View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Dress Code (For Alucard) 

Post Dress Code (For Alucard)
Jag had, as with almost every day, come to class in her jeans and a tee shirt. She honestly didn’t see what was wrong with it; it was far more comfortable than the skimpy outfits that the school provided for the girls. That and she had never been to a private school before, so the concept of being forced to dress a certain way was alien and very hostile to her. Apparently the school had put up with it as long as they intended to, however. She got sent to the principle’s office by her snooty old cooking teacher.

“Hag probably gets off at looking at my legs…” she mumbled to herself as she walked the empty halls, the rest of the classes in session. Her face was nearly red with anger. As she passed one room, she could swear she heard a scream, but when she looked inside, it was empty. Shrugging, she moved on.

The principle’s secretary was fairly nice to her at least, smiling and offering her some water while she waited. It wasn’t but a few minutes though, and she was paged in. However, upon entering the room, Jag looked around. It looked like an office but there was nobody in the small room. The redhead made to turn and ask the secretary, but she found the door shut. When she tried it, she also found that it had been locked from the other side. The teen quickly began to feel light headed, and slammed her fist against the door a couple times, so weak for whatever reason that she couldn’t even break the frosted glass window, though she could definitely see the outline of the secretary looking in.

When she next awoke, she was someplace much cooler and darker, and it took her eyes a minute to adjust to the light. In that time, she realized that she was fastened to a large “X” shaped table of sorts in what had to be the basement… she really hated this place. Not only that, but whoever had taken her here had also taken her shirt. It took her a while to realize, but she eventually realized they had also replaced her bra with a bikini. It was white with writing on the cups, which she couldn’t read at first, but finally made out.

“Please enjoy the free milk and cookies from the cooking department” was written on one cup, while “Will expire if not used, please refresh.” And today’s date written in black on the other, much like a carton of milk Jag could have gotten in the cafeteria. She pulled as hard as she could at the restraints, but they didn’t budge. She was going to kill that stupid teacher if she got out of here.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 pm

Alucard stood in the dark, looking at the student with a smile. Someone had written on the student's bikini top; the message was read by the unseen alien. Alucard came closer, its eyes glowing now to make itself better seen.

"Well, well, what a find," said the alien, looking down at the helpless Jag.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

Jag continued to struggle at the things, stopping only when she heard someone... or something… coming. It was… big… though she could only see a shadow as it approached. A light hung over her, one of the only sources of illumination in the room, and made it hard to see anything else in the room. What the girl did see however, were two huge, glowing eyes.

Last edited by Jag on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 pm

"Such a delightful present," said Alucard. Its massive left arm reached out to touch the student's almost-bare chest, grinning at the sight of struggling body. Jag could see the grey hand that stroked her; it was easily large enough to hold Jag's upper body in its squarish palm. The rectangular fingers petted the redhead.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM

A massive grey hand reached through the darkness for her as something rumbled in a monstrous voice. Her eyes went wide and she began to struggle again until the hand reached her, stroking gently down the front of her chest, then petting her softly. “What… what the heck do you want? This is a little extreme for a stupid dress code violation…” she asked, fear definitely in her voice, unable to hide it.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 am

"Extreme?" said Alucard. "We haven't even started yet!"

The alien began to chuckle, its voice making it sound like an entire crowd was laughing in unison at the redhead. "Now," said the alien, "I'd better use these before they expire." Its fingers drummed lightly over her bikini top, just barely touching against her tits.

The alien almost eclipsed the light without even trying. Its sixteen-foot frame towered over the girl, who was not even able to stand. Its toothless mouth was twisted into a wide grin.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:39 am
Profile YIM

The fiery haired teen looked around as it bellowed… maybe there was more than one thing in here, or it was just…

… her pondering was quickly answered as it walked into… or rather nearly blotted out… the light. It was absolutely massive, easily twice the girl’s height. She trembled as it tapped its massive fingers along her chest, her firm breasts still bouncing just slightly in the revealing top as it bounced her globes with its massive hand.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 am

The alien groped its fingers now over her bouncing breasts, its bumpy skin expertly rubbing her flesh. Its voice continued to sound as it did, as if a roomful of people spoke in unison. "Still good, I see. That's fortunate." It licked its lips hungrily. "I'll certainly have to thank the cooking department for this delicious treat!"

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Jag’s eyes actually trembled in their sockets as it stroked its bumpy hand over her firm, smooth breasts, the thin fabric of the bikini barely inhibiting it at all. “Wh…what are you gonna do with me?” she asked, her voice wavering in fear. She held perfectly still, more paralyzed than anything else, not knowing what to do. The only part of her that moved was a slight growth of one of her nipples into the white top as the giant thing groped her young breast.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:05 am

"Why, my dear, I'm going to devour your succulent little body."

The alien's tongue flopped out of its mouth to touch her chest. Alucard dragged its thick tongue over her torso, making her bikini top so wet that it clung desperately to Jag's flesh, making that erect nipple oh-so-more prominent.

"Definitely edible," said Alucard.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 am
Profile YIM

Jag’s eyes went wide again as it spoke and the dropped its tongue onto her chest, dragging it over her ample mounds and soaking the thin top completely, the pink of her hardening nipple standing out through the white fabric now.

“Look… you don’t need to do that…” she tried to say, her voice stuttering in fear. “I’m sure… there’s… no need… I’ll wear the dang outfit… I swear…”

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:49 pm

"Just because you'll do it now doesn't mean that your previous deeds can go unpunished, human," said Alucard with a grin. "So, yes, I do need to do it."

The alien licked her again, enjoying her flavor.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:30 am
Profile YIM

Jag formed a look of disgust and fear on her face as it again trailed its long tongue over her chest and taut belly, causing her firm young globes to bounce as it pressed into the heavy breasts and then retreated, her enlarging nipples visible against the swell of her breast through the bikini now.

“Look I’m sorry! But you don’t have to eat me! I swear…” she said, trailing off. She knew it wasn’t going to do any good… these things never listened to her.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:42 am

"You're right," said Alucard. "I don't have to eat you, but I will. But first, I'll punish you."

The alien placed an electrode on Jag's soaked bikini top, right over her left nipple. Alucard grinned, then placed another on her right.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:45 am
Profile YIM

The girl followed its massive hand as it placed an electrode to the wet top, directly over her perky nipple. She could feel two bumps pressing down into the top and through it, against her bare titflesh. The thing quickly repeated the process with her other breast, and she finally looked up, shaking a little. “What… what are those for?” She asked, her eyes shaking.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next