View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A not so enjoyable time(for Beth) 

Post A not so enjoyable time(for Beth)
Arith had been warned before that they may have requested a service of it... and that time had come; they had been given it a single piece of paper with a room number and a single sentence.
'may the punishment fit the crime'

It slowly opened the heavy metal door with it's four fingered palm, they did a good job keeping the halls empty as he wandered through in his native form. It examined the sparsely lit room it seemed much like a dungeon and had been used... a number of times... shackles against the walls and on various tables, panels that led to groupings of levers each marked quite well. he closed the panels and readied the tables... it had done this before... prisoners of war had often been held in torture rooms such as this or at least so it thought the tables looked pretty normal as he tided up the room to his liking he examined a set of doors, one empty with a few hooks and the other full of all manners of tools... a button lay on the wall, it pressed it and mechanical arms stretched from the wall making wild tearing motions before retracting. With a dejected sigh it changed shape into a young female teacher wearing a purple pantsuit and glasses as it awaited it's first victim hoping to cause as little pain as possible today whilst pleasing its hosts here at shokushu.

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Beth opened the basement door ready to do her detention it a natuaral thing for her to be in trouble so she was worried and walked in whistling ready to do her time them find some other way to buck the system. When she opened the door she saw what she thought was her detention tutor, a young female tutor. Beth didn't smile at the tutor as she entered the room, but she nodded her head towards the tutor, "hi my name is Beth, just what are we supposed to do here, because I got better places to be."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile WWW

Arith examined beth for a few moments surveying her mind as best it could before coughing slightly and in a rare moment using an actual voice instead of the calming mental one it had grown acustom to.
"Yes miss Andrews...I know quite well about you... you're here for quite a few reasons I'm told, none the least of which is that attitude. Please if you would; lay right there."
Arith was quite blunt, in truth it hadn't answered because it wasn't quite sure what it was going to do it was as a human would say 'winging it'.
The young woman tipped her glasses revealing the eerie red eye with no pupil and the midnight blue eye with it's silver pupil that seemed to mirror a night sky. the table which Arith had motioned to sat in the exact center of the room nothing seemed too strange about it though that would soon change.

IC Status:

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Beth moved to the center of the room and laid down on the table all the time she was thinking that this tutor had strange contacts. It kinda freak her out in once sense I mean all she experienced on this island 90% hadn't been good in fact that her parents had sent her to an island full of sex crazed monsters made her even more dead set on rebelling against any type of authority she could find.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Arith told her stroking the side of the table until it clicked, metallic restraints enclosing her wrists and ankles, the area in which her legs rested split forcing her legs apart and up. Arith looked up the girl's skirt then turned and walked away for a few minutes bringing a few things out from the closet. When it returned it held an open jar of liquid it's hand dripped though not with the same substance that was in the container; That liquid stimulated pain and clearly said so. The liquid on it's hand was it's own pleasure stimulant. It reached down onto her panties and nudged them aside with it's smallest finger and then began rubbing the liquid onto Beth's smooth as silk sex grinning slightly as it did until ever ounce of it was absorbed into her skin lightly it rubbed against her button before returning her panties to their place. It then pushed another button on the table which caused the legs to return to their prior position a set of levers appeared as the female form stepped towards her; the room warmed slightly as the young woman's tanned skin became a shining silver it's mouth vanished and it grew a few inches though; it kept it's feminine curves.
"Let us begin your punishment's second step..."
without a mouth it now did as it loved; it spoke directly to her mentally.

IC Status:

Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:01 pm

Beth let out a slight gasp as the liquid was rubbed into her sex she couldn't belive how warm and hot it made her feel. She then started and was soon shocked when the woman who was treating her changed in front of her eyes.

A third shock came when she heard the sliver creatures voice in her head. Whats this she thought this can not be happening.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile WWW

"I expected as much, shock... a wonderful feeling shock... And I assure you this is happening in real time no matter how much you wish it weren't..."
It began pulling a lever a metal arm stretched from the ground then another each hung above her calmly as the silver creature pulled a few 'devices' from a box along with some medical tape. it pulled another lever and one arm grabbed at her blouse and tore it from her body though left her bra alone. It shifted the cups and taped two small devices to her still soft nipples. it then returned to the console of levers and buttons and pushed a sequence; the devices began to vibrate held by both her bra and the tape; then thy began to softly shock them though it wasn't a painful shock it was just a tingle.
"I will offer you a request for being so willing to this point; though trust me; I am unable to stop... it's against the rules."

IC Status:

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:34 am

As the alien stimulated her breasts with electric shocks, Beth looked up towards him and said between moans, "a request hey how about you go on and break the rules and let me go that is my request."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:31 am
Profile WWW

Arith smirked slightly and nodded; It decided to pretend to do as she wished. it stepped away from the levers and pushed a button on the table removing her bonds allowing her to stand her bra, skirt and panties still intact. the moment she'd reach the door or strike at arith, Beth would feel as though she couldn't move any longer being held back by an unseen force.. It expected the feeling to be quite enjoyable for it.

"You may leave..."
The electrodes lifted from her bra back to the table it could already feel a bit of confidence that she was safe and free as a bird.

IC Status:

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:34 am

Beth fixed her bra so it covered her breasts and climbed off the table. She stared at the sliver being that seemed to have rather a suspicious change of heart and made her way slowly and carefully torwards the door of the basement.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 am
Profile WWW

It shook it's head a small cackle in her head as she skirt was pulled in nearly ten directions and seemed to explode off of her; her feet no longer touching the ground
"Have you ever met a creature who would actually let you go so easily? I mean seriously now my dear... If I wish to continue my freedom on this island I have to do this.... if you had the choice would you do something you didn't exactly want to or would you be locked up to have experiments done on you? It's bad enough if they find out I'm not being cruel I'll be in quite a bit of trouble."

IC Status:

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]