View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Lovers Betrayal or not...(Linnis, Swamp Fox) 

The sweet taste of lust grew stronger on my palette as I fed. So much energy, so much vitality…..for a moment I pondered whether to let her complete the task at hand or string it along…to make her succumb to eventual pleasure in yet another way. By human standards, it might be a perverse sense of humor, but among us it was a sign of strength, a demonstration of power over a female. I longed to see her belly round and swollen with child, but this would not happen here…. Therefore, there was no reason not to spread another opening….Chuckling out loud I brought my hands down upon her red upturned ass, enjoying its warmth as I stopped her motion and slowly withdrew from her. “very good….Ma Petite you surprise me in your desire for my seed. Perhaps it is time to see how your other entrances can benefit as well.” With one hand I grasped the silver chain, and with the other I lined the fat bulbous head against the swirl of her tightly closed anus.

Slowly I pushed the now wet and lubricated head against the swirl of muscle….”Ma Petite, now you will push back till you bury my cock in your ass….” If she did not do as told I would pull upon the sliver chain, and once again she would know the pain that came of not obeying. “If you do it well, I can assure your pleasure for the rest of your detention period….”

Tue May 15, 2007 7:45 pm

I was almost int tears but obeying was the only way I could strike, making him think I was broken and craved him... I was in tears as I pushed back onto him.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 22, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

I hadn’t even had to use the chain and that brought a smile to me lips. I could feel her, inch my inch as her tight ass swallowed me bulging cock….slow an methodical working her way over me girth an onto me sword. I loved the way her back swayed, the muscles clenching an a swiveling in order to work her way onto me. Pain could be such a motivator….an the swirl of emotion…I could feel the storm under her…which only made it all the better….so much potential for lust…trying to contain it…yet watching it slip away in remorse…trying to keep the hate, the anger. Ummmmm I licked my tongue to savoir the full flavor of her slow defeat. Perhaps she would soon be ready for the final stage, but in the end I needed her unbroken, and somehow in this pallet of emotions I tasted I knew she would not break…there was an unmistakable strength there, something to savior for it is not every race that shows such strength, and neither was it every human female. This one was different and it was that strength that would truly lead to the finest of children in our cross fertilization. Oh to be sure she would provide many with pleasure…pleasure to be taken forcibly if need be much like now….but pleasure none the less.

I smacked her ass as she pushed her way all the way down me shaft, making sure she understood that the entrance may have changed, but the results had not. Then to reward her I began the spell once again, a murmur rose up from behind her body, the sensations growing till even I could feel the wisps of touch upon my balls when she came closer. A touch that worked across her slit, played along her lips like a lover’s tongue and slide itself lightly over the tip of her clit…a flicker and then back down…a phantom finger probing at her slick wet entrance. She would cum…cum with a males member buried in her ass while she bent over on all fours like a dog. It was a power play, to ultimately show the control that could be gained over her….The wicked smile grew upon my mouth, one she would only have to look onto one of the mirrored walls to see.

Tue May 22, 2007 9:30 pm

My ass screamed with pain as my pussy quivered with pleasure. That was a terrible sensation. A nightmare. But I held on to my will, and kept myself firm in my inner strength while I let my body start to give ever so much more to the heaven and hell playing inside me. Tears streamed down my cheeks but mentally, I detached myself. I would remain in control of myself until I could turn this all against him somehow.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed May 23, 2007 5:33 am
Profile YIM

Determination become a ripe herb in the emotional stew she wove. I gathered it in and savored it, enjoying its taste upon my pallet. Oh, that delectable. I slapped the other ass check, watching it quiver in response as she pulled herself off of me. Watching her face in the mirror, the sudden pain, a redness spreading on that pert round orb. It was time to switch my attentions, make sure she could see herself in pleasure and suffering.

I murmur the spell that would allow the silver chains to stretch. Then reaching under her torso, my large hand between her pert and marked breasts I pull her upwards, to slam down upon my shaft till she sits in my lap

“Ma Petite, Why the tears” me other hand brushes the hair behind her ear, stroking the wetness on her cheek while I place my head to her side and stare at her in the mirror. “watch you pussy…the invisible mouth and hand cause the flesh to move, a caress the slides into her hole and moves across her clit, gently fondling the swollen nub. “watch yourself, yes there in the mirror, watch yourself enjoying this”….my hand traces the outline of the pert breast, then covers the bottom of it, gently squeezing her soft firm flesh till the nipples sticks out with its ring of silver. I admire my handiwork once again, knowing that I will leave her with this memento of our time together.
“now you will bring your feet up….” Using my hand to position her…”now fuck me….drive yourself up and down on my shaft and watch in the mirrors your handiwork…enjoy ma petite enjoy.”

Wed May 23, 2007 6:21 am

Pleasure continued to swirl in me from one orifice only to meld with the pain from the other to create a sickening blend. Were I not directly involved, the sensation might in face make me ill, but being in the situation was too nightmarish to be delt with in that way. I continued to cry as I watshed my lips quiver both above and below, and as I watched my ass ram against his body relentlessly. All part of my grand design, buty when this was over, would I still have the will to go through with my plan? Or would I just want to go home? Or would he have broken me? I didn't know at this point.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:55 am
Profile YIM

Watching her in the mirror, I watched the crisscross of emotion upon her pretty little face. The eyes reflecting the horror of what was happening, but rolling occasionally in sheer pleasure, a constant torture of her inner soul. It was an intoxicating cocktail of emotion on which to feed. I could sense desperation determination and the a sense of loss….reaching with one free hand I brought it round her teal hair and pulled in back, exposing her ear and the delightful curve of her neck. I took the other hand an slide it up her body, cupping a pert breast with its pointed crown or rose colored flesh through with the silver circle passed. Squeezing the firm mound, forcing the nipple to greater prominence upon her chest as I played with her. I spoke then, admiring the way her stomach rippled with each thrust.

I let the magic form a shaft within her so that now she would be pierced by both of us every time she lets herself be impaled it will now be on both of the shafts at once. But the reward, the gentle rub upon her clit, a constant stimulation as she reaches bottom, the faster she puts herself into it the greater the stimulation….I lower me head to whisper in her ear while I watch her face in the mirror…enjoying her reactions even more than the sex. “Ma petite, you do this well….It is only fair that the faster you pull yourself up and down on my shaft the greater the pleasure will be….perhaps the pain will go away…yes….is it not the way of your species, that the female may experience pain, but her chemistry if excited enough soon turns it to pleasure?”

The smile twists at my lips, the gold of my eyes beginning to swirl even as my skin glows slightly in the mirrors….ahhh the sensations that this human female provides….yes…..I drink of her….the emotional cocktail a sheer delight for its complexity….I nod at her, grinning…..waiting for her latest response even if it is without words.

Fri May 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Tears streamed more and my pace remained the same. I didn't want pleasure or pain, but I certainly didn't want the two to blend, it would be too maddening, and this was hard enough as it is.
"No..."

Sun May 27, 2007 3:16 am
Profile YIM

I can feel the conflict with her as I feast on this rare elixir, savoring it. Does she truly understand how exotic it is…this desire and the reluctance to embrace it. I thank the gods that have allowed me on this planet to savor one such as this, to drink the food that is offered. I feel her slide upon my shaft….pulling her self off and then sliding back into her tight hole. Each inch grips me like a vice…. Sending vibrations through me making it harder to not show my enjoyment….my pleasure.

I brought my hand up to her cheek and slide a finger down the trails of water that slide form the corner of her eyes. We as a race did not do this, and so it was a strangeness to us, to see this crying, no doubt a weakness for their race. I licked my finger tasting the salty essence of her, enjoying both her distress and her desire. Gently I pull upon the ring at her breast a single finger through its circle, while I squeeze the lovely mound of flesh.

“Oh ma petite, this salty water….what is it for….is it the pain, the pleasure or both that brings such to your eyes….”

Sun May 27, 2007 4:58 am

I said angrily as I continued to slide back upon him, feeling almost like my entire body was being torn. Between the tugging on my mutilated nipple to the dual violation, it was like my worst nightmares were being realized.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM

A surge of energy radiated outwards from the pale body as it pulled itself up and down upon my flesh. I licked at the sensations…anger….once again rode as the dominant emotion. All from a simple question....I enjoyed this torment...but much... much more remained to be done. to push this one to the brink. She need not know that my abilites were better than most of the others of my race...

A curl of me lips, almost feral as I knew then the thing that would hurt this one. I had so much energy from her ….learned so much about her as her tortured emotions slid about me adn I feed from them. Closing my eyes I pooled the swirling maelstrom and gathered it together, then I focused upon my index finger….sliding my free hand downwards over her shaved mound till it stood upon the hood that hide her….pushing it back till my finger touched her, then gathering up the sweet little nub of her clit, pushing finger and thumb together to trap and pinch this most sensitive of places. Yes, it might hurt, but it would allow me to do what needed doing.

I let the energy swirl into and from both of my index fingers. One upon her clit, the other upon her nipple….no doubt the initial surge of energy would hurt just like the grip did…but I pinned her body against mine with my arms, stopping her movement as the sweat ran down her. I let the energy course into her, watching as I mapped the neural pathways of a female human for the very first time. I could see the tiny red sparks as they traveled to her brain, pain in those...tiny blue ones of pleasure as well, but fading. It was exciting this chemistry and what it did. I might have trouble creating it....but if it was there I could enhance it, push it and stop it....the more practise, the better I would become. How long we sat still I will not know, but time was irrelevant, I had a need to dominate this one like no other I had ever feed from or taken to my bed. I belivce she screamed and groaned as I learned her ways, but I will never know. magic has a way about it that can leave someone entranced as they work it.

I was learning even as pain cascaded through her body….then twisting it I forced it into the pleasure centers, teh reaa the blue ahd run to before disapperaring. Mapping the paths and letting her own chemistry take over. Chemistry so that for one moment my touch was filled with pleasure. Then twisting my fingers on her flesh I let back the angry red ….another twist then the pleasure of blue….chemistry…human chemistry…I grinned as I learned her body…it was the best I could do, but it no doubt would take her breath away….oh ma petit, when pushed I would learn and make her dance to my tune...…yes…

“Ma petite….is that better….which would you prefer…no….I give you both, a life on the edge….pain becoming pleasure, and pleasure becoming pain till you cannot live without both of them at the same time….” Let her tremble in my arms…I pulled me self slowly out….then rammed my way back inside, letting the sensations alternate at ever faster rates between pain and pleasure. The energy cost was large….oh but I hoped so worth it. I would work her now like she had never been worked before….in time I would be able to control each point of sensation…mixing them…the smile on my face growing. She would wish she had given me her lovers name when all was done, but I no longer really cared, instead the night had grown far more fun.

Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 am

My body lied to me, I know it. I focused on myself, not on my body. My mind was what would keep me safe. My mind was the last bit of shelter as my body committed a total betrayal.

Sun May 27, 2007 10:28 pm
Profile YIM

I let each hand add to her torment…I could feel the lust growing in her body….the despair as well. I sucked in the energy of her at a rate that would sustain the magic…just. But some where…some time soon she would overwhelm my needs an desires and fill me fully. I could see the blue flickers fill her body….red being overwhelmed…even changing to blue….This was not something I had planned, was not part of my destiny with her…It was as if the body had finally yielded, overcoming pain to pool like a liquid ocean deep within her belly.
I gasped as I watched….watched my magic alter itself out of my control. Letting the spell go, I closed my eyes an simply played my fingers across her flesh, playing with the sensitive clit with my thumb while probing her moist slick tunnel with my finger.

Another hand upon her breast….I squeezed, whispering into her ear..”Ma Petit…you may cum…your master accepts your need…..” a light chuckle…wondering if it would postpone her any longer or not…laughing because I carried not as my cocks head expanding in the tight confines of her round tight ass. Her time had come to be filled with a Sidhe’s ancient and virile seed….

Mon May 28, 2007 9:12 am

I said through gritted teeth. My mind and body were almost totally disconnected. It was borderline ethereal. Like I was no longer connected to anything. I was never one for out-of-body experiences, but it sure as hell felt like I was going to slip into one.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:01 pm
Profile YIM

With my hands were they where I picked her up an on off my throbbing shaft, then slamming her down upon me, the tight confines of her passage sliding along my pole like a tight vice of hot moist flesh. The magic flowing from my fingertip into the most sensitive bundles of nerves she possessed. The glow pushed outwards casting a bluish tint to the room much like a television does when it is the only light. Silver hair swayed and sparkled….the knot in me middle moving slowly upwards.

The second time I picked her up and let gravity slide her down me pole, this time the magic inside her pussy spreads her lips wide….pushing its way inside her at the same time I fill the other hole…filled and ready, the walls of her pussy pushing against the thin membrane and the knot of cum that slides upwards along my shaft.

I gasp, air rushing from my lungs sending a papers circling in the room, enhanced by the magic of the moment…my skin a darker blue that lights the room with its own light, my sliver hair flying around my head as the eyes sparkle in gold…..the knot exploding inside her….”ride me …hard” I hiss in her ear….a slap to her red ass….the hand away from her breast as I lean back and send the tendrils of energy against the great ball of nerves at her clit…..blue sparks fly across her body….I gasp again…..Laughing….pleasure gripping me again and against as the hot seed spills into her narrow channel, oozing out to lubricate my shaft within her…….

Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next