View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Heat rose in her cheeks as Clarice picked up on her surface emotions. The woman was putting forth a strong front and she did not want to be the one who reduces that to a submissive woman. But they really had no choice. Though the memories of the night before were still fresh on her mind, this did not feel that bad. Claire was accepting this in much the same awkward way she was. They will just have to push through this to make it as smooth of transition as possible.

She continued to right her thoughts as best as she could in her diary. The witch closed and sets aside the book as Claire approached with their breakfast. The woman was already more aware of the basics than she was when she first started. Her lover had served Kanoe first before herself.

The witch returned the smile. Even if they were in the worst of situations, they were together. Both of them agreeing to that was warming at least and made this lesson more endurable. "You know I cannot refuse your cooking, love," she replied before beginning to eat her share. Even if it was a bit forced, she could taste the time and love put forth by Claire and that was more than enough for her to eat as if famished.

"It will be difficult," she said softly about halfway through their meal, "I know you are willing to perform your role but you are also still learning. There will be many lessons and at times you may fail to complete one to standard. Just be aware that I will have to correct and punish you for your failings. I feel like I am hitting the ground running. Miss Saika wishes me to teach you everything that she taught me."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 pm

"Then I suppose you'll have to do what you must to ensure we're both not caught in the crossfire," she replied simply before taking another bite of her meal. It was simple enough to accept it and she knew she would falter along the way as any human would. She wasn't perfect after all, but even with punishments, she'd rather have it done by a soft hand than a cold one.

"If this keeps us both out of trouble, Kanoe, I can't really refuse. I've sacrificed a lot to ensure your happiness and safety... and I made a promise to you that no matter what I would be by your side. I have never lied to you before, Kanoe... and I don't intend to start now."

She held true to that fact. She had never hidden something from Kanoe that could hurt the woman. But of course she had never had a reason to either. But all in all, she didn't blame Kanoe for anything. She could never bring herself to blame Kanoe for anything.

"I know I have to learn. The only thing I can ask is be patient with me," she teased slightly before finishing their meal. standing up, she gathered Kanoe's plate once she was done and hers when she was done. Putting the plates in the sink and cleaning up the table and pouring Kanoe some more tea while she began to clean dishes. She was already used to keeping the room clean... a little extra wouldn't affect her much. After she cleans dishes and allows them to dry, she moves to fixing the bed she and Kanoe had slept in.

"Well, my love, we do not have to think that we are being forced into this. This will no doubt be apart of our lives until... something happens. I know I may sound... strange, but both of us shouldn't think about this all the time in a rough sort of manner. I just... want us to keep sane I suppose... not... not like last night."

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 pm

The simple answers worried her a little. Was it so easy for them to just go with it? It was for the best but it felt wrong to not fight it. Though there was no hope in fighting it. At least like this they could survive and grow even if it is under Natsuki's influence.

But it still hurts to know her lover had given so much to ensure her safety. Claire has put forth everything, even her own life, to protect her. And the only way she could return the favor was to ensure the woman became a proper and loyal servant and to punish her lover when she performs wrong. Clarice was right, trying to think about it would drive one over the edge.

The mystic had already begun cleaning the dishes and the room without being asked. Kanoe sipped her tea to hide her own shock. She knows Natsuki required her to punish her lover once a day for the beginning but it was difficult when the woman was showing such initiative in performing her duties.

"I know, you are right," she sighed softly, "Please forgive my weakness. I will do what is necessary to ensure you are not harmed for lack of training. You seem to have a better grasp than I did when I first started. You were always more polite and refined than I was." she smiled faintly.

"When you finish cleaning, kneel beside me as if waiting for further requests from me," she said softly, "You will keep your eyes lowered when you speak to Miss Saika and myself when I am teaching you. You will speak formally and politely. I am sure you will have no trouble with that." When the woman kneels beside her, Kanoe continued, "Miss Saika provides us with a number of elegant and revealing attire so she may admire our beauty. Your first task is to search through our selection of outfits and pick out one for each of us to wear. Keep in mind of what attire would be appropriate for our roles. You may go now."

Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 am

Clarice furrows her brows and continued to do so as she cleans what needed to be done. But she couldn't help but shake her head at the woman after she spoke of her duties. She wasn't saying no to obeying, but she felt a need to speak up when the time was right.

"Kanoe... you're not weak. It hurts me when you condescend yourself in such a way. You're strong... it's the reason I fell in love with you," she spoke softly before Kanoe continued her requests and demands. Smiling softly, and lowering her eyes as she finishes spreading the sheets over their beds, she looks the place over to see if anything was needed to be done. Finding everything seemed to be their correct order, she returns to Kanoe's side and gets down on her knees, continuing to have her eyes lowered. Her command was simple enough and she nods her head with a sad smile. This was going to take some adjusting to.

"As you wish... Miss Kanoe," she replied before getting back up to her feet. Clearing her throat she moves to the closet and puts her hand beneath her chin as if she was pondering something perplex. But a dress did pop out of the slew of dresses. A long black dress with a heart shaped cut in the middle did appeal to her very much. And some very thin black straps and the cuts down the sides of the dress to fit with thighs to be shown... it seemed to be something fitting Kanoe. It showed the woman's power as a Mistress and black was slimming... not hat Kanoe needed such a dress to show her form, but it did show her curves however if she wore it. Cupeled with black, formal heels, it would certainly make eyes turn to Kanoe. And as for herself, perhaps the white bustier gown that had laces up sides and gold embroidery would do for showing her servitude.

Both dresses would not only be comfortable for the two of them, but it was colors they both were fond of. Couldn't be a better match. Plus both dresses were easy to access... Claire's more so given her position and role. it should be easier to access her body more then Kanoe's. Picking them out, Clarice held the dresses carefully before returning to her lover and presenting them with a down looked smile.

"Would this dress suit your tastes, Miss Kanoe?" she asked softly, presenting the black dress to her.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 am

That sad smile she was going to have to grow used to seeing during this transition phase. The witch knew her lover was strong and wanted to fight but now the woman was shackled to these duties forced upon her. Kanoe smiled softly to Claire response to her weakness. Her lover was always too kind to her. She really did not deserve this from her.

She decided to not go into much detail about posture for now as Claire kneeled beside her. It was best to ensure the base was layed out before building upon that Her lover obeyed her request and began sifting through the many outfits and dresses that Natsuki has given to them. To outsiders they must seem like royalty or nobility but the two knew they were merely slaves in the end.

The term Miss Kanoe was probably for the best. It included an honorific but continued to use her first name rather than her last. Claire was below her but still they were intimate lovers. If it becomes an issue, she would gladly take the blame and the correction from Natsuki for her mistake.

Claire returned with two dresses in hand. They were as different as day and night which matched them perfectly. The black dress would work well for her position and her tendency for longer outfits while the other was shorter and easier to access. Kanoe smiled faintly, giving a slight nod. "Yes that one would do nicely. Hang that dress up for now and change into yours," she ordered, "As a servant, Miss Saika expects you to be proficient in grooming. That includes dressing yourself and those above you. These dresses should be of no trouble for you but others may require you to tighten corsets and so forth. After dressing me you would brush and braid my hair but I have already taken care of such this morning. So we will move on to perfecting your posture and manner once you finish dressing me."

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Listening to Kanoe's commands, she nods softly and moves to undress herself before Kanoe. She had no reason to go into another room given her position now and it wasn't as if Kanoe had never seen her naked before. Plus it was a sign that she did not need some form of decency, knowing what her place should be.

Her form now bare to her lover, she clears her throat as she begins to slip into the white dress she picked out for herself. It wasn't horrible to do this, given it was the dark witch, but there was a sense of uncomfortable air about the room as she changed into the dress. Checking herself to make sure she was presentable to Kanoe, she brushes her hair and continues to to make sure her braid was still nicely done. Once she found herself to be as perfect as she could get, she walks, bowing slowly before she begins to dress the woman. Undressing Kanoe with what little she had, she gently pulls down the woman's panties and slides new ones over her. A new bra was lightly clicked over Kanoe's large mounds, in which she fixed the front to give the woman a very alluring cleavage.

Having Kanoe stand up for perhaps a second or two to get the dress to slip over her lower back and hips, she gently pulls Kanoe's hair over the dress and fixes the braid after it gets only slightly messed up from the motions. Once she was done, she checks over Kanoe to see any mistakes that needed to be taken cared of before she moves to sit on her knees next to the woman, straightening her posture and having her eyes lowered tot he ground.

"..If I'm allowed to say, Miss Kanoe, you look very beautiful in the dress. But I'm sure my compliment means little when you always look so beautiful any ways."

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Clarice’s compliment was answered by a woman’s easygoing laughter. The sound issued from Kanoe’s vicinity, but her lips had not moved. Her dress however, did. The dark material shifted over her ribs, and creases appeared only to vanish as the unseen pressure passed. Kanoe felt the touch of a familiar pair of hands surround her breasts, and then Natsuki faded into view behind her. Natsuki stood on her tiptoes, smiling at Clair with her chin on Kanoe’s right shoulder and her hands on the witch’s generous endowments. She gave her servant a possessive squeeze and cradled her head into the crook of Kanoe’s neck.

“Don’t disparage your opinions so Clair. Flattery is always welcome, isn’t it…Miss Kanoe?” Natsuki chided, plunking down onto her heels. As she circled around the small table and rested her fingertips on the backing of an empty chair she came into full view. She wore no special finery that morning, only a canary yellow sundress of somewhat simplistic, empire waist design. Pearlescent ribbons crossed her fine collarbones and knotted at the back of her neck, and another encircled her just underneath her bosom. Print dandelions sprinkled the fabric. Today her hair had been done up into a bun held loosely in place by yet another white ribbon, from which a handful of tendrils had been artfully liberated to engender a sense of playful absentmindedness.

“She’s surprisingly proficient for her first day.” Natsuki remarked, addressing Kanoe. “Of course, she proceeded in the wrong order but that’s understandable. You didn’t tell her otherwise. Sorry.” She directed her sudden apology toward Clair. “I meant to show myself earlier but I caught you clearing the table and I was curious how you were doing. You’re more dutiful than I imagined Clarice. And a much better housekeeper than Kanoe was a year ago.” Natsuki covered her chuckle with two fingertips and gave Kanoe a sly, sidelong glance. “Why don’t you sit dear? I was only popping in for some conversation. Oh, and perhaps some breakfast.” Again, she eyed Kanoe, this time openly examining the witch’s cleavage. “Why, that reminds me. Kanoe, has Clarice…had a taste, yet? You know what I mean. Or hasn’t she discovered that peculiarity of yours?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Her lover began to undress before her without much hesitation. The two have seen each other nude plenty of times but the symbolism of the matter was what left the scene in a more dreary mood. But Claire continued to do what she was ordered. The woman took her time making sure everything was perfect before moving to the witch.

Kanoe blushed faintly as her lover removed her undergarments and slipped new ones on her body. Her breasts tingled with her rapidly beating heart as her lover methodically ensured the garments fit her body like a glove. There was something about a servant bowing to her and taking extra care in dressing her that felt strangely appealing. Claire was her lover but the woman felt very gentle in her acts as the dress was slipped up her body and her hair gently pulled over the outfit.

Claire ended with a compliment but immediately belittled herself for doing so. The witch opened her mouth to speak only to hear the soft laughter of her mistress. Kanoe's eyes widen as squeezing fingers brought forth a gasp. Her body tingled with delight at the familiar touch and her own racing heart caused her breasts to begin filling with heated blood.

"Y-Yes, Miss Saika," she replied softly to Natsuki's comment, "I welcome any praise Clarice has for me. It means alot to me..." Her cheeks blush as she lowered her eyes for a moment, "My apologies, in my rush to begin training her I keep losing myself in the many things you have taught me Miss Saika." Kanoe could only hope that Claire would not be punished for her mistakes in teaching.

Natsuki seemed rather pleased on how things were going. The warmth from the being's body flowed into her own as she held possessively like a child holding a doll. The monster would no doubt feel her pulse throbbing against her groping fingers, racing with a mixture of fear and anticipation. The praise she was giving to Claire seemed to be a good sign and was calming her down little by little.

The direction the conversation turned renewed the heat to her cheeks as the witch gave a soft nod. "Not yet, Miss Saika," she said softly, "I did tell her recently that I lactate though she may have not known the cause then."

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm

The laughter came as a bit of a shock. But the laugh sounded much differently from Kanoe. Blinking at the odd sound, she looks up momentarily and eyes widen to the sight of shifting movements over Kanoe's breasts. Then suddenly... she began to appear before her, possessively squeezing her lover's breast and nuzzling into her neck. The act of just appearing out of nowhere frightened her slightly as she drops her head to hide her expression.

She was used to the house, having to have done it back home, she insisted Kanoe let her take care of most of the chores since she already didn't mind it.
The compliments did send butterflies in her stomach for some reason. But that was not the reason for her silent mouth. Her mouth was becoming incredibly dry for whatever reason, looking at Natsuki's feet from afar, she shifts uncomfortably as the two speak of Kanoe's interesting body changes. She knew about Kanoe lactating, but the few months that had passed and seeing nothing else, it was easy to figure out a monster did so. And quite apparently it was this woman right here that was responsible.

She could only imagine what was planned for her own body in the long run...

She didn't want to say anything without being asked to speak. She had every right to be fearful of this woman. Natsuki had nearly killed her, had Kanoe punish her severely and now she had changed her and Kanoe's relationship completely. There was little to say given the circumstances. She didn't know why servitude was coming so easily. Maybe because it was Kanoe's hand over her instead of a monster. Or maybe she too had a legitimate fear of being punished by her as well.

Clearing her throat softly, she looks almost halfway up to the powerful woman, obviously the sad expression playing out fully as Natsuki held her lover so.

"...w-would you like me to make you some breakfast, Miss Saika?"

Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Natsuki clasped her fingers together, interlocking them to build a cradle for her chin. Elbows braced against the table, she leaned forward to study Clair. The dress Clarice wore was becoming, having the significance of a wedding gown. The pure whiteness of the cloth, which could survive no rough handling, invited possession like a sheet of paper invites the artist’s pencil. The gold embroidery sparked greed in Natsuki’s heart, not for the precious metal strands but for the rare and unique creature which they encased and symbolized. Like a bride Claire stood before her, but not modestly, swathed and hidden away in recesses of cloth. That would be inappropriate. Her skirts did not protect her; they lifted high to reveal her. A gift is wrapped. A prize is displayed.

Clarice wouldn’t look at her, but Natsuki did not count that against her. Whether her meekness stemmed from fear or inherent servility didn’t make a difference. Natsuki saw her as material, in a sense, fascinating and beautiful in her own right yes, but unrefined. She wanted a paragon of Clair, not a mundane, natural person. She wanted an ideal, but which one? A picture of her pet formed in her mind; an image with flushing skin and wispy hair floating down to her feet. A narrow waist for fragility. Small feet and hands. Light. Emphemeral. A girl that could be picked up and tossed skyward, never to descend. The image sharpened into focus, and seeing it caused Natsuki to fret at the fringe of the tablecloth. The template she’d created for her pet prompted her to stand and twirl. Kanoe had always been the seductress, buxom and brooding as a temple whore, and now Clarice would be her mirror, a fragile virgin sacrifice. The pair made a perfect dichotomy of mistress and slave, pursuer and pursued, passion and purity. In a bound Natsuki crossed the distance to her pet and ran her hands down Clarice’s sides, visibly excited.

“You are going to be spectacular Clair!” she cried, her hands eagerly touching, as if her vision already stood present. “Ooooh, it will be perfect! You’ll complement each other so well!” Squealing in girlish delight, Natsuki hugged her, then hugged her again more firmly. “I’m going to need to take measurements, and take some tissue samples for tests of course, and then run it all through the computer…Oh, yes, breakfast!” Natsuki belated acknowledged the girl’s question, nodding. “Well I only meant for Kanoe to give me a drink, but that does sound splendid, if it isn’t any trouble.” Her fingertips darted to feel her plaything’s thighs, which gave her a shiver, then up her skirt to pinch her buttocks testingly. “Mmm, quite soft enough. That will only need a little tweaking.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 am
Profile YIM

Again the witch saw the look of sorrow on her lover's face but could do nothing about it. With Natsuki's arms possessively around her, she could only watch her lover remain kneeling before the two of them, unable to raise her gaze to either of them. Claire was nervous from the slight stutter in the woman's voice but her lover remained focused on her role and accepted Natsuki as another mistress.

Natsuki had grown quiet for some time, leaving both students wondering what could possibly be going through the being's mind. Ideas ran through the monster's mind as the woman gazed at Kanoe's lover like a new toy just purchased. She felt a shiver run up her spine as the being fretted at the edges of the tablecloth in some sort of eager anticipation. Kanoe's eyes widen as the woman suddenly hopped to her feet and bound directly for her lover.

Her mistress was pleased with Clarice which was both good and bad. It meant less punishments assuming her lover maintains her role as a servant and pet. But it also meant that Natsuki had a vision for the mystic much like what the monster had of Kanoe. The witch's cheeks flushed at the sight as Miss Saika openly embraced and hugged Claire in delight and joy.

Claire was spared briefly by the mention of breakfast. Not wishing Natsuki to overwhelm the poor woman, Kanoe began to gently pull the top of her dress down. Her luscious orbs were already firmed from the monster's attention and heavy with nectar. "If it pleases you," she said softly, "I can provide you with my milk while Claire prepares your breakfast, Miss Saika. Does.. Does this mean you will change Claire's body much like you did mind?" Her cheeks redden slightly, hoping the question did not overstep her position. The mention of tissue samples and tests made her worry some for her lover's well being.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 am

Clarice could not help, but be slightly nervous given the point of view she was in. The woman seemed to be lost in thought as the two women wait with nervous anticipation. The powerful woman left her slightly shivering inside; she knew she was being looked upon like a new piece of meat. Although what Natsuki was thinking may be rather tasteful, if Claire could only touch on the emotions in the woman, she might very well find herself shivering and quivering in fear.

She felt so helpless, bowing before the two as Natsuki seems to leave her in suspense. But suddenly, the shifting of feet made her tense and for a moment she thought she was going to get punished for something. The sudden embrace made her look up quickly, her body almost forced into relaxation. Her heart races as she looks to Kanoe wide eyed. The woman's comments and squeals made her look confusedly to her lover. She wasn't sure exactly what she was talking about until Kanoe asked Miss Saika which made her stiffen in nervousness. The woman was going to change her? She was going to do something to her body? When did that somehow happen that she would become a block and this powerful woman would chip away at her physical attributes?

... why didn't Kanoe tell her she could do this?

Her mouth opens to answer her, but she suddenly tenses as hands smooth over her thighs. She swallows hard as her body seems to flutter from the tender touches. She squeaks out of surprise as the woman squeezes her buttocks. She would never get used to these alien creatures touching her so gently and so human like at all. But she shakes her head softly, regaining her focus. She would not let this woman keep her off balance. Although, seeing Kanoe pull her dress to let her enormous orbs out made her mouth water slightly...

"It's no trouble whatsoever, Miss Saika," she spoke gently before rising. For a moment, she seemed completely calm, but as she walks, the corner of her eye goes to Kanoe and for a split second she smiles reassuringly. But the smile fades quickly as she knew her task and position now. She had to keep strong... for the sake of both of them.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 am

The kitchen lay open to Clair. The dry counters bore the slightest spots of residue, marks acquired through daily, careless use. Nothing had been expected of her when she made them. Now they were so much graffiti in another classroom. Instead of “I was here” there was a gouge in the wooden door of the top left cupboard. A red tomato stain (it was pasta that night) replaced a secret “Clair hearts Kanoe.” All appropriated for the tasks of a new education, along with the clothes that covered her, and even her relationship with Kanoe. A hand caught hers in the midst of this, halting her by a tug on her wrist.

“Don’t go right now Clarice.” Natsuki admonished, waving a finger while she smiled. “Do you think I don’t share? Or for that matter that I can drink so much?” She flounced about, still holding her pet’s wrist, to regard the bare breasted witch offering her bounty at the table. “Just because I’m excited doesn’t mean you can distract me Kanoe.” Dragging the mystic behind her she approached the table again, her lips flattened winsomely as she stared Kanoe down like a good natured schoolteacher having caught a student snatching cookies. “I won’t let Clarice escape just when I’m starting to make her acquaintance.” She spun again to face her captive and reached for her other hand, backing up with her and then pulling her along onto their knees. “Kanoe is very talented; she doesn’t give the same milk as other girls. I want you to try it.”

Kanoe’s breast lay directly in the pair’s view, ripe and tender. The weight of nourishment they contained made them droop a bit, but the wet nipples crowning them protruded as if proud of themselves. They blushed too, bashful from all the attention. Natsuki took one of the mounds carefully in hand, only resting her hands on the skin. “You can feel her quivering.” she observed, her own fingers twitching. “Watch this.” She added after a moment, and bent forward. Her razor teeth parted, letting Kanoe peek at her slick tongue, but then her lips puckered to hide them again and she drew in a breath. A reedy noise played as she blew outward. Kanoe’s nipple roused. It stretched out to draw strength from the wind, growing firmer. Then beads squeezed to the surface of the bud and reached out to each other, and together they wobbled and rolled free, trickling to the underside of her breast. “Isn’t it gorgeous?” Natsuki said, not really asking. She bent. Her tongue lapped the clinging drops on Kanoe’s chest, and then she began to suckle in earnest. Greedy swallowed sounded in time with the insistent stroking of her hands on Kanoe’s teat.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Her lover must have found the whole event overwhelming. There was still much Claire did not know about Natsuki and Kanoe was not going to be as foolish to claim she knew all of the monster's powers. The dark witch did her best to remain composed as the woman gazed at her with a shocked and perhaps even worried expression. She did not know how to bring up such a topic that one's body was going to be changed to someone else's liking. Claire did not even know one of those changes was going to be decided by her own lover.

Claire did not falter for long though. With a simple reply, her lover as on her feet and ready to comply with Natsuki's request until she was stopped. Kanoe's cheeks were still faintly flushed as she sat there half nude before the two women. She just thought things were going too fast. But her attempt to relieve Clarice had failed and Natsuki had caught on quickly.

"My apologies, Miss Saika," she replied, lowering her gaze. Despite the attempt, her mistress's mood had not soured as Claire was pulled back into the room. Her heart was still rapidly beating in her chest as her lover was brought down to her knees before her. It was not just her mistress that was going to feed on her 'talents' this time. In her anticipation, she had not realized her fingers were gripping the sides of her chair tightly.

Just feel of Natsuki's warmth resting on her swollen mammary sent a fluttering up inside her belly. Kanoe remained as still as she could but the monster's observation was correct, she was quivering and the mention of such only caused a pleasing shiver to run down her spine. The faint glimpse of the being's sharp teeth and slender tongue was the only signs that this woman before her was truely a monster. The look of hunger made her feel like a piece of meat, her existence being that of only providing sustenance to her mistress. Then she heard the faint sound of Natsuki blowing a warm breath onto her erect nipple. "Ah.." she gasped softly before biting down on her lip. Her nails sink into the sides of her chair as her eyes slowly grew half lidded. Her pulse quickened in sync with her rapidly throbbing teat. The simple act brought heat to her cheeks and a wealth of warmth oozing out from her chest to the rest of her quivering form. The witch was panting now as the swollen nipple stood up even more erect and ready than before. She could feel her precious nectar trying to escape her swollen mammary. Her eyes flutter briefly as the first drop squeezed from her nipple for both women to see.

Her body was so sensitive at this point she felt the drop traveling down beneathe her breast. The witch could feel her loins tingling as she grew wet between her thighs. A low moan escapes her as the being licked up her breast and sealed her lips over her puffing tit. "Uhhhnnn.." Kanoe's head rolled back slowly as her mistress began to feed, sucking long and deep causing her nectar to flow freely from her stretched out teat. It was like if her breast was holding back a climax of it's on for this very moment. The feeling of pressure releasing sent her eyes fluttering and rolling back in her head as her mind began to swim. She could think of nothing else but those lips and hands on her breast. The monster knew her body perfectly as each stroke of the woman's hands caused her nectar to flow even more freely. Kanoe's warmth and arousal had reached her other breast. The soft flesh had firmed nicely as it's own darkened peak stood proudly before Claire's eyes, the first of many drops of nectar slowly beading into view.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:41 pm

She had hoped so dearly to get away and have peace of mind while cooking for the woman. But her hopes had been dashed as a hand grabs her wrist and stops her fully from escaping. Being pulled back into the room, she could only softly whimper. She had every right to be afraid of this woman. So much had happened in so short of hours and now this. It was hard... to remain composed for Kanoe.

The few words Natsuki said directly to her made her blush deeply. it was amazing to think she and Kanoe have been together so much and yet they both still managed to get flustered when it came to sensual touching. She lower lip quivers as the woman grabs both of her wrists and pulls them to the floor to make her sit on her knees before Kanoe bountiful mounds that seemed to only beg for either of Natsuki or Claire's attention. She knew the woman could lactate, but had never once given thought to actually 'drinking' the woman's milk whatsoever.

She watches with awe as the powerful woman takes one of Kanoe's tender orbs and proceeds to perhaps get that particular breast ready for her drink. She watches as Miss Saika suckles on the teat and Kanoe's reaction to it. It must've felt nice and to know such filled orbs would be relieved soon enough. But perhaps by Claire's point of view, this all seemed very nerve wracking. Seeing Claire's form slowly slink up to the other bare orb, it was safe to assume Kanoe wasn't the only one quivering.

Perhaps if Natsuki wasn't here and Kanoe wanted this, her orders would be final. But in this case, Natsuki trumps any form of Kanoe's commands with her own. The woman wanted her to taste Kanoe and therefore Clarice could only comply or face some form of wrath. She hesitantly watches Natsuki as she suckles on the woman deeply before she scooted up to the other bare breast.

A gentle touch started Claire's motions. A hand gently rubs over the engorged orb, the affection behind it could be felt through Kanoe's skin as her lover brings her lips close to the teat. And with a final look to Kanoe's eyes, her tongue and lips drag over the teat like she ha done it for years. She could only hope Kanoe would keep her sanity as both she and Natsuki get to work on making the woman lactate. She could only hope this was what Natsuki had meant by her having a taste. She had been so flabbergasted by the the woman's powerful authority, it made it difficult to understand what exactly it was she wanted at times. She had to silently apologize to Kanoe before she began to suckle more fervently on the firm teat.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next