View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Testing Jaq 

Post Testing Jaq
*Alma walked around the basement and smiled as she saw the many different toys and torture devices as she ran a hand over the rack with the whips. Her eyes glowed brightly for a second, the tentacles inside her body swelled. She looked down and saw a bulge press against her panties as a tentacle in her vagina pushed out. "not now...be patiant..one will come soon..i can sense it"

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. She was actually supposed to serve a detention down here? It looked like something out of the inquisition, or even the tower of London… more like a dungeon than a school facility. She honestly wondered if she was in the wrong place, but the numbers on the doors didn’t lie. She finally found the place and knocked gently.

She looked down at herself. “Next time I’ll just wear the ugly thing.” She thought out loud, musing about her wardrobe choice. That was, as usual, what had gotten her in trouble. The strapless black tube top wasn’t really that bad… it showed off some skin but there were definitely worse things she could have worn. And just because her jeans were frayed and had a hole in the knee, that made them unfit to wear? Her friends back home would have gotten a good laugh at that.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:46 am

*The door opend as alma looked at the girl with a smile. "hey..and you are?" She was back in her student form, her eyes having an innocent look, as she tried to play it nice.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

A surprised look played across the woman’s face. A student?

“Uh… Hi there! Am I in the right place? Room B71? Um… detention hall? The name’s Jag.” She said, a little embarrassed although she didn’t know why. Her deviant behavior had never bothered her before, heck she reveled in it. The girl was pretty, just a little shorter than Jag but with strong, defined features, much like herself.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:10 am

"yes..im afraid it is" Alma opend the door wide and looked around. "what are you in for?" She tried to act like sombody who didnt want to be here. Her brown hair hanging to her shoulders. She ran a hand over it as she waited for the girls response.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The fiery haired girl smiled. Must have been another student in detention as well. Maybe it wouldn’t be the torture experience she had forseen. “I don’t agree with the dress code, If ya couldn’t tell.” She laughed. “Um… what’s your name and… is there someone I’m supposed to report to here or something? And what’s with the creepy basement, is that part of the punishment?” She said, not really looking around the room yet to notice all the horrible instruments.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:11 pm

Alma studied the well excercised girl before her. She was definantly not a pushover. She smiled as she offered her hand. "Names Alma yea the dress code around here isnt that great" She pointed to her school uniform. "atleast you were only wearing the wrong clothes..i got caught trying to sneak into the principles office" She tried to make up a good lie. "and i havent seen anyone to talk to yet"

Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The teen titled her head. “That’s odd… wonder why they sent us down here… maybe we’re early… at any rate, what were ya trying to do in the… oh my god…” she stopped herself, finally looking around the room. “What the hell is this place?” she spoke softly, her eyes gazing across the various bondage and torture instruments and emplacements. She was too busy looking around to notice Alma for the moment.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:09 pm

"its nothing to be concerned with" Alma lifted her right hand, a tentacle shot out and wraped around the girls left wrist yanking her off the floor. She threw out another to binf her other wrist, leaving the girl hanging.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

“What the…” was all Jag got out as something small but strong wrapped around her wrist, quickly joined by another rope like thing around her other wrist, pulling her off the ground and into the air. Her arms above her head, her chest was forced to stick out on display, wanting to pop out of the top, but not. Finally she got another look at Alma, and realized she was being held by two tentacles coming from the “girl”.

“Dear gods… what… are you?” She got out, her eyes wide.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:57 pm

"I....my dear am what you can call a demon....im your worst nightmare!" She slammed the girl's back against the wall. Suddenly a dozen tentacles burst out of the her back ripping her clothes, they waved in the air for a moment then dove at the girl. Two wraped around each ankle and bound them. She walked closer to the girl and smiled. "my dear......im afraid you are in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag tried to move her feet as she saw more tentacles emerge from the demon and shoot for her ankles, but Alma was just too fast. Her limbs were bound and she was thrown against a wall hard, knocking the breath from her for a second. Still, when she looked up, the fear was almost… ALMOST… gone from her eyes. Only a… well… a demoness… might notice the hint of primal fear deep within her pupils. Still, she nearly growled at her. “Let me down… you don’t know me…” she spoke, surprisingly softly, though there was a threat to her tone.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:07 am

"my my playing tough are we?" She laughed as she walked up to the girls face and slowly changed, her skin turned dark grey and her nails grew long and sharp. "we dont need clothes like that laying around the campus" She took a nail placed it at the top of the girls top and ran it down slicing it open.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag’s eyes widened as the “woman” shifted, her skin darkening and becoming something definitely not human. Still, she tried to look strong. However, as Alma put a claw to the hem of her top, right in her cleavage, she practically snarled in protest. It didn’t seem to stop her, as she traced her long, sharp nail down the fabric, shearing it in half and letting her trapped bosom escape, her young, large breasts bouncing slightly as the spilled out of the ruined top.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:15 am

Alma eyed the girls nice firm breasts as they spilled out of her shirt. She looked into the womans eyes and spoke. "do you hate me?....causei think you really want me to rape you...i bet soon ill have you begging me to fuck you" She ripped the rest of the girls shirt off leaving her topless.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next