View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Room 101 (Count Alucard; Open to others) 

As the door behind Kim was shut and locked, it left her trapped in the same hall as the centipede. It looked at her curiously for a second before it charged...

Alucard looked down at Karin and grinned, Mizuho's kick having no effect on the massive alien. Alucard used one hand to pin Mizuho and the other to hold Karin in place. "Very good," it said. It quickly tore the clothes off of the students, and then proceeded to re-administer the hogties, making sure to keep them a few feet apart.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

"oh shit!!" I scremaed out as I start to make a run for it "man this day just keeps getting better and better " I screamed out as I ran into another room to see another monster and two other girls "what is this.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:22 am

*She scream'd and struggled with all her might as he ripped her clothes off leaving her and the other girls comletely naked. She tried scooting back crawling whatever she could do to get away from him. She had to get out of this hell hole.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:24 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

-I shrugged at the other girl and thought that she would probably do the same thing if she had thought of it first. I did blink a message at her. Sorry. I shrugged again shifted around till bonds loosened a bit, letting me relax some. I began to assess the situation, and came to the conclusion that I would rather be here then with keemari, at least this one is not as violent when it comes to sex. I remembered my friend coming home after weeks with keemari in the woods, he body slashed up a bit from his claws. I was scared to find that she had managed to finally become a catgirl though and watched her new healing abilities work on the wounds-

(Im through for tonight, yall can rp my girl. remember that she is submissive right now, not dominant)

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

Seeing Kim enter the room, Alucard grinned. Placing a shiny green ball-gag in Mizuho's mouth, it fixed its gaze on Kim. "Perfect! You got here just in time to be part of my dinner!"

It smiled wider at Kim, imagining how this morsel would taste.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM

I got into a fighting stance and glared at him "I am not going to be your dinner pal that's for damn sure.." I would glare at him and would then scream out "just who the hell are you?!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 am

*She tried to spit out the gag but it was stuck to her face like glue. She breathed heavily through her nose. She decided to stop fighting it was useless.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:35 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Eyeing the two women at its feet for a second, noting that they had ceased struggling, Alucard returned its gaze to Kim. "Well, not to be giving you choices, but there is a centipede out there who wants you just as much as I do, and if you choose him, it will be a lot more painful."

Alucard came closer to Kim now, towering over her. "So, would you rather I throw you back out there?"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 am
Profile YIM

I would step back and chuckles "when im done with you im the one who's going to choice what hapens to me!" I say while risiing my leg up and kicking him in the face as hard as I can

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:47 am

*Mizuho took this oppurtunity to go for her knife on the floor. She tried to pick it up. but her bonds were making it difficult.*

Lover/Priss

Last edited by Mizuho Yammamoto on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:48 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

I looked up at the monster and then back at the room and then back at him again "I choice neither!" I would say as I start to run the other way trying to see if there was another way out

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:07 am

The alien spun to follow Kim, grabbing her left ankle with its massive hand and hoisting the woman into the air. It quickly grasped her other leg before she could kick Alucard. Holding both of Kim's legs in a single hand now, suspending her in the air upside-down, Alucard used its other hand to rend Kim's garments.

"Good thing I didn't give you a choice, now did I?" asked the alien rhetorically as it ripped her clothing, leaving her in just the offending underwear. Rather than have a third hogtied victim, Alucard manacled Kim to the wall, keeping her suspended just a few inches above the floor.

Picking Mizuho up and placing her in its lap, Alucard picked up the knife with the other hand. "This is getting too troublesome," said Alucard, tossing the knife into its mouth casually and swallowing. Releasing her from the hogtie, Alucard had to keep a hand firmly pressed down on her back. "Now, I can't leave that unpunished, can I?" said Alucard. It raised its other hand to spank her.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:18 am
Profile YIM

*"mmnnffggg" Mizuho screamed past the gag but was muffled. She tried to kick out from under his hand. He was much bigger and stronger than her. There was no way she was going to make it out.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:22 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

-karin, meanwhile, being ignored by them, uses her nifty nails to cut her bonds again and run to the door. As I get to it, the centipede sits there at me looking reproachful that it has hit this door two times now. It slithers back, but as I step out into the corridor it hauls ass back towards me. I sigh, take a step back and shut the door....WHUMP!..I turn around and run towards Alucard, crouching and jumping past him. As I pass by his bulk i slash his stomache aread with my nails, gashing it open i figure with a smile, not really looking-

"die demon"

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

The alien's skin was undamaged by her attack as she swept her claws over it. Before she could even land from her jump, the alien caught her. Alucard raised her to its mouth. "I guess I'll have my appetizer first..." said Alucard, placing her fully inside.

(Good night.)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next