View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Appeals (For Timeye) 

Post Appeals (For Timeye)
Shannon tried her best not to brush up against the dank walls of the school’s basement, fearing for her stark white oxford shirt’s safety. “Why the heck do they have to do this stuff down here… makes no sense. Could just as easily have an office on the main level. Maybe they’re nocturnal.” She thought aloud, looking at the odd lighting, or rather, lack therof. Most of the hallway seemed to be something one would expect to find in the tower of London, not a school’s inner workings. Even the doors looked extra heavy and secure.

The whole scene was giving the redhead a slight chill.

She kept to the center of the hallway, her arms hugged about her, forcing her chest up a bit in the tightly buttoned shirt. The outline of her black strapless bra was visible beneath it, and the shirt’s tail hung down over the waist of her ripped jeans. Though she was only wearing simple sneakers, each footstep sounded louder than it should, making it clear that she was quite alone down here. Probably.

Finally she found the office for academic appeals, or rather, the office she was told to go to. “All this to appeal a late freaking assignment. They probably figure nobody will bother.” She mumbles to herself as she knocks on the iron door.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:45 am

Post Re: Appeals (For Timeye)
The school had to keep track of the monsters, demons, creatures, and everything else that filled the laundry list of what preyed upon the girls here. All in all, it really didn't matter to him, the majority of the girls sent to the basement were already occupied with their punishment. The others sat alone in a mostly bare room, unknowingly waiting for their disciplinarian to show up. This situation was the other way around. Timye had slipped into the room some time ago. He needed some time to lower his power draws and run a few system checks to ensure optimum efficiency.

The thing that amused him about the room was the racks of toys, straps, chains, all all sorts of other deviant things. Shackles hung from the ceiling above a padded, black leather table that had leather restraints unbuckled on it's surface. This was the first time he ever set food down here. When he worked for the doctor, he was always occupied elsewhere. Then came the knock.

His head shot up and his visual circuts locked on the door. He scanned it for a moment, then the filters changed, then again, then again. With the last change, the outline of her body heat came into view. Interesting... He flipped back to his normal visual filters and shut down the last systems check. He had work to do. He slowly rose to his feet and shifted back a bit, concealing himself in the shadows.

A few plated on his forearm rotated open and silently one of his metal tentacles extended. It slithered along in the shadows until it reached the door. The tentacle reached down and hit the latch ont he door before it fled back tot he shadows above the door. The creak of metal echoed through the hall as the door opened a few inches. No voice, no sound other than the door answered her. Through the crack she could see that the room ws dimly lit, like the rest of the basement, by a single incandescent bulb that hung from the center of the room.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:11 am

“Hey there, I’m…” Shannon started as the door began to creak open, but paused. She had that eerie feeling, like in a horror movie, right before something bad happened. The room appeared quite empty. She extended her hand and pushed it open further, slipping inside. It couldn’t be worse than the hallway, she reasoned.

After squeezing through the door, however, she immediately changed her mind. Devices, restraints… and a very… wrong… looking table-like structure filled the room. Though she saw nobody else inside with her, she immediately wanted out. “This must not be right… god… what goes on down here?” she whispers to herself, starting to back towards the door again…

Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 am

He watched the girl enter, oh this was going to be fun. As his visual scanners moved over her once again and took in more than just her body heat, the tentacle above the door moved. It hooked over the top of the door and slammed it shut. The creak echoed in the small room, as did the metal clank of the door being shut. There was a second creak of metal that rang out, it came from the tendril, which twisted the locking mechanism of the door, sealing her in. It lingered in the open for just a moment before it slid back towards TImye and into his arm. His voice came from the shadows after a long silence, and he finished her sentence.

"...here to appeal a late assignment. Go stand at the foot of the table, once there, bow towards the door and make your appeal."

He rose stayed crouched down, but now brought his head up. He let the green lights from his eyes and mouth flash brightly. The flash illuminated him for a brief moment and glinted off his metallic body. He circled the room, still in the shadows until his back rested against the door. In preparation, the panels on his sides opened up, ready to let his tentacles spring forth.

"We will listen and judge, and once you've given us your story we will deliberate your appeal, and if need be, decide your punishment."

Eh, why not have a little fun and string her along. Let her think her appeal might actually work and save her. In reality, her appeal had been denied the moment she stepped into this room and her punishment was evolving in his bio-mechanic mind.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Shannon jumped nearly a half a foot as the door slammed shut behind her, even as she was backing towards it. Whipping around, she could swear she saw something long and metallic whipping in the dim light of the room before it fell back into the unlit corners of the cellar. The teen spun slowly, looking for anyone else in the room… or anything that might have caused the door to miraculously close itself.

It was only seconds later that a voice filled the chamber, ordering her to the foot of the table. Her first reaction was disbelief… was this some sort of practical joke? Surely they weren’t serious! Something bright flashed across the room, illuminating a figure for only a moment. The lights seemed to shine almost from its eyes in an eerie, alien glow. The sudden flash left her with little more than an outline; however that was enough to tell it wasn’t quite right. As it spoke again, she finally responded in kind.

“This… this isn’t funny! Are you people mad or something? I could… I’ll…” she stammered, trying to think of a viable threat. None came to mind at the moment. The legal system wasn’t really something she had taken an interest in, save to avoid it, and though she usually put on a tough façade, this had her slightly afraid.

She followed the obscure outline of the person as it rounded the room’s corners, positioning itself between the teen and the door. She inadvertently did half of what it asked, backing away from it and positioning herself closer to the table, until finally she bumped into it and glanced back for but a moment.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

A slight chuckle came from the figure as she backed up and bumped into the table, then stole a glance of it.

"Don't worry, that's only going to be used if your appeal is denied"

He then moved forward, the sound of metal scraping against stone sounded as he purposefully drug his feet. He came into the light, on it's outer rim and crouched down. One hand went to his thich and idly sat there, the other hung in the air in front of his chest. He made a motion towards her with his index finger.

"We agree, this is not funny, that is why you have been sent down here. Now, I don't like to repeat myself, but I shall ask you one, and only one more time. Give me your appeal so it can be ruled upon."

Tendrils of what looked like slime covered muscle began to extend from his sides where the panels had opened. They did nothing besides simply extend and droop to the ground. He didn't need them yet. But, when the time came, they would wrap around each other and form a fraction of the things that would be used in her punishment.

"I warn you, insult the faculty, or give them an idle threat, and yor appeal will immediately denied and you will be strapped to that table until you have attoned for your misbehaviors"

Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 pm

The fiery haired young woman’s eyes only grew wider as he stepped into the light, his form taking on more details. ‘Monster’ didn’t quite describe it. He might have been human once, though she doubted it. The thing looked… like some sort of robot, though it was clearly more advanced than any simple computer system. Maybe a cyborg?

“My god, what… ah…” she started, catching herself. Upsetting him seemed… unwise. “Th… the appeal, yeah…” she continued, her voice quivering. The creature was huge, easily towering over her. Aside from that, she had little doubt that if she actually had to defend herself against it, that she would last more than a few seconds. It’s dark ‘skin’ seemed more metallic than flesh, though the things that were growing out of it’s sides… she couldn’t begin to guess at what sort of tissue they were composed of. Organic yet… not right.

Slowly her quivering hand lifted her loose shirt slightly, taking a folded piece of paper from her belt and presenting it towards him. “It’s… it’s just this… was a very simple analysis of some math equations, though I was unable to hand it to the professor in time because of an illness…” she lied. She had simply forgotten to do it, though the lie was so ingrained in her head that it felt like the truth… she could normally be very charismatic, though the utter terror running through her was putting a cork on that.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 pm

A cyborg, a construct, a robot? Timye didn't know exactly what he was, it never mattered to him. He was what he was and he was designed for a special purpose. He honestly knew nothing else but combat, abduction, and sexual abuse. But, unlike a simple machine, he was able to avolve slightly, at least in his mental capacity. Physical he wasn't sure, but he had grown the ability to extend a second cock... or had he always had it, but just never discovered it's potential?

The tentacles that hung limp from his sides still draped away from him and curled on the floor. They idly moved, like worms in a can, weaving over each other until the command was issued. The glowing green eyes seemed to lock on her own. He stared at her unblinking, his vision and mind worked together as they peeled away her clothing and began to put her into a variety of positions. He had heard her words, and shifted a bit closer to her when she raised her shirt up, but seemed delayed in a response.

"Illness. Any illness at this school requires a note from your physician or other practitioner. If this was a planned appointment, you could have arranged to turn it in early, or have a classmate drop it off."

His large metal hand reached out towards her and hovered in front of her chest, a bit closer than it probably should have for some school discinpline robot? if that was really what he was. It ignored the piece of paper she presented to him. He really could care less about her assignment, what would he do with it?

"Present signed medical note for next stage in appeal."

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 pm

The young woman tucks her shirt back down after retrieving the note, only the briefest flash of skin visible for a second. She pats the garment once more as if to make sure it were down. Though his eyes fill her with terror, she’s unable to rip her vision away from them, as if she were afraid the moment she did, he would pounce upon her.

A note from the nurse… why hadn’t she thought of that? Although, if she were lucky, she might be able to use it as an out. The redhead opened her mouth to speak but yelped and took a step back as the giant thrust a hand at her, stopping just short of her chest.

“I… I’m afraid I didn’t get one… if you’ll let me by I’ll just run up to the nurse and be back in a few minutes, yeah?” she stammered, her accent starting to show as she becomes more and more nervous in the apparent faculty’s presence.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:01 am

"Negative, you had every opportunity to get a note if you really were sick. Since you did not, your appeal is denied. Your assignment is late. No credit will be given. Punishment will be administered."

The large hand moved fast, faster than it should have been able to. He snatched her assignment from her hand and crumpled it into a ball before he cast it aside. The ball of paper bounced off the floor and rolled just out of the circle of light. It would come in handy later, he thought to himself. But now, now the fun was really about to begin.

"You will need to remove your clothing and set it aside, then sit on the edge of the table. If you refuse, I will remove it for you and insubordination will be added on and you will be punished accordingly."

The tendrils that hung limp like worms began to move a bit faster. They wrapped around themselves and seemed to partially fuse together, as they created larger tentacles. The larger tentacles moved towards her, but stopped several feet away. They hovered in mid air, waiting, the ooze that covered them dripped off their forms and onto the floor.

"A word of advice... please... be insubordinate... I would so love to slowly peel your clothing from your curves and leave you with nothing more than tattered remnants when I'm through with you"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 am

As he snatched the paper from her and crumpled it, Shannon began to do something unexpected. Her fist tightened, and her face flushed with anger. Though she didn’t do anything as bold as attacking him (she didn’t figure that would work), she instead snapped a finger into the air and stepped forward, right in his face.

“Now listen here you overgrown jerk. I don’t know where you’re from but there’s no punishment for a late assignment, beyond missing the stinkin’ grade. I’ve just about had it with all yer scary heeby jeeby stuff, so why don’t you get outta my way and learn some manners. I’m going back to my room.” She exclaims quite loudly, a few stutters in her brash speech that hinted at her remaining fear, though for the most part quite stern.

As she stood there, toe to toe with the giant, she realized that she was probably going crazy to mouth off to someone who looked not only not human, but as though they could rip her in half with no effort at all.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 am

The balled up fist, the red tint to her cheeks that matched her hair, it was all beautiful. But then she came up to him. Toe to toe and since he was crouched down, face to face. His glowing green eyes stared straight at her and never blinked, never changed shape with emotion. It was the blessing of a metal visage, it could never give you away. He let her berate him and when she finished, he couldn't help but laugh. This one was great. For a moment, a slim, slim moment, he considered letting her go for being so brave, but then the images flashed before him of her clothes removed and in several different positions.

He followed her lead and closed the gap between them. He moved so that he crouched millimeters from her. His legs were spread, a knee on either side of her. His face cocked directly in hers as he chuckled again.

"I admire your courage girl, it has been some time since one has stood up to me like this. For a moment, I thought of letting you go scott free for it, but then what kind of disciplinarian would I be? What lesson would you learn?"

The tentacles that extended from his sides circled around behind her. two of them pressed on the back of her shoulders, another two wrapped around her thighs, half way between her knees and hips, while a single one coiled around her waist. He reached out to her and drug a surprisingly warm metallic finger under her chin, then across her cheek.

"For your courage, I'll cut you some slack, but your insubordination has been noted, and I'm afraid that means your lesson will have to be harder. Now... one last chance... do you remove your clothes or do I? Would you prefer to be able to cover up your shame when you walk out of here, if you can walk when I'm through with you, or do you want to be left with a pile of tattered rags and have to make it back to your room completely bare, and with the scars of what a bad student you are?"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:26 am

Fueled by adrenaline and tension, she stood there, face to face with the monstrous thing, and for a moment, she thought her tirade might just have bought her freedom. She was of course… wrong.

“I…” she began as it spoke again, though that one syllable was all that parted her lips. It was upon her, grabbing her shoulders, coiling those awful tendrils about her strong thighs, slinking yet another about her waist. With her shoulders held back, her chest was forced forward slightly, straining at the top’s buttons.

Fear should have completely overtaken the girl, with all semblance of logic gone from her. Perhaps her logic did leave, as what entered her mind, as it stroked an oddly normal feeling finger up her chin, was not terror but anger.

“I haven’t done a dang thing wrong! I had a late assignment, I didn’t assassinate the teacher! You’ve got no right to do this to me, ya bastard! And for the last time, no! I will not strip for your sick little pleasure! Now let… me… go!” She screamed, the last three words punctuated by a sharp tug of her limbs on the constraining tentacles.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 am

It wasn't his intention to make the buttons on her shirt strain when he pushed her shoulders forward, he was mainly trying to establish a present behind her to harrow her escape options. But those straining buttons gave him an idea. The tentacles behind her shoulders pushed them forward a bit more, placing an extra bit of strain on the buttons. Again, he chuckled at her words. He let his index finger curl as if stuck in the 'come hither motion' as he brought it to her shirt. He hooked it behind the lowest button and flexed it. The button shot free from it's stitching and bounced off his body with a 'ting!'.

"I don't care if you did or didn't do anything wrong. I don't care about your assignments."

His finger rose up to the next button and flexed again, then to the next. Two more 'ting!'s sounded as her shirt slowly began to reveal the soft flesh of her belly.

"I don't care if you killed a teacher or not. They sent you down here for a reason and that's for punishment. As for my rights, you walking in that door gave me total rights to your body and everything in and on it. Even if you didn't and I abducted you on campus, that would still give me all the rights I need"

The finger slipped upwards and popped the rest of the buttons from her shirt, all except one, the one centered between her large breasts. Her shoulders were pushed forward then, until the button sprang free. He reached in with both hands and threw her shirt open, and tugged it down over her shoulders and upper arms.

"Oh, I'll let you go after, as you so eloquently put it, I've had my sick little pleasure"

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Shannon’s lips parted in a soft groan of protest as he forced her shoulders back farther, flexing the curved trunk of her body outwards towards him. She hadn’t even noticed the distress of her garment until he plucked at the first button, sending it flying from her and against his metal form with a resounding ping.

“Stop it! Ya… ya can’t! This isn’t right, please!” She cried out, her anger finally starting to give way to pleading, if only a little. Slowly more and more of her toned, smooth stomach was revealed, her pale skin flexing and jumping as she breathed in and out with a quickening pace. “Take your fingers out of…” she protested, trying to get a word in edgewise before another button sprung free, though she wasn’t fast enough.

By the time he had freed all but the button pinning the shirt around her bust, she had mostly gone silent, save for the small yelp accompanying each popped button. The monstrosity didn’t slip his finger in and pluck this one like the others, instead flexing her body even more, sending the final button shooting away as her young chest put too much pressure on the garment. It took only a gentle flip of his finger to spread the shirt the rest of the way open and reveal her large breasts, puffing in and out in fear, confined to her body only by a black strapless bra that didn’t give her near the concealment she was wishing for right now.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next