View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Not Quite Typical Punishment (For Kraytirous) 

Post Not Quite Typical Punishment (For Kraytirous)
Saira dreaded seeing that little pink slip find its way onto her desk during her last class of the day. 'Official Detention Slip' or something like that. Getting in trouble... Saira hadn't ever done that before, and in some ways, she felt ashamed for it. But that's not why she had a feeling of dread. No.

It was because the detention specifically mentioned 'Tampering with School Records' on it. They... they knew! But... she had no choice. They'd hunt her down and... she didn't know what, if she didn't voluntarily just serve detention and be done with it. So it was with a nervous sweat (and a very-well-cleaned uniform, since she knew they might notice that!) that Saira went down into the basement.

At first, everything seemed normal. She came into a normal classroom, or at least what seemed like a normal classroom. The teacher told her to wait there until her detention was up. For a while, Saira just sat there, boredly, waiting for something to happen. She even felt tired for some reason - that was odd, wasn't it? And Saira drifted off to sleep...

The room she woke up in wasn't the same as the room she first entered. Saira's awareness wasn't clear enough to really know what was going on, and for a few seconds, she felt numb. And it was so dark! She could still see the outlines of walls, maybe, but... it was very dim.

Dim enough that she didn't notice that something else had been left here, too...

Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Post Re: Not Quite Typical Punishment (For Kraytirous)
Kraytirous' single, round eye gazed up at the girl that had finally begun to stir. She had been laying there for a good few hours, the humans having applied to much of the sleeping gas. He let out a wet gurgle passing for a human sigh and moved towards the young Egyptian. "Good day, little one. What brings you here?" The room was dark, the blinds pulled and the door locked. It was a regular classroom, with all of the desks pushed out of the way and the lights shut off. The floor tiles were irregular and cold, as if the room had not seen sunlight in a while.

The creature's voice was deep and masculine, but also not threatening. It seemed curious and friendly. He was not sure if the girl could see him as well as he could see her, but it would make little difference. Although she wasn't bound, he knew that she could not escape.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 am

Saira blinked, trying - and for now failing - to adapt to the strong darkness. She then... looked down, and began to get up from her curled up position, slowly... and awkwardly! Saira barely missed Kraytirous himself with her hand, trying to stabilize herself. But she eventually got a bit more coordinated, and managed to sit up straight on the cold floor. She replied to the person or thing she couldn't see, sounding very neervous.

"Ah... Hello? I... I had beeen in the basement just a second ago, something about detention?"

Then suspicion set in.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

((Sorry for the wait!))

"Detention? A most tragic reason. What crime did you commit?" Kraytirous began to slither around the girl, his small body expanding as it absorbed the moisture evident in the air. The air vents were turned on and small amounts of water vapor were introduced into them. This water flowed into the room and raised the humidity level. At the same time, it made the room feel hotter and stuffier. The little creature felt itself grow and become more powerful. After several moments, it came up to Saira's waist in height.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:48 pm

This time, Saira was able to see the growing little blob-creature, and while she didn't recognize it... knew that she might be having problems here, now. After all, if it wasn't human it was likely a monster, right? But... it seemed to be acting nice for now.

"I... I took some documents from somewhere. Important ones. But, maybe, more important to me. What about you, why are you here?... I don't, ah, think that little blob creatures get detention, though."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:23 pm

"Oh, you'd be surprised of the things that the staff are capable of. In fact, one friend of mine accidentally broke a girl's arm. They gave him three weeks detention. Another one accidentally broke a girl's collarbone, for this they tortured the poor fellow. And my last friend ended up killing a girl." Kraytirous chuckled to himself softly at the thought. "Quite literally fucked her to death. Her spine pushed into her brain and she died." This was actually untrue, but the sooner he found this girl respecting him the better. "In reality, I'm here because I chose to be. For you, more specifically." He turned towards the Egyptian girl. "You are quite a rare sight, Saira. Many a monster would jump at this opportunity." He continued to look at her face, his seemingly pointless slithering having come to a stop.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Saira kept her eyes focused on the little blob, blinking slightly. Why was he telling her this? ...Was this even true? She didn't remember reading anything about a death caused by the monsters. Maybe. Hm... Well, at any rate though, she looked around a bit, wondering if there was something up, though it seemed to be just her, and the blob.

"...Okay... Ah... You... you do realize that... a lot of monsters have... well... you know..."

She actually blushed nervously. Saira somehow felt more embarassed than angry! Maybe it was because this thing was still very polite - maybe even cute, in a cute little critter way?

"...So you pre-empted whatever else was going to happen, then?... Or, uh... what now?"

...Though Saira did suspect that, nice or not, she didn't quite have to ask the second one. Though then again he might surprise her.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]