View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Wardrobe Malfunction... (for Mille) 

"Disciplinarian...?" Mille asked hesitantly, not quite comprehending. It would have been easier to take if he'd just taken up residence, but if he was what he said he was...Mille's eyes widened and she looked at the thing in horror. "Oh no..." She said softly, horror in her voice. "Oh no, no, no, nononono HELL NO! That's just WRONG! You're telling me that they hired you to torture us, like what you things do to us on a regular basis isn't enough? Wait...that would mean..." She gasped softly, her eyes locked on the horrible creature in front of her.

"So...they know? About you all? And they...they just let it go on!?" She shook her head. "Damn you! You can take your lesson and shove it up your ass! I'm not playing puppet for you...how the hell is this detention anyway?!" She was in a fine little fury now, all the injustices she'd suffered thus far coming to a head. She hated these things, and now she wasn't even safe in detention. This was just plain wrong. No matter how many times she said it, she couldn't think of any other word for it. She had to get out of there...she turned, trying the door frantically. No matter what, she refused to play sex-toy to another monster. And what's worse, this one was talking about eating her...she didn't know if it was serious about it or not, but she was not exactly breathless to find out. It was time to go.

Mille Greensbaron

Last edited by Mille on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard chuckled at its victim. The alien's arms reached out for the student, seizing her in one hand. The alien lifted her off the ground and brought her to its face.

"Either you get it through your silly head right now that I'm to punish you, or I'll eat you right now. And I guarantee, it's not going to be like anything you've experienced before."

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:11 pm
Profile YIM

"No..." She whispered softly, realizing that she'd walked into this thing's hands and could not get back out as he lifted her easily. "No...this can't be happening...I..." She looked about desperately, not sure what she was looking for, but still looking all the same. She was terrified. And this thing clearly wanted to eat her. "Why...? Why do you do these things to us? What have we ever done to you...all of you, whatever you are?" She simply couldn't understand what she'd done to deserve such treatment.

She looked into the creature's eyes, a mix of fear and anger apparent in her own. She wanted to tell this thing to go to hell, to go shaft itself, anything...but she certainly didn't want to be eaten...not that she wanted punishment at all, especially not at the hands of this evil thing, but...Mille glared at the thing. "Fine." She said finally. "What, am I supposed to copy on a blackboard about how I will not strip in class or something?" She wondered, even as she made her smart remark, exactly how the monster planned to punish her. So far, the only thing he'd done had been to threaten to eat her....which she'd been tempted to tell it to do out of spite, and probably would have, had she not had the idea that he'd take it the wrong way, one way or another.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 am
Profile YIM

"I think not," said Alucard. "There's just not enough pain involved in copying lines." When the alien said the word pain, its eyes gleamed with sadistic amusement. "Now, human," it said, sitting on a sturdy chair that had been built for its size and weight, "we'll start with something simple."

It placed her on its lap, using one hand to pin her, and another to flip up her skirt.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am
Profile YIM

"W...what? What are you..." Her eyes widened as the thing flipped up her skirt, revealing her white cotton panties. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she shrieked at it, thrashing as best she can, trying to get away. "What is this?! Pervert! This isn't how you're supposed to punish someone! How the hell did you get hired on as a disciplinarian anyway?!" She wriggled harder still, trying her best to escape once more. She'd been raped before, and had no desire to repeat the process. She twisted frantically, trying to break free of the creature's grasp.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Mille screamed, struggling to get free. She slammed an elbow back against the creature several times, kicked her legs repeatedly, twisted her little frame as best she could, anything she could do to break free. "Dammit, I mean it!" Fear rang in her voice more than conviction or anger now. She had a feeling she knew what was coming next, and wanted no part of it. Even being eaten would have to be better than this!

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 am
Profile YIM

The alien laughed at her again, bringing up again the memory of those students, laughing at her for her nudity in the classroom. Alucard raised one hand high, and brought it down on her backside, spanking her hard. It withdrew the hand to smack her rear again.

Alucard spanked Mille for several minutes, until her ass practically glowed through the panties.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:11 am
Profile YIM

Mille blushed in embarassment as the thing laughed at her, though she wasn't sure why. "Put me down, dammit, I don't deserve this...it wasn't even my fault and...Owww!" She cried out, her protest cut short as the creature's hand came down on her backside. She could hardly believe this. She was getting, of all things, a spanking! And for something that wasn't her fault! If she hadn't been in pain and afraid, it might almost have been funny. As it was, however, she was in pain, and very frightened.

As the thing continued to smack her bottom, Mille started to cry softly, trying to get away from the hand that thrashed her backside. She could feel her rear burning slightly, stinging from the strength of the slaps as she tried to escape, wriggling and writhing in its grasp.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:41 am
Profile YIM

Alucard loved the sight of her tears. The alien grinned at her and continued to spank Melissa, knowing that she was helpless and unable to escape its dark ministrations.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Mille continued to cry, bucking and twitching in pain at each slap to her backside, her sensitive body making each smack worse than it should have been. Her rear was soon glowing a bright red, and her tears ran down her cheeks in little rivers as she sobbed. "Why...ahhhh, why are you...OWwww, doing this!?" She managed to sob up at her tormentor between cries of pain. She knew why she was in there in the first place, but the whole incident hadn't even been her fault! This was hardly fair or just punishment!

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

The alien chuckled at its victim. "Silly little slut," it reprimanded, "be thankful that I am starting out as gently as this, for the rest of your weekend will be much, much worse."

The alien released her, but did not give her aching body enough time to escape, flipping her onto her pained backside, so that she lay supine in Alucard's lap.

Its skilled fingers ripped open her shirt, leaving her mammaries protected only by the bra that she wore. Its left hand seized both of Mille's, holding them together at waist level.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:47 am
Profile YIM

She felt relief as the alien released her. Maybe she was free to go...its words registered in her mind though as he grabbed her again, flipping her around. Starting out soft it had said...that meant..."OWWW!!" She yelled as her stinging rear came into contact with the creature's lap. She arched, trying to move her backside away from all contact...and inadvertently pressed her breasts against its hand.

"Nooo!" She wailed at it. "Please! Just leave me alone!" She felt it tearing her shirt apart and thought how ironic it was that she'd gone and changed, only to have her clothes torn again. Mille felt one gigantic hand close over both her breasts, her bra not feeling like much protection from his hand as they closed over her soft, pert orbs. "Why!? Didn't I just get in trouble for ripped clothes?! The hell kind of punishment is this?!" She squirmed, angry and fearful all at once.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:57 am
Profile YIM

Alucard groped over her soft tits, ignoring her protests. The massive fingers somehow got under the bra, tearing it from her as well, leaving her in her skirt and panties as Alucard looked on. Its yellow eyes shined as its fingers rubbed over her nipples. Suddenly it pumped its hand, giving her tit-flesh a nice squeeze.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh..." Mille gasped as the thing gripped her breasts with its huge hand, tearing away her bra, her last line of defense from her upper body's exposure. "No...." She said despairingly as she heard it tear. If this kept up, the poor girl wouldn't have any underwear left...two sets in one day, this was getting ridiculous! She bit her lip as he toyed with her nipples, refusing to allow herself to cry out.

She couldn't help another gasp as he suddenly squeezed her firm orbs with his hand, nor could she stop her nipples as they hardened under his ministrations. She glared at her traitorous body, then up at the creature. "Cut it out, you perv! What's wrong with you?! This is punishment?! This is just sick!"

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM

"Punishment?" said Alucard incredulously. "No, I'm just getting ready to taste you. It's like what you humans call... tenderizing your meat, right?"

The alien's tongue slurped out of its toothless maw to rub against her chest. "Yes," said Alucard. "You'll do."

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:54 am
Profile YIM

"T...Taste?! What happened to you being my disciplinarian?! Now you're gonna eat me?! That's...that's wrong! That's unfair!" She's not sure what made her choose that particular adjective, but Mille's quite upset by this turn of events. Here, she'd been upset about getting detention at all..and now, instead of disciplinary action, she'd been spanked and was about to be devoured!

"What did I do to deserve being eaten, anyway!? Why would you do that to someone?!" She winces in revulsion as his tongue glides over her breasts, pressing against her nipples, which are standing hard and proud now. She glared down at her traitorous body, then back up at the creature who was the new source of her misery for the moment.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:24 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next