View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Sometimes first times are not the best (Kouzakai/Karin) 

Post Sometimes first times are not the best (Kouzakai/Karin)
The day had gone by blissfully well. Had about 10 or so students in just one day...a record if you'd ask me. I haven't even thought of it, but I must say this island is beginning to become even more my home than the sea.

I was content with the cave dwelling I had. Moss covered floor, running water beside you, and the occassional dares the students had kept me 'busy'. Ah yes, I can safely say life is good.

But in this place which I had not been in before, I must say it is entirely different. My eyes are not entirely strangers to darkness, and I can see fairly well..although I must say there are some things which are not meant to be seen, and are best left in the dark. Yet I am cursed. Cursed to see things happening when I shouldn't. Cursed to see in the darkness when it seems to be in place to hide things rather than reveal them for all the world to see.

My mind becomes a jumble as I feel things I should not feel...yet. To solve this dilemma I found my way back to the door I entered in, to get out of this place as fast as I could and go hunt some unwilling victim. But fate seems to toy with me, for before I could even move...a victim came to me.

And as a result, I slowly melted away into the darkness which I hated. I would wait there...and silently solve my problem.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]