View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
She knew it was useless to bargain with herself if the being already had her. But she could not sit by and let Claire be tortured and punished. Her lover was shivering from something other than freezing cold water now. The witch had never seen the woman like this. Even when threatened to lose her powers, Claire kept some bit of composure. But before this woman, even her lover was terrofied which only built upon her own fears. They both relied on each other to remain strong and keep fighting and now they were both crumpling before each other's eyes.

"It's ok.. It's ok.." she whispers softly to Claire, stroking the woman's soaking wet hair. Shivering, she forces herself to remain still as Natsuki brushes away her tears. The being said exactly what she wanted from the witch what all these months of training would do to her. Her answers to the questions were already showing signs of it taking effect. Now this powerful monster had control over everything about her. It was no longer her life at risk if she were to fail or disobey this one now.

Shifting a bit so Claire was behind her, the witch crawls towards Natsuki and sits on her knees. Her eyes were lowered as tears faintly trickle down her cheeks. She felt as if the being had her very heart right in her hands now.

"Please, Miss Saika," she began slowly, "This lowly servant begs of you to let my ignorant lover go. I beg of you.." her fingers grip her robes, now damp with cold water, "I'll..I'll do anything just please let her go.. She understands she cannot stand up against you..." The witch could not hold back the tears as she sobs quietly. Knowing that Claire was safe and still at least surviving on this island was enough to keep her going. But now her lover was struggling, unable to look about this woman without trembling in fear. Where does that leave her now?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Seeing Kanoe beg didn't help her state of mind any further. Just watching the woman bow and beg and plead for her life to be spared of Natsuki was tearing her apart. And she had little to no voice about it either. She was left to lie on the bed in a shivering mass... completely vulnerable and alone once again. It was like a horrible premonition for Clarice to think about. If Kanoe continued to concede, the monster would certainly take her away and then what would happen to her?

It wasn't okay as Kanoe tried to soothe her with. She struggles in place to sit up; again and again she falls back down in failure. After a fourth attempt she just lets herself lie there as Kanoe had placed her. Kanoe was her life. She had been so protective of the woman her jealous rage nearly cost her sanity to Aurora. But that had long since healed as well as any pain she inflicted and Kanoe inflicted. But this would... this would certainly make her want to die if she was stolen.

"... I...I'm... stu-pid... but Miss... Saika... i-i-is th-there n-nothing.... I-I can d-do?"

She wanted to say more. Hell she would bow next to the witch she loved if she could move. Her strength was returning tortuously slow and that gave her the ability to talk... or at least have some voice. It was still very weak and faint, but surely the powerful woman heard her plea. She may very well have something to offer her if she found her worthy of the bargain. It killed her inside, being the independent and arrogant woman she always was. She would hate herself for even thinking of giving up her freedom but she would hate herself more if she lets the woman go down alone.

"I-if you... take her a-away.... you'll only... kill me again.... I will anything if you allow me to just.... stay by her... please..."

The main reason she was stuttering horribly to the powerful being was of course her petrified fear that this woman could’ve very well ended her life and could certainly do it again. It took a near death experience to understand the might of Natsuki’s wrath. That very fact was why she tries not to move much or else look like a fumbling fool. But there was still the chance the woman would only laugh at her attempt to at least take some of the burden off of Kanoe. She could very well just toss her aside and take Kanoe for herself. Every single moment brought that sobering reality to the surface.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:36 am

The sound of Clair’s faint voice made Natsuki blink. She forgot the gratification that Kanoe’s tearful appeals brought to her. The dark witch’s beauty held no enchantment for her when compared to the pitiful hope in Clarice’s eyes. Natsuki’s amused expression grew solemn, then exultant. At once she rose to her feet, showing her teeth in fierce smile, and then exploded into a fit of victorious mirth.

“Well well! Your lover begs much more prettily than you Kanoe! Just look how she trembles!” The monstrous woman’s skin was flushed. She stalked around her victims wildly, regarding them with a wild, almost intoxicated gaze. Kanoe meant nothing at this moment, Natsuki cared only about Clarice. Lovely, vulnerable Clarice, frozen and fatigued, and yet still so desperate to remain with her beloved.

“I’m ashamed for you Clair, surrendering so soon.” Natsuki licked her lips, intent upon the blond. “Kanoe resisted me much longer, but it seems that you’re too weak to live up to her standards. And after that show of bravado, too. You had me convinced that you would be a much greater challenge than Kanoe.” The woman pitched her voice tauntingly, goading the soaked girl with evident pleasure. She glanced at the darker haired witch out of the corners of her eyes. “So sorry Kanoe, but I can’t ignore such a superior plea. It seems Clarice is worried about different things than you are.” Natsuki’s last footstep echoed as she came to an abrupt stop. She inspected her talons idly, and then peeled away a scaled glove, casting it aside. She presented her bare, pale hand to the women with studied negligence.

“I’ll grant your wish Clarice.” Natsuki crooned. “You shall stay with your precious lover as another of my slaves. Your unthinking affection shall bind you in chains stronger than any steel. Come to me Clair. Kiss my hand and thank me. Pledge yourself to me, and I will never part you from dear Kanoe. Am I not splendidly kind?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:18 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen in horror as she hears her lover speak up behind her. Kanoe turns around, shaking her head. "Claire no!" she cries out, "Please, please don't do this. If she has us both what...what will we do?" It was not like they had much of a choice but now that her lover made such an offer, Natsuki was quick to leap at the opportunity.

The witch could not bare to look at her lover. She did not want to see how scared the woman was. Kanoe just wanted her lover to be free, that was why she did not want Claire to be caught in this mess. She could only whimper as Natsuki held out a hand to her lover. The young woman had never seen Clarice like this. She had always seen the strong, prideful woman who could not stand to lose. But all she could hear was the broken sobs of a defeated woman. It reminded her the time she was forced to watch herself infront of an ice mirror as Natsuki raped and toyed with her body.

"Please...Claire, I..I won't go, just d-don't don't give up.." fingers dig into her thighs as she trembles on her knees. Now she had a new fear and that was her lover giving up and serving Natsuki.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 am

Her shaking, trembling body moves and fumbles over itself. Natsuki didn't even give her the mercy of coming towards her. Oh no... she would make her work for her servitude. She swallows hard as she struggles once again to at least sit up. It took all her energy just to accomplish such an act before she's breathing long and hard.

She flinches harshly at the verbal abuse forced onto her. She grits her teeth, killing herself so badly in attempt to hold her mouth. She wanted so much, to taste the defiance she once had before the woman nearly killed her. She doesn't even make eyes contact with the powerful woman as she tries to gather the strength to concede and give up her own freedom.

But Kanoe... she begins to wail and cry out in utter disbelief. Was so much really expected of her that she let down both the powerful monster and Kanoe? The thought makes her laugh weakly, almost as if she had become insane on the spot. That Kanoe... such a troublesome... and wonderful woman she was. She couldn't help but watch her please and let it tear into her like a mauling animal. Kanoe really didn't want this way and that... that really hit her hard.

She took a last look at Natsuki's hand before her trembling stops except for the shivering cold. Kanoe didn't have all she loved to lose when she was put into servitude. But the dark witch really wanted her to be defiant. She wanted her not to give up and be with her this way. She takes in a shuddering breath before she looks the woman straight in the eyes. Of course she was afraid, she was terrified, but her lover was more powerful then she was when it came to who got what they wanted from her.

"...are you... asking for a challenge?" she questions simply. She knew such a sarcastic remark would get her a nice spot in hell for this. Kanoe really asked a lot out of her to stay defiant. The dark witch could very well suffer for making her stubborn again but for Claire… whatever Kanoe wanted she would willingly give to her. She just better stay with her after this.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 am

Natsuki hackles rise at Claire’s saucy inquiry. The spines surmounting her throat flex in accord with the woman’s irritation. In a moment Natsuki mastered herself. The discarded glove rose up and flew back over her bare hand.

“Your question is pointless. You’d do better to ask yourself if you want to give me a challenge.” Natsuki thrust a finger toward the exit. “Have you changed your mind Clarice? If so, then leave us. I mean to divert myself with Kanoe, now that I am awake. I’m not yet satisfied with how she begs, but by morning I feel she’ll have improved.”

Natsuki whirled, her skirts flaring. “Diane! You will lead Clarice out of here, should she choose to go.” The nurse tensed, nodding sharply.

“Y-yes Mistress!”

“And Kanoe, you’ll continue to ask me for Claire’s freedom until I grow weary of your voice.” At a snap of Natsuki’s fingers, Clarice felt an invisible touch on her skin, writhing quickly. Her sheer undergarments distorted around her hips and breasts. Cloth unraveled, elastic bands broke apart to lash Claire’s numb flesh, and the remnants of her bra and panties fluttered dejectedly around her ankles. Natsuki’s laughter rose above it all.

“How pretty you are. Small wonder Kanoe wants you for herself.” Natsuki commented, stroking her chin. She deliberately inspected the small witch’s proportions, centering her attention on the crease between Claire’s legs.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe looks up at the two women when Claire spoke those words. Of course they sounded foolish on all counts but to both witches, it meant much. She knew there was little her lover could do to save her much less save herself. But, as long as her lover was free and trying to fight back, it gave her a small glimmer of hope that things may change someday.

The witch realized she had been holding her breath, taking a small gasp when Natsuki had apparently calmed down some. It could have been much worse. Neither of them knew what this woman was capable of. A shiver ran through her spine at the thought of spending the entire night learning how to beg properly. But at least her lover was allowed to leave, that is all that matters right now.

"Yes...Miss Saika.." she nods weakly, wiping away her tears as she remains on her knees. The witch looks up at her lover, hoping that Claire would take this small mercy that was offered. They could talk more after her 'lesson' was done, there was no doubt much that needed to be said.

"It's ok Claire," she said softly, "I will be back in the morning.." It was the only reassuring thing she could say to the woman as the last of her undergarments were unraveled away. She had a long night ahead of her it seems like.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:47 am

What was the point of this if all the monster would do is sending her away? Kanoe couldn't really think of her as being so selfish could she? And knowing this woman... what she did only made her momentary brave moment shatter beneath her. Not knowing what was happening to Kanoe drove itself deep into her. That alone sent her to tears again. She might as well be defeated with those simple words.

She didn't care much that her undergarments were removed and didn't even make a move to cover herself. Not that she could with the little energy she has, but it just didn't occur to her anymore. From the frigid waters of course her soft mounds were hard and firm. Nipples stood out on end as the monster casts her view between her legs. Clarice didn't care anymore at this point. The woman could put her on display for all she cared. Before long she starts breaking down into weak sobs, looking at Kanoe with aggravation.

"Is that all you have to offer me, Kanoe?!" she demands, letting her composure fall, "Are you trying to kill me?! Not knowing what the hell is happening to you with Miss Saika?! Don't tell me... to do this! I can't... you know I can't do it..."

For a few moments she couldn't bring herself to say anything except cry full heartedly. She meant no disrespect to the powerful woman by grasping her gloved hand. The options weren't good enough for her. What Kanoe wanted was just out of the question. She had no idea how much in pain she would know this was happening to her alone.

"I.... I'm sorry. I... pledge myself to you.... as your lowly servant. Please have patience with me.... for I am a stupid girl who doesn't understand your kindness... this servant won’t be a problem anymore…" She could go one and on if Natsuki wanted her to. Begging to serve her so she could stay with Kanoe; that’s all Clarice could want. She had dragged the woman into Keemari’s grasp by her own fault and yet somehow, some way this was still her fault again. She could understand if Kanoe hated her for being so weak.

“Do what you whatever you wish to me…. just don't give me this option… please... I beg your forgiveness...”

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

All that Kanoe had said to bolster her lover’s spirit came to nothing. Claire’s show of defiance turned out to be a façade, easily knocked aside by Natsuki’s casual dismissal. The failure of her last bluff stripped Clarice of her emotional armor, leaving her naked within as well as without. Faced with two cruel alternatives, to relinquish her body and will to Natsuki, or to be separated from her only love time and again, she could only choose the lesser doom. Perversely, she directed her instinctive rage toward Kanoe, berating the other woman for the inadequacies that contributed to her current predicament, and then lapsing into helpless grief.

Natsuki observed impassively until Clarice walked over and dejectedly picked up her hand. The powerful woman allowed Clarice to beg for the privilege of serving her for an interminable period, neither encouraging nor discouraging the distraught witch. Claire flattered her, groped at her hand, entreated her for forgiveness, but Natsuki made no sign or gesture, even when the woman resorted to belittling herself. Then Natsuki withdrew her hand and stepped back. It seemed as if she would turn Clarice away, reject her, but instead she leveled an impudent smile at Kanoe and patted Claire’s cheek. The clawed glove came off, and Natsuki offered her fingers to the begging mystic’s lips.

“I forgive you, of course.” Natsuki murmured. “I forgive you both. You acted as you believed you must. You knew no better. Be still, poor dear. Kiss my hand. You need never be afraid of losing your beloved now, darling Clarice. She will always be beside you, serving me, as you serve beside her. Together.” Natsuki’s voice was soothing, her gaze fond. “You will be well treated, when you behave. Kanoe will teach you how. Take her with you to your room and retire. Rest. Make love. I give you three nights to prepare for your punishment and indoctrination Clarice.”

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

The witch shivers at Claire's words. No, she was not trying to harm her lover. She just did not want the woman to be forced into servitude, especially if she is the reason for it. Kanoe could only look away as Clarice takes Natsuki's hand. This can't be happening, they fought for so long and so hard. She wanted to scream, cry out, anything. But, she could not raise a hand to change anything. Her body was hopelessly addicted to this monster's seed and treatment.

Kanoe did not say a word as Natsuki showed mercy to Claire and accepted the offer of servitude. Fingers had dug so hard into her thighs, it was a wonder she was not bleeding. Tears ran down her cheeks but she kept quiet, letting her lover make this choice. She never felt more helpless than she did now. The witch rather it be a monster tearing into and ravaging their bodies rather than the cruel manipulative acts of this powerful woman.

Hearing the last order, Kanoe remained on her knees. She could not dare look at her lover for causing Claire so much pain. "I'm sorry," she said barely audible.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 pm

This time she does as instructed. She shakily takes the woman's hand and kisses it softly to fully accept her place as a servant. It stung briefly, but without Kanoe beside her this could've been... much worse. Kanoe would never understand how completely dead she would feel inside knowing she was here with this woman alone. She couldn't help but shiver, even at Natsuki's command to be still. She just couldn't control her bodily functions right now.

After making a soft kiss to her hand her gaze lowers to the woman's feet. She had been beaten numerous times, but the powerful being offered some mercy to chilled body. Time to prepare and speak with the dark witch would help greatly. At least the rest would. She was very unsure what Kanoe would do to her when they got to the room. She could understand her being angry, but she honestly doubted the woman wouldn't have done the same thing if the positions were switched.

Shakily she tries to keep on her feet, her knees shaking beneath her. The pure stress of the moment had heated her body to a much safer level that she could move now. But she still couldn't help but pick up her robes and try to cover herself slowly. The garments were soaked in cold water; the frigid feeling left a bitter sweet moment that she was covered yet cold again. Gathering herself she lets her attire stick to her skin as she weakly and sways to the door.

"I'll b-be here in three days M-Miss Saika."

She walks next to Kanoe, letting her gaze fall to the woman kneeling down still. She never could blame the woman for things like this happening. It was her own fault for trying to interfere so if anyone should be sorry it would be her. It would be a rough night when they got back. But seeing how Kanoe just sat there on her knees led Claire to believe she didn't want to walk or help her to the dorm. She understood completely and smiles to her. Kanoe may very well take the incentive to come along, but the woman may need her own time to think about what happened.

"Am I... not worthy of walking next to you anymore...?"

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 am

Kanoe could only shake her head. It took a bit to summon strength back into her legs. Her body felt heavy, sluggish. Perhaps she was just tired from all the mental and emotional strain this day has put her through.

Taking Claire's hand in hers, she squeezes gently as she wipes her eyes. She wraps her lover's arm over her shoulders to give the woman some much needed support. They both shiver together from the damp cloth that covered the woman's body.

Kanoe was not angry with her. Much like her lover, she blames herself for all this. Perhaps it would have been better to make the woman forget all that has happened. But it was too late for that now. She guides Claire through the dimly lit halls of the basement, knowing the paths to and from Natsuki's room by heart now.

Even when they finally reached the crisp night air outside of the school, Kanoe did not say anything. What could she possibly say now? The witch had been hiding the fact she had been a monster's servant for nearly a year and now her lover will be serving the very same monster. Will she be fed the addictive seed that has kept Kanoe bound to Natsuki all this time? If that were ever to happen, there would be nothing left they could do to stop the being. Not that they could do much in their current state.

Finally reaching the dorms, she unlocks the door and helps Claire out of the frigid cold robes. She brings the woman some towels, doing her best to dry and warm her exhausted lover. Wrapping her arms slowly around the woman from behind, she buries her face in between her lover's shoulders.

"I'm sorry..." she says softly, "I'm so sorry Claire. I...I did not want you to be a servant like me. I could not bear to tell you that a monster had reduced me to this. I..."

Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 am

She blinks upon the sudden break down her lover had and comforts her as best as she could. The towel was warm and for the first time tonight she wasn't shivering or trembling. Despite what's happened she was actually quite happy just being with the woman. Kanoe would never understand that unless she suddenly became a telepath.

"Sshhh it's alright Kanoe. I'm not angry or... upset. I'm actually quite tired and losing the feeling in my legs," she groans softly now that her lover had tossed herself at her from behind. She moves over to the bed to let them both sit besides each other.

"I'm sorry that I interfered, caused you pain and made you cry," she tries to tease with what little humor there could possibly be in this situation. She brings the woman close to her and tries her best to soothe even though she desperately needed some encouragement herself. Another monster bit her right where it hurts again. Unlike Kanoe she had a few weaknesses monsters could exploit. It was a wonder she was the one trying to be strong.

"It was an act of servitude you know. Understand it's not truly how I feel about the woman, but I do have to give her respect now. And besides.... I'd rather you not lie to me and just let me suffer with you. You've apparently forgotten Keemari and Siferus when we tried to keep secrets from each other. Understand I'm fine okay. Just... calm down please."

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:33 am

She slumps onto the bed with her lover. Blinking back tears, she nods gently. There was little they could do now to change it. "I know..I know you did not want to lose me," she says softly, "But, what will we do now?" Natsuki was not one to just let servants go. The monster will take this opportunity to wear away their defenses and wills until they could no longer think of ever leaving the powerful being.

"We have three days..." she says softly, her eyes already growing heavy, "What will we do Claire? I..I can't resist her." She pulls Claire close to her body. Her body shivers, still in the damp robes from before. The witch felt like if she let go, everything she had would leave her. Clarice was going to be by her side as they serve this being. She never wanted those three days to pass.

"I did not want her to have us both," she mumbles, "I know it was selfish, but we fought for each other's sake. I know if you found that I had fallen you would..." Was there any reason to fight back anymore? What she fought for was now in Natsuki's grasp. A little over a year, was that as long as they could last here?

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 pm

"Kanoe, get a hold of yourself first off. I'm the one who was put through hell here. And I know you meant fully well not to tell me for fear of me interfering. But I wouldn't really be a person who loved you if I found out and did nothing. You may not understand what I'm about to say... but I'm honestly fine serving another monster."

She continues to try and soothe Kanoe while in her own little world of what to do. Just because she may very well have to serve Natsuki didn't mean a thing if she kept her sanity inside. So she wasn't powerful enough to stop her from abusing Kanoe's time or herself for that matter, that's how it went here on Shokushu. For now they could really only bide their time until they figured out an alternative. And plus... she understood the four year period of this. They were pretty much half way there. They just had to hang on for the next two years.

"It warms me up a little to see you care so much, but you know.... you've been dealing with her longer and yet you're still the same, Kanoe. If you could survive a year with the woman without me knowing then... perhaps there is hope for us yet. I won't.... and will not let any monsters break me inside permanently. As long as I can keep close to you.... I can make it. So you have... you have to do the same too... for both of our sakes.

Now try to take in deep breaths from your nose and exhale through your mouth. I’m… I’m fine okay?”

She really was trying to comfort the dark witch for what it was worth. She should probably be breaking down into tears as well, but that would do nothing for Kanoe’s sanity if she saw anymore pain in her eyes. She tries desperately to remain calm and be the woman’s rock, her comfort zone. Know she was at least suffering with her was enough to keep her going. She couldn’t stand the fact of such secrecy and lying for the sake of a monster’s enjoyment of Kanoe’s body alone.

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next