View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe) 

Post Re: Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe)
Alucard smirks as the vast alien watches Kanoe climax. Sure, it was a waste of a perfectly good orgasm, but it was also quite entertaining for the alien and its sense of sadism. After long moments, the vibrations grow just a little less intense in nature, although the whipping did not abate in the least, and Kanoe also feels an odd sucking sensation. Though she didn't know it, the love-honey that had gushed forth from her heated loins was being siphoned and collected by the suit. After a few moments, the "tongue" in Kanoe's mouth changed shape, becoming a little more phallic in nature, and began to gently dribble the witch's cunt-fluid back into her mouth, feeding Kanoe her own honey.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

The witch whimpers there on the cool concrete floor. She twitches and jolts from the pleasure she felt as well as the blows of the creature's whip. "Uhhnn!" more shivers ripple across her body as the suck began to suck at her dripping folds, feeding the juices right into the suit. The tongue that had long since laid claim to her mouth began to swell and become something much worse. The witch sobs weakly as she feels her own nectar dribbling slowly into her mouth. She was perhaps lucky that her mouth was sealed so she could not give the monster the satisfaction of screaming.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm

As Kanoe was force-fed her own juices, Alucard chuckled and slowly ceased in the whipping. As much as the alien enjoyed her pain, it had served its purpose. Alucard adjusted Kanoe's supertight suit once more, so that she was free to move her legs. Prodding her with one of its feet, Alucard rolled her over onto her front, the witch's tits squashed against the cold floor. "On your feet, slut," Alucard ordered. Though it did not whip her again, Alucard flicked a "cord" through the air, producing the CRACK! to let Kanoe know that the alien meant business.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmph...Mmm.." she struggles on the floor as she is forced to swallow more and more of her own nectar. Her legs shiver and slowly stretch, free once more. The sharp crack could be heard even through her covered ears, forcing the woman to struggle to her feet.

She sways weakly on her feet, barely keeping balance as her thighs rub together and the plugs vibrate deep inside her being. The beast could see her throat moving, swallowing the juices she was being fed. Her arms still bound around her chest, she could only whimper more as she drank the musky fluids, waiting for what he had planned next.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Alucard licks its lips as it watches her drink the sex-juices she's produced. Once it finished the job, the phallus withdrew from her mouth. "Well," Alucard said, "since you've made it obvious that you're just not good enough to be slave material, perhaps I'm just wasting my time."

Kanoe felt the nose-holes on her suit closing once more, and the "lens" reforming to blind her eyes again. However, after a few seconds, Alucard inserted the hated ring gag once more, allowing the witch to breathe again. Alucard then loaded another aphrodisiac dispenser onto the ring gag, setting it to supply her with aphrodisiac-laced air, only to randomly cut it off for about ten seconds or so every once in a while.

The alien lifted Kanoe, the outfit reforming the spreader bar as the witch's body was hoisted up. Kanoe didn't hear the squeal of a metal door opening, but she did feel it as Alucard slowly loaded her body headfirst into a tiny space in the wall. The confining area was little more than a metal coffin built into the wall, with barely the space required to house the witch's impressive bust, although machines ensured that the chamber was always supplied with fresh air.

Kanoe had lost her senses, one by one. She could not feel the chamber, either, as the black material insulated her from the cold metal walls. Even her ability to hear was fading, as the suit thickened over her ears. The last thing she heard was Alucard's voice.

"I'll see you in a week or so, slu-"

Alucard closed the door of the sensory deprivation chamber, grinning evilly.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

"N-No pleas-mmph!" her pleas went unanswered as her mouth was sealed with that horrible ring gag once again. The taste of sexual fluids were still heavy in her mouth as she is forced to inhale the chemically laced air through the filter. She shook her head wildly as her air was randomly cut off. She could not hear anything besides her heart pounding in her ears. She could not see and her body would not obey her as the suit took full control of her bound limbs.

Kanoe's legs spread, her body shivering from the plugs still vibrating deep inside her. Now the aphrodisics were kicking in, drugging her body and mind with a slowly growing cloud of lust and heat. She struggles anyway her immobile body could as she was lifted into the air. The witch could barely feel what was happening but she knew she was at least upside down again. She felt something close around her, the pressure made it feel like a tight little room she could barely fit in.

Her blood ran cold at the last statement the creature made. Was she really going to be here a week? No, that is not possible. She would have to eat, drink, or else she could die in here.

The witch lost all sense of time as one by one, her other senses began to dull and fade. She had already lost her hearing, only hearing her heart beating at a rapid pace. Her mouth became completely dry as she continues to suck air through the filter in her mouth. Without food or water, the chemicals soaked directly into her bloodstream, heating and arousing her body.

With her senses of the outside world now dead, she could only feel the constant humming of the two plugs inside her body. She tried to move her thighs together but could not move at all in the sealed chamber and with the bar holding her legs apart. Wild sensations vibrate up and down her spine, flowing into her very being as her arousal grew. The chemicals fed into her mind and body as the plugs kept her physically aroused and ready. The heat kept building and building until finally she began to climax. The rush, the feeling of blissful release was all she could feel in the void she was in. Her body yearned for it, needed it. Soon another climaxed followed, then another. Minutes became hours and the witch was still drinking in the chemicals that kept her body at the brink of desire while the vibrating plugs kept pushing her over it. Her world soon became a cycle of need and release happening to her body near constantly.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

After a length of time had passed, Alucard opened the door again, although the student would not realize it until the alien's massive fingers had seized her and begun to slowly drag her free of the chamber.

The ring gag and the aphrodisiac canister were quickly discarded, dropped on the floor by the alien after removal. The plugs were likewise removed from Kanoe's quivering holes, having long fulfilled their purpose. Kanoe felt herself falling, her padded ass landing on something soft and moist. The suit began to change again, becoming a very form-fitting leotard-like garment, giving Kanoe control for the first time in what felt like ages. It even retracted from her head, allowing her to see and smell and hear again.

As vision returned to the witch, she could see just what she was on... Alucard's tongue had flattened out somewhat to accept her soft rear; the student's lovely body was now resting atop the alien's massive tongue, the monster's maw hanging open in a sadistic grin.

Tue May 12, 2009 7:28 am
Profile YIM

The witch's body was twitching violently as another climax ripped from her already exhausted form. Muffled moans sound as the woman continues to inhale through the filtered gag. After what seemed like an eternity, she felt something other than her own blissful release and aching fatigue. Large fingers grip her helpless quivering form as she was pulled out of her chamber of torment. Drool trickles out of the corners of her mouth as the gag was pulled from her mouth. She gasps for air, letting out a weak groan as another climax wracks through her system.

Her mouth was bone dry. She swallows hard as she tries to summon any moisture back to her lips and tongue. Kanoe was limp in her captor's hold. She could do little but whimper and moan weakly as the plugs were finally removed, leaving behind a near constant flow of nectar running down her suit covered thighs. The wet seat she sat on was quickly soaking with her juices as her suit began to change.

The dim lights felt as bright as the sun against her newly restored vision. The first thing she saw struck terror in her heart. The giant maw of the beast, wide enough to swallow her whole was before her. She wanted to scream but no words would escape her parched throat. Her body continues to shiver from the drugs and constant climaxes she had suffered for the past few hours. Tears ran down her cheeks. She wanted to run away but her body would not obey her. Her legs were completely numb. "P-P-Pwease.. D-Dun't..." was all she could muster with a dry throat.

((sorry again. Did not see the post and it's not giving me notifications =( ))

Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Alucard chuckles at Kanoe's climax, and at her attempt at pleading. Enjoying the taste of the student's honey on its massive tongue, Alucard continues its torture of the witch.

"What's that?" Alucard says sadistically, pretending not to understand. "It almost sounds as though my dinner wishes to be a slave after all, but I might have misheard." Retracting its tongue a little in order to bring the lovely, exhausted Kanoe a little closer to its gaping jaws, the alien says, "Why don't you say that again, meat?"

With each passing second, the tongue continues to draw poor Kanoe into the darkness of the massive, toothless maw.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:03 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes widen in horror as the tongue began to slide her towards the awaiting abyss that was the monsters giant mouth. Being referred to as dinner only proved this was not just a threat. After all she had been through, she did not want to die like this. Swallowing hard, she tries to find her voice before the beast drags into his maw.

"D-Don't eat me... P-Please.." she sobs, lowering her gaze only to see the wet tongue she sat on, "I... I'll do what you ask... I'll do what you ask... Just please..." she whimpers faintly. It wounded her deeply to accept slavery but at least she will be alive. The beast cannot keep her forever. Or at least she hopes he cannot.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:09 am

The alien is silent, acting though it had not heard her pleas. Alucard's long tongue continues to pull Kanoe in, her position on the monster's tongue making it easy to draw the witch into the massive maw. Kanoe's legs are still numb, making escape unlikely for the young woman as Alucard finally brings her between its jaws.

The cavernous mouth is warm and humid, every surface in the toothless cave slick with the monster's saliva. The jaws slowly, oh, so slowly, begin to close behind Kanoe as she finds herself headed for the belly of the beast. The tongue beneath Kanoe wriggles and drops her, depositing the student on the floor of the monstrous maw, and then begins to rub over her soft flesh, enjoying the student's taste.

"I'm sorry," Alucard says cruelly, "could you repeat that last bit, meat? I want to make sure I heard you right..." The alien takes a moment to suck contentedly on the student's wriggling body inside its mouth, loving the witch's flavor.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Finding her voice she finally screams, "Please! I'll do what you say. Don't eat me please! I..I don't want to die..." The woman was breaking down. She squirms helplessly inside the creatures giant mouth as his tongue tastes her nectar covered thighs. Her hands weakly paw at the moist walls, trying desperately to find something to hold onto before this thing swallows her entirely.

"I'll be your slave! I'll do what you say, please!" she cries out inside the beast. The beast's insides were hot and moist. The air felt heavy with the stench of the creature's breath. She wraps her arms around herself, rocking gently on her still numb legs. The time in the chamber left her completely drained and disoriented. Even the fight or flight response was not enough to get her body to obey her pleas.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8