View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Clarice stared. Her hands hesitated over Kanoe’s free breast as if it might burn her, then she swallowed a mouthful of air and gasped around her lover’s leaking nipple. The first thing that she notices was that the nectar had utterly no scent. Even Kanoe’s skin had a stronger fragrance. The taste was sweet and that was it, almost sugary and not at all like milk. Syrup described it better than nectar, since it coated the inside of her mouth so that Kanoe’s nipple slipped out of her lips if she did not suck hard and constantly. Somehow Natsuki managed to look dignified as she quietly nursed. Maybe she used her hands differently. Anyhow Kanoe’s mammary seemed to leak the same volume of nectar no matter how Clair squeezed, so she drank with boisterous slurps. Then she noticed something else, something she hadn’t expected because it was undetectable by the everyday five senses. She could sense mana in what she tasted; but why? And what made the occult energy so quiescent, so material? Now that she paid attention she could taste the mana after all, it tasted rich and stimulating, intoxicating as the woman herself, and that made no sense whatsoever. Mana lacked anything to sense, except with one’s intuition. It shouldn’t be detectable with one’s tongue.

Maybe Kanoe knew the answer to why she produced such strange lactations, but the way she shifted her legs told Clarice that she was in no condition to elucidate. A ragged groan preceded a fit in which Kanoe danced in her chair epileptically, her eyes rolling like a spooked horse. Natsuki ceased and licked dew from her lips.

“Keep going Clair.” Natsuki urged. “Isn’t it delicious? It is slightly addictive too, but Kanoe’s always available. No, don’t stop. She needs the pressure lessened somewhat, though you’d be here an hour if you wanted to empty her, which you shouldn’t. She’ll only lactate more if you do.” At first Natsuki had been so taken by Kanoe’s new bosom that she nursed voraciously until it became apparent that they were responding to the demand, meaning that they were blooming to the point of discomfort (not to mention they looked faintly ridiculous). The swelling mercifully subsided, but not for several painful days. Since then they’d avoided such extravagance (“moderation in all things” Natsuki had quoted, peevishly) and Kanoe had learned to ask for other kinds of physical relief. Presently Natsuki leaned in for another bout of suckling, snaking a hand underneath the witch’s trailing skirt.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe never knew the fluid she lactated was laced with her mana or perhaps was mana itself. She might be able to come up with theories of how or what her body was producing. It could really be her mana and both her lover and this monster were draining it from her body. Or it could be the mana produced from her increased emotions such as lust during such an aroused state, though that involved believing in what other mystical monsters have told her.

No matter the reason, the witch did not care about such things and showed no signs of noticing much like the countless times Natsuki had fed from her before. She never felt weaker beyond the usual sexual exhaustion. Perhaps her body was quickly reproducing the mana that was drained. Not that it mattered much as her body tends to hold in a vast amount of raw mana.

Claire's gentle touch caused the witch to arch her back slightly as if she were offering her lover the wonderful bounty. Though inexperienced in milking her, it still felt heavenly to have her lover's lips suckling at her darkened peak. Kanoe's body trembled as her muscles tensed and relaxed in a constant struggle to maintain her composure and resist melting right into her chair. Natsuki's explanations tickled her glistening areola with warm breaths. Nectar continued to leak from her hardened teat, creating a faint stream down beneathe her breast.

Kanoe's fingers loosened their death grip on the chair and slowly wrapped a hand around the back of Claire's head. The feeling was intoxicating and she felt happy that her lover was apart of it despite the monster beside her. Her other hand soon slid up Miss Saika's shoulder, holding both women in place as they relieved her body of some pent up pressure. Feeling someone's hand sliding up under her skirt, the witch gave no resistance her thighs slowly spread apart. The warm tingling sensation was rippling over her netherlips and hardened clit bringing forth more and more heat and need to the aroused woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 pm

A gurgled moan escapes the suckling mystic as a hand pressed the back of her head to push further onto her bosom. Kanoe seemed lavished in the moment that Claire felt for once in a long time she could provide the woman with some form of compassionate relief and satisfaction. The sight of Kanoe's relaxed expression encouraged her to get her experience up and running. She was getting turned on by this... perhaps too much for simply suckling her lover’s peak?

She was tempted to reach down and stroke herself, the heat suddenly picking up as she milked Kanoe more fervently, drinking her like she were a simple bottle. There was something strange about Kanoe's milk... how it seemed powerfully addicting and pulling at her energy. Wait; was this mana in her mouth? There was no mistaking the feeling and sensation as she suckled on the woman. It was Kanoe's mana in her milk.

Was it Kanoe's mana that was making this experience so hard to keep a straight mind for? No... her body wasn't reacting to Kanoe's milk. Was it possibly what happened the night before? Questions ran through Claire's head with little or no answers to come. Her body was becoming increasingly hot despite her not understanding it. But there was no denying the faint fogginess of her mind as it began to take its hold over her thoughts.

Shifting uncomfortably with her growing, lustfully wanting body, Clarice moans vibrate into the woman as Natsuki seemed to take more interest in other areas of Kanoe. It was only until she was told to stop, did she realize her raspy breaths as she left Kanoe's hardened and slightly trickling peak. She shifts again, already knowing that her body was asking for attention. Why did it all happen like this? She knew if she conceived to drink Kanoe's milk she would get hot from it. But the amount of heat was... unimaginable at the time. Licking her lips, the blonde mystic looks beside her; avoiding lifting her head to Natsuki or Kanoe as she saw a hand slide into Kanoe's skirt. Perhaps once in her life, for a brief moment, Claire wished to be in Kanoe's position. But the thought was quickly shaken away. What were these thoughts coming in from all sides?

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:31 am

Natsuki’s hand slid along Kanoe’s thigh, hidden in the recesses of her skirt. Fingertips that brushed her skin strayed near the witch’s slit and paused indecisively. She spread her knees apart to encourage her mistress but it seemed that Natsuki merely meant to tease, not to sooth. She was left beckoning in view of her lover, signaling shamelessly her desire for sex and receiving only Natsuki’s layered caresses on her leg. Soon Natsuki broke away from her breast which still ached with burgeoning mana and reached into her décolletage to produce a pair of ribbons like those in her hair.

“That’s enough.” Natsuki decided, and suddenly Kanoe’s thigh was bereft of her mistress’s touch. “Just a little relief to clear your head for the morning. I want to keep you thinking of me until I call for you, so stay still while I prepare you for later sweetheart.” She took one of the silken ribbons and looped it around Kanoe’s protruding right nipple, cinching it close with a deft motion. The areola bulged slightly as Natsuki tied the strip into a bow, making the slick bud strain. The other breast received the same treatment. Natsuki gave Kanoe as pat as she finished and examined her handiwork.

Clarice was probably mystified, but Kanoe had played this game with her alien lover before. Sometimes Natsuki enjoyed depriving her servant of carnal fulfillment, glutting her on stimulation to keep her peaked while reserving satisfaction until it suited her fancy. She would send prurient letters to her in class, or don the guise of a student to grope her in the hallways. Often Natsuki required sexual service without reciprocation. Sometimes such play would last for hours, sometimes much longer, and inevitably it would end with Kanoe half debilitated by anticipation, desperately willing. As soon as the knots around her breasts were tied she knew the sport was on. Already her bosom felt ready to pop; it would only grow worse. Natsuki gave her a steady look of understanding and gave her a pat on the cheek, her way of reassuring her pet and an unspoken promise that the torture would pay off.

Though Kanoe was now temporarily chaste her lover remained available, and Natsuki directed her attention to the blonde with avid interest. The signs of lust were present in Clair, Natsuki could see. Heated cheeks and plump lips that were beaded with the moisture of heaving breaths indicated that Clarice found nursing from Kanoe erotic, and the way her hips tipped back and forth served as unconscious enticement.

“Clair, my beauty?” Natsuki began, creeping on all fours toward her. “Do I excite you at all?” She arched herself seductively, draping herself across Clair’s front, wrapping her arms around the blonde’s shoulders. “You look a little confused darling. Or maybe frightened. But you certainly appear to be in need of some intimacy. Breakfast can wait, if you like.”

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Her lover was learning quickly, drinking her mana enriched milk like a newborn babe. The shivers continued to roll down her luscious mounds but her breathing grew long and deep. She kept herself focused on her breathing, doing her best to keep her body upright as the two women fed from her. The skillful touch of Natsuki mixed with the tender touch of her Clarice help keep her body relaxed and tense at the same time.

Kanoe's expression strained for a moment as she spread her knees further apart. She knew she was dripping wet, ripe for the taking. But the touch never reached her netherlips. Her mistress teased and stroked her fire with constant caresses along her inner thighs, carefully avoiding the most obvious of special areas.

A soft whimper left her as Natsuki's lips left her swollen peak. The woman's fingers soon followed leaving that half of her body feeling like it was missing something. Partially glazed eyes gaze up at Miss Saika. Her cheeks were flushed with obvious arousal but hearing 'That's enough' revealed that her bliss will be cut short. Warm milk continued to leak from her hardened teat, trickling down her equally heated flesh.

Closing her eyes, Kanoe nodded gently. "Y-Yes... Miss Saika," her voice was faint, doing her best to hide her heated arousal and building sexual tension. She knew there was no point in trying to resist the command. These games were Natsuki's entertainment and she had played many times. Claire's lips left her other glistening peak, the cool air causing the warm flesh to cool and harden as the monster began to wrapped the thin ribbons around them. "Ah!" She gasped in shock and pain as the flow of her milk was suddenly cinched. Nails returned to digging into her chair as Kanoe took long shuddering breaths, doing her best to hide her whimpering. The struggle and quivering only made her swollen breasts sway and her nipples to dance before the two women.

The gentle pat from her mistress brought the witch's gaze up to Natsuki's. Though it was torture, the being never did break a promise. Despite the throbbing pressure and pain, Kanoe kept her gaze steady until she was patted again. Giving a weak nod, she lowered her gaze and knew she was not to move until called upon. Perhaps this was a punishment for trying to soften Claire's transition or merely a whim by her mistress. But the question quickly fades as her mind was constantly assaulted with a mixture of tingling heat and throbbing pain radiating from her precious mammaries.

She looked over at Claire, returning a smile much like the one's her lover has been giving her. The witch was ok, Natsuki would never cause lasting harm to her body. But she did not seem to have to worry about Clarice. The woman's eyes were cloudy with desire as they continued to gaze at her with a silent awe. There was no time to worry about herself as the powerful being moved and embraced her lover. It was now Claire's turn.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am

Her body shivers as she watches the woman tease her lover with gentle touches that don't seem to be satiating her very much. She could shiver and quiver if her want to keep strong had faded at all. It hadn't, the thought at least, but her resolve seemed to be forced down again and again down her throat as she watched the woman tease Kanoe so torturously.

Her eyes beheld the tightly knitted bow forcing Kanoe's peaks to stop letting her trickling milk from falling. She licks her lips involuntarily, her dry mouth was reacting beautifully to want to give her lover relief, but she was after all not allowed with the woman next to her pulling all the strings. She could only silently apologize for not being able to.

Her body stiffens instinctively as eyes fall upon her. She would never get used to a monster being so calm and soft to her. Natsuki seemed to turn her attention fully onto her and began to crawl towards her. Her soft words make her lowered eyes turn to the moving hands and limbs of Natsuki, but never up to her face. She felt very much intimidated by the motions, her tensed body was a sign of that as she blinks up to having the woman wrap herself so rousingly over her. Her eyes couldn't help but look into Natsuki's orbs, widened by the attention suddenly upon her.

Her hands gently press onto the woman's draping arms to keep them in place. Her gentle touch kept its soothing want as she turns her head from the woman, perhaps a little embarrassed of having her needful nature so bare before the woman with her mind still halfway intact. She could not help but want Natsuki to perhaps turn her attentiveness back to her needing lover, even if she herself was as Natsuki was picking up on already. With heavy, raspy breaths, she breathes in once very deeply before lifting her head back up to the woman, obviously shaken by the woman's resolve to press the question.

"... y-yes... you do... excite me. B-but I... I can go make breakfast if you still... want it."

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 pm

“I never said I didn’t want breakfast.” Natsuki said laughingly. “I only said that it could wait. Why? Would you prefer if I make use of you while you are cooking for me?” Natsuki twined herself around Clair, half laying on her side next to her pet with her hands caught up in Clair’s grip. She turned her head sideways toward her bare breasted witch and laid her cheek flush against Clair’s. Together their faces expressed polar opposites. Natsuki’s dark hair contrasted with the fair tresses of Clarice. Natsuki’s eyes held Kanoe’s steady while Clair’s sought solace in contemplating the floor, and her assured demeanor offset her partner’s uncertain blush. “Kanoe. What do you think? Is pretty Clair just showing her dedication or is she afraid of my intimacy? Nevermind. I already know she’s anxious.” She set another fleeting kiss upon Clair’s neck and captured the girl’s head, shaking it gently as she crooned, “Aren’t you precious? But you don’t have to be. Unless!” Natsuki caught her breath. “Oh Kanoe, do you believe she’d enjoy a paddling?” Back to Clarice she continued, “No, don’t startle, it’s not the same thing as a spanking. A spanking is for punishment, but a paddling is for pleasure. Kanoe knows what I mean. You have more than a touch of the masochist in you Clair. You’ll love this.”

Natsuki rose to her feet. The closet opened before her and she began to peruse its contents with audible exclamations of ‘oh yes’ or ‘my my my!’ Reaching inside she pulled on something within. She huffed with effort as she tugged but whatever she wanted refused to yield. “Drat!” Natsuki stood up and leveled a kick at the object she’d been struggling with. “It’s simply too heavy for me.” She said with a grimace, and placed her hands on her hips. After a pause something made a dull scrape of metal on wood, and then a chest of wood stained a midnight blue floated into view. Silver decorated the edges of the chest, which was of plain rectangular design, and substantially more massive than Natsuki herself, who stood only a head taller than it if it were placed on its end. The lock, a broad circular contraption, bore a chased image of a young woman in pigtails bent over the knee of a burly individual with a wolf’s head and an upraised cane. The image was positioned thus that the maiden’s face was hidden by her long pigtails, but minute details lent animation to the picture. The maiden’s fingertips clawed at the floorboards in a pantomime of pain, and though the angle obscured most of her backside the faint impressions of cane stripes were visible at the flanks. A long trail culminating in a droplet decorated the inside of her far thigh. The wolf-man slavered over her, positioning the switch in his hand in such a way that it was obviously in the midst of descent.

“There!” Natsuki said, and the chest settled onto the floor with a thud. “Cover yourself up Kanoe. I need you to choose three instruments from the chest, no need to demonstrate the full ceremony in this case.” Natsuki bent down and passed her hand over the lock. It sprang open at her gesture and allowed her to tip back the lid of the chest to reveal its contents. Inside lay an arrangement of spanking implements too numerous and varied to warrant a lengthy description. “Why don’t you choose one as well Clarice, in lieu of Kanoe’s third?”

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe almost see the struggle within her lover. She had the samed confused feelings when Natsuki trained her. First she would try to answer in a way not to insult or to reveal her own lack of loyalty to her own lover. Then the witch found herself giving a bit more in saying what Miss Saika wanted to here from her. But that was not enough either. Soon she found herself opening more and more to the being, answering with half truths until finally she found herself admitting it to herself. Yes, she was aroused. Yes, it felt good and yes she loved the feeling.

It was almost too painful to watch her lover go through a similar start. But Claire spared herself some of the struggle knowing that Kanoe was already defeated. The witch could only smile softly at the timid answer the golden haired woman gave. Natsuki noticed as well and continued to stalk and corner the poor woman. It was best not to fight the being's advances, but it was much too late to offer such advice.

Seeing Natsuki look and speak to her, Kanoe rose her gaze to the monster's. Her breasts were still swollen and heavy with nectar. Her nipples pulse hard against the tight knots of the ribbons, threatening to burst at any moment. The witch did her best to remained composed though, watching the two contrasted women before her. The question she was asked went unanswered as the strange being quickly moved her focus back to Claire. The poor woman was being handled like a young child of a new doll. But just as quickly as attention left her, it returned with yet another question.

Kanoe's eyes widen. "P-Paddling, Miss Saika?" Her cheeks flush gently knowing that this idea will not leave her mistress's head this time. The witch followed the being to their closet, wondering what could the monster be looking for now. She swallowed hard as the powerful being seemed to have difficulty pulling whatever it was from their closet. What could possibly be too heavy for this creature that could do nearly anything with a mere thought?

As if the monster remembered such powers, the large chest floated into view. The container was huge, making the witch wonder what else was hiding back there amongst the many outfits and uniforms. The chest was lavishly decorated much like all of Natsuki's belongings. She felt heat rise in her cheeks as she looked at the engravings before the lock was opened. The scene of being beaten by a monster was very similar to her first encounters with Miss Saika, and the beginning of her life as another's pet.

The loud thud brought her back to reality. "Yes, Miss Saika," she replied, pulling her blouse up over her still swollen nubs. The witch did not touch the ribbons for fear of them going loose. Her lover was spared the ceremony for this particular event but that only meant the paddling would begin sooner.

Kanoe was a bit shaky on her feet but quickly regained composure and moved to the open chest. The witch say many familiar devices of her torture and pleasure. A large bound book was amongst the toys, a reminder that the being was not above using Kanoe's most precious belongings as paddling instruments. Thankfully it was not one of her magic tomes.

Though this was all meant for pleasure, the witch could not stop thinking of the punishments she had suffered by some of these tools. The wooden paddle was the most primitive one. She winced inwardly remembering how she could not even sit down for days after the numerous welts and bruises she suffered. The witch remembered counting each spank, stating the many things she loved about her mistress and her servitude. She called herself a whore, a slave, a pet for her mistress and she found herself believing what she screamed after awhile.

To keep her hands from shaking any more, she reached out and grabbed a paddle perforated with holes. The handle was wrapped with strips of leather to make it easier to grip and the many holes reduced resistance when swung. The witch held the item with one hand as she searched with the other. She wanted something that would not harm the woman too much should Natsuki find the need to punish as well as pleasure.

Her fingers trace down a wide leather belt. It was a bit too large for most people to wear normally but the long leather would bend and crack easily. She admired the texture of wolves that ran along the length of the belt similar to the designs her clasp had. Unhooking the belt, she folds it neatly ensuring the buckle would not accidently nick her lover. Turning to Natsuki, she bowed and offered the belt and paddle. "Will these suffice, Miss Saika?"

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 am

She felt the years role back as the powerful woman held her in place. As if to make a point to Kanoe, her cheek was shoved against Natsuki's as if to compare. Yes, she was intimidated greatly and yes she was slightly aroused by this. Kanoe's milk she could still taste on her lips as the woman spoke to Kanoe briefly. Was this really how it was all going to be? Would her mindset be reduced to a child if it continued this way or would she somehow be cognizant of everything that was going on and still keep her sanity intact?

The mention of paddling made her tense drastically, eyes widen as the woman suggested it to her lover. The fleeting kisses did little to calm her nerves. The immediate thought came to horrible pain over her backside that would render her tender flesh useless to sit on unless she didn't mind the throbbing and burning agony if she did so. But as if the woman had read her (She could only hope not) Natsuki turns to her and re-directs the paddling to become some form of pleasure. The blonde mystic flinches dramatically to the woman dabbing that she might be more then just a normal person thinking through all this. She wanted to yell, scream she was not such a thing as masochist. But the fleeting memories of electricity and rods driving into her core with a wedge made her mouth lose its ability to speak. She was not some pain-loving lunatic... she wasn't.

Natsuki rose to her feet to go and apparently get something. Hearing the woman struggle with it made Clarice shiver in response. If she was having such a hard time with the chest, was Kanoe and her in trouble for a beating? As if she recalled her powers, a large chest seemed to flutter out of the closet. It didn't look like it would weigh much but the sudden thud shook the ground beneath it. Claire knew this was not going to be good for either herself or Kanoe.

The suggestion of Kanoe choosing two and Claire choosing one was more like a demand then anything. Not wanting to cause possibly further pain for this, Clarice tries to get up despite her body already going through arousing changes. Her breathing was still heavy and her chest seemed to heave with want, but she bit such needs back in hopes to have a clear mind through this picking of wildly terrifying instruments. The breath catches in her throat as Kanoe picks a paddle with holes in it and a belt. Such a paddle would cause quite a bit of harm if used with enough force. Whether Kanoe would think of it as such, the less resistance it has, the more it will inflict upon the spanked.

But desperate to pick out something that would suit Natsuki's taste, her hand travels over a strap. Made completely of leather and about as thick as her hand, her grip tightens over the object and pull it out. She would imagine this to be used like holding a saddle to a horse or something else, but it seems this would be much more then what it's original purpose was for. She shivers as she takes the strap as her choice and turns to Miss Saika in a kneeling position. Her hands were already becoming shaky as she presents the instrument to the woman as Kanoe does the same.

"Is this a choice worthy of your taste, M-Miss Saika?"

This was going to be a long and grueling day... she could see that already.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Natsuki accepted the chosen objects and placed them on the table in front of her to examine them. She spread the two straps to their full length, smoothing them with flat palms, and then lifted the wooden paddle by its grip. The instrument bobbed as she hefted it, pulling her arm downward each time she arrested its fall, making her huff.

“I wonder why you decided on such a heavy paddle Kanoe.” Natsuki mused aloud, and let her fingers catch in leather loop dangling from the paddle’s end. Swinging it around, slowly at first but with accumulating force, Natsuki made the air whistle through the countless perforations in the paddle’s wooden bulk before catching its handle with a slap, twirling about once in response to its momentum. The plank thudded faintly on the table and Natsuki selected the wolf patterned strap in its place. This she pulled at both ends to produce a supple snapping sound which brought a smile of appreciation to her face. Allowing the leather to fall back into its place without comment Natsuki then cast her eyes on the third and final tool, the wide strap that Clarice herself had chosen. She frowned at it, pressed a fingertip into its unyielding surface. It crackled when she doubled a length of it upon itself, and shallow creases opened up across its breadth. When she turned again to face Clair she held the strap out in distaste.

“No Clarice. This won’t do. Don’t be anxious, it’s no fault of yours. You don’t know any better.” Natsuki looked down at the bulky leather once more, as though unsure of her own assessment, but after feeling the texture a moment more she clucked her tongue and shook her head regretfully. “The leather needs oiling, you see? It is too stiff for a paddling, by far. It has no give. And I can’t wrap my hand around it either.” Depositing the strap at last in Clarice’s hands Natsuki slumped down in one of the nearby chairs and contemplated the remaining tools idly. “It was of a good weight though, and it had an especially attractive coarseness, but I’m afraid…it just isn’t acceptable.”

Out of the open chest leaped a simple wooden brush. It tumbled aloft at the apex of its flight and then plummeted. Carelessly, without giving the acrobatic object so much as a glance, Natsuki plucked the brush out of its dive. Now she directed her attention toward it and held it up for the others to see. Unlike the strap and paddle the brush appeared ill fitted for its intended purpose, being small and designed for other uses. The wood however was hard and pale, like an old fashioned mixing spoon, and the bristles were clean and straight.

“Clarice, put that away and lay across my lap, if you please. Don’t dawdle darling, or the anticipation will get the best of you. Anxiousness is for punishment, and this won’t be that. We’ll start gentle, hmmm?”

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

The witch stepped back when the items were accepted. The whistling sound of the heavy paddle sent shivers through her spine. She remembered how it felt when spanked by it for both pleasure and punishment and was unsure which image she was more focused on.

Kanoe remained silent at the mention of why she picked the item. It was indeed dangerous to use in unskilled hands. The item was heavy enough to bruise and even break bones if used violently. But she knew her mistress had perfect control of such acts. She did not say any of this though. The fear would only create more excitement for Claire, making the woman wonder if she would make it through this 'reward'.

She nearly found herself looking up at her mistress when the being showed her distaste for Claire's pick. Even when told not to be anxious, Kanoe felt herself beginning to worry. It was no fault of her lover's so would the blame be layed on her? No, the witch had no time to go over such details. But still she shifts bit uncomfortably as she kept her gaze lowered. She took note of the small lecture to ensure she did not repeat the same mistake in the future.

Natsuki's replacement caused her to blink in slight confusion. A brush? Well the back could be used in a similar form as a paddle or switch. But spanking using the bristles sounded painful or at least strange. Kanoe had been spanked with various items but the brush was one she could not even describe in words.

With her lover being beckoned over, that left herself left with her hands neatly folded infront of her. Her nipples were still pounding with her rapidly beating heart, sending forth waves of pain and heat with each throb. She rubber her thighs together in a weak form of relief as she remained heated before her lover and mistress. "Would you like me to start breakfast while you pleasure Clarice, Miss Saika?" Kanoe asked softly. She needed to do something, anything to get her mind off her aching mammaries.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:47 pm

The ‘excitement’ of which Kanoe was afraid would pass onto Clarice was already well on its way to causing her distress. She wanted to leave this room, leave this island, and get as far away from it as possible. It was foolish to think she would forget what transpired these four years but it was worth the fight to make a mental block once she and Kanoe graduated. But sadly until then, she and her lover were trapped in a game they could not win. Losing all the time really does do things for one’s psyche.

She was very fretful of what Natsuki would do to her and her lover, but now she was even more worried because of the one thing Natsuki was presenting to her that just made her flinch inside and out- disdain. Completely new to these acts, Clarice was like a child with the strictest teacher around. Expecting to not make a mistake was a fool’s point of view and she knew one time at least she would make Natsuki disappointed. Her choice was obviously not one of which the powerful woman was pleased with and explained it thoroughly why.

Taking the strap into her hands once more, she continued to bow as the woman went about her business to find another instrument worth her tastes. The item she picked made her rear already ache in a numbing sensation. A brush with bristles would not doubt tear into skin easily and make more holes in her skin then an x-ray would ever do. She was afraid of being hit by such an instrument that she shivered, but tried her best to remain composed as Miss Saika ordered her and her lover to do.

She flinches inwardly at Miss Saika’s order, her eyes held the gloomy torment she would no doubt experience already in her expression as she moved to stand up and put the strap back where she found it. She didn’t casually walk to the chest, but she certainly didn’t rush either. Once the task was done she returns to Natsuki, obviously hesitant of getting onto the woman. Cautiously she walks to one of Natsuki’s side sides; her position would have her rear closest to the brush in one of Natsuki’s hands. Bending over the woman, her arms stretched out to hold herself on the other side before she found the position was comfortable enough. Slowly she descended upon the woman until her weight was held by Natsuki’s legs. Her arms withdraw to dangling over the woman’s legs as she dared not to look at anything else but the floor.

“F-Forgive me for my m-mistake, Miss Saika. You are much more experienced then I.”

She realized apologies would be accepted, but that would not deter Natsuki from her task. But it was worth to say her apologies when already in position to paddle to show the woman she was not just saying sorry to get out of this predicament. Whether Claire liked it or not, the woman’s word was pretty much set in stone and she knew it well. Last time she attempted to get out of punishment, she was electrocuted with a wedge jabbing two dildos into her core painfully. One could say she learned her lesson ‘thoroughly’. She knew not to even look at Kanoe’s features to see if or when the brush would come down upon her. Her suggestion of doing breakfast was a bit saddening given how Clarice wanted her close at this time, but she didn’t object. At least the woman would not have to watch her cries and reddened skin come into reality.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Natsuki angled her chair so that the table was positioned at her back. Being caught between Natsuki and the table could engender claustrophobia in Clair, something Natsuki wished to avoid. Such details played a central role in distinguishing punishment from reward, especially when the props involved in each were so similar. Clair would only reveal her masochistic self if she felt reasonably secure; a delicate state to achieve so soon after last night’s ordeal. Kanoe’s question distracted Natsuki from the atmosphere she wanted to create, provoking a brief grimace.

“If you believe breakfast to be so important then you may take care of it.” Natsuki responded with a clipped nod, allowing a mild acid edge into her tone. Kanoe’s tendency to fixate on trivial matters irritated her. Did eggs and toast really demand so much concern in comparison to her lover’s situation? Kanoe ought to be kneeling at her left side, ready to squeeze Clair’s hands and stroke her forehead, murmuring reassurances. Natsuki had taken it for granted that Kanoe would want to lend that comfort, but instead she sat fidgeting on the floor, absorbed in the soreness of her breasts, eyeing the blank, sober kitchen tiles as if they were cubes of ice to sooth her distress. Natsuki sighed. She put aside her exasperation and favored Clarice with a fond gaze and patted her knees encouragingly. “Do be hasty though Kanoe. You shouldn’t miss out on watching this, and I know our golden headed beauty will appreciate your closeness.” Natsuki said, and then ignored Kanoe as Clair gave a faltering apology and approached.

“I’m not angry at you Clarice, and you needn’t make excuses.” Natsuki soothed, tracing a finger down the blonde’s spine to the small of her back. “I appreciate your earnestness already. You probably don’t realize how pleasant you act, but you’re much more dutiful than most of my servants were at the start. Just relax. Grip the legs of the chair. Good.” Clarice settled her weight slowly onto Natsuki’s thighs, exhaling hard as the pressure on her diaphragm increased until her chest strained. Natsuki gave the girl time to acclimatize to her shallow breathing, and then nudged the girl forward over her lap. Now her right thigh rested in the crook between Clair’s hips and legs, and her left cushioned the girl’s belly. In the new position Clarice’s upper torso stretched out over empty air. “Now let go of the chair legs, carefully. Don’t touch the carpet. I’ll hold you.” Natsuki urged, and grasped her charge by the shoulders, waiting for Clarice to relinquish her grip on the chair before gently lowering her. “Relax.” Natsuki reminded. “Let yourself hang a bit. You’ll feel as if you’re falling forward, but you won’t, so don’t let yourself become tense.” Natsuki watched Clair intently for the next few seconds, prepared to lift her if she showed signs of fainting. With her breathing restricted and her head lower than the rest of her body there was a danger that her brain would lose oxygen. “Good girl.” Natsuki congratulated once she was satisfied. “You may hold the chair again if you want someplace to put your hands, but don’t try to hold yourself on them. If your vision goes dark lift your chin and take a deep breath.”

After Natsuki’s last advice Clarice was ready for the paddle. Her bent body presented her backside fetchingly, fringed by her ruffled skirt and nearly bare within clinging white panties. From the side Natsuki’s view of Clair’s bottom was limited to a white, featureless swell, but even so her heart clenched with the thrill. She bit into her lip, reaching out to touch the rounded flesh. The feel of it was exquisite, luxuriously tender. Impishly she squeezed, letting out a squeal of delight so unexpected that she paused in embarrassment. Underneath the current of her own excitement Natsuki’s thoughts were with Clair, who she knew must be sensing everything that she herself was experiencing. She envied that empathic ability of Clair’s, and could not share in the woman’s experiences, nor ascertain through direct sensation whether or not the woman’s posture was having its intended effect. The lack of balance forced upon Clair and her labored breathing should make her feel more helpless, and thereby more dependent upon Natsuki. By depending on her, Clair should come to trust her; a natural response that Natsuki hoped to exploit. She wanted Clair to feel safe despite the pain of the paddle, something that would allow her to recognize the pleasure that would come with it.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe visibly shivered at the response she received. She knew the tone well enough to know that making breakfast would not bode well for her. Her cheeks blush at the observations Natsuki made. Of course she wanted to be with her lover. But, to be with her in a situation such as this, what was she to do? In all her training it was just herself and her mistress and now with her lover involved she found herself fumbling on what was the correct method of etiquette.

Taking a deep breath, she felt her pulsing nipples drag against her blouse once more. It sent shivers down into her loins and tickled down her thighs. But the act help bring some composure back to the witch. She raised her gaze to look upon her lover as the woman began to bend over Miss Saika's lap.

Seeing that only her presence was required, she moved over to Natsuki's left side which was also where Claire's upper body was. Kanoe kept back a bit so not to be in the way of her lover bending over or the being using her hands to guide the student. The dark witch did not say a word, knowing there would be a time to apologize for her failings later. She focused on the reward at hand.

The posture was no doubt unfamiliar to her lover but Kanoe was impressed on how the woman obeyed and followed directions so well. She knew that if she were not involved in this matter that Claire would at least rebel. Their bonds of love seemed to be nothing more than nooses around each other's necks. Despite the position though, she knew her lover was at least safe. They had to give up their freedom and their pride but Natsuki was never one to mistreat her servants. If you perform well, you were rewarded. If you fail, you were punished and corrected. Through these acts, Kanoe could not help but at least trust the being in matters such as this.

From where she sat, the witch could not see her lover's shapely bottom and when the spanking starts she would only see the item being used disappear from view in a loud slap against the flesh. She knew her lover must be feeling some form of anticipation though it may be more linked to fear than excitement. Did her lover really have a masochistic side? Personally she only partially understood the aspect. Though pain obviously hurts, the after effects tend to leave areas tender and leave the senses more aware of both pain and pleasure. It was a tradeoff, more pain now meant more pleasure afterwards or perhaps even during the act.

"May she hold my hand, Miss Saika?" Kanoe asked faintly, not wanting to interfere but the question had to be ask. Though not the most warming of people, she at least had more warmth than the chair. Or at least she hoped so.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:13 am

"I-I'm glad I'm pleasant to you... it makes me happy to know... I'm doing something right."

She was unsure whether the response was truly meant that she was happy to be making some progress, or if it was even more pleasant to know a happy Natsuki meant less angry filled hits to her buttocks would occur. Perhaps it could both at the same time, but maybe that was just her trying to render some form of judgment in her own mind to make it satisfying for Miss Saika and her troubled soul if the woman could ever touch upon her thoughts. The brief moment of thinking she could possibly breach her thoughts made her nervous as she goes back to her first confrontation with the powerful woman she was now lying over.

Natsuki’s instructions break her train of thought and she nods slowly to let the woman know she comprehended what could possibly happen if she kept her head lower then the rest of her body. Her heart was pounding into Natsuki’s pressed leg as she lets go of the floor and chair, now dangling helplessly over her like some child who knew some form of smacking would fall upon her tender lower back. But Natsuki’s words of this being a reward rather then punishment was puzzling to the adult Claire as if she were speaking in some form of other tongue about it that made it impossible to understand until she did it. She was more or less happy in response to such encouraging words that she was pleasant, but that meant little compared to the scene at hand. The woman was trying to reach out to masochist self… something of which she understood little of with bits and pieces of her memory of last night that seemed to be the true focus of Natsuki’s wishes.

The blonde mystic’s empathic ways were strong or perhaps it was just her position that made her focus entirely on it that made it so. She could briefly feel Natsuki’s feelings, but her alien physique made it damn near impossible to penetrate much of it for answers. Feelings left the mind alone and allowed one’s soul to exude strange auras of which Claire’s inner eye could pick up, but perhaps the best cause fro her inability to try and connect with what Miss Saika was feeling was another’s tormented emotions. She didn’t even have to look at Kanoe to know this was beyond her understanding as well. If Claire felt anymore helpless, Kanoe was no doubt going out of her mind to not stop Natsuki from starting what could be something to unlock Claire’s inner self that may not want to be opened up so soon.

But her thoughts of her own self was diminished as she heard shifting to her front. The pressure of not breathing normally was something she could get used to, but lifting her head to breathe better gave her a dizzy moment for a bit before her eyes focused on Kanoe’s. In this position, Natsuki could hardly see the side of her face so her expressions could be better held for Kanoe and her alone. The woman felt ashamed for her mistakes as much as she did, her heart-ache was her heart-ache and her nervousness was soon becoming her own. The woman desperately needed some comfort, perhaps more then she which were something a bit troublesome given what Claire’s position was.

With her hands allowed to do as they please given Natsuki’s decision to allow her dangling arms to do anything and everything to make her comfortable, she reaches out and grabs Kanoe’s hand without so much as a word of before she smiled softly to her, reassuring her that perhaps her emotions would not make her feel any worse then before.

“M-Maybe it is you who needs take deep breaths,” she said simply, a half ached chuckle escaping her lips, withheld from the pressures of her chest that made it sound so hoarse, “Kanoe… it’s alright… calm yourself down… you… remember my ability to… see your emotions? You needn’t worry of being… ashamed… I know how… this is b-but… you and I will… get used to it okay?”

Her comforting words were always meant to calm the woman down as she seemed to be so fixated on her past mistakes. If she did not move forward then she would make more and perhaps forget things. Then where would she be? Kanoe was someone she had seen show little fumble about anything. But to see her now was something that made her want to comfort the woman. As long as she retained her dangling position and her knowledge of trusting Natsuki not to cause harm upon her when she was good was just something she would have to swallow and soon. Even in this position, she comforted Kanoe and that meant a lot that she could still be there for her, to let her know her own sacrifice was not just for words to be uttered with her servitude.

She takes a moment to let go of her hand, raising her head to take a deep breath, she turns her head just a little, her warm features leaving her as she remembered her place, physically and mentally to Natsuki. She was ready, despite her unknowing behavior, she was ready. Natsuki meant these things as a reward; she might as well get to know how a masochist feels when they are paddled by something.

“I know you already know this, but… I’m ready Miss Saika. I hope my prior actions didn’t disturb your concentration.”

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next