View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Appeals (For Timeye) 

Post Re: Appeals (For Timeye)
"I told ya once, sweetie, I can do whatever I want for however long I want. They sent you down here and they know you'll be down here till you learn your lesson. But, since you said please..."

He just held her there for a moment, admiring her ample chest. Oh he'd made a wise choice indeed by coming down to the basement. Another tentacle formed out of his left side and lashed out towards her. it slipped up the arms of her shirt and flexed itself. The sound of ripping fabrid sounded twice. The tip of the tentacle spread apart into finger like tentacles and it pulled the remains of her shirt free from her body. The tentacles against her shoulders relieved the pressure on them and joined the newest. The three tore her shirt to literal pieces and let them fall to the ground between their bodies.

"I gave you the option, but now it looks like when I finish with you, you'll have to to make it back to your room and everyone will be able to see the shame on your face... and the rest of your body."

The three unoccupied tentacles lashed out at her arms. Two of them went for her wrists, one wrapped around each. The pulled her arms behind her where the third tentacle wrapped around both arms at the elbows. Slowly, it pulled them together until her elbows touched. He pondered for a moment, which to go after... to free her from the bonds of her pants, or to let her magnificent breasts greet the cool aid of the basement. The pants, make her squirm a bit more.

He let his same index finger trail completely around her at the waistband of her jeans, slowly teasing her. It danced over her lower stomach, just above the material, drawing little designs on her. After several long minutes of his teasing, the finger finally dipped beneath the material. Another 'ping!' rang out as he tore the button straight from her jeans. Immediately after, her pants started to loosen up as he drug her zipper down, one tooth at a time.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 pm

His words flew through her thoughts but it was all too unreal for Shannon. This couldn’t be happening… it was a nightmare. Yes, that had to be it. Still, as his tentacles slithered up the sleeves of her shirt, she knew she was only trying to fool herself. The feeling of those sick things against the smooth, curved muscles of her arms was more than enough proof.

RIIIP!

She jumped as her garment was torn from her, her breasts bouncing noticeably in the strap of a bra. Her wrists were captured easily and pulled behind her, again forcing her half naked chest out at him, her breasts held in the bra like an offering waiting to be unwrapped.

She shut her eyes as she felt him go after her pants, essentially giving them the same treatment as her shirt, though they required a great deal more effort to dislodge the button holding them. Still, he seemed to manage as though it were nothing, beginning to undo the zipper, each undone tooth seeming to send a shiver up her body. Her smooth belly flew in and out in fear, causing her chest to jump a little atop it.

She had nothing to say to him, nothing to convince him to stop.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:34 am

There might have been a thing or two that would convince him to stop... no, actually there wasn't. She could offer a trade of other students in her place or she could offer to bring him others on a regular basis, but it would just prolong the inevitable. He'd make her sit there as he took her deal, and when finished, he'd turn on her. Her only way out at this point is if he pulled those pants off and she was secretly a man.

His vision was filled the the bounce of her breasts as the zipper was pulled down, but when it failed to continue moving down, his eyes shifted. He looked down to the parted denim. His warm, metal hands reached to her hips and curled around the material. The tentacles relaxed around her thighs and uncoiled as he tore the jeans down and left them to hang between her knees. Now uncovered, the tentacles immediately moved back in and coiled around those beautiful thighs.

"You may find this wrong, you may find this excessive, but the administration at this school takes it's discipline very seriously. But the students... from what I've heard find it very... exciting"

With the last word he slipped one of his metal hands between her legs. His hand curled into a fist, except for his index finger which remained half curled. The tip of the finger touched the back of her panties and slowly slid forward up the center of the material. As it reached the front of her body, the finger pressed a bit harder and moved even slower. The finger, along with the rest of them curled around the waistband of her panties and pulled them out and he craned his head forward a bit to sneak a peek.

"I believe you're going to share the opinion of the student body."

He let go of her panties and let the waist band snap back against her.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2