feel her feet leave the floor minus her toes, which were just barely touching the ground. She wiggled slightly, doing nothing except wiggling her hips and softly swaying her breasts. Then she heard a soft click and felt a small tinge of warmth on her skin as something akin to a lamp must of been turned on. Then she heard the voice speak. "Who... who are you?" Diana could feel the slightest clench in her pussy, the first sign of getting turned on. She had no idea why, but she continued to struggle, continuously swaying her body.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Violett gasped and trembled, whimpering softly as she was hoisted up, standing on her tip-toes, as she felt her nipples stiffen in the cool basement air. She yelped softly as she heard the lamp turn on, blushing softly as she realized there was likely someone looking at her.

"I... I don't know... I've never heard that voice before."

She wiggled a little, trying to figure out where, exactly, her roomate was hanging in relation to her.

"Well... We're together, at least. It won't be that bad, right?"

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 am

"I wouldn't count on that my dear." Ryujin breathed into Violett's ear from behind, "You are both in for a long night, so I suggest you let go of any optimistic ideas of escaping your fate ahead of what is due." Violett could feel something soft and wet brush against her cheek after the voice went silent, followed by large clawed hands on her inner thighs. Slowly they stroked the soft flesh of her long, slim legs, movign dangerously close to her exposed, hairless mound. "And the gentlemen I have gathered here today have been deprived of any sort of relief for almost a whole week, and I did promise them that they would be able to relieve themselves today. And we wouldn't want to disappoint them now would we?" he breathed again. In the distance, the faint sound of a muffled snicker could be just barely be heard, as if to clarify Ryujin's claims.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

Diana could feel her body tremble, whether it was in fear, embarrassment or expectation, she could not tell. She heard the strange man speak, a slight shred of joy embedded in his voice. He was enjoying this, and Diana could tell. She felt her nipples beginning their engorgement, but once again if it was her body reacting to the cold or her body reacting to the insidious snicker, she could not tell once again. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she heard Violett's reaction to whatever the man was doing to her.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 am

Violett whimpered and squirmed, shuddering at the thought of what they;d do to Diana... Her slender figure and perky, beautiful breasts would probably work these perverts into a frenzy... And she'd give in, to keep Violett from being hurt. She was appalled and terrified, shuddering at the mere thought of being used as a barganing chip in their sadistic game.

Until she felt the creature's hot breath whisper in her ear, and the truth finally dawned on her.

She wasn't a barganing chip. She was a pawn, just like Diana. She could hear them chuckling as the rough, clawed hands teased her body, and she jerked her torso back reflexively, shrieking as the terrible claws came dangerously close to her warm, delicate petals, caressing her mons on the way down.

She had just shaved there before they had been taken, and had hoped to surprise Diana with it.... But this horrible kidnapper and his disgusting entourage would be the first to see it instead.

She tried to take a step back, but the chains kept her from pulling away very far, however, and she yelped in shock as the cuffs stopped her, her feet slipping out from under her and leaving her dangling painfully by her wrists until she managed to get her feet back under herself again.

"Why?" she sobbed softly. "Why us?"

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:47 am

"Because you were late." he said with a rough touch to her womanhood. His left hand palmed her smooth, hairless sex, occasionally sliding his middle finger between her folds. His right hand searched for her right breast and took the tiny hill's peak between his fingers, "Hmmm... You don't have very much to offer here do you? I wouldn't expect to have much fun with this one's tits gentlemen." he said as he rolled the small pink nipple between his fingers. "But I'll bet you're no slouch when it comes to using your mouth are you?" he whispered into her ear.

His insidious tongue slithered out of his mouth across the skin of her freckled cheek and down under her jaw, the eel like tongue leaving a warm trail of copious, slippery saliva in it's wake as it moved over her skin. He moved the tip over her adam's apple before pulling it back into his maw, but not before he licked the back of her ear as well. Once again he whispered into her ear, but so quietly that only she could hear him, "I took the blindfold off of your friend so that she could watch you, and I think she's enjoying herself. There's only the one dim light above you to light the room but it's very focused. I can barely see her, but there's something glistening between her legs and it's slowly moving lower. I wonder what it is?" he said in feigned ignorance before thrusting his middle finger all the way in to the knuckle.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Diana could hear Violett question the monster and then unwillingly reply to his perverted caressing. He then criticized her lover's cleavage and Diana suddenly felt very offended. After he finished speaking to his 'audience' Diana suddenly found herself shouting at him. "She has more cleavage then you have brains!" She snarled at the monster, hoping to achieve two things. One, hurt its pride. Two, get it away from Violett. Hopefully Diana's body would be enough to satisfy him and Violett would be left alone.

Diana knew the sacrifice was most likely futile, but she could hope. Then she heard a faint squeaking noise, familiar to the one she had heard earlier when being transported to this room, and a waft of air fly into the room. it caressed Diana's body, her intimate nether lips, her breasts, whom began to perk again and finally down her back and across her taut ass.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]