View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Wardrobe Malfunction... (for Mille) 

The alien chuckled. "Oh, I'm still going to discipline you. I just wanted a taste of what's to come."

Its tongue lapped over her breasts, enjoying the flavor of her tits. Mockingly the alien spoke to her. "Why would I do that to someone? You're just food to me, human!"

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

"What?...what do you...You're going to torment me, and then you're going to eat me?!" She nearly shrieked at the creature, her fear rising to new levels. She glared bitterly. "Just food, huh? Hope you get indigestion you....ahhhn..." What she was about to call it, niether of them ever learned as it began to lick over her breasts again. This time, it drew a bit more feeling out of the sensitive tips of her tits. Betrayed yet again...damn sensitivity...she thought to herself, irritated at her body and its eager responses.

"Please...please don't do this, just let me go!" She begs, resorting to her last tool, since she's obviously not about to escape. She starts begging. She hates herself for sinking so low, but what else can she do? She's not strong enough to break free, and there seems no other way out of this situation...

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:44 am
Profile YIM

"Mmm, that tone in your voice when you beg is so nice to hear..." said Alucard with a smile.

Alucard's tongue retracted back into its mouth. It began to rub her chest again. "Do beg some more," it said with a sadistic tone in its voice.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile YIM

Mille's eyes lowered, misery shining bright in the green orbs. Still, he'd stopped licking her and was back to simply rubbing her chest...not that that was helping her state at all. Her breathing rose slowly, getting a bit faster, a bit harder. Patient manipulation of her breasts was winning out, slowly but surely. "Please...please, just let me go...It's not like you have to get rid of me or anything like that...after all, who's gonna believe a half crazy schoolgirl who shreds her own clothes in class?" She loathes playing the pathetic beggar, but if it's the only way to get out of this...well, anything to avoid an unpleasant end.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile YIM

"It's so nice to hear you beg like that," Alucard reiterated. "Of course, I'm still going to eat you."

The alien patted her body lightly. "Now, I'll give you a choice. Do you want me to torture you some more, or eat you now and finish it all?"

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Hell. Talk about a rock and a hard place...still, out of a one-or-the-other choice, being punished didn't sound as bad as being eaten...maybe it'd decide not to eat her after all for whatever reason...right, and maybe she'd figure out a way to get off of this island forever in the next two minutes. Still, some hope was better than none, false or no...arguably so...Mille lowered her eyes. "P...punish me..." She said softly. She hated that. There was no way to make it sound...well...un-perverted, for lack of a better term. Still, whatever had to be done to keep herself out of this thing's maw. She steeled herself for whatever may come next...

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard looked down at its prey. "Very well," said the alien, "punishment it shall be."

The alien's mouth was opened wide to allow the "cords" to escape. The "cords" slithered from Alucard's gaping maw to grasp Melissa's limbs and restrain her. Lifting Mille into the air, they held her limbs apart from each other while other "cords" streamed from Alucard's mouth.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 pm
Profile YIM

Oh God, Mille thought to herself as the thing opened its mouth, tendrils streaming forth to ensnare her and hold her aloft, spreading her out before it. What had she gotten herself into? She hung there, testing her bonds more out of reflex then by any intention of breaking free. She had the idea by now that chances were, once she was trapped like this, there was no getting loose. Still, best to try, right?

She watched as yet more of the cord-like appendages snaked out of the creature's mouth. How many could it possibly have in there? Of course, considering the size of the thing, the answer was fairly obvious; more than enough. She wondered vaguely what these new cords were for, then decided that she should probably pray that she never found out. Although, chances were, she would soon be doing just that...

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:41 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly pain lanced through the woman's back. A "cord" had lashed over the sensitive flesh, leaving a bright red welt on her smooth skin. The alien laughed at her as the "cord" struck her again.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

Mille screamed out as a sudden pain flashed across her back. The thing was whipping her! Tears gathered in her eyes, but Mille refused to give vent to them, instead clamping her mouth shut and hanging there, enduring the lashes with her eyes squeezed shut, body tensed against each thrash. Her back arched with each one, pain causing her to instinctively attempt to move away from it, her nude body almost dancing for the creature's benefit in its grasp as it punished her. And all this because her clothes had been ripped apart...

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard continued to whip her with the "cord" for several minutes, until Mille's back was a network of crisscrossing welts. After a few moments of self-satisfying observation, Alucard turned her around, laughing sadistically.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

Mille continued to tense, refusing to let even the smallest cry escape her lips. tears rolled down her cheeks, however, as the whipping continued...until the thing finally stopped, chuckling horridly at her pain. Still...it appeared that the thing was done with her. Fearing to raise her voice, but unable to wait any longer, she asked wavering voice, "A...am I...done now? C..can I go?"

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

As if in answer, another "cord" whipped her body, this time hitting the front of her. Alucard laughed as it whipped her tits and tummy, the "cord" lashing against her front.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Mille cried and squirmed even more as the creature repeated its previous action, except this time with her front side. Over her sensitive breasts and pussy, her flat stomach, her hips and thighs the thing cracked mercilessly, drawing tears and sharp cries. It had caught her by surprise, for some reason. She had actually allowed herself to hope that would be it...of course not.

The longer the whipping went on, the more she began to realize two things: first off, the creature had apparently been doing this for a while, because the pain never seemed to fade or become monotone, not even for a second. Each whip stung as badly as the last, if not worse...and second off...Mille began to realize that she apparently had a bit of a masochistic streak in her, as her nipples stood to attention amidst the whippings. This, by itself, wouldn't have convinced her...save for the tingling she was beginning to feel between her legs..."God...no..." She whimpered softly. Was this place beginning to corrupt her that badly? That she now enjoyed pain in this sick fashion? She hoped not...

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard listened to her cry, saw the stiffness of the woman's nipples, and smelled the scent of her arousal. Still it kept quiet until it heard her whimper.

"What was that?" the alien asked. "Is little Mille enjoying this more than she thought she would?" Alucard chuckled. Its yellow eyes gleamed as it continued to whip her, enjoying itself as her body was whipped by the alien's "cords".

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:43 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next