View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Once more unto detention (Natsumi Seri) 

Post Once more unto detention (Natsumi Seri)
I flipped on the light in the drafty detention room and flipped through the file of the student that was being sent to me. Apparently this one was making a habit of being late, and also seemed to have a problem with conforming to what is considered appropriate behavior in the classroom. The report said that she has masturbated in class on more than one occasion, and on the sae day no less. Discovered at the same time was her violation of school's dress code.

I smiled broadly at the number of items issued to me for this session. Apparently the faculty thought very seriously about this girl and her behavior, given the nature of the items. I looked at the clock, she would be arriving soon.

(Sorry for taking so long, I've had a case of writer's block lately.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:16 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Once more unto detention (Natsumi Seri)
"So I masurbate in class a few times and the teachers throw a hissy fit." Natsumi sighed walking down the stairs to the basement wearing her uniform, or rather what she decided to wear as she was not issued a bra that fit her massive bust and her lack of panties was one of the reasons she was sent down here in the first place. The tight top hugged her curves, the fabric straining to hold her breasts in, and the skirt barely covered her lower body, the bottom of the skirt riding just above the bottom curve of her ass.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 pm

(Gonna go third person for a minute)

At the bottom of the stairs a stern looking woman waited for Natsumi. She wore a suit with a skirt that ended at her mid thigh. She wore a pair of large round glasses and her hair was styled into a tightly wrapped bun. She turned to Natsumi with an angry scowl on her face, "Late again miss Seri? Your proctor for this evening is not going to be happy about that. Come with me!" she said and grabbed Natsumi by the arm. She lead her down a series of hallways and into an empty room. In the middle was a table with two pairs of black leather cuffs, and beside the table was a mannequin wearing a matching leather corset tied from the back. "Undress and put them on. Your uniform shall be returned to you later." she snapped at her.

The corset by itself would do little to hide Nstsumi's body. It started just above her hips and ended just below her breasts, and was a snug fit to boot. It was almost as if it was tailored for her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:35 am
Profile YIM

Removing the shirt of her uniform, her large breasts bouncing free, she handed it to the woman then pulling her skirt down past her shapely hips, revealing her wet sex, also handing that to the woman. Putting the cuffs on quickly then grabbing the corset off the mannequin, "While you're here can you tie this up for me?" she said turning around the ties dangling from when she had taken it off the mannequin.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:44 am

The woman grabbed the ties to the corset and tugged on them roughly, not sparing Natsumi any discomfort with the tightness of the leather garment. "That's, while you're here can you tie this up for me, Ma'am!" she said as she went about tying the rest of the strings. As she was finishing up she glanced down and caught a glimpse of the wetness between Natsumi's legs as it trickled down them. "Disgusting little whore!" she spat. She reached up high and delivered a hard sharp slap to the unsuspecting girl's taut buttocks, the impact leaving a strong echo.

She grabbed her by the arm again and led her deeper into the basement, making several twists and turns. "The proctor will sort you out, whorish child!" she said after finally arriving at their destination. She opened the door and ushered her inside, slamming it shut after Natsumi had gone in. The loud click of the lock was all Natsumi heard before being left to the dark room.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am
Profile YIM

A quick flash of pain crossed her face as her taut bottom was roughly slapped by the angry woman. The corset was a tight fit Natsumi thought as the woman dragged her along the hallways with nothing but the corset covering her nubile body. As she was shoved into a dark room, the lock clicking behind her, she felt her nipples hardening and a breeze flowing against her wet folds as she stood in the draft room waiting for her proctor.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 pm

(Gonna be third person just a little bit longer. I'll denote it [] )

[As Natsumi wited in the dark, drafty room, she could hear feminine moans and screams from outside. Screams of pain, pleasure and pleading cries for more. As she listened to the chilling cries she thought she heard the woman who brought her there speaking to someone.]

"She was not wearing a bra! Or even panties for that matter! She's an undisciplined little slut." I nodded as she continued drolling on about my charge. This was not the first time I had met this woman and I surmised it would not be the last. She was real stickler for discipline, as could be seen by her attitude toward the students who broke the school rules. "And don't be surprised if you find her playing with her body when you go in." she said as she finally walked off.

I shook my head as I turned towards the door that led into the room she waited in. It was on the wall opposite the one she came in from. The large steel door creaked and squealed as it swung open, having not been oiled for some time. I walked in and clicked on a high hanging lamp, revealing myself to the practically naked girl. "I am your proctor for this evening. Welcome to detention, Miss Seri."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 am
Profile YIM

After the angry woman left Natsumi leaned against the wall slowly rubbing her pussy as she waited for her proctor for this detention. "So I don't follow the dress code and masturbate in class sometimes, so what?" she said to the empty room. "It's not like my classmates care." she said laughing as she slipped two fingers into her wet folds slowly moving in and out.

As the door creaked open she continued to masturbate while the light clicked on revealing her monsterous proctor. "Ahhh, So you like the view?" she said winking at him as she moved her fingers in and out of her soaked cunt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:21 am

The second I laid eyes on her I knew she was going to be one of the harder students to discipline. And it was not because of stubornness or strong will, but because of her reaction to me. Most students would recoil in shock or be paralyzed by fear at the prospect of an inhuman creature like me, she on the other hand simply kept going as she was. With a student like this one, one that lacked common sense and an overact sex drive, it was hard to deal out something that she would actually consider punishment.

"Not really. I would rather be in the view." I said as I walked over to her. I kneeled down in front of her and watched as she fingered herself at a leisurely pace. "I'm surprised at your boldness. Or should I say at your audacity? Most of your fellow students would be trembling in fear or at least trying to cover themselves." I told her as I reached out to cup one of her enormous jugs. I rolled and massaged the pliant tit as herample titflesh spilled out between my fingers.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 am
Profile YIM

"Aaaah, Well Nudity is natural and with a body like mine the less I wear the more fun I have." Natsumi said as the dragon man worked her ample titflesh. "May I ask the name of the beast who will be disciplining me this time?" she asked while leisurely fingering herself seeming to have no sense of modesty at all.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:26 am

"Yes, nudity is natural, if you're an animal. But When humans became aware for the first time they realized that they were naked, and so sought to hide their nakedness." I replied as she cried out her pleasure. I thumbed her pierced, cherry capped nipple as I continued massaging her tit, pressing it into the ample flesh of her tit and forcefully pushing it this way and that.

"My name is Ryujin, but for the remainder of this session, you will refer to me as Proctor." I told her

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:48 am
Profile YIM

"True, most humans try to hide their nakedness but I guess I have an overactive sex drive because I love being naked and drawing the eyes of everyone around me." she said after he had admonished her simple answer. When he told her his name but also commanded that she call him Proctor, she moaned "Aaaah, Yes...Proctor." as he worked her ample bust, thumbing the pierced nipples as she continued to finger herself.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 am

"Good girl. Now all I have to do is figure out a punishment that you would actually find a punishment." I said as I released her tit to seize her pierced teat between thumb and index figner and twist it. "I'm not entirely sure pain is the way to go. If these are any indication of your regular masturbation routine." I said, emphasizing these by twisting the nipple further for a moment.

I grasped her hand working her drooling womanhood and forced it away, replacing her fingers with two of my own thick digits. "Obviously humiliation is no good, since leading you around on a leash in front of your classmates would only encourage you further." I said as I began pumping my fingers in and out of her nether lips at the same pace as before.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 am
Profile YIM

"Aaah, Aaaah" Natsumi moaned as her Proctor moved her hand away from her drooling womanhood and replaced it with two of his own thick digits. "Aaah, Who knows what would work on me." she said moaning as the thick fingers thrusted deep into her hungry cunt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:32 am

"Oh I think you have some idea. I've checked your record. You've served an extended term in here before. While it may not be as detailed as I would prefer, it did say that most of the methods used for your punishment were less than successful." I said as I pumped my fingers into her harder, pushing my fingers up to the knuckle inside her drooling twat. With my other I pinched the same cherry colored nipple that I had twisted before, squeezing down and letting go, squeezing it harder with each pinch.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next