View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Room 101 (Count Alucard; Open to others) 

Post Room 101 (Count Alucard; Open to others)
-I walked along the corridors of the basement floor, using my photographic memory to re read a book i had grown to enjoy, 1984, and I had just reached the part about room 101 being full of the peoples worst nightmares when i realized where i was and that it eerily looked like the place where George Orwell had described. I looked at the door I am near and realized it is numbered room 105. I chuckled to myself and walked down the hall and straight into room 101, where a eery sound seemed to emanate from it. I shivered at the noise as I shut the door behind me, unaware of the fact that I was being watched by the most...active... of the monsters of the campus.-

"H-Hello? Anybody there? If you can hear me, please turn of the music...It's kind of creeping me out."

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard's eyes opened. It was sitting against the stone wall, watching the door when the human entered. Its humming stopped, the hundreds of voices it was implementing suddenly ceasing to sound. The alien had its camouflage active as it watched her, but allowed its eyes to shine through, bright and yellow, round as coins to stare at the student.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

-I see two orbs of light that look oddly familiar as I walk to them. I shrug and poke one of them to see what it is, and almsot scream as it disappears for a second in a blink. I realize what these orbs really are as I turn to run for the door, room 101's rumors holding true in the real life. I get about halfway across the large room when i happen to trip over something and go headlong into the floor, knocking my poor body out for the time being-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard chuckles at the unconcious student. It hefted her up onto its shoulder, opting to wait until she awoke before the torture began.

When she did wake up, the student was bound in a hogtie and unable to move properly, laid down on the stone floor at the alien's feet. It watched her, an evil gleam in its eye.

"Don't worry," it assured her. "I won't eat you yet. I'm hoping for a bigger meal, so I'm going to wait for another student. That doesn't mean we can't have any fun, though..."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

- I just whimper and lay there, not even wanting to try and fight. I knew what was coming and it was inecitable-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Now," said Alucard, reaching down to stroke her hair, "how shall I get another victim to eat? After all, I'm sure you're delicious, but-"

Alucard stopped to lick its lips, looking down at her meanly.

"I'm not so sure you'll fill me up."

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM

-smirks- fill you up how? with pleasure? i can take more than you could give me.

☼Bakayaro☼

-/i amazingly enough taunt the monster-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm tempted to eat you right here, right now, just for saying that," said Alucard. "As it is, I think I'll just punish you."

It lifted the hogtied student into its lap as it sat on the floor, untying the ropes to reposition them. Now the woman was in the perfect position for a spanking as the alien held her down with one hand and raised the other.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

-starts to giggle as the hand is brought down, my fetish of pain coming back to me now as the spanking actually does an unusual job of turning me on, his hand soon hitting wet panties as my skirt gets bunched up-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard chuckled, amused by her arousal. Its strong arm came down with a sharp smack across her ass, spanking her this way for a little while.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

-by the time he is done, i am breathing heavy and already near orgasm. when he stops I frown and call him an asshole in japanese again, hoping to egg him on until i am brought over the edge he has placed me at-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard rolled its eyes. Of course, with every bit of the eye being the same color, this went unnoticed. "Humans," it muttered, beginning to spank her again, only now its hand moved harder, faster on her backside.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:51 am
Profile YIM

- it didnt take me long to reach my orgasm as he continued to spank me, although when he doesnt stop it have another one almost right after-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

Seeing her second climax so soon after the first, Alucard grinned. "You might make a decent meal after all." It gave her an extra-hard smack before continuing, enjoying the sight of her ass growing steadily redder.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

-I cried out in pure pleasure, not giving a damn wether or not this was one of my greatest fears. I would enjoy this small pain if it killed me, which i knew it would not. Thinking of the pain feeling so good I scream out something incoherentin japanese as I cum again and again for him, knowing that i am a match for his poewrs..or at least i think i am-

Karen/Karin

Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next