View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The horror keeps coming(Ryu) 

Post The horror keeps coming(Ryu)
After the various rapings of her two classless days her first day at class was a sight for sore eyes though she was furious so furious almost anything could set her off. When the class ended Her teacher, a young blond man had asked her to stay behind which she did though with obvious hesitation. After some conversation and a bit of tea she sat next to him as requested; He was kind enough... until his motive was clear.
'those shorts aren't regulation... how bout, you do something for me and I forget I ever saw them on you.' his hand darted down her skirt, shorts and panties in one felt swoop touching her love button and causing a slight meep from her as her metal clad hand crashed into his nose shattering it into small pieces he colapsed and weakly handed her a small ticket sending her for what it called 'punishment' for uniform violation, theft and injuring faculty.

She arrived at a large metal door and eased it open glancing down into the darkness curiously not a single light seemed able to escape this room; she shivered in fear as the door shut behind her and she crept down the stairs to greet her punisher.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Last edited by Karissa on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:07 pm

When Karissa reached the bottom of the stairs she was greeted by a woman in a red suit, "Karissa Zetorakis? Follow me to your assigned detention." she said with a sharpness to her voice. She lead Karissa down a long series of corridors lined with doors, several of which had female screams emanating from them, though it was hard to tell if they were screaming out of agony or pleasure.

When they reached one door the woman stopped and held the door open, indicating for Karissa to go inside.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

As she follows she shuttered at each scream; She hoped they were of pain; she had her mind tell her that it was pain to keep her fear at bay she glanced into the room she had been lead to before entering examining everything she could in the room looking for anything she might call strange.
"So...What's the punishment If you don't mind me asking?"
She entered the room after she asked not caring for an answer, she didn't have much of a choice either way at this point, she knew running wasn't an option, she didn't go too far in however just beyond the door's threshold.
she tugged on her skirt slightly then her hair and then the shorts; that had started this whole mess, not sure what to expect.
they give us such short skirts how can they not expect you to try and cover up your shame...

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:46 pm

"There are no preset punishments. The disciplinarians have an almost entirely free range of methods to discipline the students." She said and slammed the door, locking it from the outside.

The room was well lit, with two tables in the middle. One was fixed to the floor and appeared to be able to adjust it's height. The other looked like it could be moved and was also also able to adjust it's height, though not to the same extent as the other. The walls had several chains and mannacles attached to them. In the corners in the back of the room were two metal cabinets. Something which Karissa hadn't seen earlier however, were the two racks along the wall with the door. On every shelf was a row of dildos, extremely lifelike all the way down to the veins and not one under 12 inches in length.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

oh god.... not that... anything but that...
She thought glancing as best she could in the room she didn't see anything or one her she stepped back toward the sealed door then turned begining to slam on it desperately.
"Please...anything else., a nose for a nose, make me strip in front of the entire school, make me give some of my things away; just not this!"
She whimpered like a scared animal collapsing into a fetal position when the door hadn't opened; her hair sat over her knees now. the second someone would come in she'd bounce back to her normal brave front even if her will was already nearly crushed by the objects in the room.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:00 am

Karissa would feel a gust of hot breath on her head moments after plea, "Is that a promise?" said Ryujin with a smug grin on his face. Ryujin had been in the room the entire time, concealed behind an illusion. He was now crouching down right in front of Karissa, his face mere inches from hers.

(OOC: I got your message. Don't worry if I'm not as prompt to reply as before. I was refelcting on what approach I should take with another thread I hav going.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:27 am
Profile YIM

Karissa was surprised by his sudden appearance. she blnked one staring in his eyes.
"Is... what exactly a promise?"
She asked taking a moment to steady herself from the sudden appearance. she stared at ryujin's slightly unusual form curious.
"What are you and what are you going to do to me??"
she finally asked gathering enough of her usual bravery to speak in a confident steady tone.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:50 am

"You stripping in front of the entire school. I'm sure it would make quite a spectacle. I would certainly love to watch." said Ryujin, his grin widening.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Karissa seemed to stutter slightly as she responded, she was definitely not aware that she'd be taken seriously.
"I'm prepared to do that... and... and if it keeps me away from those things... I'll touch myself in front of them too..."
She responded her fears of stripping much weaker than her fear of phallic objects. she prayed deep in her mind that he might accept her offer of public humiliation.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:38 am

"Hmmmmm, what to do?" He hummed to himself and rubbed the tip of his maw. Ryujin pondered her suggestion, weighing a school-wise striptease to what he had in mind for her punishment. Clearly, it was a no-brainer. "If I just let you off that easily, you wouldn't learn your lesson. Oh but you can still strip for me. Now."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

"Strip?! in front of you and still punish me further! No!!! Do you think I'm stupid or something?!"
She reacted rashly a deep red crossing the bride of her nose as she spoke. a fear induced Blush that was indeed a commoin thing for her.
"I shouldn't even be here,I mean the teacher punishimng me only sent me here after he tried to rape me."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:25 am

Ryujin reached out to grab a fistful of her hair, "No, I think that you're going to do as your told or you'll wish you had let the teacher have his way with you!" he said forcing her head back. He noticed the blush on her face when she protested to stripping in front of him. Such things wouldn't be casue for someone to blush unless... Unless the idea was more appealing to her than what she professed. "Consider stripping in front of me as part of your punishment. Now do it!" he ordered her and released her hair.

(I'm only posting today because I was able to pull yself away from my new game to go food shopping. so don't expect another anytime soon.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

She cursed under her breath as she partially stripped for him; leaving her in a bra and her tight bicycle shorts.
There... is that good enough? It damned well better be... only way you're getting me outta this is ripping it off me piece by piece..."
She huffed obviously angered by the whole thing she hadn't in her wildest dreams expected that her soon to be tormentor would actually do that.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]