View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Fragile Tension (Gabriella) 

Post Fragile Tension (Gabriella)
Katie shivered slightly as she made her way down the stairs to the basement, watching as the walls changed from the muted, pastel tones that marked the building’s hallways to the utilitarian grey of the underground. She thought this was a little harsh for being five minutes late to a class, even if it was her piece they were workshopping that day and it would have been useless to have the class without her present.

She wrapped her arms around her chest, still dressed in her uniform from the day of classes, listening to the tap of her shoes on the cold concrete floor. Why did they have to schedule the detentions in such a creepy place anyway? Couldn’t they just put her in a classroom like a normal school?

No matter, she moved through the winding hallways, gripping her detention slip in a sweaty palm, keeping herself on her toes in case one of the beasts that plagued the island decided to give chase while she was down here. Making her way up to the door of the room her detention was scheduled in, she gave a nervous knock, looking around warily.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Post Re: Fragile Tension (Gabriella)
"When they sent me here I didn't know this would be part of the deal" Sighing as she sat in a darkened part of one of the many detention rooms she waited for the girl who she was to be the proctor for. They had given her a more apropriate outfit for the occasion, a tight fitting leather thing that flaunted her generous curves with two holes in the back for her wings.

As her charge knocked at the door she said "Come in!", the voice sounding very low as it carried across the large room.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun May 03, 2009 7:47 am

Katie pushed the heavy door open softly, giving a little grunt as she tried to move it. She peeked inside, her eyes downcast in a self-conscious manner as she slid inside, “Um… hi… I was assigned a detention in this room… I think… I’m not really sure…” she rubs her arm nervously.

Looking up, she squints to make out the figure in the shadows, “H-hello…? Is anyone in here…?” her nerves jumped up another notch, feeling her heart pounding in her chest, a false pulse in her forehead, “Are you in here? I thought I heard someone…”

Mon May 04, 2009 1:38 am

Still standing in the shadows she looked at the detention slip the staff gave her. "Yes, Ms. Dyer. You are in the right place." After she slid inside the door slammed shut, locking with an audible click. "So you were 5 minutes late to class and they sent you here? Seems kind of harsh to me but I was ordered to keep you here until tomorrow morning."

"Now if you would walk to the middle of the room we can get started."

Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

She looked down to the slip hurriedly, feeling that unease starting back up as she walked carefully into the room.

“Until… tomorrow morning…? That can’t be right, there’s no way they expect me to spend the full night…” she looked around, chewing softly on her lower lip, “…here.”

After the sound of the locking clicking in place echoed in the room she immediately back stepped, feeling her back pressed up against the surface of the heavy door, “Now wait a minute, there’s got to be some sort of mistake here…” she felt sweat beginning to bead on her forehead, “There’s obviously been some kind of miscommunication or something like that, there’s no way this is right.

Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 am

"I'm just telling you what the slip they gave me says. If you cooperate I may let you go early. Now would you please step towards the middle of the room.

Thinking to herself Gabriella decided that if the girl kept refusing to comply she would have to do this the difficult way but she hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Tue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm

“I-I… I…” she protested weakly, crumbling the bright yellow citation note in her fist, giving a little resigned sigh of defeat before letting it fall to the floor.

“Fine…” she groaned, taking a few steps into the center of the room.

She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering slightly as she looked around the room, her eyes landing on the darkly clad form of the detention’s proctor, blushing a little as she noticed the way the shiny black material hugged her form.

Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]