View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Room 101 (Count Alucard; Open to others) 

It smacked her ass one last time after she climaxed. It then petted her with a grin, as if she were a cat. "Very good," said Alucard. It held her in place while it reapplied the hogtie. "So entertaining."

Alucard placed a large blue gag-ball in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. With a wave of its hand, the buckle was gone, making a seamless strap around the student's head.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:23 am
Profile YIM

*Mizuho ran down the hall toward the basement, she lunged at the door swinging it open. She slammed it shut behind her just as the giant centipede hit the door. She breathed heavily her black and red streaked hair clung to her face. She hadnt even had time to change into school uniform when she arrived ,before being attacked.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

-I look to the other girl with lust filled eyes, not even thinking of warning her the danger she jsut placed herself, i look at alucard, and I dont see him in front of me anymore. I shrug and wait like the good kitty i am, my animatronic ears and tail twitching and waving-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Suddenly Alucard's presence descended on the new victim, the massive alien grasping her and pinning down her limbs. It held her in mid-air, keeping its camouflage intact as it began to tie her up as well. It did not gag this one, setting the hogtied woman down by its earlier captive.

"You two can get acquainted before dinner, if you wish," said Alucard with a grin, looking down at the pair of hogtied women at its feet as it sat down by them. Its camouflage faded now, allowing it to be seen.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:38 am
Profile YIM

*Mizuho looked uo at the bloated creature. "what the hell is going on!!!..you fuckers are everywhere!!" She struggled in her bonds as reached for her knife that was in her pocket.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

-I rolled over to her and stopped her hands from being seen as I made it look like i was feeling her up. I grabbed her ass and reached into her pocketslowly as I went for the knife, knowing damn well he better not see it. Upon grabbing the girls only knife I slice my own bonds and use my sharpened nails to slash through the others, making sure to hold them so it looks as if they were tied-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard saw the motions despite her attempt to hide them. It, however, chose to pretend it had not seen. Replying to Mizuho with Mizuho's voice, Alucard said, "Why, my dear, didn't you hear? You and your new friend are here to be my dinner tonight. Congratulations."

The alien grinned as it looked at the other student. Its tone was in mock sadness as it spoke to Karin. "You know, after the pleasure I gave you, you could've shown a little more loyalty."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

-shrugs at him, thinking, im human you aren't whatcha gonna do?-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

*She felt the girl touching her and knew what she was trying to do. She squirms alittle to keep his attention on her. "What the hell are you?" She was getting nowhere fast, her one and only chance was if this girl could pull somthing off*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:55 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"I'm Alucard," said the alien. "That's about it, really."

"Now, if you two try and escape, I'm merely going to take your sharp objects away from you and use chains on you instead. You'll still be eaten. Do you understand?"

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 am
Profile YIM

*"go to hell!!" She kicked out at him with her feet, she mustered up all her strength. She missed him by inch's, her body was getting numb from the position. She glared up at him with a smile, she attempted to roll over and kick him in the side.*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:09 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

-I took that time to be a bitch and push her onto alucard as I dove the opposite way to the door. I got the it and threw it open only to see a centipede awakening from a little "nap" it just had. I curse and go to the lesser of the two evils, jsut turning and nonchalantly closing the door as i hung my head and shuffled back to him and held the ropes out to be retied-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

I was kicking and screaming trying to get the teaches to let me go as they were taking me to the basment "come on all this for wearing black underwear no fair!!" I screamed out in protest as we got done they just threw me on the floor and leave as I got up "damn you!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:10 am

(heh. kimmy, they know that black underwear means you are gonna get laid :-P)

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

*She kicked the girl in the leg making her drop to the floor. "you bitch"*

Lover/Priss

Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next