View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Natsuki admires the view she had of Clarice from below. The witch fought for her life in the well above Natsuki’s room, kicking her legs and flashing her undergarments, which had become sheer from the water. She laughed to see how revealed Clarice was. Waving goodbye to the girl, she exerted her will to cause the metal rims of the skylight to flow over the glass until all was obscured.

Leaving Clarice to flounder in the cold water, Natsuki walked into the wall of her chamber and vanished from sight. As her intangible form passed through strata of rock and the sprawling guts of Shokushu’s basement she contemplated Clarice’s features. As irksome as the witch had been, her steadfast defiance showed an abundance of energy and will that most of the students lacked. Natsuki could appreciate such resolve. She was sure that Clarice would last until she returned with Kanoe, at which point exhaustion and the bitter cold will have made the sorceress more tractable.

Natsuki reached her destination and phased out from Kanoe’s dormroom wall. Kanoe lay in peaceful slumber in the bed. Remembering the dream Clarice had interrupted made Natsuki snap in fingers in irritation. It had been a pleasant dream, but the details were already fading.

“Kanoe sweetheart. Wake up Kanoe. A problem has come up, and I want your help with it.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am
Profile YIM

Exhausted from both the day's and night's events, the witch had no clue that her lover had jumped right into the lion's den. Fast asleep, Natsuki's presence went unnoticed until she was called upon. Hearing that familiar voice set a spark inside the student's mind. She was already stirring, forcing her body to wake to the woman's wishes.

"Mmm..." she groans, clearly tired, "M-Miss Saika?" Her eyes widen as then hit her. She immediately looks around to find Claire was missing. Still in her black robes, she sits up gazing at the being before her. "Where..Where is Clarice?" She did her best to remember her place but her lover meant the world to her in more ways than one. Her lover was her reason to keep that tiny bit of fight in her alive despite what all has happened to her. Did something happen? Did Claire go somewhere?

"Please Miss Saika," she pleads, bowing her head, "I..I need to find Claire."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:21 am

Claire’s absence made Kanoe so distraught that she did not notice her mistress’s frightening apparel. The inhuman woman’s appearance was out of place in the mundane surroundings of Kanoe’s dorm. Natsuki only smiled at her pet’s frantic questions. She held up a hand to interrupt Kanoe and crossed her arms.

“I know precisely where Clarice is Kanoe. It seems that she finally discovered your secret. She and I have come to a disagreement of sorts. You’re going to come with me so that we can resolve it.”

Natsuki took Kanoe’s wrist. The claws on her gloves encircled Kanoe’s forearms in curved blades. Kanoe had no time to consider as her keeper pulled her along.

“We’re on our way to my room in the basement Kanoe. We’ll discuss a few things, then you can see her. I think she’ll be glad to see you as well. She was not at all happy about how I’ve been treating you.”

(Sometimes there's just not much to say :/)

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe lost her composure at the mention of Claire finding out her secret. Just like with that spider, she knew that her lover must have tried to stop Natsuki. The witch complies without a word, knowing asking further would be useless. She did not want things to be this way. It was naive to think Clarice would not find out eventually. But, she wanted to at least protect her lover from this fate.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she follows behind the powerful being. Her breathing grew long, shuddering, and deep in a futile attempt to get a hold of herself. She could only imagine the pain her lover is in now from finding out she was a servant to a monster. Memories of all the tortures and lessons made her think of what Claire was going through right now. Please, do not break her, she begged silently.

Once they arrive in Natsuki's lavished room, the witch lets the woman guide her in and falls to her knees submissively. Only through the year's training was she able to keep from begging right then and there. She will wait for Miss Saika to speak. Perhaps she will be merciful.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 am

Natsuki spun in place. Fixing Kanoe in her sights, she rested one hand on her hip and raised her servant's chin with an outstretched index claw. With her head lifted Kanoe could see that a sheet of steel covered the skylight. Its mirrored surface shone in the chamber's sourceless lighting. Natsuki appeared to be pondering. Her face was as set as the pink granite that made up the walls of the circular room. The narrow claw at Kanoe’s chin lingered as Natsuki stared down at her grimly.

“Kanoe. I need to ask you some questions. I had meant to gain the answers from your diary, but now that Clarice has complicated matters, I will want the answers now. Honest answers, if you want this to turn out well for your lover.” As Natsuki spoke, she extended a thread of her attention at the well in which Clarice was tenuously floating. Her will wormed miniscule channels through the stone surrounding the skylight’s mirrored cover, creating nearly invisible passages connecting to the well’s interior. The sounds from the room would be transferred to Clarice and magnified by the resonant effect of the well shaft. The sounds from Claire herself would be too weak to be easily heard in the vastness of Natsuki’s quarters.

“First Kanoe, before I ask those questions of you, I need to know how important your secret is to you. You’ve been a willing and able servant to me of late, so if you wish for your lover’s memory of this to be erased, I’m willing to do it.”

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am
Profile YIM

The room was dimly lit without the sky light above. She gazes up at the woman that she serves. The witch knew every word she speaks will be measured. If Claire was in Natsuki's grasp, then she needed to do everything she can to help save her lover from all this.

Kanoe was silent for a few moments, letting the question filter in her mind before speaking. "I wanted to protect with my secret," she says softly, "It may seem useless but both of us fight to maintain what sanity and will we have left while on this island. If my lover were to find out that I was a servant of a being of the island, I was afraid she would lose the will to fight. What point was there to fight if your own lover was taken by the very ones we were fighting against. Please forgive me for putting Miss Saika in a similar group as the other monsters. But we have long found that what was not human was after our flesh or our minds."

"I do not know if I wish her to forget now that it has happened Miss Saika," she continues, "My lover wishes to protect me just as I do the same for her. Even if she forgets, she will find this place again. Perhaps it was foolish of me to think it was possible to hide it. Clarice may...may have to accept that I am to serve you Miss Saika. Please forgive any action she may have done against you. She only was doing it to protect me. If it is anyone's fault, it is my own for not bringing it before my lover sooner."

Sitting on her knees, she did her best to remain the composed servant she was trained to be. But inside her body was trembling. Her fingers were digging into her lap, wondering where her lover was. Was she at least safe? She shivers faintly, trying to keep her will while gazing up at the being that has shattered her so many times before.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 am

(OOC: this post is a collaboration between myself and Kanoe. Kanoe's dialogue is hers entirely, with slight editing.)

Kanoe delivered her answer exactly as she had been groomed to, thoughtfully, speaking with practiced decorum. She searched her mistress’s face for a sign of approval, but Natsuki’s visage was inscrutable, detached. The looming silence made Kanoe anxious; she knew that her words were being measured, her very emotions and desires held up against Natsuki’s inconstant standards. Natsuki’s judgments were fickle.

“Then Clarice shall keep her memory of this.” Natsuki decided at last, still betraying nothing by her tone. The alien beast whose skin she wore gave Natsuki a preternatural, menacing air as she stared down at Kanoe. Wearing such a thing made a statement of power that remained psychologically effective despite, no, because of its very obviousness. The crest of spines that encircled Natsuki’s neck, the startling color scheme suggestive of blood and darkness, the glowering eyes that decorated her bodice, all had once belonged to a creature evolved to appear terrifying, features that Natsuki had appropriated. Natsuki appeared monstrous, but it was the act of destroying another being’s life to attain that appearance that was truly frightening.

“Now then Kanoe. How are you enjoying the gifts I have bestowed upon your body since you’ve become my pet?” Natsuki inquired. Kanoe blushed faintly.

"It..It seems unnatural but... I do like it Miss Saika. I think I look beautiful, more beautiful than before."

"What about the skills I've taught you? I will not be angry with you if you say that they are useless to you, or a waste of time."

"I do not have much use for skills such as sewing, I think, but learning so many skills in a such a short time is an improvement even if I do not use some of them. Learning etiquette has made me more...proper in my appearance. And Clarice has grown rather fond of my cooking since you started teaching me. The exercises you put me through has made my body stronger and in a way more appealing."

"And what of the way I use you, Kanoe dear? How do you feel about being my plaything? Do you despise it when I fuck you?"

The witch could not help but shiver and hesitate. "I..I do not like being used as a plaything. But you know I cannot refuse you Miss Saika. You gave me this beautiful and athletic form for sex, and to make me a more suitable servant for you.” Kanoe’s gaze fell, and she stumbled over her next words. “I-it does feel good, but…I do not wish to be a sex slave forever… and neither would my lover."

"So then,” Natsuki continued, “you must think I'm evil to do such things to you. I wonder, do you hate me, Kanoe?"

The witch was silent for several moments. "You are evil and you toy with me but... I don't know how I feel anymore..." Her own answer frightened her. Natsuki was not like any other monster. Her soft touch and warm female embrace was used deviously to soothe Kanoe’s pains after punishments. After so long, Kanoe no longer knew what to think. She should feel nothing but hatred toward Natsuki, yet she did not. Natsuki’s thin smile told Kanoe that her answer was not unexpected.

“Are you happy serving me?”

"You treat me...better than other beings on the island.” Kanoe admitted reluctantly. “I'd rather not serve anyone but…” The witch forced herself to take a deep breath. “…I am content to be taken by you Miss Saika."

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

She almost felt as if she marinating in a sauce and ready to be served at any moment. Soon she wouldn't have the strength to even hold her robes as a flotation and very soon... she would surely drown if she didn't figure something out.

Left for what felt like an eternity in this well had made her skin pale in comparison to healthy color she once held. Lips had turned blue from the frigid waters and her shivering had grown so severe she wasn't anymore. She barely registered that this was hypothermia. The waters continued to sap away her energy and what little warmth she had left. She already knew she was sinking but even magic couldn't help her now.

She jolts weakly to the sudden shift in the waters. Talking... someone was talking...

Weakly she opens her eyes, wondering if someone had found her and her hopes seemed high for rescue. But this... this was such a false hope. Her head shakes as she lifts it to peer around the dark well. There was no one here-was she becoming delusional? The thought only made her feel more helpless. Yet the voices continued to gnaw at the very little sanity she thought she still had. She shouldn't have come here if she knew this would be her fate. And for what cost did nothing have to pay for? She didn't change a single thing except that Kanoe wouldn't have to worry about her safety anymore. She flinches at the thought, but knew it to be true. What would happen to the woman then she wondered...

One could honestly mistake... that voice to be Kanoe's. Blinking, she lets her lips quiver and her body become dead weight on the deflating float she was on. It was her, but where was she? It only clicked a few moments later when she heard that vile woman's voice. The very same woman that sentenced her death was speaking to Kanoe. She attempts to call out, to let Kanoe know where she was but her voice was all but a cold exhale. She couldn't speak a single word or even utter a cry. She was stuck in a two-way conversation, even unable to block her ears. She would be wishing she could soon.

The conversation became quite clear until the very end. She would cry and scream if she had the strength to. Kanoe was content being the woman's servant... she likes what the woman does to her? Being used and trained to something she was not and... she seemed fine with it. So her endeavors to free her were just... all in vain? Her suffering meant nothing?

She quietly shakes to herself in a weak sob, unable to even shed tears of misery as the makeshift float deflates even further. She felt like she was just standing in the way of what Kanoe wanted now. She liked what her body was becoming and even Claire had to admit she looked very beautiful. And it was just like that her hard work to keep her sanity intact seemed to shatter like glass dropping to the cold floor. Content in being her servant was Kanoe's final answer to her questions. This was such a hateful torture to her already delusional mind.

She silently apologizes to Kanoe for making her worry so dearly. She smiles in an insane line of thought that maybe this was for the best. The woman didn't need her ruining what chance she had of receiving Natsuki's protection. She was almost willing to apologize to the very monster but it was far too late for a sorry. With what little strength she had she tries to just mouth the word before her robes took in too much water. And with a soft bob on the surf, Clarice could not find the strength she needs to stay afloat. And just like that her cold body slips beneath the surf. The well fell silent with the exception of the every last bubbles of air she had to offer.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:36 am

Natsuki turned away once she had the answers she wanted from Kanoe. It seemed that her pet still wished for independence, but that was to be expected. Besides, Kanoe’s begrudging acceptance of her situation represented progress in Natsuki’s estimation. Battering down a woman’s will on a temporary basis was a shallow victory which even the some of Shokushu’s students were capable of, but molding a girl’s true emotions and beliefs required more finesse. Natsuki estimated that a few more months subject to her whiles would condition Kanoe to the point that a life of absolute freedom would seem unthinkable.

Clarice was the current challenge. The blonde sorceress had yet to share her lover’s experiences, and had so far shown remarkable confidence. Her discovery of Kanoe’s secret came at a fortunate time for Natsuki. The bond between the two witches could be redirected into a potent tool for shaping their respective personalities. If Claire succumbed to Natsuki’s machinations, then Kanoe’s tenuous hopes for independence would dissolve like so much sand in the ocean. Natsuki found herself wondering how Clarice would interpret Kanoe’s words. Just then, a watery thump sounded from the mirrored skylight. Kanoe startled, instinctively diverting her attention toward the noise, then gave Natsuki a querulous glance.

“It sounds like your lover’s touched the bottom.” Natsuki observed drily. “She must have fallen unconscious and sunk.” Natsuki smirked over her shoulder at Kanoe. “I’d better bring her out before she drowns, don’t you agree?” She made a flourishing gesture with one arm, and the metal sheet layering the skylight flowed away to reform as a thick rim at the edges. With the window uncovered, Clarice could be plainly seen lying on the glass. She was all but naked, clad only in undergarments that were rendered mostly transparent by the water. Her skin was as pale as baking soda, and had developed a bluish cast. Her hair had formed into haze around her head, and she stared downward out of half lidded eyes. Natsuki snapped her fingers and Claire’s limp body began to sink through the glass of the skylight, which oozed around her limbs and breasts like mud. In a few moments she came free and toppled into the cushion below, leaving the glass unmarred. Natsuki jerked her head brusquely in the witch’s unconscious witch’s direction.

“I’d hasten to revive her, if I were you Kanoe. She’s surely inhaled some water.”

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:32 am
Profile YIM

~It sounds like your lover's touched the bottom.~

Those words froze her blood right then. Her eyes widen in horror, knowing now that her lover had been in the well all this time. A whimpered gasp sounds from the witch as she sees her lover floating there in the skylight. The woman looked dead with the pale skin and bluish lips. Whether by drowning or by freezing, her lover did not have long.

Kanoe did not wait for Natsuki's order as she runs towards the bed. The woman flops down onto the bed, a soaked mess. "Claire!" she cries out to her lover. Tears stream down her cheeks. She feared this would happen, that her lover would try to oppose her mistress. Neither of them had the power to stop this powerful being.

The dark witch blew life into the woman's bluish lips while pressing her palms down on Claire's chest. She needed the woman to cough up the water and breathe. Kanoe did not rest, using every breath she had to breathe air into the mystic's lungs.

Once the woman began to cough up water, she hugs the woman tightly to her body. The witch channels and whispers a soft incantation, bringing forth a bit more heat from her body but not enough to shock the woman's system. By this time, she was sobbing. "Claire I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." she rubs her hand up and down the woman's frigid back.

Raising her gaze, she looks over at Natsuki. "Why? You could have killed her?!" She could not keep her composure any longer with her lover nearly dead in her arms. Claire was all she had besides her magic, all she had.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 am

She was mildly conscious at this point. She didn't have the strength to not breathe in water for the sake of crying lungs but she was aware of slipping from the well. The surroundings didn't feel like ice to her skin anymore, but that wasn't saying much to her already cold body. The need for oxygen was becoming imminent if she didn't receive any soon. She knew she had fallen somewhere but after that she was completely out. Water continued to trickle out of her clogged throat from gravity. It would all be over soon...

The sudden spark of life was the least to be expected. She thought she was over and yet she felt such warm soft lips against her own. Was she dead already? Was this heaven taking her away from the utter pain of drowning now?

Eyes seem to sparkle with life, the sudden realization she was far from dying at this point. Her throat gurgles with water as Kanoe performs CPR on her cold body. Eyes widen as she begins coughing up gallons of what didn't belong in her lungs. Her gurgling groans sounded off, that very first breath of air felt so good. She continued taking in giant breaths of oxygen while coming back to reality. She felt very light-headed and it took her a moment to understand where she was.

She had never been so happy to see Kanoe's face. If only she had enough energy to say something. The only thing she could do was let the tears fall. Words couldn't express how sorry she was but it seems Kanoe was happy to do all of the talking. Clarice was quite happy being silent and shivering in a warm grasp. As a matter of fact, she couldn't help but shiver violently in her lover’s arms. But at least she was becoming warm. Reality brought back happiness as well as realization.

Their conversation was still quite fresh in her mind. Beaten and broken didn’t even begin to cover how she felt in her shivering body. She was limp in her arms but she was there. She was there and certainly as soon as she got warm enough to speak she would. But for now she was content as Kanoe was being Natsuki's servant. Speaking of which... the pale woman had some things to say to the monster but it probably wouldn't be a happy moment for her lover when she uttered the words. With tears still running down her face, she was more broken inside by the words she had made to the powerful woman. There was no point in fighting or arguing with what the woman did. She deserved to be tormented for standing in Kanoe's way. But for now she was safe from drowning, safe from dying. She felt very safe in a warm embrace.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Water and tears dampened the bed as the two young women clutched each other upon it. Natsuki watched wordlessly from the stone lip circumscribing the mattress. Mercifully, Clarice seemed to be recovering, though the cold had stiffened her flesh. The blond mystic’s teeth chattered audibly.

“I did not intend any harm toward her.” Natsuki responded mildly to Kanoe’s question. She shrugged dismissively. “Her demands were wearing on my patience, so I put her in the well to frighten her while I fetched you. I hadn’t realized how poor a swimmer she was.” Her eyes roamed over Clarice’s flesh with contempt. “And I haven’t the faintest guess as to why she decided to remove her robes.” Natsuki proceeded to pace the outside of the mattress, circling around the students. “I’m sorry for what happened to your lover Kanoe.” Natsuki’s tone held some scant sympathy. “If it eases you at all, I possess the facilities to have resurrected her from death had she expired in the well, provided that no more than a few hours had passed.”

Almost forgotten, Diane groaned in the darkness, rolling onto her elbows. Natsuki glanced over her shoulder at the nurse, smiling as she spied her, and then returned her attention to Kanoe.

“Diane, for example, has died several times.” Natsuki elaborated, offering the nurse as an example with a sweep of the palm. Opening her mouth to say more, she paused. She stared at the lovers as they sobbed, quite distracted by the sight of their tears. “How beautiful…” Natsuki mused aloud, and opened a hand. Teardrops detached themselves from Kanoe’s and Clarice’s faces and slowly maneuvered through the air toward Natsuki. The droplets balanced themselves on the points of her talons, decorating them like tiny baubles of glass. Natsuki brought them close, examining them with interest. Experimentally, she touched one to the corner of her eye, and it came free of her claw to roll down her cheek. She dabbed another tear onto her other eye and beamed down at the witches. “Look at that.” She giggled. “Crocodile tears.”

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

Even if Natsuki did not know the woman could not swim a stroke, this was too much. She did not care if the being could resurrect the dead. That only meant slaves such as Diane can suffer the greatest of tortures and be brought back to continue their suffering. It also means, even death will not save her from servitude.

Kanoe held Claire close to her body, letting her warmth slowly bring life back to the woman. She kept shifting gently, holding the mystic protectively as she watches Natsuki circle the bed. There was only one thing she could ask now...

"Please forgive her," she says quickly, "She was only wishing for me to be freed. Claire did not know of you, please just let her go. I will remain with you, Miss Saika..."

She knew she had little weight on the matter but she had to at least try and get Claire out of this mess. There was no hope for her but there was still hope for her lover. As long as Natsuki does not feed the woman that strange seed, her lover could escape all this. It was her only hope.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Her shaky hand reaches up to caress Kanoe's cheek, but it only gets halfway to her robes that hung low from her arms. Her shaky hand does the trick in trying to get her attention. She seems to be weakly shaking her head of the matter. But what she was shaking her head to could be many possible things. She did honestly not believe Kanoe was sacrificing much to set her free and she was 'content' with serving the woman before. She was making a promise to keep serving her which was more then likely going to happen. She really wished she had the strength to utter a word out into the conversation. She just wasn't sure what to believe anymore.

Her quivering head turns weakly to Natsuki. Her body was completely dependant on Kanoe for support but now the woman could clearly feel added weight against her body. She was shaking tremendously again, but this time it was more out of fear from this monster. Never before had she felt so threatened by a monster's very presence then just looking at Natsuki straight in the eyes. She buries her face into Kanoe's robes, as if trying to find sanctuary or a hiding place. Tears wouldn't stop falling from her sobbing face.

"...so-rry..."

It was directed to Natsuki for her ignorance of the woman's power. She just didn't want to go back, to the possibility of dying and being brought back to life as the woman claims. And not only was she afraid for her very own life but the possible thought the woman would have of punishing Kanoe if she even tried to oppose her again. There was no hope of helping Kanoe when she couldn't even help herself. She felt so weak compare to the powerful being. That and the conversation they had briefly before she began to drown. Her mind was completely disoriented.

Her hand falls from grasping the woman’s robes. She didn’t have the energy of returning the embrace, but she would have if she could. She just wasn’t sure what would become of Kanoe for asking such a request. The woman had very little to gain and no doubt she wasn’t through with the blonde mystic yet or she would have told Kanoe to take her away from here. The thought only made her tremble more in her lover’s arms.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Natsuki amusement at her stolen tears faded, and she wiped her face dry with the back of one glove. A snap of the wrist flicked the saltwater onto the crystal mosaic floor. She regarded Kanoe thoughtfully, crossing her arms under her chest, obscuring the fossilized eyes on her bodice. Diane crept silently into the dark corners of the room while Natsuki’s attention was elsewhere.

“There is no question that you will remain with me Kanoe, you’re mine. You’re bargaining with fool’s gold.” Natsuki’s demeanor softened. Her gown’s trains dripped over the stone ledge as she stepped down onto the mattress, crimson mingling with crimson. Taking a seat on the quartz, she took her time studying the women in her domain. Clair cringed away and sought sanctuary in Kanoe’s robes. Natsuki caught her look of terror and smiled.

“I could spare your little friend, Kanoe, but I wonder at the purpose of your request. I have no doubt you would serve me faithfully, just as you promise, but all the while you would hold your selfless act in your heart, preserving the memory of how you saved your lover from me, polishing it, like a precious shield, to keep your inner self protected. But I don’t want your body alone Kanoe. I want you entirely, and in time I will have you, but not if I let you become a martyr. You must come to understand that your happiness depends on my favor alone.” Natsuki eased the side of a claw down Kanoe’s face, brushing away tears.

“But you know I am not unkind, and Clarice has not trespassed against me greatly. I’ll leave her be, for now, if you beg me. I do so adore the way you plead when you honestly want something. Generous of me, no? But keep in mind that your lover’s freedom hinges on my happiness. The next time you disobey me I will extend your punishment to sweet Clarice in your stead. She’s going to be your own personal whipping girl.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next