View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
A peremptory knock at the door staved off any further discussion between Clarice and Kanoe. Instead of waiting for an answer the visitor tested the door. The girls had locked it as they always did after classes. Finding the door to be immovable, the visitor began to jingle a set of keys, and slid one home. The locking lever snapped upward and the visitor pushed her way in.

The young woman who entered wore the uniform of a school nurse; an assistant nurse specifically, judging by her pink smock. She had blonde hair gathered into a spiral bun at the top of her neck. Her prettiness was unsurprising. The students at Shokushu were gorgeous, almost without exception, and the faculty tended to follow the same pattern. A stethoscope hung around her neck, and a rectangular pin on her left breast gave her name as Diane.

The name was unassuming, and meant nothing at all to Clarice, but Kanoe recognized the nurse in a second. When Kanoe had first experienced the horror of withdrawals from Natsuki’s seed Diane had heard her suffering in the night and came to investigate. Unfortunately for the recently hired nurse, Diane discovered a half naked Kanoe in the midst of feeding her addiction, and Natsuki had not appreciated the interruption. Natsuki strangled her into unconsciousness that night and left her at the bottom of a stairwell. Whatever had happened to the nurse since was beyond Kanoe’s ability to conjecture, but it had robbed Diane of any semblance of purpose or spirit. Diane’s meek, hollow personality served as an abject lesson; Kanoe’s life could be worse.

Diane’s presence meant that Natsuki had either sent her with a message for Kanoe or a gift. As the nurse carried nothing Kanoe knew that it must be the former. The nurse cleared her throat, looking nervously at Clarice.

“Natsu…I mean...um…” she showed her teeth in a blank smile, eyes wandering. “The…uh…the ward needs you to come for a checkup…Kanoe. Come with me.” Her lie fell flat. Clarice would have detected it even if it weren’t for the aura of uncertainty and deception that she emanated. Diane beckoned to Kanoe helplessly, trying for an apologetic grin. “Right away…would be best.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Profile YIM

She looks back toward the door when she heard the knock. A visitor at this hour? It did not make much sense to her but her heart sank as she heard the door being unlocked. Only staff and monsters had keys to the dorm rooms. Seeing the nurse, Diane, she knew it was not a monster but it may be worse than that.

Diane had changed so much since their first encounter. Seeing the meek look and faint voice, the witch knew that Natsuki could break her even further. Perhaps she was lucky that the being had a fondness for her, assuming that was the reason. The nurse needed to work on her lies though. She did not need to look back at Claire to know her lover was staring daggers at the woman. What a mess... She could not just say yes or things could become complicated.

"Umm... Excuse me...nurse," she said cooly as she rises to her feet, "You do realize what hour it is? Seems rather odd to have a cheek up at this time."

She gazes at the woman calmly. The witch hopes that Diane can at least somewhat think on her feet or else how will she explain this to Claire?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Diane pulled hard on two of her fingers, clearly intimidated by Clarice’s frosty demeanor. She widened her eyes at Kanoe, pleading with her to obey immediately, and seemed taken aback when Kanoe held her ground.

“W-we’ve been getting…strange reports about you from the uh, the other students.” She stared openly at Kanoe’s magnificent bust, and the sorceress swore that she could feel Diane’s scrutiny on her chest as a physical contact. Kanoe realized that the feeling must be a false impression created by the unfamiliar sensitivity she had developed, but the superstitious sensation was difficult to dispel. “The ward considers it an emergency…” Diane trailed off, evidently hoping that would be enough. When Kanoe didn’t move right away she took a deep breath and assumed a warning tone. “I can tell…them…that you’d rather not visit right now. I don’t know if they’ll reschedule…”

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

It's not as if there wasn't a clear reason she should be staring daggers at the woman. First off she doesn't even give the two a chance to answer the door and just assumes to come in like she has important matters. Second off, she out and loud lies to her face and the fact seeing emotions doesn't clue her in on it either. And then the woman... dares have the gall to stare at her lover’s mounds like objects. She could handle the first two but the last one nearly sent her off the edge.

"Well Kanoe... it seems you are needed in the nurse's office. Best not keep them waiting then."

Her calm and cool demeanor was meant to turns heads as it should be. She knew whatever the woman said meant nothing to her at this point, but if Kanoe decides to refuse to come then most of the time it gets worse after such an offer. She and Kanoe could vouch for refusing so many times and getting it even harder in the end.

Gently gliding to the door, she steps beside the nurse and opens the door politely to her lover.

"Best not keep them waiting if it's so urgent..." she says, the obvious fact that venom could be seen dripping from her sentence. It seems she couldn't stop herself from becoming a monster before Kanoe, bending down next to the woman so the witch couldn't hear a single word uttered from her mouth.

"If she is harmed in any way... it would be best I never see you again or I will be more horrible then the person you work for."

Truth be told, she wasn't sure if she should threaten the staff, but in reality she would very well kill someone for making Kanoe suffer. Perhaps if she was a bit more like she was when she first arrived she wouldn't have said such a thing, but she was reaching the end of her ropes for sanity after years of torment from monsters. Killing someone would just take her step downward to hell and frankly she was all but hoping her suffering would end soon.

Perking up from her momentary threats he smiles warmly to her lover and gestures to the door once more. There was little to nothing she could do if Kanoe was going towards a monster's trap. No doubt this monster had it planned that she would follow the two women to wherever they go. But she would rather suffer with Kanoe together then alone, wondering what in the world was happening to the woman.

"You might as well go. Can't stop what needs to be done, Kanoe. I'll see you soon."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:21 pm

"I..I know," she says softly as she gives Claire a soft kiss on the lips, not caring if Diane saw, "I will be back soon...I'm sorry for all this. The staff seems to have it out for me..."

She was not too far off. It was not often she was called by Natsuki twice in a single night. Even she was beginning to wonder what the being wanted with her at this hour. The witch slips on some sandals and walks out of the room. Kanoe did not know Diane very well but she was already beginning to hate the woman. The nurse angered her love and something about the woman makes the witch feel like she is being seen as a piece of meat. Ugh, how annoying.

With a final look at Claire, the door shuts and she was sealed to her fate once more. She lets Diane lead the way. The dark witch did not speak a word, uninterested in what a broken servant has to say. No doubt the woman was eager to return to her mistress, knowing failure was not an option with Natsuki.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Diane took Kanoe out of the dormitories quickly, heading toward the main classroom buildings. Possibly Natsuki had another game to play, or needed Kanoe to assuage some late desire. But no, that didn’t seem to be in character for her mistress. If Natsuki had wanted to sate her lusts she surely wouldn’t have bothered summoning her. So far she hadn’t accosted Kanoe in Clarice’s presence but that did not mean she wouldn’t.

The path Diane took passed through the instruction halls and to one of the basement doors. So Natsuki’s plan wasn’t more exercise either. As Kanoe descended the rickety wooden steps by the light of Diane’s flashlight it was hard to forget the basement’s colloquial name, the Dungeon. A place of punishment. Had Kanoe offended her mistress somehow? Was she being called down for chastening?

At such a late hour the dungeon’s many cells housed several girls serving out detentions or otherwise at the mercy of Shokushu’s inhuman denizens. Female shrieks and moan reverberated along the dank cement corridors as Kanoe paced her way behind the nurse. The heavy wooden doors of the cells the pair passed were set with horizontal viewports through which a passerby might peer inside to observe. Sounds filtered from the viewports that deterred Kanoe from pausing. Sinister, merciless chuckles and alien utterances followed her quick steps. Unknown instruments made splitting reports on unseen flesh. Diane moved with a disturbing assurance along the labyrinthine tunnels, her sure steps betokening knowledge of the Dungeon’s layout. It was a blessing to the sorceress that she did not share such knowledge. Ignoring the noises of the basement proved difficult enough, especially when she heard a pitiful, familiar voice crying for mercy. Kanoe didn’t know why the girl sparked her memory, but perhaps that was best. The rasping answer the begging girl received made it clear that Kanoe would never see her again, whoever she was. Kanoe retreated after Diane, and a cage’s metal rattled in distance as she left the girl to her new home. Through it all Diane made no attempt to speak to Kanoe.

Finally the horrors faded from hearing and Diane opened one of the heavy doors. She ushered Kanoe through and closed it. The chamber Diane had brought her to was nothing like cheerless stone rooms Kanoe had previously seen. An expanse of quartz mosaic lay under the witch’s feet. The walls were of smooth pink granite. Paintings and shelves of ornaments softened the hardness of the stone. Chests and draws occupied the corners of the room. The center of the floor was recessed in a perfect circle, containing a deep mattress laden with pillows of all descriptions. Above it was a window set into the ceiling. Water could be seen from below, and moonlight filtered down to bathe the bed in a pool of rippling brilliance. Natsuki lay on her side in the wavering shaft of light, resplendent in her nakedness.

“There you are Kanoe. How have you been feeling?”

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am
Profile YIM

The witch felt fear creeping into her mind as they approach a door she was rather familiar with. Heading down the basement, she could already hear several screams of women being 'punished' for disobeying school rules or because a head girl thought it be amusing to someone down there.

Her blood ran cold as she thought she heard someone familiar. No, it can't be. Those few she knows are safe, it is she who is in danger right now. Why was she down here? Did she displease Natsuki some how? No, her behavior was nearly flawless the past weeks. She resisted the urge to ask Diane. She must not show weakness but the questions continue to torture her thoughts.

Finally reaching a set of double doors, her imagination flew with what sort of devices awaited her. Kanoe's eyes widen when she found herself in a lavish bedroom that one would find in a mansion. She could not help but look around at the sights and stare up at the sky light that seemed to lead up to a well of some sort.

Natsuki's voice brought her back to attention. She could say how inconvenient this call was but she knew better than that. Gliding over to the side of the woman's bed, she gently lowers herself to her knees. Her gaze was lowered in proper submission before answering.

"I am well, Miss Saika," she replies cooly, "You called for me?"

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:56 am

“Yes dear. I’ve been feeling lonely and restless, and the prospect of your warm body cheered me. I thought you’d be kind enough to lay with me and help me sleep.” Natsuki shifted herself and clasped her knees. Her ankles crossed deliberately to block her nether regions from view. Holding herself thus in the light she had the appearance of a marble statue. She licked her lips and rested her head atop her knees, looking up at Kanoe sideways.

“More importantly, I wanted to check on your health Kanoe. You’re a growing girl…” Natsuki smirked. “…and I need to make certain there aren’t any complications during your metamorphosis. You have been feeling well yes? I hope you’re not trying to spare my feelings.” She stretched out a hand, and traced the curve of Natsuki’s chin. “Everything ought to be fine, but I need to know you’re adjusting to your new self. Are you feeling any unusual pain? Any dizziness or swings of mood?” The mattress sighed as Natsuki raised herself onto her knees to examine her pet with a furrowed brow.

“It’s good if not, but I’ll be checking on you regularly until I’m satisfied that all is well. Why don’t you join me Kanoe? I’ll listen to you talk about your day. I’ve been meaning to ask you to keep a diary, in any case. Would you mind that?”

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Clarice wasn't sure what was more disgusting. The vast trails of screaming women who cried for mercy and received none, the appointed master swiping any hope they have of escaping... or this monster acting like a mother to Kanoe. She knew she shouldn't have, but if there was one thing Clarice lacked in her bountiful personality, it was the means of understanding a situation before jumping in.

Following the women closely as to not lose track of them was hard. Given Kanoe was very sensitive and well... paranoid; it took every skill she had to be quiet. But avoiding Kanoe's radar was nothing compared to how this monster... talked to her. It took her all the strength inside of her to not scream in anger to how this vile creature was treating Kanoe. Like a pet... serving little dog that catered to the woman's will upon presence.

It was hard to peek in through the bedroom door. Just watching this tore her apart to see her lover just stand there and address the woman as such. But then she knew if she just bombarded in it wouldn't end too well. If this thing could control Kanoe so well, then the monster no doubt had some power to her form. But whatever the cost, she had to figure out a way of getting Kanoe out of this situation. She had no idea how long this relationship had been going on... but it just... just had to stop immediately.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 am

The mention of sleeping with the woman sent a pleasing tingle up and down her spine. It would not be the first time she bedded with the strange being. Her cheeks blush faintly, knowing she could not refuse it. Claire will no doubt worry about her if she is gone the entire night.

"Well I feel..." she thinks for a moment, "Better than before. But, I believe that is due to the..exercises you put me through Miss Saika. My body seems to be fine, the extra...weight on my chest does not bother me. I..I am unsure how to explain the...nectar I produce to my lover though." her blush grows deeper, "My apologies for my hesitant answer, Miss Saika."

The next part makes her blink though, "A diary?" she replies, rising to her feet to climb onto the bed with the woman. Her large breast sway gently, unsupported by any bra underneathe her robes, "I am unsure what I am to put in a diary, Miss Saika. I find myself reluctant to write down things about my magic should the school staff choose to find and read it. But if you wish it, I shall begin one."

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:33 am

Natsuki enjoyed speaking with her pet about inconsequentials. She didn’t care for the beasts and demons which roamed the island, but speaking with the majority of the students meant masquerading as one of them, and that kind of maintained subterfuge exhausted her given enough time. Her acting talents were superlative, but playing a role required censoring herself, and any conversation became nothing but practice in guile. Kanoe already knew her nature, so she could talk to the witch without guarding herself.

“That’s wonderful Kanoe. Remember how you never believed that exercise would do you any good? Your opinion has changed since then hasn’t it?” Natsuki offered her hand to steer Kanoe down next to her. Falling languidly into Kanoe’s arms she settled into the sorceress’s lap. Kanoe’s voluminous robes were sufficient to enfold the both of them. Natsuki appreciated the warmth, cooing and snuggling close. The witch’s downy bust made a convenient rest for her head.

“Your new figure suits you Kanoe.” Natsuki breathed in her plaything’s clean scent. “I suppose it is difficult to hide from your lover. Clarice was her name wasn’t it? You’re a clever witch; you’ve invented something reasonable haven’t you? I know how important your little secret is. I would not mind helping out somewhat if you thought it was necessary.” Natsuki’s idle tone belied her disappointment as she sagged in Kanoe’s embrace. “She’ll miss you tonight if you stay won’t she. I suppose Diane can guide you to your room once I’m asleep.” Already Natsuki’s breathing had deepened as Kanoe’s heartbeat lulled her. She gave a long yawn. “Don’t worry about the diary sweetheart. I’ll keep the book. Nobody else will read it.”

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:04 am
Profile YIM

The last thing she wanted was for this monster to utter her name out loud. It made her shiver as she fumbles back away from the door. She couldn't handle anymore of this torment; unable to do anything about this was torture itself. Kanoe was stuck between two hard places. And Clarice was more then powerless to help her even a little. But at least she knew now what was wrong... that didn't seem to make it any better.

With a heavy heart, she bites her lip and steps away from the door. She remembered her way back to the dorm from here. And she was much wiser then when she encountered Siferus. If she was going to confront the monster if she even thought about it... Kanoe couldn't be anywhere near or the creature could have a bargain chip. She takes one last look at the door before she walks quietly back to their room.

There was much to plan, much to think through before she could do anything to help Kanoe. She was sure the woman didn't want this, right? It was all she could hope for as she makes her way quickly to the dorm after leaving such a dungeon like place. She felt so helpless for her lover and just by knowing what was going on was much... much worse.

Closing the door behind her, the quiet room played a solid tune of misery for the woman. Kanoe was being treated like a pet outside this room and what was she doing? Being the oblivious, happy-go lucky lover, not knowing a thing until recently... such a fitting example of her own stupidity. She was stupid for accepting Kanoe's excuses and let this wave off for so long. She was stupid for... just not caring.

That pillow on her bed looked very enticing to cry on, but she couldn't show a tear. Not yet at least. Sitting down on the bed, she continued her studies, being the stupid and happy-go lucky lover she played so fittingly in. only now she had the knowledge of what was going on. Sooner or later her own feelings and emotions would prove too much and she would have to do something about Natsuki. But what was the big question. She could only silently wait for Kanoe's return and think long and hard of what to do, what to even say tot he woman now.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 am

This is what made the woman so dangerous. The being would act like she does not care for some things at one point and suddenly become very tender and warm about it the next. The act of concern about her lover made her cheeks blush once more. It felt good that her mistress was concerned about such things and that feeling hurt the most.

The witch responded with her usual 'Yes, Miss Saika' for the mentions of exercise. The being was right, she felt better. Though she prefered magic, having this body made her feel strong in a different sense. She liked the fact her beautiful body attracted nearly every eye in the school. But it was all just on the surface. The witch knew that she was just a servant in the end.

Her hand gently strokes Natsuki's hair as she lets the woman rest on her lap. The witch kept her eyes lowered, not moving for fear of rousing the woman. It was like the role of mother and daughter were reversed, waiting for the child to sleep. She was unsure what she was going to do about a diary, she was always nervous about what to write in those things. But what worried her more was what she was going to say to Claire when she returns. Perhaps the woman will already be sleeping by the time she returns.

Slowly the woman dozes off, leaving Kanoe alone in her thoughts. She had been hiding this for over a year. The witch kept her promise involving other monsters, fighting as best as she could. But, she had no way to fight her need for this being. There was nothing she could do and what was worse was she was beginning to accept being Natsuki's servant. Compared to the other servants she found herself having a sense of pride for being so close to this powerful woman. In the end though, she was just a toy for the woman to play with.

Diane steps forward and nods quietly. The witch carefly eases Natsuki's head onto a pillow. Brushing strands of hair from the being's face she follows the nurse back to her dorm. She felt bad for her lover. But if the mystic knew about this, she knew the woman would try to interfere and Natsuki had countless abilities that she could barely keep up with. They were no match for this monster and she was unsure if she will ever be that strong.

Unlocking the door, she quietly opens it only to see the lights were still on. Claire was still at the table and she immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorry," she says softly, "You did not have to wait for me. You should get some sleep, love." She closes the door behind her as she walks over to the table.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 am

She looks up rather weakly to Kanoe and nods slowly to her, smiling her usual warm smile before looking back down. She wasn't sure whether to feel bad for being an idiot or the fact Kanoe thinks she's one. She could blame the woman for keeping this from her; it would be only natural to keep stupid things from things that would cause the same person to act stupidly.

"Funny... I couldn't sleep. You couldn't very well expect me to after that little intrusion could you?" she asks softly, though it was more rhetorical then anything. She slips the countless books she was studying off her bed and picks up a rather dimly looking one. A book with blue rimming and black texture covering it all except for the obvious pages inside looked a bit odd to anyone’s eyes.

When she opens it Kanoe could clearly see there was nothing written on it, but that didn't seem to deter the woman from grabbing a pen. Whatever she was writing seemed extremely important, but she didn't seem to bother showing Kanoe what she was writing unless the woman would ask.

"I hope everything turned out okay for the nurse's office. What did she have to say about your problem?"

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 am

"It was unexpected to say the least," she says softly, "I just hope the dentist does not do the same."

The witch sighs softly as she moves over to the bed. She was happy that her lover was studying hard. With her life of servitude, studying her magic ate up the rest of her free time that she had left. Kanoe's eyes blink at the blank book Claire had opened. Though it was not uncommon for her and Claire to have their own notes in books or journals, the act seemed a bit odd to her this time.

"Well there was not much they could check in the office but it appears that I'm," she bites her lip, "Producing fluids from my breasts."

She could not say lactating as she was not producing milk. What ever it was, it pleased Natsuki that it was happening to her body. The question was a perfect chance to reveal it. Though the causes would still be unknown, at least the shock will not come later the next time they are making love with each other.

"You should get some rest, it's getting late love," she says softly as she sits down beside the woman.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next