View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Small Diversion Becomes... (For Barbaricia) 

Post Re: A Small Diversion Becomes... (For Barbaricia)
Seeing the girl's plan, Barbie was angry. The toying and teasing was over...now this girl would have to be dealt with more harshly!

With a blink the statue illusion was dropped, and Saira could see Barbaricia standing in all her glory at the top of the stairs. The demoness glared down at the nearly-nude girl. Barbie placed a hand on her wide hip and grabbed the golden orb from between her breasts with the other hand, holding it out.

"Is this what you seek, girl? Why did you fail to obey?"

Behind Saira, the hallway grew pitch black. Running away would be very difficult.

Barbaricia

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Saira glared right back. She had jumped a bit when the statue turned into a...

...A...

...Rather sexy woman - demon-woman? Something. Saira was almost considering blaming Linnis (again) for the slight wetness she was getting just from seeing her, but... Well, hey. You don't get turned bi or lesbian or whatever. She blinked and realized that it was always there. Even if the fact that this girl looked rather hostile made her briefly wish it wasn't.

Enough of that, though. Saira stood tall and pointed her finger at Barbie, trying to look as unamused (or unaroused) as she could.

"First! I sought knowledge, whether it's shiny and golden or... rather... Ah, er... Or more fleshy!"

Saira blinked slightly, slightly breaking the dramatic air. She was getting a bit awkward! That wasn't good!

"...Anyway. Second, I'll admit that the first two, ah, traps or whatever they were didn't quite register as too odd, but... Erm... Did you really think that, knowing what monsters do down here, I'd go ahead and shackle myself? What, you think I think I'm living an Indiana Jones flick or maybe La-Mulana?... You know, fictionalized archaeological pulp-adventure stories that often have elaborate booby-traps with nonsensical solu... Why am I explaining this to you?!"

By now the tanned girl was pretty worked up, though at the same time? She was starting to blush! She herself didn't quite notice, but it made her feel very awkward to feel the... the... inexplicable allure Barbie had. Between her defiance (which with the right mindset could be very amusing) and her own arousal Saira may have been digging her own proverbial grave...

Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 am

Barbie let out a mocking schoolgirl giggle at the exotic girl's bombastic speech. This one would be lots of fun, even if she didn't play along the way she was supposed to...

Sensing the girl's stirring desire for her, Barbie accentuated her walk down the stairs, her supernatural breasts jiggling with each step and her devilish tail swaying and stroking her widely-flaring hips and enormously fleshy posterior.

"Such talk! Too much talk, really. Tell me: if you're such an intelligent little explorer, why are you here, alone, in the basement, wearing only your underwear?"

The demoness' saccharine-sweet little-girl voice contrasted sharply with her malevolent intentions as she walked, hand on hip, closer to Saira.

Barbaricia

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 am

To her credit, Saira made every effort to back off, trying not to let Barbie get too close to her. After all. Anyone who laid traps like that and was that blatantly magical? Cannot be good. Of course now, she wasn't nearly as dramatic or powerful or defiant. On the contrary she seemed to be scrambling for a good excuse!

"Ah, in my defense I wasn't in my underwear until AFTER some nasty thing that... er, now that I think of it was probably a trap. I..."

She backed up again, and farther and farther until - bump! Saira hit a wall! She looked to her left and her right, and slowly tried to sidle to one side... but she knew that now that she was cornered, trying to just run would actually provoke a fast retaliation...

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 am

Barbie stopped when she was less than a foot from the cornered young girl. The succubus was a few inches taller than Saira, and her round globes jutted straight out from her chest, almost brushing against the girl's chin.

With undisguised lust, Barbaricia looked the girl's curvaceous form up and down. She licked her lips and spoke:

"Tell me, girl...what do you think is your best physical feature?"

Her words were innocent, but her tone clearly was not.

Barbaricia

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Saira squirmed nervously, here with her back against the wall. Why was she asking this? What was she going to do? ...What was she going to do with there wasn't an answer? Saira didn't want to know, anyone with that kind of magical power could do... terrible things. So she... did answer.

"...My... hips? There's so many people with bigger breasts and... while I like my eyes I don't know if anyone else would under these glasses..."

Was she still blushing? As if fear wasn't enough! Embarassment, too!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am

"Your hips are...very nice," Barbaricia purred sensually, reaching out to stroke the girl's curvy hips and thighs. She played with the girl's panties, toying with the edges and teasing along the skin with her warm fingers.

"Let me better admire your hips, girl. Turn around and place your hands on the wall, and stick out that ass..."

The lust in Barbaricia's voice was unmistakable as she gave her order, waiting to see if the girl would obey.

Barbaricia

Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Saira's body shuddered reflexively when Barbie touched her hips, rubbing down to her thighs, then back. And Saira didn't just shudder, but... got wetter when Barbie started to play with her panties teasingly. This of course was visible on those very same panties, as their white fabric dimmed with the juices leaking out into them. By now Saira looked like a nervous wreck... an aroused nervous wreck, admittedly...

But. Between fear and the growing arousal she felt, the girl wasn't really in a position to say no. Slowly nodding her head, Saira gingerly turned around to face the wall, and raised her arms, pressing them against the cold wall. Then, she... slowly again, with a pause from her own embarrassment, bent forward and let her butt rise and stick out with the same reflex, showing a clear view of her hips, the panties outstretched against that very butt... and a different angle on that one damp spot.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:32 am

The demoness stroked the girl's outstretched ass, Barbie's long tongue licking her lips excitedly. The scent of the exotic girl's arousal reached her sensitive nose, and the nipples on her huge breasts instantly hardened.

"Your hips are nicely curved," she stroked her long fingernails around the girl's hips, then brought one finger down, tracing the edge of the girl's panties until she reached the darkening crotch.

"Oh, what's this?" Barbaricia said with mock surprise. "Girl, your panties are getting wet! Is this turning you on?"

Barbaricia

Last edited by Barbaricia on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Saira shuddered from the further strokes, feeling chills run up her body from their soft touches. But what made her shiver even more was the fingernail slowly, ever so slowly circling its way towards her wet pussy. And when it stopped? She actually gasped slightly! The response to Barbie's question, though, was forced and seemed very clearly held back by growing embarassment.

"I... Ah... Yes..."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Barbie tickled the girl's growing wetness with a long fingernail, then brought the finger, damp with Saira's juices, up to her lips. She licked the nervous girl's wetness off her finger, caressing the girl's hip with her other hand.

"Mmmmm..." Barbaricia moaned in passion, "You taste wondeful! Such an exotic flavor!"

The demoness grabbed the girl by the shoulders and spun her around, pressing her back against the cold stone wall.

"Have you ever tasted yourself, my little explorer?"

Barbaricia

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Saira still shook nervously as Barbie went about her business of sampling her juices. The very idea was... it was slightly unsettling, like she was being put on display (sort of), but... Arousing, too. And not just because of some kind of mysterious compelling nature about the demoness. But because... already turned on, the feelings the girl got from what she did just added to it!

Saira did make a small noise - hardly enough to even be called a yelp - when Barbie turned her around and pressed her against the wall. Her body slumped at a bit of an angle, and it was worth noting that that same cold stone had made her nipples stand straight and perky! That and... her breathing was short, probably from nerves. Which became even more obvious when she replied to the demoness's question.

"I... uh... once, I think?..."

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2