View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Testing Jaq 

Jag narrowed her eyes as the woman spoke to her, relieving the teen of the rest of her top. In response she tried to jerk one of her knees high enough to thrust it into Alma’s gut, although the tentacles held her fast. “I think you should stick to your day job, your psychic powers are a bit off. Although, I do want to hurt you.” She said, fury in her eyes.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:20 am

"oh?...really?" She let go of the girl all together but kept a tentacle against the door to keep it from opening. She then looked to the girl. "come...hurt me"

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag dropped into her usual kickboxing form, and barely waited for the demon to finish its sentence before spinning herself into a roundhouse kick at its head, trying to put it under here and now and finish it. She almost laughed mid attack as she noticed the tentacle on the door… apparently it expected her to run.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:23 am

The girls kick landed on Alma's head. Her neck snapped and she went staggering to the floor. She slowly got back up and looked at her with a twisted look. "is that all youve got my dear?" She grabbed her neck and snapped it back into place.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag nearly cheered as she snapped the thing’s neck with a single kick from her boot. As it rose again and adjusted its neck, her smile faded momentarily. It quickly returned though. “You kidding? I can sit here and break your bones all day.” She said, grinning wide despite her partial nudity. She snapped a quick jab at Alma’s face, knowing she was toying with her… but she could only hope she underestimated Jag somehow.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:55 am

Alma let the girl hit her in the face. She staggered back again wiping blood from her lip. "hmmmm..your a feisty girl arent you....just my type strong and hot" She lashed out again gripping the girl by the wrist and jerked her off the ground, she then slung her into a nearby cabinet.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag yelped as she was lifted from the ground and thrown into a piece of furniture… she couldn’t see what, she could only hear and feel it shatter under her as she rocketed into it. She might be strong but she came down dazed from that, on her feet but stumbling about, her guard lowered, stars in her eyes.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:13 am

"Who's the tough girl now! huh!" Alma looked at her with glowing green eyes. Her tentacles swayed around in the air like snakes ready to strike. She slowly walked toward the girl. She decided she would put fear into her eyes before she seduced her.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

The redhead shook it off and resumed her stance, slightly wobbly but competent enough to hurt Alma if she let her guard down. “I’m still standing…” she mumbled. She circled the demon this time though, trying to find some kind of weakness she could exploit against the demonic thing…

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:30 am

A tentacle snaked up and creaped along the ceiling toward her, another creaped along the floor. There was no way she could watch them both. She slowly got closer to the girl, she loved it when they put up a fight. She was going to have this girl writhing in her arms soon enough.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag saw her extend her tentacles both up and down, too fast for the student to follow, too far apart for her to dodge… she did the only thing she could think to do, and launched herself into a punch at the thing’s face, hoping she got inside of her defenses before the tentacles reacted, even though she had already seen how fast they were.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:03 am

Alma laughed and let the girl get a few feet infront of her. She lifted her hand up and a tentacle snaked out of her palm, it shot out and wrapped around the girls neck. She squeezed gently not to hurt her but to show her who was in charge. She lifted he girl off the ground and pulled her over. "i could snap your neck at any moment if i wanted dear" She sent out more tentacles to shove down the waistband of her pants. She proceeded to rip them off.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

The teen was caught by the tentacle and lifted easily, grabbing at her neck and the thing holding her up. Even as she struggled, more things worked into her tattered jeans and began ripping them apart as if they were nothing, revealing her smooth, athletic thighs, her body covered only by her boots and a thin black thong that barely covered her womanhood, and nothing else.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:17 am

Alma sent a tentacle through the waist band of her thong and ripped it off. She walked over and grabbed one of the girls breasts in her hand and started to roll it around in her hand. "my dear..i will love to hear you scream in pleasure" She bent down and took her nipple into her mouth.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

The girl cringed as it took her breast into its surprisingly soft hand, the hand of a woman… mostly...

She shut her eyes and formed a pained look on Alma took Jag’s nipple into her mouth, though it wasn’t from pain, but from fighting her own urges, her tit sending sensations through the fleshy globe and into Jag’s body.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next