View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Lying In Wait (For Alucard) 

Post Re: Lying In Wait (For Alucard)
At this, Saira blinked. What did he just do to her? And what was her lesson? What the hell could a monster teach her? Through the haze, she asked this, so far not quite aware of what the little ring did either.

"Wha... what? What lesssson? Wha you gonna d-uunh-to me?"

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

"Your lesson," Alucard says as the ring activates, "is that you exist to please, by whatever means are required." The "cord," still wet with Saira's saliva, flattens a little as it slaps the student. The alien chuckles and then brings the "cord" to brush against Saira's lips, the tendril's shape now somewhere between that of a tongue and that of a phallus.

"As for what I'm going to do to you," Alucard said with a smirk, "I think I'll leave you in the dark."

Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 am
Profile YIM

Dizzily, consumed in the fog of her own arousal, Saira... yelped, at first. The sudden feeling of the slap was painful and a surprise! Though in this dulled state of constant pain and pleasure, even that slap had a certain erotic element to it. Even the other tendril, sliding past her lips - it wasn't hostile or foreign anymore, and indeed... she licked it absentmindedly.

Of course there was still that lingering sense of suspense. She knew that there was still a lot of domination, humiliation, and pain left for her... She didn't even know how much...

Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5