View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Time for "Punishment" (for Alucard) 

Post Time for "Punishment" (for Alucard)
Being late to yet another class this teacher decided to give Natsumi a weekend detention in the basement, "A whole weekend?! Just for being late?" she said but the teacher says that due to being late so many times it has to be a weekend so she would learn her lesson.

As Natsumi descended the stairs to the basement, wearing her school uniform without the bra because the school gave her one many sizes to small, she said "Just my luck, I get a whole weekend of detention, but it was all because the monsters love to fuck me and make me late for class."

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:39 am

Post Re: Time for "Punishment" (for Alucard)
As she descended into the basement, the temperature slowly grew lower, the air growing somewhat chilly. The woman at the desk greeted Natsumi as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Taking a look at a clipboard, she gave Natsumi a room number and directed her to go there for her punishment.

Alucard slept peacefully, resting against the far wall of the detention room. The sleeping alien was camouflaged to blend in, the darkness making it even less likely for Alucard to be spotted. Hanging on the walls of the room were a various assortment of bondage tools.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:51 am
Profile YIM

Arriving at her detention room Natsumi opened the door and walked in, "Anyone here?" she asked to the seemingly empty room, walking around and trying to see what sort of things were used for these "detentions".

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 am

The door closed and locked behind her, sealing her off in the darkness. At the same time, Alucard stirred, awakened by the sound of the student speaking. Opening its eyes, Alucard observed Natsumi examining the wall. The alien lowered its camouflage, its yellow eyes beginning to glow in the dark as it revealed itself.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 am
Profile YIM

As Natsumi examined the wall, the door shut and locked her in the darkness preventing her from seeing the various things strewn about the room. "Hey can someone turn on a light it's really dark in here." she said scanning the wall in hopes of finding a light of some sort.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:32 am

Alucard approached Natsumi, its massive eyes continuing to glow. "Well, isn't this a nice surprise?" the alien said in its multitude of voices, seeing perfectly well in the dark. Wall sconces began to produce a dim light, gently illuminating the room around them.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Hearing a voice behind her Natsumi turned around and said "Ah damn I guess you will be the one punishing me this weekend." remembering well the alien who had taken her virginity. Looking around and noticing the bondage devices she said "So what are you going to do with me this time? Going to eat me and have those cord things fuck me senseless again or use the toys this weird school leaves down here?"

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:04 am

Alucard's grin stretched wide as Natsumi recognized the alien. The monster certainly remembered the taste of the delightful young woman.

Taking on a more serious expression, Alucard spoke to Natsumi. "Oh, you'll certainly get a chance to find out," the alien said. "Understand, deary, that you are here to be punished. I can't go easy on you."

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 am
Profile YIM

"I'm ready to take whatever punishment you can think up." Natsumi giggled as she lifted her braless breasts and let them go, sending them bouncing inside her confining shirt. "Since I know its pointless to fight you, where do you want me first?" she said looking around the room at the various bondage devices.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:46 am

Alucard smirked. "We'll see about that," the alien said darkly. The enticing sight of her bouncing breasts was almost captivating enough for Alucard to miss Natsumi's statement about the futility of her attempting to fight it, and her question as to where they would start.

"First things first," Alucard said, "you will strip, and then you will stand in the corner, over the drain." The alien pointed as it spoke, so that she knew where she would be going.

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 am
Profile YIM

"Okay." Natsumi said as she began to quickly unbutton her shirt, slipping it off and setting her marvelous breasts bouncing out of their confinement. As she began to lower her skirt she turned around wiggling her firm ass at Alucard then slipping it off and laying it on top of her shirt and then removing her panties and adding them to the pile. Naked and somewhat cold shown by the slight pricking up of her nipples, Natsumi walked over and stood over the drain following his commands exactly.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:04 am

(Assuming she continues to obey...)

The alien chuckled at Natsumi's little show as the student stripped. When she made her way to the drain in the corner, a set of metal wrist shackles descended from the ceiling. "Go ahead and put those on," Alucard said. Once both cold steel shackles had been secured to her wrists, they drew up closer to the ceiling, forcing Natsumi's arms over her head. "Gotta make sure you're nice and clean before we put the gear on you," the alien said. At that moment, a showerhead blasted her naked body with cold water, soaking the student to the bone in seconds.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:18 am
Profile YIM

Her wrists secured over her head all Natsumi could do as stand there and take it as the showerhead blasted her with cold water which caused her nipples to harden almost immediately. "Ah-hh-hh, da-mn, th-at wa-ter w-as co-ld" she yelled, her words broken by her shivering.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 am

The water suddenly stopped, leaving the shivering student dripping wet and shackled. A few seconds later, a stream of warmer water emerged from the showerhead, pleasantly warming the young woman's skin. This "water" had a slight chemical smell to it, and was in fact concentrated with contact aphrodisiacs.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

As the water suddenly shifted from cold to warm it felt all the much better on her freezing skin, the potent aphrodisiacs starting to warm her body in other ways.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next