View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Natsuki at first was tempted to ignore Kanoe when the witch approached, having evidently changed her mind about cooking breakfast, but she squashed the urge as pointless spitefulness. Kanoe had discerned her mild rebuke and had decided to be of service, which was as it should be. Good behavior deserved its rewards no matter how unwillingly it was performed. Natsuki smiled and tweaked Kanoe’s nose she came close.

“Good. Everything will be improved by your participation Kanoe.” Natsuki congratulated, and sat back to observe the interplay between her pets with sparkling, sidelong glances. Clarice’s own words of encouragement toward her lover particularly filled her with pride. The blonde truly had a submissive personality, and accepted her fate as just another fact of life, something Kanoe had trouble perceiving. But then, Kanoe would prefer to be dominant, and Natsuki had to admit she liked that. The dangerous edge that Kanoe possessed made her like a long sword, deadly sharp but all the more gorgeous for that. Clarice made the perfect stone for Kanoe to whet her razor’s sensibilities, thankfully. The two of them were immeasurably better off now that Natsuki laid claim to them both.

Natsuki waited patiently for the witch’s to fall silent, but she hadn’t expected Clarice to actually announce her readiness. For the second time that morning her lips froze in surprise. This girl was so willing to succumb. She marveled that Clarice hadn’t guessed at her nature already. What a privilege, Natsuki thought, to be able to show her!

“I’ll start then Clarice. And thank you so much for telling me how you felt. I hope you’ll continue to be so open sweetheart.” Natsuki said, and considered the tools arrayed behind her. “The paddle first.” She mused aloud, and reached for the perforated paddle with an invisible tentacle. She smoothed out Clarice’s dress over the small of her back and put on a little pressure. The paddle swung around to present its broad expanse to Clair’s backside and suspended itself a hand’s-breadth away, poised to swing. “I’m going to smack you fairly hard this first time, so be prepared, and don’t tighten your rear, or your muscles will absorb the impact. That will make you bruise, and it will hurt that much more, so you must above all relax.” Natsuki’s eyes flicked toward the hovering paddle and the instrument pivoted to give space for the ensuing blow. She paused to let Clair’s anxiety overwhelm her, knowing that the girl would let herself grow tense despite her warnings, as she must. She felt for the telltale cinching of flesh across Clair’s spine and when the moment came she responded at once. Heavy wood smacked Clair’s bottom with a sound like raw meat slapping down on a cutting board, jarring her body forward and making her long braid leap.

Natsuki didn’t comment or scold. The impact itself should be admonition enough. Not many girls learned to relax during a spanking without feeling the swish-crack impact of the paddle pulverizing their clenched rears. You touch fire once, and you never do it again. Same principle. Natsuki merely allowed Clarice to vent her pain.

“I’m going to continue now dear, so prepare. That was the first stroke, so you have twenty nine left. If you’d please count for her Kanoe, so she won’t be distracted? Hold her hands tight.” Natsuki said, and then lifted the paddle.

The strokes came one by one, never quickly, falling hard upon Clair’s backside just as the last swat was losing its sting. The paddle angled upward as it caught it, almost scooping, delivering the brunt of its force into the lush bottom swell of her buttocks, where it would do the least harm. Between smacks Natsuki kneaded the flesh forcefully, relishing the growing heat Clair’s skin exuded. She could guess how red it was becoming by how it felt; flushing pink when warming, then rosy and hot as bread, and finally cherry-crimson, radiating like an oven.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe blushed at Claire's words. She had been such a fool. Seeing her lover being trained only reminded her of the times she resisted with tooth and nail. She kept expecting the same of Claire which would lead to the most horrible of punishments. But her lover was wiser than that. With each other involved, the woman would obey and seemed to be less and less bothered by the matter with each passing command. The dark witch had gotten used to being a slave long before her lover knew of this. It was only right to allowe Claire the same right. The right to submit to their new mistress.

Not wishing to interrupt Natsuki's lecture, she squeezed her lover's hand and smiled softly. They were to be slaves but they would be slaves together. The relief that thought brought was scary. But she nodded in understanding, mouthing a small apology before lowering her gaze once more.

Holding Claire's hand made her forget about the tension in her breasts. Still swollen with nectar, they heaved against her tight fitting blouse. But none of that was of worry anymore. Even her fumbling acts were soothed by the gently touch to her nose by her mistress. Natsuki was pleased, she was participating in a small way and her lover was continuously surpassing expectations. Even she was shocked by how quickly the woman was learning. But this was not anything she had taught, she could not describe as anything besides natural instinct. She could not help but feel like there was so much more to learn about her lover. There were parts that were hidden even from her eyes.

Kanoe's eyes flicked up towards Natsuki at the mention of the paddle being first. It was the item she chose and her mistress claimed was heavy. But, like her lover, she was going to put her trust in Natsuki just as she did before this matter got out of hand. The being knew her tools well and knew just the right force to not cause harm. Claire will be safe though Kanoe found herself giving the woman a reassuring squeeze just in case.

The monster opened with letting Claire know that the first strike would be very hard. This would no doubt force the woman to tense up. A lesson she learned quickly. Kanoe would usually is very uptight and naturally tense found herself unable to sit in a chair for days after her first few lessons of spanking. Despite learning this, she found herself tensing as she could see out the corner of her eye the paddle rising up.

The loud slap of wood against soft flesh sent a shudder down her spine. Kanoe visibly flinched from the sound of the blow but did her best to not look worried. Her hand gripped tighter as she bowed her head slightly to Natsuki's request. "Yes, Miss Saika," she replied, "One." She continued to follow the count with each slap of the paddle until all thirty were swung.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 am

She couldn’t fight back. She couldn’t do anything to protect her own criteria or Kanoe’s unless she obeyed. She had no choice in the matter and to be taken so lightly was a heavy blow to her diminished pride as a fighter. She couldn’t fight, right? What would become of her and Kanoe if she went to fighting Natsuki? She didn’t want to see Kanoe hurt because of her, that wouldn’t solve a single thing except make her feel lower then dirt for doing it.

But it hurt… it hurt so much to be this way. She accepted this quickly to ensure her place next to her lover, but what did this really mean? To be below her lover and to serve her by force was something that bothered her deeply, but could not be lingered over lest she felt it befitting to part ways with her sanity. But she could feel it deep down… her thoughts were changing and her mood was becoming softer… or perhaps not. She could hardly tell how she herself was feeling anymore. It didn’t matter apparently, telling Natsuki what she wanted to hear and to encourage Kanoe with empty words that seemed so full of emotion. Was she being empty to Kanoe? She was unsure but her thoughts were lingering over her less then fruitful attempt to remain strong for her lover. She had her mind and sanity still intact. Wasn’t that enough for the dark witch?

She hated this, how her mind would play tricks so suddenly upon her submissive will and make her doubt herself. She wanted to keep Kanoe safe, but why was it always Kanoe that needed to be safe? What about her? What about Clarice? What about keeping her protected to ensure she would not be left this way?

She felt betrayed many times. Kanoe’s echoes of love to the woman now readying to paddle her was something she wished she hadn’t thought up before. She could hardly stand this position. The heaving of air and her pressed chest, cupped with her bickering soul was enough to make her forget to even breathe when there was much need for such a vital component.

Even her thoughts could not be interrupted by Kanoe’s attempt to reconcile herself and squeezed her hand gently for reassurance. Natsuki’s words were heard and she readied herself for it. How one could ready themselves for a beat down was beyond her comprehension, but she did her best to do so. She could feel the shifting of her dress to her bare skin as Natsuki readied herself. Maybe Claire… was just waiting for Kanoe to do something? Maybe that was it. She was a patient woman and perhaps if she waited long enough, Kanoe would at least do something to protect her lover. She had seen Clarice; she knew she could take a beating. Is that what she was waiting for? Or was it just some excuse to be… just a door mat?

The first hit broke her from her thoughts, searing pain raced up her cheek and soaked into her very core. But she didn’t squeak or cry out. She hardly gave a notion to the pain except for a short hiss. It hurt beyond what she had imagined, but it’s as thought that she had a high tolerance for such belligerent strikes. Some times when a heart was broken it reforms a little crooked. Clarice was unsure how these events would turn out for her and Kanoe, but if it was like this then she could only expect their relationship wouldn’t be very straight. It already wasn’t…

Taking in a deep breath, her once saddened features turn stone like and her eyes narrow upon the floor. She would not let this happen. She just couldn’t lie down like a dog and wait for some harmonious scratch to come along. She had to be stern, she had to be strong… she may even have to be cold. Maybe… this was how it should be? Surely, Kanoe would not approve of it or Natsuki. Yes, they would most likely not approve of it.

“One,” she repeats vaguely close with Kanoe’s count, her voice unshaken and rather casual given her position. She had decided to count with Kanoe of all the hits and strikes she would receive upon Natsuki’s hand. She would show them both she was not just some rock to be rock for someone to sharpen themselves over. She wasn’t… she couldn’t be like this. It just wasn’t in her nature to be this way. This helpless feeling; it just has to go away.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 am

The paddle crashed against Clair’s backside unremittingly, a merciless object, an automaton designed to inflict rhythmic agony. One after another. One after another. Thwack. Smack. Crack. Natsuki’s slaves echoed each blow with a number, one after the other, Kanoe’s tally strongand steady, Clair’s quieter and fraught with inner turbulence. Swish. Whack. Crash. The jubilant paddling board beat Clair’s bottom like a conductor’s baton keeping time. Red splotches crept into the whiteness of her rear. Heat waves peeled away from her round buttocks. Natsuki stroked her afterwards, her hands all comfort, but the paddle bore down harder and harder, as if to defy Natsuki’s gentle efforts. Then, the paddle dropped, clattering tiredly onto the tablecloth. Together, the girls uttered the last count. Clair had suffered her thirty strikes in near silence.

Natsuki put her fingers to her temple. She had to credit Clair for her determination. She’d hit harder each time the blond had stifled a cry of pain but had only rendered her stiff and unresponsive. Natsuki allowed herself to be baffled for some minutes, passing the seconds with lazy caresses. It was no use to increase the tempo or intensity of the paddling, not while Clair was safe in her quasi-trance. She could not simply beat this girl into submission. Actually, she was proud of her little Clair for enduring so much. Why not tell her so? Break her certainty of herself first, and then she’d be more pliable.

“Good girl.” Natsuki whispered after the tense silence. Her congratulations came across in a tremulous smile. Natsuki bit her lip, unleashing an unbidden giggle. “Such a strong, sweet girl you are Clair, submitting like that. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been. Did you know that Kanoe cried right from the beginning? But then, I expected that from a masochist. You appreciate the pain. You can feel suffering without letting it overwhelm you.”

Clair felt her mistress’s touch linger over her stinging bottom, felt a finger invade the space beneath the waistband of her panties. Cool air soothed for an instant before the pain returned. The finger hooked, digging a delicate knuckle between her buttocks and pressing against the flesh. Deliberately, Natsuki pulled. Clair’s panties bunched and resisted, the band sinking into her fine hips, then slipped free. Now the searing, cool air touched everywhere, and Clarice found herself naked from the waist to her toes, with her empty panties crumpled around her knees.

“You’re lovely Clair. And you’re scared too, aren’t you? You’re so vulnerable, so open. Helpless as a mouse.” Natsuki murmured. “Your heart is racing on my thigh. It’s hot and powerful. You want to run, but you don’t want Kanoe hurt. You want her close by. You want her respect. Yes?” Natsuki squeezed hard at Clair’s backside. Her voice rasped. Her lips moistened. “You don’t want her to think you’re weak, or a coward…but….you should know….” Natsuki hissed, trembling. It was so seldom she could sway a woman with honesty, but she knew Clair would respond to it, even if she was frightened of what she said. “…you should know that…Kanoe can’t give you what it is you want. Her heart belongs to herself. It’s not her fault. It’s her nature. I’ve had to punish her and discipline her for a year now to wrest that love away, but that’s something you’re not capable of. All you yearn for is to be loved for your efforts. You do as others wish, staying strong, fighting your lust for pain to win affection, but nobody gives you any do they? Except for me. Because I won’t let you fail. There’s nothing you can do to dissatisfy me. Give in, and I’ll reward you with all the love I have. Resist, as you must by nature, and I’ll force your submission. Just as you always wanted.”

The brush scraped the table as Natsuki hefted it, placing the wooden side firmly between Clair’s legs shamelessly, flat on her sex. “I know you don’t believe me right now but I promise that it is so. You don’t have a choice. Eventually you will submit. My desire for you only grows when I hurt you. I won’t stop. Not ever. Not until you’re mine. And when you surrender it will be the greatest ecstasy you’ve ever felt, something you’ve earned through punishment, and yes, even torture. Where’s the reward without an ordeal to justify it?” Natsuki put a hand on Clair’s back, preventing her from rising. “So struggle Clarice. Endure. Fight, and let me conquer you darling. And take comfort that you have no hope to escape my love. I’m going to start again, and this time, precious, I will go on as long as it takes. It could be hours, long enough for you to faint in exhaustion. When you wake up in my lap, my paddle will be ready. My pet. My dear Clarice.” With fanatic joy Natsuki raised the brush, and her cock rose as well, jutting through her skirt to make itself apparent against Clair’s belly. With all her might, Natsuki swung.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 am
Profile YIM

The three held their resolve as they spoke out the number of each swing. Her lover had steeled herself away from the monster and even herself. Claire was before her yet not anymore as each number fell coldly from the woman's lips. Perhaps this was for the best. She did not deserve her lover, not after all that has happened. No matter how much the mystic tried to calm her and tell her to stay strong, she knew that she was being blamed for this. This was her fault. If it were not for her, her lover would still be free and not shackled to her and to this fate.

The thirty swings had passed and Kanoe squeezed her lover's hand gently. A weak gesture but it was the only thing she could do to show she was still here with the woman. But her mistress was not finished. This was only the beginning of Natsuki's little games.

A shiver ran down her spine as her cheeks faintly blushed at the mention of her breaking. Yes she cried and begged and so much more in hopes of being free. She knew such cries would goad her mistress to continue but everyone had their breaking point. The only relief she gave her lover for not telling her was to keep the woman from being present when it happened like she was now.

But Natsuki continued and mentioned cruel truths about herself to her lover. She was selfish. With the exception of a few encounters, she had only given herself up only so much for her lover while the woman gave up nearly everything for her. Tears ran down her cheeks as the being continued calmly explaining what was to happen this very day. No matter how long it would take, her lover was to break here and now.

She knew this was stupid and probably selfish. The witch knew there was nothing she could do to change what was going to happen but she had to do something. The first blow of many cracked against Claire's rear. Her hand squeezed tightly to her lover's as she cried out.

"Please stop this!" she sobbed, shocked by her own words, "I.. I don't want Claire to break... I... I know I am out of line, Miss Saika. But, she only does this for me. I do not deserve this from her. I am selfish and unable to protect my own lover. Please, let her go. Whatever it takes, even if it means I do not see her again. She should not be broken because of me. She should not have to suffer because she met me. I don't know what I can do for her anymore. Please, punish me and let her go."

Her body trembled with fear. This was fear that had long since drilled into the very core of her being. She could not stand up even if she wanted. The witch knew she just angered a lioness and knew a horrible fate may come to them both but she had to speak up. "I am sorry, Clarice," she stammered quickly, "I never wanted you to be my slave. I wanted to protect you but I just don't know how. Please Miss Saika, let my lover go. Make her forget this ever happened, make her forget me. Just do not break who this woman is."

The dark witch felt pathetic. She could not even raise her tear stained face to look at her mistress. Kanoe summoned what courage she had to look at her lover's face. She smiled weakly. She knew her lover would feel the fear radiating from her body but she could do nothing about that. Her only regret was she could not even come close to returning the love and strength this woman gave to her.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 am

And so the paddle swung, without hesitation, without a step or beat off of its mark. On and on it hit until her pain receptors began to numb from the cooling sensation that lasted between paddles, confusing them and perhaps herself as to what was the paddle and what was the air. On her twentieth hit the motions seem to intertwine, becoming indistinguishable of what was pain and what was simple numbness.

The heart does heal crooked and cold after each hit it seemed. Clarice could feel the coldness inside of her grow as her outer body rose in temp from the strain of the pain. Whether it was a trance or brute determination to not let a beating render her will in shackles of helplessness and fear, Clarice fell silent from any stifles of pain. If she was one… a masochist, then whatever Natsuki beat her with would only bring some form pleasure instead of painful fear of being hit again.

The woman seemed to have hesitance in her body and lingered on what to do to Claire next. Then she began to speak… and let Clarice know of Kanoe’s past. She spoke of what her love for affection was in definitions and explanations. Natsuki seemed experienced with the love Claire wanted from Kanoe. But then she spoke of never having it except from the one who raised the paddle slowly once again. She could almost hiss in the intensity of her lower back being in such searing pain, but she resisted giving the woman what she wanted.

But then suddenly, Kanoe rang her disproval right as the paddle struck her stinging bottom. The outburst had broken her concentration and made her give a loud and distinct scream like yelp of a few seconds before putting full pressure on Natsuki as she tried to regain her composure and breath that was knocked out of her from her buttocks.
Kanoe cried and pleaded when Clarice could only see naïve and ignorant yelps of please that held very little meaning for the being that had struck her deeply. Natsuki had just finished speaking about breaking her until the end. Then Kanoe said to make her forget about her completely. So after all her efforts of giving up things for the woman, and giving up her freedom, Kanoe wanted Natsuki to make her forget it all, even the good things that came out of the relationship.

Maybe it was a raw nerve, more tender then her seething buttocks that had been struck or maybe it was the hurt of having Kanoe shed tears when after all, Natsuki made it clear there was no escape. Whatever the reason was, Claire saw red to Kanoe for the first time.

“SHUT UP! Just shut up, Kanoe! So help me if I was not in the position I’m in I’d put you over MYSELF!”

Her voice was high pitched, striking in her upraised anger that it even made her own ears ring from her pitch. But she was not through as her teeth bare in anger and betrayal for the woman’s ignorant pleas that would not doubt get her hurt unless she did the hurting emotionally herself.

“You think that by making me forget everything that will make it better?! That maybe my scars won’t hurt in the morning?! They will never stop hurting and then I would not even know why! I made these scars, Kanoe! They’re mine! Not yours! They’ll never be yours! I treasure them god damn it! You want me to forget you?! If you want that for me… THEN YOU DON’T KNOW ME ANYMORE!!!”

Her throat seared from her screaming, completely enveloped in rage she had nearly forgotten Natsuki was a mere few feet from her face. Whether her ears would be ringing or not was beside the point in Claire’s mind; she was absolutely angry.

“You put me in these positions, Kanoe… because you keep making it worse for the both of us. Just… stop it already… or… or… I won’t want to be your lover anymore.”

Her voice had groan hoarse, but yet surprisingly she was not shedding any tears. It hurt her to put their love in jeopardy with words, but the constant pleas from Kanoe had pushed her far passed her limit of sanity. She was supposed to be strong for the two… she couldn’t if Kanoe made it so she couldn’t protect her either.

“I-I can’t keep doing this… you’re... breaking a promise that you would be with me… how can you be with me if I don’t remember you anymore? Do… you really want me gone like that?”

Claire looked ready to pass out with the position she was in. Her lgiht-headedness only amplified when she screamed. If it wasn't for the room spinning, she would've tried to get up and maybe even slap the woman to bring back some sense to her crying lvoer.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Clarice lay limp over Natsuki’s lap now. Her diaphragm pressed firmly against Natsuki’s slightly parted thighs as she strained to take in breath. The paddle had halted in the aftermath of Clair’s outburst, and nobody spoke as she enjoyed her respite. Clair’s golden hair clip swayed gently at the bottom of her taut new braid, wisping against the dorm room’s carpeting with the loose tuft of hair at its end. Natsuki pulled up on the dangling braid gingerly and laid it down along the crease of Clair’s spine while using her other hand to support her chest, hoping to prevent the girl from fainting. Kanoe looked stricken at the moment, which seemed appropriate to Natsuki given the circumstance. Hadn’t she been given the chance to erase her lover’s memory once before and decided against it? But then the dark witch always did have a penchant for changing her mind.

Natsuki was the first to break the silence.

“So that is how you feel?” she said coolly. “You treasure…your scars.” Natsuki shot a triumphant glance at Kanoe. “Then, I was correct, wasn’t I Clarice? You do value your pain. I understand, as Kanoe doesn’t.” Though she seemed to be speaking to Clair, Natsuki addressed her words to Kanoe by her gaze, taking on her lecturer’s mien so that the witch would know that she was making a point. “By enduring you feel validated, I think, or so you indicated with that passionate pronouncement of yours. Isn’t it true? Don’t you feel better about making a mistake if you suffer just a bit because of it? Doesn’t love seem more authentic when it’s proved by a trial or two?”

Outside the dim sound of the morning bell clanged, announcing the commencement of the day’s first classes. Most of the students would be behind a desk by now, learning academics instead of the fine points of masochism. Natsuki began to stroke Clair next to her braid, then lifted her up, letting air rush into the girl’s lungs and then to her head. Automatically Clarice felt dizzy, but Natsuki hands were there to steady her and maneuver her into a sitting position in her lap. She could feel her mistress’s small breasts jutting into her shoulder blades, and heat seeping into her body from Natsuki’s skin, right through their clothes. Natsuki clasped her around the waist with her fine hands, and then spoke softly into her ear.

“When you make a mistake, you’re a bad girl. Even if nobody blames you, even if they say it’s okay, they’re wrong, you’re still a bad girl. You can tell because you can’t look into their eyes, because you can feel it hurt, right here.” Natsuki’s hand slid up Clair’s front and pressed insistently between her heart and her stomach. “But that all goes away when you’re punished. You’re a good girl again.” Natsuki’s lips touched Clair’s earlobe, then her teeth grazed it, nibbling. Sharp fang points traced the outside edge, flirting with her skin. “But if you won’t admit to all that, you can’t take back your little speech to Kanoe. After all, Kanoe won’t admit that she wants you subservient to her little whims, or that she teases you with her tongue just to hear you squeal and writhe the way you would under her whip. Or that she hid her servitude so that you wouldn’t change…just like she plead for me just now to take back these last few days so that you’d be the same as you used to be.” Just then Natsuki lifted her head, and her tone became sharp, commanding. “It’s about time the two of you became acquainted with yourselves. Your self-deception can be so tiresome, and I am losing patience. All you two need is to gather your courage. You’re a masochist Clair, no matter how you feel about it, so accept that and be done with it. You’re still the same person you were. You needn’t feel ashamed about it. And Kanoe, your possessiveness of your lover and modesty are proof enough that you’re a controlling woman. Yet you do not love Clarice less because you wish to own and use her.” Suddenly Natsuki pushed Clarice to her feet. “Apologize to one another!” she demanded from her chair. “I won’t see you turn against each other simply because you’re afraid of yourselves. So, get on with it, will you?”

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm
Profile YIM

It was Kanoe's first time as well to be truly angry with her lover. Make things worse? That was already done the moment Claire decided to throw herself into danger. And what for? For her sake? The woman sacrificing her freedom did absolutely nothing but worsen her own situation. They were closer together only physically now. Beyond the secrets and deception, Claire felt further apart from her than ever. The dark witch did not want this woman hurt and broken down like this. Why was she not allowed to sacrifice for her own lover? This restriction only made her seem even more selfish.

The witch glared at Clarice. Natsuki may not notice it but the mystic would obviously feel her anger to the point that her mana was flaring about her and perhaps even causing the shadows in the room to quiver. She wanted to lash back at this foolish woman but it was her mistress who decided to step in between them.

Miss Saika's voice was calm. Despite the cool tone in her mistress's voice, Kanoe shivered and lowered her gaze. She just had an outburst before her owner. Her heart pounded hard in her chest as she was a bad girl as Natsuki would call it. She knew she should be punished but her mistress instead focused on picking their words apart. Claire proved how she cherished the pains and wounds she had suffered. Their mistress aimed to teach and educate the both of them about things they did not even consider about themselves.

Natsuki's commanding tone sent a jolt through her body. Kanoe had long since been trained to obey whatever the woman wished of her when that tone was used. Her attention became completely focused on every word her mistress spoke, waiting for the command she was to follow. It felt strange that neither of them were being punished but rather the woman seemed to be trying to help them stay together. Did they really know so little about each other and themselves that a monster had to tell them who they really are? Fingers clenched her dress as she felt truly pathetic.

The order to apologize came and the witch would have complied with it even without the order. She felt horrible for not knowing her lover as much as she should. Tears still wet her eyes as she rose to her feet and gazed into her lover's eyes. "I'm.. I'm sorry Claire," she said softly, "I'm sorry I lost it like I did. I.. I should have considered how you would have felt if I made you forget about me... I'm sorry.." Tears ran down her cheeks. Her gaze lowered once more, she was sorry for many things. She thought this was all her fault that her lover was like this and now there was nothing she could do to change that.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Different circumstances made different reactions. To both Kanoe and Clarice, Natsuki’s reaction to their constant arguing had made both heads turn in a complete whirl of bewilderment and shock. But as for the blonde mystic, she was for the first time very silent, perhaps dumbfounded with words as Natsuki seemed to fully understand what she was doing before she even knew it. It frightened her to think this woman knew her better then Kanoe or herself for that matter.

She was beginning to feel the effects of her outburst slowly take a toll on her tired body. The want to breathe fully had finally faded and she was sure she would pass out at any time, but simply waited for it as to not anger this woman she was hung over. But it seemed this powerful being had other ideas of where she would be and lifted her up almost instantly after she felt the woman’s finger’s run over her braid. The immediate dizziness was only a few seconds late to catch Natsuki off guard as the woman held her steady while Claire began to get back her bearings. Sitting in the woman’s lap made her feel vulnerable, but it also made her flinch up for a few moments as to the stinging sensation of her butt began to burn for her attention. She was panicked inside, unsure of what the powerful woman might do with her position like this. It wasn’t until she decided to seek out a hot spot of hers that any true sound came from her mouth.

It was a light and surprised gasp first as the woman teased her with words and her tongue, licking and nibbling on her ear lobe that made her almost squirm in Natsuki’s lap. But she heard every word despite the being’s incessant want to make her writhe about like fighting prey. Of course she felt horrible of screaming and yelling at the woman. But it did her little good to feel such shame of it now that her mistress had decided to speak out of her true feelings. It was embarrassing to have someone else talk of her feelings, but the paling of her skin was just the beginning.

Her bottom no doubt had some significant welts on the tender skin that the slightest movement caused some stinging pain. And yet she found herself not truly worried of it and perhaps even interested of how badly she had been paddled. The thoughts showed themselves as she looked down with a blush. She was a masochist and should accept it, but it seemed so horrifying to do so. And she was also unsure of her own submission. She had always thought of herself as a strong willed woman and she keeps hearing these wonderful, flattering words of how compliant she is. It hurt, but not nearly as much if she decided to be rebellious for her own simply sake.

The sudden push up to her feet made her stumble a few steps as she felt the true jelliness her legs had from falling asleep where she was in her paddling position. Trying to stay with composure was hard enough, but having slight dizziness made her have to take a moment to catch her breath. She would’ve apologized even without the command, but the command gave her some reason to be sorry at this very moment. Kanoe was the first to speak, walking up to her and giving her a teary eyed look that almost made her begins to cry again. She knew Kanoe was sincere despite the order and seemed to once again be blaming herself for it.

She simply raises a hand for the woman to stop her apology, holding her head with the other as she tries to regain some clarity in her mind. “I’m sorry… for shouting and yelling at you like I did. I shouldn’t do that when… when you’re…” she trails off, trying to find the words to fully express her sincere apology.

“I think I understand… why you feel so horrible about this now, Kanoe. I’ve sacrificed my body, my mind some times… and my freedom in order to feel validated to have you and your love… but you feel bad because… you’ve never really had to sacrifice much for me have you? And it hurts you because of that?”

Taking the first few wobbly steps, she embraced the woman she had moments ago yelled at, letting her tears fall as she runs a hand over the woman’s hair to try and soothe the dark witches’ grief.

“You never understood why I do the things I do… but Miss Saika is right. I do this mostly because of my own mistakes… my own fault. This was my fault for challenging our mistress as I did, knowing full well I would be beaten and yet I still… tried it any ways. That was my fault and I deserve to be like this because of it. It’s not your fault, Kanoe… it never will be no matter how you look at it. Let me atone for my mistakes and then… then you can atone for your own so that you know you’re not truly selfish as you seem to be. I’m sorry for never letting you understand your mistakes and letting the consequences fall on you for what you did wrong. No matter what, I will not change in that sense. I will always love you for who you are. You’ll get your chance to treasure pains you’ve received for this relationship if you really want to still be with me. But please… please stop feeling like this is your fault… it’s not even close to yours. I just have to remember you’re a big girl and you can take care of yourself. I know you can take care of yourself… but please tell me… please tell me you still want me around despite the fact you don’t really need me.”

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Natsuki listened to her pets make amends from her seat but found herself losing interest in their words in only moments. It was soon apparent that nothing surprising would be said amidst their apologies, but it was enough, Natsuki supposed, that they were comforting one another. Dispirited companions weren’t lively or entertaining, and their sullen moods became infectious eventually. She wanted her girls in relatively good spirits, especially with Clarice beginning her training. As it was, she expected that their reconciliation would be temporary. Her experience told her that the stress of their new situation would create friction between the two witches in the upcoming weeks, and she would have to endure the fallout in the interim. How troublesome. Necessary perhaps, considering that her pets were human beings, yet she knew the process would irritate her tremendously. Worse, there was no way to avoid involvement, because even if Kanoe took the initiative as Clair’s mistress from the beginning there were lessons that she’d be unable to teach, leaving those tasks to Natsuki. She pouted briefly, grimacing in advance. She dispelled such dark thoughts from her mind. A few weeks before the storm passed, maybe more, and then Clair will have settled in, much as Kanoe had.

Other observations gave a welcome distraction to thoughts of future chores. As the two nubile young women embraced tearfully, Natsuki eyed Clair’s bare bottom, suppressing a smirk as the plump red cheeks flexed in front of her. Silken panties stretched between the blonde’s knees, making her half waddle when she approached Kanoe. Splendid. It was particularly beautiful that Clarice seemed completely innocent of how she looked, too caught up in her emotions to notice her shameful appearance. Natsuki decided not to spoil her moment of naïveté by calling attention to it. Instead, she beckoned to Kanoe with a finger and patted her lap.

“Very good you two.” Natsuki began with an edge of impatience to her voice. “You can finish as we continue, but no more delays. Clarice?” She crooned, her voice all at once turned to honey, “if you would bend over my knees again…” The wooden brush rose back from the tabletop, hovering in midair. “Kanoe can have a turn as well, if you so desire.” Honestly, the monstrous woman yearned to caress her plaything’s marvelous skin again, feel her weight bearing down on her cock. The look she gave her pets was nothing short of desperate, her composure enforced by the most tenuous self control. Her cheeks glowed pink. “Don’t keep your mistress waiting, cruel child.”

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

"Don't say such foolish things, Claire," she replied quickly, "You know I will always need you. I wouldn't be doing such foolish things if I did not care or need you." The witch smiled faintly and wiped her eyes. It still hurt and she knew it would still pain her for some time as they endure this transition to their new roles. But at least her lover understood how she felt even if it was a monster that was guiding them both back together.

Their mistress was done waiting on them both and gave further orders for the both of them. Kanoe knew she could delay no longer and simply gave a small nod before letting go of Claire and returning to Natsuki's side. The mention of it being her turn to issue the spankings made her stop and blush. She gazed at the brush hovering before her for a few moments before taking it. The dark witch gave her mistress a polite bow, keeping her eyes lowered as she spoke. "If it pleases you, Miss Saika," she replied softly, "I am rather... inexperienced in such acts and do hope you will guide me as you have guided me in the past. But... I also have wronged you with my prior outburst and am currently a... bad girl and need to be punished as well."

Despite her reasons, she did moved to Natsuki's side so there would be no confusion on which way Claire should be facing when the mystic moves back to her previous position over the monster's lap. Kanoe took a deep breath as she tried to compose herself. She could not help but feel disappointed on how all the teachings and discipline she gained were all lost so quickly. But the witch folded her her hands infront of her and stood up straight as she waited for her lover to join them.

The witch could see the faint blush in her mistress's cheeks. A year under this woman's control, she knew the signs that Natsuki was eager and aroused. Beyond that though, she could only guess what the monster was thinking of doing to them next.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 pm

She had not very much paid attention to her own wardrobe but it was a matter of time before she finally realized her petite bottom was blushing before Natsuki. But she had held off on such trivial things before she finally had to let Kanoe go to Natsuki’s side. She was certainly reluctant, having only just made up with the woman a few seconds ago and to have to let her go so soon almost made her sad in itself.

But she did so, blushing madly as she brought her panties back up, a soft hissing escaped her lips as the cooled fabric caressed such tender skin, but it was momentary pain as her bottom grew used to it. She could only nod to the woman’s wants, unsure if whether she truly had much opinion in the matter and walked back over to where Kanoe and their mistress were. It was a matter of sheer will to bring herself closer to the powerful being, the added pressure to her chest seemed to make her assume that Natsuki was indeed excited to continue. Though she can’t truly read beings other then humans at the moment, she could see Kanoe’s shuffling next to her as one of anxiousness and nervousness.

She found herself in motion before taking a quicker position over Natsuki now that she had learned how to exactly do so before. She was saddened at the fact her lungs would strain again, but she doubted the powerful woman would let any real damage take place. There was little comfort in those thoughts, however.

She bluntly looks back up to find Kanoe mere inches from her own face and smiles sadly because of the woman’s continued sullen mood that heaved heavily over her strained chest because of empathy. She reaches a hand out to cup the woman’s cheek before letting it slide very gently to holding Kanoe’s free hand as the woman tries to gain some leverage in making her breathing patterns more at ease.

“Kanoe… don’t think of this as simple punishment for you and I… but maybe as something to play around with each other,” she spoke softly, blushing quite madly as she did, but whether it was from what she had spoken or her current position was left for any to decide, “You and I will be alright after this… so don’t think too much of it.” She gave the woman a reassuring squeeze to let her know she still cared and that this wasn’t all because of Natsuki’s orders. Things were going to be difficult, but she found she and Kanoe always bounced back after such problems. Surely this won’t be any different… surely…

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:14 pm

The interplay between the buxom Kanoe and sweet Clarice became entertaining for Natsuki again once they had finished their tearful exchange. So many precious seconds wasted on their emotional fragilities. But now they were remembering their place, though their attempts to act decorously were pitiful, fraught with errors. Kanoe plucked the levitating brush from the air, misinterpreting her mistress’s intentions entirely. It was Clarice who was supposed to decide whether or not she wished for Kanoe to paddle her. But nevermind, it wasn’t important. Unconscious of her mistake, Kanoe was already apologizing for her earlier outburst. She was a bad girl. She needed to be punished. It made Natsuki want to roll her eyes. Hadn’t she asked the girl endlessly to speak her mind, even taught her how to beg with passion, and with supplicating demeanor? Finally Kanoe had groveled appropriately and she thought she deserved punishment for it. Natsuki wondered if perhaps she had been too subtle in her approach, trained her with too light a touch. Then again, the witch had spoken out of turn, so perhaps she did need a bit of chastisement to keep her happy. The uninitiated often assumed that sadism and masochism were incompatible states of mind, but in reality they could often coexisted in varying degrees. Inflicting pain did not excite Kanoe nearly as well as exercising control and that extended to her own self, so that under Natsuki’s instruction her desire for self discipline had developed into an exquisite masochism. Eventually, all slaves craved the lash. Natsuki gave Kanoe a curt nod. She’d receive her punishment, but for now Natsuki would let her anticipate it.

Meanwhile, Clarice realized that she’d been standing sans panties, and had automatically covered her blazing derriere before dutifully lowering herself onto Natsuki’s lap. Natsuki inhaled sharply as the girl’s soft belly descended onto her phallus and pressed the hot length of muscle down between her thighs. The contact made her seething organ jump involuntarily, and she knew that Clarice had to be keenly aware of its presence, had to be uncomfortable feeling her mistress’s obscene need despite the thin cotton and silk of their dresses. Natsuki moaned loudly, quite on purpose, and pressed her hands into the small of Clair’s back, pinning her in place, hoping she’d squirm a little in embarrassment or discomfort. Her eyes closed and she gritted her teeth, hissing at the wonderful, forceful pressure. After a moment she settled back, quickly slipping a finger between her slave’s buttocks before she could protest and yanking her panties back down to her knees where they belonged.

“Next time, ask me before you cover yourself up.” Natsuki chided. “Kanoe, since you’ll apparently be administering the paddling for awhile, listen well. First, I want you to swat her on the very bottom of her behind, where you can see her cheeks protrude. Do not try glancing blows as I have been giving with my hand, you’re too inexperienced. The bottom part of the cheek is the safest. That being said, do not be afraid to slap her harder than you think necessary. Our Clair is quite able to handle it, and your swings must not be ineffective. Stop moving yours wrists before impact, so that the wooden back of the brush connects a bit loose. If you grip the handle extremely hard or keep moving yours wrists you’ll end up beating her instead of paddling her.” Natsuki reached out to hold Kanoe’s wrist and guided her through the appropriate motion slowly. “Like that, you understand? Most importantly, after she’s recovering from each smack, turn the brush over so that the bristles face Clarice. Slowly sweep the ends of the bristles over the skin of her bottom, as lightly as possible. The direction doesn’t matter, but sweep lengthwise to make the longest possible strokes. You’ll know if you’ve done it right because she will tense greatly…to her it will feel much like dragging needle tips across her raw skin, exhilarating but not quite painful.”

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

Confusion seemed to be coming from both servants. Kanoe did not see the spanking as a punishment but rather a reward or at least that was what she thought Natsuki considered it as. A bad girl should not be rewarded hence her hesitation. Of course she did not realize the floating brush was not meant for her. But then again how could she see it as anything else when it floats right before her?

She may not be aware of what she was doing wrong but she knew as a servant she was failing in some way. With her life bonded to this monster, Kanoe always sought to remain on Natsuki's good side. She feared the punishment that would come to her but at the same time she looked forward to it. The witch was not a masochist or at least does not consider herself one. Being punished by her mistress was a way to clean herself of her mistakes and sins. Her mistress always punished harshly but afterwards the woman seemed to forget the matter and moves on. The moving on with a clean slate was what she wished for. She did not want any lingering anger directed at her or her lover.

Kanoe shivered as her mistress moaned out loud to the feel of Claire's body. She could only wonder what that woman felt during events such at these. Her curiosity was immediately cut off upon hearing Natsuki's words. The brush in her hand shivered as she bit her lip. The tone and the way the woman spoke revealed she probably should not have taken the brush. Fear crept up her spine and she resisted the urge to immediately beg for forgiveness. No, she will be punished later and she will focus on learning her lessons so they could all move on. For now, she had the brush in hand so it was her responsibility to spank her lover.

After hearing all of the woman's directions, she nodded and released Claire's hand. "Yes, Miss Saika," she replied softly. The witch circled to the side of her lover's panty covered bottom. She went over the directions over and over to ensure she would do her task well. She knew she would have to straighten up her act now that she was to teach another how to properly serve Miss Saika. The whole matter has knocked Kanoe off balanced and making her forget the various teachings of her mistress.

Taking a slow breath to calm herself, the witch brought her hand back. She forced herself to watch and not shut her eyes as she brought the back of the brush over, smacking up against the bottom part of Claire's shapely rear. Her insides shivered at the cries she knew her lover would make and the stings of pain and delight the spines of the brush would bring when she turned it around and stroked the bristles lenghtwise across the strucked area. Kanoe started slow, getting the feel of the motions as she continued to spank and stroke the brush across her lover's rear.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 pm

It was enough to send Claire’s head fluttering with light-headedness. Things never did prove themselves simple enough where she could just receive her spanking and perhaps be done with appropriately. Whether it was the sadistic side of Natsuki to exploit and see how far her masochism was at this point or for simple pleasantries of showing Claire her place, the blonde was not given such kindness and would therefore have a hard time accepting the anticipation of a prolonged punishment that would come.

The powerful woman wanted her to struggle as she pressed down enough to make the woman on her lap feel the pulsing member beat into her stomach a little more then she liked. If it wasn’t for the fact she had seen the woman’s cock before, she could almost be frightened enough to believe she would perhaps be impaled by the throbbing member as if it were a knife. The pressing continued until Claire couldn’t help but squirm and turn her head with a flushed face to the woman, silently wondering why the woman was trying and succeeding in throwing her off balance with lewd moans and actions. It was enough to make her lip quiver before she turned away; flinching as the woman pulled her panties down, causing a loud hiss of pain as she dragged the elastic band over burning flesh. Followed by a soft groan, she nodded frantically as she looked forward to let the being know she understood what she would need to do next time.

And as if it wasn’t a bit flustering enough for all the actions being taken, Kanoe would be paddling her for a while. Though at one moment it made her wonder of the excitement she felt of having her lover do something so domineering like, it also made her quiver at the fact her lover would be doing some pain to her once more. She was unsure she could handle having Kanoe do this so soon without preparing herself, but she had little choice but to accept it as her lover came to the back of her rear to administer the spanking. Biting her lip, she tried not tense for fear of causing even more pain to herself; she couldn’t help but writhe a little on Natsuki’s lap, trying to hear of some warning that would come.

She didn’t receive much as she felt the un-wavered and merciless smack to her still searing buttocks. The reaction was pronounced as she cries out in slight pain, feeling the double searing battle over one another to see which was more searing. She was given little chance to recover as Kanoe drags the bristles over the inflicted area. To Clarice, it felt like dull toothpicks making one’s gums bleed from trying to pick food out too hard. It didn’t hurt too much unless one actually saw in the mirror what damage had been done. Though Kanoe’s pace was slow, the bristles didn’t linger over the area for too long until the smack came and after that she was greeted with the bristles again. Natsuki’s explanation of how she would feel wasn’t exactly true at the moment, but it certainly made her inside tingle as receptors pulsed with information to her brain. Even her womanhood was tingling, but she was unsure if it was because of the spanking or her pain receptors going off like dozens of guns. She could only hope the being she was laying across would not ‘demonstrate’ too much on the right technique or she was sure she wouldn’t be able to sit for hours.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next