View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Kanoe seemed hurt by her lack of speaking. Whether the woman recalled it or not, she had been screaming in large amounts of pain from being electrocute and had groan hoarse after wards. With the few hours after such, her mouth had always been busy doing something. But that was not the reason she didn't speak... because she got 'hurt'.

The shower was soothing to her aching body. Kanoe's hands, although they had caused great damaged, were soothing to her throbbing nerves and muscles. Cleaned of the night's events did wonders to help Clarice gain some strength back, but mentally it did little. She was exhausted and her body was tingling from the soup she had ingested. She bites back the need to lurch the contents for fear of angering the woman they had left further. But fighting it back only made her stomach rumble in refusal. Something told her she wasn’t going to have a good night.

The bathrobe slipping over her sent her skin tingling from its soft caress. She struggles to stand on her own feet and walks out of the bathroom as Kanoe busies herself cleaning off. She sits on her bed as her lover continues to clean up and gets herself out into a night gown and sets both clasps on tables. The woman seemed so oblivious to Claire’s minor gift that she seems to go into her own rut.

And for a moment Kanoe could feel alone and sad about the night’s events. She could blame herself and say it was her fault for what happened. But a sudden, soft kiss flutters to Kanoe’s lips. The dark witch would open her eyes to see Claire’s eyes closed. Her lips gently caress Kanoe’s in such a soft yet reassuring tone. Parting would be the last thing both would want, but the blonde mystic does and looks at Kanoe, eyes perhaps a little dull but perhaps it was just from exhaustion.

“… I know you… Kanoe. But you seem to have forgotten me… back in… that place I was never able to muster up any strength to look at you fully… Miss Saika can do a lot of things to me, but what really hurt me was your profession of love to her.”

Claire sits down next to Kanoe, leaning against her for added support like she needed to feel Kanoe’s warmth.

“I never did get to read if you meant it or not… or whether you were even coherent of it… but I see you… I see your guilt and your sorrow… and see you crying and sobbing for what you did…” Leaning against the dark witch some more, the blonde lifts her head to make eye contact with Kanoe’s orbs.

“I could never hate you for whatever you do, Kanoe.”

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 pm

The witch's hands trembled as she sat the edge of the bed. She knew it was useless to think about it but she kept trying anyway. Was their any hope left? She had to ask herself this for now her lover was in the same situation as she was. Natsuki knew just how to tug at their strings and turn their greatest bond into their greatest weakness.

Her thoughts were interrupted by soft lips meeting her own. Kanoe gazed back at her lover. Her heart had skipped a beat as heat rose in her cheeks. She offered her shoulder to Claire as the blonde beauty rested against her body.

Even if it was to show her pain, hearing Claire's voice made her feel much better. Tears trickle down her cheeks as she smiled weakly at her lover. The woman kept giving her heart, her everything to her and she could not help but feel guilty. Now it was Natsuki making her take more things from this kind and warm woman.

"I love you Clarice," she said softly, wiping her eyes even as fresh tears replaced them, "That will never change. No matter what she does to me, I will always love you." Her hand took Claire's squeezing gently. She did not want to let go either. The witch wanted to be strong for her lover's sake but no matter how hard she tried tears continued to fall down her cheeks. Seeing her lover go through all this was just as traumatizing as suffering it herself.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Clarice didn't need much reassurance after Kanoe's small but meaningful statement. Kanoe could only offer so much apology as it was and really that's all she wanted to know. Kanoe was truly and utterly sorry for this... but why should she doubt it any ways? Seeing the one you care for go through so much and possibly expect you not be hurt was just... inhuman. Even Kanoe, who tries to depict herself as a monster and nothing... the tears falling from her eyes showed anyone she was anything but a monster.

"Sshhhh... come here," she spoke softly, weakly holding the woman as it seemed Kanoe was in need to show her emotions or else keep it inside and let it hurt for much longer then need be. She gently brushes the top of the woman's head, unable to stop her pained tears from falling as well. She knew Kanoe would do anything for her, it was just hard to accept it some times when it seemed all that happened was Clarice was the one to be put between a hard place.

"I'm... sorry for not answering you as we walked down the halls... just hearing you say you loved Miss Saika was... was just... it just hurt so much that I couldn't speak when she was around. I just... have to keep reminding myself that I'm with you... not even Miss Saika can take that away from me."

It was hard for both of them and she had to remember that. Kanoe may some times be manipulative, but she would never make someone suffer who didn't deserve. Especially someone she regularly pronounced she cared for so much. Clarice was allowed to have her doubts... but she could always push them away too.

She could not help but try and be strong for Kanoe as she cried. Just holding the dark witch made her feel better, knowing she was there and that this was no dream or nightmare. It was just nice to hold her in her arms and for Kanoe to just hold back was enough.

"You know... crying isn't a sign of weakness. It helps... it helps a lot."

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 pm

She merely nods after what was said. Kanoe held the woman tighter as she sobbed quietly. Nearly a years worth of servitude and now her lover knew it all. It hurt but to finally be able to cry about it did bring some level of relief. Her lover was shedding tears much the same. To be able to hold onto this woman was all she could ask for now.

"Still don't like to cry," she mumbled finally as if trying to be tough again. Of course wiping her eyes when saying it did not help her position any. "And... I should be the one taking care of you. You must be just as exhausted as I am. I will be fine...really. You should get some rest..." She smiled weakly, "Well we both need to get some rest."

She shifts so she could be fully on the bed now. The witch was reluctant to letting go of Clarice as if the woman would fade from her sight the moment she looked away. Kanoe knew these next few nights were going to be hard on her lover. The seed was no doubt already doing things to the woman's body.

Carefully she pulled her lover close as she pulled the sheets over both of them. Her lips press to Claire's, returning the loving kiss that was given moments ago. "I will never leave you.." she murmured as her eyes droop shut, "Never.."

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Her quiet sobs weren't so quiet as she continued to hold the woman close. It was easy for Claire to take hold of the situation, forcing Kanoe to be the victim and her the savior once again. But this time, there were no words of protection, but it was both of them... an equal sorrow they shared. And shared they did as both cried until they couldn't anymore.

"Mmm... I am... but I can assume... my stomach won't let me sleep peacefully."

Clarice allows herself to be cuddled and cradled by Kanoe's hands. They warm and comforting and Kanoe's soft reassuring words made her happy. For once in the long period of torture and anguish, she smiled. She would recover from her ordeal. She had to for Kanoe. She knew she didn't think it much, but perhaps Kanoe needed her just as much too. It just didn't come natural to her to think she was needed by Kanoe. It felt nice to being wanted and needed.

As she snuggles close to Kanoe, she could only hope Kanoe and she could be together for a long time to come.

A sudden rumble in her stomach reminds her of what happened, though. Slowly, she could feel her body accepting the invasion of Natsuki's seed. But the transition was less then pleasant. And throughout the night, unfortunately... Clarice was uncomfortable the entire time. She could only sigh, knowing it was going to be a long night for her.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:20 am

The effects of Natsuki’s seed presented themselves to Clarice gradually during the interminable passage of hours leading to dawn. Her stomach’s discontent faded even if the faint urge to vomit remained. The weight and fullness of her belly became distressing merely due to implication, reminding her of its presence but nothing more. Then a feeling of health began to suffuse her body, followed close after by a comfortable sense of well being. It was rather like eating after a week’s fast, or dousing a parched tongue with icy water, and was not unpleasant. During this short period Clarice nearly managed to fall asleep, but rest eluded her as the quality of the sensation began it alter. The change in character began with a lifting of her spirits accompanied by a vague queasiness that was generalized rather than centering on her stomach. Clair likened it to the aftermath of a chocolate binge, enjoyable in an uneasy sort of way. Next the sensation deepened into a variety of intoxication. Her skin flushed. Her head swum. Her breasts and sex, so recently and callously ravaged, grew graphically inflamed, taking on the glossy red hue of blisters, swelling well beyond their usual dimensions. With the swelling came an unwelcome arousal, followed by a heightened sensitivity whose intensity rose second by second. As with a fresh wound, rubbing the areas seemed to provide some relief, like but as time passed she craved greater stimulation. Eventually she could only sooth the insistent heat by shamelessly groping herself. Intoxication in its turn gave way to a powerful feeling of malaise as her body temperature continued to rise. Clarice rolled around in a bed soaked through from perspiration, feverish, thinking sluggishly if at all. The sensitivity of her private parts spread throughout the rest of her, bringing her lust past the threshold of tolerance. The witch could only squirm and groan during all this, insensible, but mercifully even Natsuki’s seed could not counter her exhaustion and at last she found solace in unconsciousness.

Kanoe had reason to sympathize with her lover, having braved the rigors of acclimatizing to her mistress’s addictive semen before. However, despite her experience, she could not explain exactly what occurred during the transition to dependence. For her, it was something to be taken for granted, unimportant compared to her daily duties. Perhaps the knowledge of what the insidious substance contained would have horrified her, a collection of exotic cells that invaded host bodies and reconfigured cells and DNA according to their own design. Thankfully, the resemblance to an infection was superficial at best, since the complex organic cocktail was symbiotic in nature. By the time Clair fell asleep the foreign cells within her had already memorized the genetic information of a countless number of her cells, ensuring that no duplication errors would occur during mitosis, artificially maintaining the lengths of the telomeres, and assimilating the waste products of her tissues into useful components.

Kanoe knew none of this. Nevertheless, Claire was noticeably changed by the time Kanoe awakened. As the dark witch rose and stood to stretch in the window’s sunny glare she could see how the light entwined about individual strands of Clair’s golden hair and reflected into the white sheets to make a luminous crown. Her eyes, peacefully closed, were unmarred by tears, and her pale skin betrayed no evidence of the night’s fever. The bruises staining her crotch had all but faded. Only a strong odor of musk and sweat gave any indication of what the girl had endured.

The appearance of two envelopes on the nightstand precluded drew Kanoe’s attention away from her sweetheart. One envelope was a rich crimson embossed with a silver nightingale; the other was a shade of pink that appropriately matched the rose emblem gilded on the front. Kanoe reasoned that only one of the letters was meant for her to read. It wasn’t difficult to decide which, and in a moment she’d opened the crimson envelope and commenced reading the letter it contained.

My darling Kanoe,

I do not doubt that the events of last night are still fresh in your mind, cemented even, in the firmament of your psyche. I will not excuse myself for what Clair experienced on my account, and I needn’t remind you that it was your own duplicity that ultimately brought us to last night’s regrettable events. Nonetheless, what is done cannot be undone, meaning that you and Clarice are now a pair in my service.

I would like to express first my condolences for your lover’s suffering, which was as you know, necessary, yet distressing. It is my intention that my interactions with Clarice in the future be pleasant, and on that count I depend upon your generous help. Secondly, I extend to you my congratulations. Despite immediate appearances, you are more fortunate now than you have ever been. The advantages of my service, though you sometimes perceive them as dubious, are manifold and rare. You have enjoyed the fruits of my favor in the past, and for your sake Clarice shall be included in these benefits. Furthermore, it may not have occurred to you but the destruction of the secret which we have maintained for nearly a year has created a happy by product, in that a barrier between yourself and your lover has crumbled. The trials and rewards which formerly were your sole possession are yours to share with Clair according to your own proclivities. I hope for the sake of our trio that you will relish this gift and exercise it eagerly. Thereby your love may deepen and grow.

Sweet Kanoe, I regret that the bulk of this correspondence must be reserved for matters of dreary business. Yet it is imperative that Clair adjust to her new status and position with alacrity, if not grace. As it has been decided that you shall be responsible for your lover, charged with her care, training, and discipline, I feel I must provide a number of guidelines for you to abide by.

First of all, I would appreciate it if you were to keep a written record of Clair’s progress in your opinion. An ongoing and honest appraisal of her development as a servant can only be a boon to us. The diary which I have formerly suggested you keep would make an excellent medium for this purpose, though naturally I still expect you to fill it with other concerns and daily events.

Next, keep in mind your own lessons and use your memory of them to help you, especially when disciplining our mutual pet. Any offense she commits against me will mean your own corporal punishment, and reciprocally, any violation of trust on your part will subject Clair to my ungentle ministrations. Therefore, I recommend that you develop your own code of conduct (in alignment with that which you have already learned) for Clair to follow, and rigorously require its adherence. Swallow your reluctance and give your own punishments, whether by spanking, whipping, or any other method, and do so frequently. This is the only sure way to impart discipline. Do not be tempted to treat punishments as a game. Clair ought never to enjoy them, and I think you would be seriously remiss if she were not punished at least once a day at the outset, for it is a certainty that her conduct will not be perfect in these first weeks.

Also, there are three areas of her training which, for now, are most crucial. These are in order of importance, resiliency (by which I mean Clair’s ability to withstand my lovemaking. I can of course, take my pleasure of her slowly and carefully, I this is not always in line with my tastes, and I will not necessarily constrain myself when it comes time to sate my lusts with her. It is in her interests especially to learn fellatio to what extent she may, considering her fear of suffocation), the elementary forms of etiquette such as the Midnight Vigil and beginning postures, and grooming. It goes without saying that for the nonce she is not to remove her braid clasp at any time. She must become used to it before she earns the privilege of occasionally divesting herself of the ornament. I do not expect Clair’s progress to be remarkable, so I shall endeavor not to subject her to certain attentions which I pursue with you, but I will occasionally test what she has learned and make use of remedial actions in the event that I am dissatisfied.

Above all Clarice must acquire a sense of acceptance for her lot in life. She is my plaything and your pet, besides being a lover. I expect that she will be treated accordingly. You may of course continue your relationship, and in fact I encourage this in the hopes that your love will deepen over time, but when it is appropriate you are to live up to your role as her keeper and mistress. She is yours to command. I consider it your task to bear the mantle of command well, as I have no doubt that you will. Your sadistic impulses have been denied too long. It has come time to nurture the dominant aspect of your ego, just as I perceive that Clair will eventually be grateful for your help in unlocking the masochist she has repressed. Oh, and lest it slip my mind, as much as I approve of your taste in wardrobe, the intimacy of our relationship warrants more adventurous garb. Do not let your modesty fall by the wayside, but please make use of the more erotic outfits which you own a considerable number of. This is especially appropriate while instructing your lover.

At last, business is over. Time for other, more interesting matters. Of course you a keenly aware of the transformation I have wrought upon your body and the beauty it has brought you. I desire Clair to undergo a similar metamorphosis, and to offer you additional enhancements to your form. Before so doing however, I would like your opinion as to what you would most like to change about your dear Clarice. Do be frank dear, and do not pretend that there is nothing that would improve her in your estimation. Think of your answer as your first time commanding her, as what you say will have a vast and permanent effect upon her. This should be a pleasant task for you, so long as you admit to your preferences.

Lastly, it seems to me that your days are quite busy, and that you might be needful of regular breaks. To that end I’ve conducted negotiations with the other denizens of the island to acquire for you a day of rest. Every Sunday (appropriate no?) you will be free of service to me and all others. I give you this day as sacrosanct, for your use and Clair’s as well, unfettered from the attentions and molestations of teachers, monsters, and students.

Do not share the contents of this note with Clarice. It is not meant for her but for you alone.

Much love,
Natsuki Saika.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 am
Profile YIM

The witch was the first to wake that morning. She smiled faintly as she looked over at her lover and found that Claire managed to at least get some sleep. Already the strange perfection that Natsuki's seed brings could be seen on her lover. Not a single flaw was upon the woman's skin and her lover's golden hair held a more brilliant sheen to it now.

Kanoe gently brushed hair away from Claire's sleeping face before carefully slipping out of bed. Her lover had been through alot and no doubt needed all the rest she could get. Pulling the covers her lover, she noticed the letters waiting on each of their nightstands. She knew it was foolish to think they would get any sort of break after the night they had before. Sighing softly, she opened the letter and found Natsuki's elegantly written instructions.

The witch knew the being well enough to know she would not apologize for the things Claire and her were put through. Perhaps Natsuki was right and it was her own fault that she was made into a servant and ended up dragging her lover into the same situation. The letter continued to express praise for her lover joining their social circle. Her lover would now receive much of the same attentions and gifts that she did when she served. The benefits were pleasant if not impressive especially the full database of magical text that was provided to them. But saying that makes the servitude more tolerable was a dangerous way of thinking and perhaps how the dark witch felt already.

The two were at least together now but there were now other barriers between them in the form of class. They were both servants of Natsuki but her lover was also a servant of her. Claire was expected to treat her with the necessary respect and manner of one who was above the woman. Kanoe was not sure how their relationship will function in such a way if she were constantly reminding the woman of her place.

A shiver ran down her spine at the mention of punishment. She would no doubt have to punish Claire often as a form of correction. The witch had to blink back tears at the thought of doing the horrible things she did last night again. As long as she punished her lover, Natsuki would not be forced to do it herself which from experience can be far far worse.

She read the various areas she was responsible for training Clarice in. With Claire being more accepting than she was in this slavery, it should not be difficult to teach what her lover needed to know. Natsuki had high expectation, wishing her to make use of the many dresses and outfits that were provided and ensure that the mystic was a loyal servant in short time. The mention of sadistic impulses made her tremble. Yes she had many dark urges and at times even embraced them but she did not want it this way. Seeing her lover destroyed in the basement was almost too much for her mind to bear.

Biting down her lip, she wiped her eyes before continuing. She would have to log her lover's progress. It was merely a suggestion in context but suggestions from Natsuki were not to be ignored. She will have to make a diary and include what is happening to both of them.

She nearly sighed with relief when the letter moved away from business. But it only led to more difficult moments. The witch was to decide what to change in her lover. Perhaps there were small wishes that her lover had but she would never make her lover have them. Not only was she controlling Claire's life but her body as well. If she wanted, she could change Claire's appearance any way she wished. The power of this monster never ceased to be frightening.

The final gift provided in the letter was almost cruel in it's kindness. They had fought for over a year trying to keep the monsters at bay and Natsuki gave them a free day with what seems to be little trouble at all. They were saved by the monsters by a monster. That is to say she was not thankful to know at least one day per week the two of them were safe but it really brought their helplessness into the light.

The worst part about the letter was she was not to speak of it to her lover. She was merely to perform her orders and ensure they are completed. But Kanoe complied as she always had. She folded the letter and slipped it into a blank book that would act as her journal. Gazing over at the other letter, she could only guess what awaited Claire when she woke. Kanoe sat down in a chair and began to quietly braid her hair while her lover got the rest she needed.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Exhaustion was an understatement as the blonde mystic slept soundly. Perhaps around the middle of the night did her stomach finally settle and the woman was finally at peace to recover from her long night of suffering. But unbeknownst to her did her pain slowly ebb away and in the morning, it was all completely absent that she had such a horrible yesterday.

Any scars or bruises had all but disappeared as the woman slept on for perhaps and hour or two. Though, she was usually the one to wake up first, it came as a surprise to Clarice as she opened her eyes and saw Kanoe simply sitting in a chair, as if waiting for her to wake up to have some company. Sighing softly and with a low groan, Clarice rose from her bed, the covers falling to her lap as she recalled last night's horrific scene. A shiver ran up her spin as she looked herself over to see if she still had bruisings of any kind. But to her surprise, they had all gone.

Blinking at the absence of injuries, her head turns just enough to make eye contact with her lover. She smiles, despite still being mildly distraught as any normal human would be. She had to keep on a brave face... for the sake of Kanoe's well-being.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she noticed a letter on her night stand. Judging by the appearance of the letter it was no doubt from Natsuki. She figured Kanoe probably got a letter as well and read it thusly.

"... I guess this is for me?" Clarice rhetorically asks before picking up the letter. Looking it over, she opens the envelope to the letter and sighs softly once more.

"I wonder what she wants from me now..."

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm

As Clair cracked the wax seal under a fingernail and pushed away the tab of the envelope she detected a slight fragrance. The floral smell thickened when she removed the unfolded the letter, revealing a hint of spice. The particular constituents of the perfume were nothing she could identify but it put her in mind of a meadow alive with wild blossoms. The envelope fell back onto the nightstand with a definite slap of extra weight. Looking inside she spied the source of the scent, actual pressed flowers, as well as a few gossamer leaves littering the stems. Allowing the package of herbs to sit she returned her attention to the note itself, written in Natsuki’s meandering cursive script.

To Clarice,

What is there to speak of yester eve with which we are not already acquainted? The purpose and direction of that unhappy rendezvous does not need to be mentioned, as memory is enough, so let us reflect in silence and let it pass. While the best example may not have been set, still I assure you that not all is lost. Indeed, your gains are varied and many. No more will your Kanoe shrink behind mystery to deceive you for all her secrets are bared. You’ve found a patron to provide you succor in this malevolent setting, and your dues shall not be as cumbersome as your rewards shall be uplifting. Though it is the merest token of my grace, I perceived that you would desire some time for yourself, inviolable by others, and to that end I have acquired for you each Sunday as a day of rest for you and Kanoe both. On that day you owe no service and need fear nothing.. I have only one task for you, and that is to consider how you would transform yourself, given the opportunity. The time is fast approaching for your metamorphosis. Be not anxious. Kanoe will be your guide and teacher. Mind her, for she too is your mistress.

Miss Saika.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe returned the smile with a faint one of her own. The witch had finished braiding her long black hair and the silver clasp was attached to the end. She had began writing in her diary, mostly beginning with what this was and how she felt about all that had happened. Though she felt reluctant to reveal too much, Natsuki did want to know her thoughts so she will articulate them as best as she could.

A faint nod and a 'yes' answered Claire's question about the letter. The witch was unsure what to expect compared to her new responsibilities. She blinked at the package of herbs. Perhaps a peace offering or merely a welcoming gift now that the woman was fully a part of their social circle. She did not ask about the letter thinking that the same amount of secrecy was asked in that one much like her own.

She could only watch her lover, trying to read her reaction to Natsuki's message. Kanoe felt herself growing tense. She wanted to do something, anything to get her mind of things but she felt paralyzed. The witch could not go make a meal as it was not her place to do so anymore. Her lover was now her pet and servant in training. Sighing softly, she waited to see what her lover does before deciding on how to move on.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:36 pm

"Mm..." Was all she said through reading the letter. There was little in the letter she did not already perceive. Although it had been an unhappy time for the woman, she had heard most thing were direct and indirectly said while she was with the two in the basement.

The mention of rewards did little to comfort her given what she had been through, but there was little she could do about past events. But there were options to what she could do for the present and future. She could either let it hold her down for life... or let it make her stronger. Considering someone was counting on her to stay with her through these hard times until graduation, she saw there was little to decide.

Upon reading through half, her brows furrow and her eyes narrow. Transforming herself? Sure, there was always room for improvement, but she found the way it was written rather like there was something she wanted to change. Her expression softens as she continues to read on. Her transformation would certainly be meant as physical, right? there seemed to be no end to this woman's power given what the letter said.

Sighing softly, she folds the letter, gets up with her gown still on and moves to place the letter in a blank book where she normally kept all letters of importance to her.

"... I suppose we should both be happy we have Sunday to ourselves but..." she briefly pauses as she turns her head to Kanoe, a look of sadness and hurt as her eyes go lower to the ground next to her, like there was something there, "How can we have a day to ourselves... if I'm not allowed to be your equal anymore?"

It hurt dearly to know that she was to be below Kanoe in Natsuki's ranking. And if she fought back, her lover would reap the punishments in full by the woman. Taking a deep intake of breath out of breath, she moves to stand next to Kanoe and hugs her close while she sat. Kanoe could feel Claire's heartbeat behind her head as she rested her chin on top of her head.

"You did mention you wondered what it would be like if I was your becking lover. Are you hungry for breakfast, Kanoe?"

Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:02 pm

She took one of Claire's hands in hers and brought it up to her lips, kissing it gently. "If Sundays belong to us then we can decide what we wish to do then. But, I intend for you to be my lover and equal on Sundays," she said softly, "And if you have a problem with that, I will order you to be my lover and equal on that day."

Kanoe leaned her head back, resting against Claire's warm chest. The feel of her lover's heartbeat soothed her as she gently squeezed the woman's hand. Sadly it was not Sunday yet and there was much to do before their next encounter with Natsuki.

"I am, love," she answered before slowly rising to her feet, "But there is something you must do first." A hand stroked Claire's long golden blonde hair. "You must maintain your braid and wear the clasp given to you at all times. It is a sign of our bond to Miss Saika and for now it would be best to show your loyalty to her at all times. You can of course remove it when bathing but from now on it is best if you wear it when you sleep as well."

She gave a sad smile as she caressed Claire's cheek. Kanoe did not like having to move on to business but it was best for both their sakes. "I can help you with your braid if you need it. Miss Saika is very particular with appearance and etiquette. I am sure you saw some examples of that last night," pulling away her hand she nods gently, "After you braid your hair, you may make us breakfast." The feeling of giving an order was like twisting a knife within her belly. This was not the way she wanted things.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm

"No need to order me for rest on Sunday, love," she replied softly as the woman rested against her chest. She squeezed her hand back as the two remained in the position for a few seconds. Clarice knew the day was not of rest and she couldn't help but be saddened as Kanoe began her new role. Watching the woman rise to her feet, she could only sigh before turning her head to look at the clasp on her nightstand.

The hand to her cheek only reminded her of her place, in which she turned her head back to listen to Kanoe. Perfecting etiquette would be best for ensuring she nor Kanoe suffered any repercussions from Natsuki. She had to admit, it was rather sad to hear Kanoe make orders as she did, but there was little she could do. Feeling her hand pull away, she let her head drop just a little so that her eyes could down upon the floor. Taking in a deep breath, she smile sadly before nodding to her lover.

"... as you wish," she merely responded before moving to take the clasp. She need no help to braid her hair, although the offer was nice enough. Sitting on her bed, she begins to braid it thusly, remembering how Natsuki did it last night given the pull and tug her hair. It was only after she took perhaps five minutes to braid her hair to fit Kanoe and Natsuki's taste did she move to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"I believe we have bacon in the fridge. Would you like some to go with your breakfast?"

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

The small response from Claire would have sent a thrill through her body if it were acquired through other means. But in this case it felt dull and heavy as if a burden was put upon both their bodies. This was not something either of them wanted to adapt to.

Kanoe watched as her lover braided her hair much like her own. It looked beautiful but it was meant to show Natsuki's dominance over both of them. They were both pets and property of a monster and the clasp and braid would always remind them of that.

The witch continued with her diary as Claire moved to the kitchen. Her lover usually did not mind cooking but it was the mood of the current situation that made everything feel off and unnatural. The feeling would pass in time much like her own servitude but that was what scared her the most about that monster. The being knew just how to mold them into what she wants.

Claire's question caused Kanoe to blink free of her thoughts. "Oh?" she nodded slightly, "Yes... Yes that would be fine." She knew this day was going to be long. Every minute seemed to drag on like she was supposed to do something but was not sure how. The witch knew she needed to keep teaching but she also did not want to rush the pace as that would not help her lover improve. She found herself growing nervous about her new position. If she messed things up then they would both suffer greatly for it.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"Love, you need to understand that though things are not as they should be, we are still together," she spoke softly, poking her head out of the corner of the kitchen wall to smile at Kanoe warmly, "Do not forget, I am an empath, and as one I think it is my position to tell me teacher that she should not feel bad giving orders.... because she has no choice in the matter."

Clarice understood her position fully, but it would take some adjusting to get used to it. Unsure of how she should act, Kanoe could slip up and cause them both some pain. Kanoe didn't have to be cruel like she was last night to keep her in line for Natsuki. A simple request like she did earlier would suffice.

"I don't want you to be upset, my love. You are above me according to Miss Saika, but you will always be my love. Allow me to reassure my teacher by telling her... she is alright to make requests and demands without her student feeling miserable..."

It was all she could do in her position to reassure Kanoe that this was not incredibly painful for her, but more... awkward then anything else. It was unnatural to be so accepting of it so soon, but Clarice had to brush it off quickly to keep her sanity in check and Kanoe's as well. It was a tad bit of a burden, but a burden she was willing to hold.

It took perhaps ten to fifteen minutes to prepare breakfast for the both for them. Kanoe had taken a seat at their table as Claire moved with the tray to sit upon it. Bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes lined Kanoe's sight. But first, Clarice poured a hot cup of green tea to the dark witch and then to herself. Afterwards, she made a plate for Kanoe assembled of two pancakes, scrambled eggs, buttered toast, and three slices of bacon before she made her own plate.

"If you're unable to eat it all, there's no need to force it down. I can package it up and save it for tomorrow as my breakfast and make you another fresh plate," she spoke with a reassuring smile.

"Mm... it's going to be alright, Kanoe. Although our roles have been changed, we're still together."

Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next