View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Lovers Betrayal or not...(Linnis, Swamp Fox) 

I groaned with an almost needy sound. The funny thing was, nothing I had said had been much of a revelation to me personally, but my mental state had made everything full of anguish. How strange.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

“Ma Petite….a whore only gets her way if she pleases the customer satisfactorily….” Blowing cross her wet and quavering pussy. “open wide and enjoy.” The pulsing center of my manhood riding firm and tall as place my hand behind her head and slide my waiting tip across her lips.
I will fuck this face like nothing ever has, revenge enough for the earlier pain, and if she does well then and only then will her pussy be graced with any sort of touch or pleasure.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:58 am

Grief, deep and powerful, overwhelmed me, and disgust as well, as I opened my mouth just a but to let him push inside. But then, like a trigger, my lust began to fade away and another feeling began to well up inside me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5