View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Lovers Betrayal or not...(Linnis, Swamp Fox) 

Post A Lovers Betrayal or not...(Linnis, Swamp Fox)
Linny says - This one wasn’t even my fault! Well, it sort of was, for the whole not-wearing-panties thing Sondra got me hooked on, but that wasn’t what I got in trouble for. It was, in fact, the student whose head was under my skirt pleasuring me in the hallway that got me in trouble. She escaped punishment by running once she heard footsteps, but my hot sex was leaking fluids onto the ground below me, and it seemed the Professor disapproved of my mess.
“Stupid fucking Professor. She needs a good eating-out, it would relax her. I didn’t even get to be finished off.”
I muttered as I walked into the basement and looked around apprehensive. Nope, no hot nymphomaniacs greeted me this time, so now the waiting would begin.
It was a bit chilly down in the basement and a bit creepy. If it weren’t for the fact that I met the love of my life here, I’d hate this place, but the memories of Sondra were too good to let go of. Still, the bitch Professor was on my mind too, sending me down here for ‘making a mess in the hallway’ and ‘causing a disruption’. She was the disruption, but I was fine. Well, for now, anyway.

Swamp Fox followed the young girl from the Building were she had been reprimanded by the Attractive female instructor the whole time listening to her mutter something about stupid professor…..Oh, such insolence, to take it and squash it like the bug these little humans were, to crush it gave him great glee…..Oh yes, she would be punished. This was just the type of brazen little girl that needed his ‘touch’, and too think she had broken two of the rules…..

He licked his lips, tasting the air for her essence, so close she had been….the sex still heavy about her. Oh, such a delectable little creature, the teal hair bouncing in the gathering darkness, the pale skin glowing, and yes, those other sure treasures that resided under her school uniform.

Amazed then when the all common fear did not well up from that center of humans as she strolled down the steps…..it was as if she expected something else here in these lower levels of pain and suffering….was she one of the brave ones, or just unfamiliar…perhaps the rumors were wrong and the girls no longer dreaded their punishments…..this would not due, if his class was to be effective they would have too dread setting foot in this small hell.

He watches as the other monster stealthily lowered him self from the ceiling behind her in the dark dank corridor…..Well there was room for two, he would feed regardless. But it was fear she needed to feel now, and there were ways to make it happen.

Raising his hands in the air he spun the necessary energy, commanding the wind to obey.

A cold breeze ripples the dust upon the floor before the small lithe figure, her uniform gently blowing. Frost forms just ahead of each step, the moisture in the hallway suddenly freezing. Tendrils of air, in little puffs and wisps crawl over her skin like a dead lovers caress….then a single tendril flicks across the wet seeping center of her, its icy caress sure to be noticed….Perhaps the requisite underwear will be remembered….

A whisper then upon the breeze….”welcome………..welcome Little Linny to hell”.

The door opens just up the hall to the right, its faint outline barely visible on the gloom of the hall.

Linny says - I let out a small gasp at the cold wisp of air passing over my moist sex, and felt almost drawn to the open door. I found myself walking there, either out of curiosity or the lust that chilly gust rose inside me.

Eyes sparkling in the low light, oh yes, this one will take much time…very brave she must be…the tendrils of air had done nothing but cause her heat to rise. Watching each of her small steps, anticipating a future when she offers those perky young orbs to him, soon offering her lithe body to use as he will.

He notes the earrings, unsure of their metal…wary yet wondering if she has earned them from another master, or are they merely baubles…..What other places are pierced…and who….it is necessary to find out.

The voice plays on the cool breeze, “so little one, how did you earn the baubles that pierce your skin….any others your master should know about?” What will her body look like as she earns the gold, given for the passing of each circle, the gold he would like to adorn her body with…making her a living toy….”come inside and play” the voices masculine whisper fading to the breeze itself.

It had been awhile since he had such quality to work with, not since that young sweet thing in the desert…oh, focus he thought, this island offers much.

He redirects the breeze, to flow from behind, a gentle nudge to the room and the silver equipment that is his trade. As he passes Angel in the hallway he whispers in a low voice, “she has three points of pleasure, I’m sure they are better filled if we work together”, not sure if he can truly trust the other….but nothing seems amiss.

Linny says - Linnis scoffed lightly, ignoring the odd breezes. She gave herself, her very soul, only to women, and so if she had a 'master', if wouldn't be someone with a cock.
"More women than I can count. And if you think for a moment I'm going to call you 'master', you can go fuck yourself. Which would be a nice change from raping me, I think."

Oh yes, such defiance and spunk. But would she break in the end or bend, only time would tell.

Gliding closer, the light glow from his skin casting an eerie shadow upon the walls as he approaches. Eyes dance red and orange, as if something burns deep inside. Closing the gap, till he towers over the diminutive figure before him. So small, yet so feisty, filled with fire, fire that will no doubt burn bright in ecstasy with the proper applications of control. Large hands shove her with force from behind, pushing through the shoulder blades, not caring if she is damaged by the force used to direct her towards and through the open portal. Will she roll, stumble or fly, it matters naught.

“I would rather a willing little one, but you push the limits…..I will master you, as I have mastered many before. If you’re good…. I may give you to a woman, but that is only if you learn and respond appropriately.”
the anger riding close on the voice, displeasure echoing heavily.

Yes he looked forward to ringing her neck in the simple plastic collar, perhaps he should ring other things as well, till she squirmed and begged for the ability to have any touch, woman’s or mans….

Linny says - I stumbled forward a bit.
“I have a woman already.”
I was the lover of Sondra, and the closest thing I had to a ‘master’ was my ‘partner’, Kimmy. I had a lot of other meaningless sex, but those two were to whom I belonged.
“So, I don’t need to behave for you. Now, what was I saying? Oh, yeah – fuck yourself.”
I would never want the touch of a man, not without serious drugging. Men disgusted me, and I was already happily in love.
“You can make me submit to lust or scream in pain, but you will never break my spirit – I will not call you ‘master’.”

The door goes quietly shut behind her, not a sound but her own breathing in the bright spaces. Swamp fox glides through the now closed door, and thinks, his form almost lost in the multiple images washed out in the stark play of light and chrome. Only his eyes remain easily distinguishable.

Upset with himself for letting the human female get to him, he reconsiders his approach, she will not control the tempo, not this short lived creature that time is so valuable too. Analyzing what has transpired, letting her words roll through his head.

"speaking then to no one in particular, "I wish time would slow down in order to truely enjoy this banter.", then looking at the girl, letting the breeze whisper in her ear, caressing the outer lob, "ah, Ma Petite, I do not know how to Fuck Myself, perhaps you can show me..."

Linny says - I couldn't help but find myself distracted by the curious room, only half-listening to the creature. I looked at the floor, which reflected the image of my dripping pussy back up to me. Figures, of course, that a monster would design a room like this.
“I’m sure you have tentacles or whatever, why don’t you shove them up your ass, remove, repeat.”
Something about this particular hellspawn bothered me, maybe it was his attitude, thinking he could turn me straight, or even bi.

“bah, the room has no tentacles…..for all your talk it is interesting how it always seems to turn back to some phallus,….now enough, who is this love of yours, perhaps I need to understand this bond, this selling of ones soul to another?”

The room goes colder, soon every breath come out in a cloud of frost, stirring the air itself. He lets the icy fingers continue to explore her flesh, to work their way against cloth, the slide across vulnerable flesh.

He notes scent of her, the telling aroma of sex and lust wafts heavily for his sensitive nose upon the air. Will it be enough to merely take her, forcing to do what she loathes....well it is punishment she deserves, but it is her mind he wishes to punish even more than the body, and in so doing to feed.

Linny says - I shutter slightly and feel my nipples harden in the cold wind, but attempts to ignore it. I wouldn’t give up Sondra’s name, I would protect her from the sick beast after me.
“You think I’d tell you what her name is? You’re more than overconfident, you’re dillusional.”

Watching the young girl as the fabric of her blouse tents in the coolness of the room.....imaging just how tight this lithe body will be once he is sheathed within it. Every tilt of her hips, her walk, speaks of someone that has possibilities....someone of an inner sensual nature.... enjoying the scent of her.

"Ma Petite, do you not think that I already suspect who she is, (subterfuge is always worth the risk, especially when it can be backed up the thinks to himself) that I could not find out? I sense you would do much to protect your 'LOVER'" slowly drawing out and emphasizing the word as if it disgusts him, the air vibrates to the rhythm of his laugh....Just what would you do to 'Protect' her he wonders, seizing the key she has handed him.....

Without a sound he moves to the wall behind the large desk, his eyes glowing against the brightness of the room. The wall seems to part issuing forth a plain grey box, a rose, and coil of rope. Turning to the young girl with her now perky nubs showing through the thin fabric, goose bumps forming on her perfect skin, he continues as if time has no value….

“You humans are interesting, speaking of such things and thinking that I would desire it from you. Is it not enough that I am not a man, but Sidhe….more than male. I do not seek your love, for we are not equals. …. I wonder though what you would be willing to do for love? " ah love, that quaint human emotion, so weak and misguided...His eyes glided over to the portrait at his desk....never again he vowed, never again.

Linny says - I laughed a bit at the notion and shook my head a little. I wouldn’t give up her name, and if he knew it, then I lost. Sondra had been here far longer than me, she understood that unpleasantness happened with disturbing frequency here. So long as it wasn’t my fault, I was fine.
“Sidhe, male, whatever. All useless to me.”

“Ma Petit, useless?.....Need I remind you that you here to be punished….for two infractions, both of which have contributed to spoil the cleanliness of my abode and so added a third”, looking at the puddle of ooze upon his spotless floor between her shapely legs, “At any rate, in this punishment you have a choice. I currently believe that the greater punishment would be to gather your lover to my office and punish her, letting you watch, letting her know it was because of you that this misery is to be delivered upon her. All the while you can helplessly watch…or…” letting the words trail of, watching the gamut of reaction cross the pretty little face and wondering if further measures will be necessary. Will she yet risk the chance her lover is known, or bend…..

Linny says - “Or what?”
He couldn’t know, could he? And if he did, Sondra wouldn’t blame her, she was sure. Sondra understood and loved her, and would be in this position herself had she had the attractive girl offer to pleasure her in the corridor. Still, to spare her pain would be so important to me.

“Or, you can willingly…. mind and body….submit to the proscribed punishment, is that such a bad choice….?” Smiling at her, disarming and real…..practiced for ages and on countless humans. He still holds out hope, as he sets the objects down on desk and walks over to the large video screens, touching one of them…..A sexy female voice reverberates through out the room, full of youthful exuberance, you have accessed the emergency student locator service, How may I may direct your request.’

“Oh, Ma Petite, Should I have her paged?” He grins now, one of triumph, like a Cheshire cat that has its mouse firmly cornered. Wondering silently to him self just how trapped she really thinks she is.

Linny says - “You have no idea who you’re looking for, and I’ll never submit to you. The body you’ll take either way, but my heart and soul belong to her, and no male can ever win either, not for even a second.”
I spoke spitefully and in protest. I knew my body would betray me sooner or later anyway, but no man could lay claim to my being. I was resolute in my orientation, and my lesbianism was unyielding.

“Did I ask for such?, no I don’t want your love, just submission to me for a time…To utter the word…to make that submission to my will final….and then initially to see you Fuck yourself”

Oh, won’t she be surprised his sly grin spreading to his eyes as he turns to the video screens, “Student locator cross reference for utterances of the word love…and sounds of love making in the vicinity of Student Linnis Takasei, cross reference results for last 14 days”

“To bad, Ma Petite, that should seal it for your lover.”

Linny says - “Do you have any idea how many girls I ‘make love to’?”
Honestly, I would have rather said fucked, ate out, and whatever else. “Making love’ seemed a corny sentiment to me for most of my encounters.
“You’re lucky if there’s a student I met that isn’t on your list.”

“Ah, Good Bluff Ma Petite”

The lights fade then go backup, the door appearing in the wall, a sudden beeping filling the room from the video screen, ….”Request….click, request…click, request…click”

While all movement has been slow and drawn out, Linny notices the sudden speed and bound of Swamp Fox, in a heartbeat he moves to the wall and brings a fist down, a shimmering blue flash connecting with the wall in a resounding thud. Eyes glow like two red flames, livid anger filling them.

“There is a malfunction in program 34zxc, stored message files are being deleted to preserve system integrity.” Curses erupt from the insubstantial figure, echo off the walls to fill the room in their anguished dementia, “You Bloody Sod…..AH…Sod off, shit for nothing human technology”

So close, so close he can feel it…why does it always come down to having to things the hard way, the way that takes his own energy. He can only hope her supple body will provide more than it takes. Perhaps she has missed most of this carnage, and there is something to salvage.

“So now Ma Petite you are to submit to me and begin to frig yourself.” The well practiced plastic smile of sincerity riding on his face, hands flowing down his body as if to smooth physical cloth back into place. “The room temperature increases with each minute, slowly, though still frigid by normal standards. Watching carefully, he has to wonder if she really has his bluff figured….but then he always appreciated smart women in his bed far better.

Linny says - “Frig? You mean fuck myself? Hard to take a big scary rapist seriously if he says ‘Frig’. If one of your kind threatened to ‘frig’ me into unconsciousness, I’d just laugh at him instead of running or anything.”
Although not entirely sure what just happened, I was fairly sure Sondra was safe, so I had no reason to comply with his commands at all.

"I see that you are trying once agains to anger me and I who have tried to be such a gentleman about the whole affair of your punishment....Ma Petit, you should be ashamed, after all that we are about to share...But I tire of the foreplay. Now I will enjoy exacting my punishment, hearing your moans of surrender if only for the time we have together. Later you may have your lover back…..of course I will find her, it is you that will lead me to her, no doubt you will be unable to avoid the love of your life." He laughs, for her benefit and his, "Yes, to know who you cling to so courageously, so that I too may experience this woman that is so cherished. She must be a great lay.”

Twining the rose about the band of string he secures the two together. Humming out load an ancient ballad of a lass and her soldier while he works, admiring it for a moment then he opens the plain grey cube. Carefully he dips the end of the rope with its entwined rose into the inside of the box, withdrawing the end. You can see the slickness of moisture on the surface of the entwined objects, glittering in the light. With his left hand he closes the cube and whispers something low his lips moving in some unintelligible whisper that fails to meet your ears.

That done he glances up at you and winks, lips move as if in toast. Eyes close for a brief moment as the words tumble from his strong masculine lips. “may the wild rose and rope of one….spin their coarse of yearning fun, female demon blood in soaking, improve thus the brides full stroking.”

The rope begins to move towards you. Transforming it self as it runs from his large hands becoming a thin line that wriggles in the air, twisting and turning. Colors bounce from the line in sparks, the red of a rose one moment, the yellow of the sun the next. Faster and faster it moves, the intervening distance growing smaller with each passing second. The air dances once again across your still cool skin, the room having returned to a reasonable temperature.

Linny says - “I love her. The sex being amazing is just a bonus.”
I hissed at him before my eyes went wide at the puzzling site of the rope, shimmering and colorful. I took a few steps away from it as it moved closer to me, trying to keep distance between me and it. I didn’t know what it was, but given who controlled it, I doubt it was going to be docile.

Mirth overtakes me at her predicament with her love, “Ma Petite, If you love her as you say then you will want her to enjoy what you are about to experience” letting the words sink in relishing that for the first time she has taken a step back…..

The whisper of energy that was once a rope coils its way across her skin, each touch of its surface a soft finger running along her pale skin in a caress of pleasure. At each and every point one of the myriad of tiny sparks hits flesh it becomes a set of soft full female lips, gently plucking at the flesh it touches. Slowly the rope coils its way up and over the right ankle, playing along the soft sensitive skin about then splitting into several threads, three continuing upwards on the right, two on the left. The last of the coil leaves his hands, heading for the diminutive little minx, with her big talk and angry words.

“In magic, there is always a trade, perhaps Ma Petite you might learn of magic other than that wickedly sharp tongue of yours….”

The smell of wild rose permeates the air……he wonders just what was that scent she wore when she came trying to remember it once again. He would learn as much about this little minx as he could, it would make each of their future encounters that much more fun.

“Care to learn what is in that little spell, or have you guessed…A wager, by the time it hits your neck……You pleasure me willingly if wrong and know only pleasure, I let it gain pleasure from you if not.”

He summons his will, the spell having taken a great deal out of him in order to keep the girl from noticing even as the light of his skin fades some….she will yet beg for him.

Linny says - “I pleasure women, not he-beast-rapists. What’s the wager?”
I closed my eyes tightly, tying to ignore the lips on my flesh. I don’t know what the terms are yet, and it’s reasonable he won’t let me decline, so I had to not change the status quo.

“Oh, still trying to get under my skin are you….the foreplay is exquisite, to deny yourself….but I see you still don’t understand. Rest assured I will not rape you, which I promise on my word as a perfect gentleman. “

As he speaks the wisps of energy climb higher on the quivering legs of the young woman. The tendrils of pleasure slide around her thin legs leaving a trailing caress of kisses. As she takes yet another involuntary step back she realizes they do not inhibit in any way her movements. Like her lovers caress they tease her calves…climbing maddeningly slow letting the sensations coalesce fully upon her mind.

“As for your question, time is a wasting Ma Petite, The wager is telling me what is in the spell, what will it will do….. and if you are correct by the time it hits your neck I will ensure that the experience is solely for your pleasure. If not you will be faced with what is for you a most unpleasant dilemma………You pleasure me willingly and know only my pleasure or I let it gain pleasure from you as it will.”

He chuckles to himself, it brings him pleasure to keep her mind at war and angry with her body as it begins to betray her under the spells relentless touch. A large part of his game….for truly her body will cry out in need, they all do….it is only a matter of time.

Linny says - Okay, he would get to see me fuck myself, I lost that struggle. The little kisses were so arousing, and I was so far already, I reached down and hiked my skirt a little before sliding a finger inside myself. I was so close from before, it shouldn’t have taken me much for me to go over the edge.

He watches in rapt attention as she raises her skirt to reveal the tight center with its damp pink nether lips. Tiny hands dance over her bare mound, lust flares in his mind seeing the small fingers work into her tight pink wetness. To think how tight such a lithe body will be, his own cock grows heavy with his desire, no longer slumbering, lengthening one of hand lengths long now….. He must see her without the clothes that stifle his view. He drinks in the starting lust, feelings its power against his skin like the caress of a familiar lover….humans would never understand.

Walking closer for a better view, going to his knees before her, his large hands reaching forward as the words tumble from his lips. “Let me help you with that”, Linnis is uncertain what his hands move for, the clothes or to replace her hands upon the sensitive flesh. As she look at his eyes trying to discern the intent she watches as his eyes sparkle, the gold and orange flecks begin to dance within the pupil.

Five tiny wisps of energy trail up the thighs of Linnis, the wisps of energy play across the backs of her sensitive knees, a dozen kisses against each then climbing higher still, playing across her sensitive inner thighs and the slick juice still present from earlier sessions being built on even as the tendrils disappear under the short school skirt top. Somehow they miss her sensitive mound marching around her own fingers and hands, ….could it be on purpose…could it be because she plays with her own body…the mirrors reflect back to Linnis’s wide brown eyes a sheen upon her skin like that of a pair of stockings, a red and yellow shifting riot of color, sparkling in the light. At the bottom it completely encloses her legs in a constants soft sensation of hands and mouths, at the top the pattern is still like a pair of wide fishnet….each of the newly formed holes slowly closing.

Linny says - My fingers moved more vigorously in and out of me as the wisps passed me over. I wanted to complain, but he was already getting the satisfaction of watching me do this, how could I give him any more? How could I justify that?

As he watches her wet sopping fingers plunge in and out of her pussy, he grins, Feeding on the lust she generates. Turning the energy into a ball blue sparkling ball of magic his touches it too the skirt and top, gently pulling backwards his victim can no doubt see the threads....reeling them in while she continues to pleasure herself the soft moans upon lips.

More and more thread fall to the floor, as the remaining clothes diminish in every increasing size. The glow now covers her, caressing each and every inch of her body in an embrace. Her own actions and that of the constant caresses and kisses upon her skin drive her to the brink of no return.

Suddenly The caresses cease to be replaced by a hundred pin pricks of pain just like her body is wrapped in the branches of a rose. Waiting for the screams of pain to subside....

"Ma Petite, did you think it would be that easy...no Ma Petite, the rose is a very interesting flower, perhaps my favorite." the caresses begin again, the kisses upon her flesh growing. "Now, who is your lover...otherwise it will happen all over again, and again, and again."

Linny says - “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
She shrieked in pain. It was like heaven then hell, pleasure than intense pain, and she was thankful the wisps had not chosen to travel inside her. When she finally was able to speak again, she stopped playing with herself, less excited and more angry.
“Fuck yourself.”
She repeated, clearly far from broken by his little stunt.

“Ma petit, Such anger….but you must admit you have not been very cooperative so far.” Looking at the young girl, now naked but for her shoes and socks, sweat from her exertions traveling down her body in rivulets determined by gravity and curves. The face red and livid a contrast with the rest of her…..”I don’t suppose you want to willingly fuck yet?”

The caresses return, this time with renewed vigor, the strands touching full lips at each end of her lithe body….little by little they move a fraction inwards….

Linny says - “Ohhhhh….”
I gasped in pleasure, but knew what would be coming next. I shook my head though, and spoke through gritted teeth.
“Like hell.”

“Oh ma Petit, you are sooooo refreshing, to think that I get to continue to play with my toys” Stepping back I savored the fear, the hatred and the lust she was once again feeling, closing my eyes and drinking it in….my tongue ran its way across lips in a way that was like the savoring of a fine wine. For this one had it all.

I looked back at her and noticed the earrings once again…yes there were more appropriate areas for those to be displayed, a small manipulation would be all that was required. Walking and then kneeling next to her prostrate body as she withered upon the floor in the beginning stages of passion, her nipples hardening nicely the breast quivering as fingers worked their magic upon them.

Placing a hand upon her ear I prepared to unclasp the piercing. “Ma Petite, these are so beautiful, much like your body….but they have a better place to be displayed”

Linny says - “Bastard! Don’t you – ah – don’t touch those!”
My hatred rose dramatically at just the thought of a man touching my earrings. I knew, though, where he would move them, and that thought did scare me a little, but I hid the fear behind the hatred and gave him a glare, letting the hatred even overshadow the lust.

I sniffed the air and smelled as well as felt the hard emotion run through her even as the pleasure tried to interrupt it. I opened my mouth to savor this taste once again. It seemed like maybe I should give her a small chance to redeem herself, otherwise this was truly going to be fun. Taking my hands back for a brief moment and Rubbing them together I watched the furrowed brows knit themselves even harder before proceeding.

“Oh my, oh my, I seem to have hit a nerve, maybe Ma petit IS sensitive, I tell you what make me a deal to not touch them….what shall you give me in exchange?” Cocking my head to the side and running the lock of hair from before my golden eyes. I smiled and looked at her naked body longingly.

Linny says - A look of panic and defeat crossed my face. To disgrace the earrings or to give up my will. I took a moment to consider it, so lost in my mind my occasional gasps of pleasure barely registered. I closed my eyes and said a silent apology to Cassie before looking at him.
“Fucking pig.”

With barely contained mirth, I looked at her, to think that the key was some silly bauble that hung form an ear. Oh to have stumbled upon it quite by accident, this truly might be a fun night. “Ma petite, we have already established my lineage, and many other of my more distinguished qualities, now”….reaching with a hand and letting the trinket rest upon my index figure, then playing with it….”my dear, the answer…for I think that my magic will forever alter its form to make it work for what I have in mind.”

How long could I toy with her as the feelings bubbled and boiled inside to be played across her attractive face, to see the lips quiver and the brow furrow, a mental torment the like of which I never would have guessed could exist for some mere silver and jewels? I tasted the nectar of emotion that spun about the naked body whose surface was being pleasured even as I spoke….the anguish it must all bring. To know you’re a trapped beast and the fox is circling, seeing the weaknesses exposed one by one, wondering when the jaws will snap upon weak flesh.

Yes, it would take a large concession on her part, after all I would much rather do what I had in mind to start. To see the trinkets flying from there new masts would be a treasure indeed.

Linny says - gritted my teeth. He would fuck me either way, I knew that much, but still, my identity superceded my loyalty to the symbol of my earrings.
“Fuck you willingly? You know what? Take my earrings, and shove them up your ass!”

“ma Petit, such truly vulgar language for a lady, I would hate to have to remove your tongue…it can be so useful and without it what would you do with your girlfriends?. But I thank you for giving your permission, though I suspect that even as the pleasure enwraps you in its embrace we should prepare your body for what will come. “

With that I got up and went to the desk to pull the chains that would hold her to the floor on the central dais. An alter of sorts that could be raised and lowered within the room. I liked chains as they had weight and made sound as the girl moved within there cold impersonal embrace. Holding them in my right hand I looked once more at the naked pale body with its teal hair wither upon the floor. I noted the way the hair lent itself to flow outwards form her head in a splendid halo of teal, it spoke of life, the life that one such as this could give my race.
The tendrils of power still playing there caressing touch against her skin. Summoning the spell I bent it further to my will, the wispy tendrils playing now around her exposed and hardened clit. Working them to tease the nub to life and make her clench her fists against the floor in pleasure. More tendrils to stroke past the pink and puffy wetness of her slit, to find the entrance to the treasures of a women and slide there way inside….expanding then to fill the space and push it wide, setting up a rhythm of a stroke going in and out, expanding and contracting in a never ending wave….slow at first, letting her feel the full effects.

I let the tendrils push against the muscled whirl of her anus, creeping a single slender stalk to push against its slowly yielding surface….wondering how long it would take for her to welcome this new embrace….laughing at the result of eventually yielding to it . Yet it would take but a word and no longer would pain be the result of her pleasure, though of course this one might learn to welcome the pain, to see it as pleasure eventually…and that too would be a dark twist to her life…would make her able to endure even more.

Yes more might be called for, bending back to the desk and removing the three wooden phalluses, gifts of the deity of fertility. Perhaps these could also be used, each one larger than the other, the idea of how to use them, to allow her the choice. I looked at her again, relished the time she would be ready for me and stepped back around the desk to come before her, the clink of chain sure to reach her ears in spite the pleasure she was feeling.

The rise and fall of her chest with there firm breasts, round and full of promise. The nipples growing hard while the wisps of magic played across their surface. Bending one wisp to my will I had it squeeze a little harder, waiting for the response…. How would the body react to my latest moves….I set down the chains and the phalluses, watching for her next response.

Linny says - “Oh Oh god!”
I had used anger to stifle pleasure, to shroud and manipulate what I was feeling, all to keep myself from being too pleased, but I was losing that battle with the wisps latest advances on me, and soon found myself rapidly approaching the orgasm I had managed to prevent before. Unaware that my thought was aloud, words unintentionally escaped my lips.
“I’m going to cum…”

Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 am

The magic would react of its own, the spell continuing on its track until I altered it yet again….But the words were like a sweet nectar to my ears, though once again as the body began its journey the spell reacted, suddenly the wisps grasp tightly to her breasts, squeezing hard across there base causing the nipple jut upwards on distended flesh. Thorns pull against the flesh….like those of the rose pulling against the skin of a unwary gardener, seeming to pierce it in a thousand places…some even now inside her wet and willing pussy.

As her body withers in pain I reach for the earrings and remove them, holding them in my palm, turning them over and over in my fingers all the while talking to the girl in a soothing tone, “Ma petite, this can too end….the pleasure can be reached without pain, without frustration, you and you alone hold the key….” I watch as the sweat trickles done her forward, her lips pursed in anguish and feed on the energy…wanting so mush more the sweet nectar of her orgasm, but willing to settle for less for now.

Slowly the pain subsides, the body no longer wracked by it….another spell and the chains snake forward, each finds and ankle or a wrist, the silver clasps closing with an audible click. I wonder if she will submit, hope for it, but doubt clouds my mind as I watch the figure slowly relax a bit….watch as the tendrils begin once again to warm the flesh and play across it….waiting, waiting, ….I have years if need be…years normal humans all to soon pass away in. No doubt she will eventually need food, water…Her body will live, even as it betrays her over and over again with its own needs.
xxx---------------

Linny says - I screamed again as the magic returned to leasing me. The bastard! What had he done to my earring? What had he done to my breast? Were I able to move, I’d kick, I’d fight, I’d resist. All that seemed pointless now. Now, I was helpless, but my will was steel against the lust of my body, keeping my mind from giving in as well.

Bending over her still gasping body I grasp the deflated nipple and begin to play with its surface, watching as it responds to the ministrations while once again the ball of energy forms in my other hand, warming the earring, changing its form slightly to that of a ring. Bringing my mouth down I let my breath flow about her turgid mound, playing across its surface between my finger and thumb. The tip of my tongue flicks once, then twice as I feel it grow long and hard. The time is right, I lean back and the green glow of magic flairs once again as the cold metal pierces her sensitive skin and bonds together in a continuous ring of gold.

I look down into her eyes an not the fire of hatred, feel it rising from her. “You came her to be punished not pleasured, but the choice remains yours…you can still beg for the pleasure that your body truly seeks and be humiliated by it and now it in your mind as punishment or.” I then reach behind her head, propping it up in my grasp while I run my other hand over her breast and let the newly formed ring slide into my finger. Pulling it upwards I let her see her distended nipple pierced by the unyielding circle of metal, a single sapphire riding the top of the ring. “I can merely twist this new decoration a little, playing with it as It should be played with for one that needs to be punished” I demonstrate the effect of a twist on her, watching her eyes, wondering how much pain she will endure before she finds the pleasure is better company.

Linny says - My eyes closed as I let out a loud scream, but once he released and my scream quieted enough for me to answer, I answered the only way I could.
“Never.”

“I am truly saddened by your answer.” I gave her that little look as if I would not like hurting her, “so you will pleasure me while not receiving the pleasure that your body truly seeks” I looked into those brown pools that glinted with the fire of her stubborn nature, “I know better than to change the orientation you enjoy in your sex…..” I looked back down at her breasts, and the new ornamentation that dangled from them. I gently shook the right one, letting her feel the heaviness of it, the gentle tug upon her nipple as it danced. “I can adorn much for your lovers touch.” Soon I would flip her over and let gravity do the work of showing her what this would feel like…..soon enough.

I let the magic continue to work her body, to caress it like a hundred lovers mouths upon her flesh. She would know pleasure through everything I did to her, which, mixed with the pain might well be humiliation enough.

Linny says - Part of wanted to give in, to just let it go this once, but as long as resistance was an option, I had to take it for Sondra. I stifled moans at the magic and tried to shake it off, though, after one orgasm from this, it was hard for me to resist the magic.

I noted the look upon her eyes, the slight softening as the spell worked its magic across her flesh. This time there would be no orgasm….not until she knew me well inside her. It was the thing that might just break a part of her, to know she could give a man pleasure and in so doing find pleasure as well.

I shifted the spell slightly, letting the succubus blood set the scent. Let her smell her lover, and her lover’s pheromones. Every succubus I had ever known had a way about them, a way to get to their victim. This should make it much more fun. I was slightly upset to have not thought of it earlier.

I gathered the three wooden fertility symbols and the small silver simple chains, each one with yet another clip. Moving back to within her field of vision, I removed my clothing. No, with this one it would not be a seduction, in fact it may cause even greater fear, to see the monster she no doubt thought I was and what I most likely intended. If I could not drink of pleasure, I would drink of fear and pain.

I set the fertility symbols down on the floor between her legs, each one a different size and shape. Each symbol resembled a Sidhe man’s anatomy, long ago carved of from an ancient tree of life, the ones my people worshipped. Since they came from men my size they might be a little large for one so small and petit. It was no matter to me, I set the long thin one first, and then a second the size of me, the final one was thick with small silver studs the size of a blouses buttons encircling its shaft until the came to its large blunt head.

Finally I took the silver chains, a clasped a clip on each of the ends of the one to each of the rings that pierced her nipples. I took the other clip and reaching between her legs gently smoothing the small flap of skin back, reveling her sensitive clit, the center of a woman’s joy, the one thing I was sure her lovers had played with and brought her great pleasure with. I set the clip about her base, exposing the small nub to the air and any touch I wanted to give it. Just to make sure she understood the position she was in I lightly flicked my tongue across its sensitive top. “Do you now understand were you are?” Hell might very well be preferable.

Linny says - “Some sick fuck’s rape chamber!”
I had now crossed back a little from hatred which kept me safe, to fear, only a little, of what his next move might be.

“Ma petite, such language, If it was truly rape then why have you already orgasmed and withered on my floor?” I watched her eyes, sure to see a hint and twinge of humiliation in that, “And to think I have yet to pierce any of your many delights with my body.”

I let the spell continue to work its magic against her body, against her anger to fully humiliate her until she begged for my touch. I still had the fertility Icons to work…

“Ma Petite, as I was saying earlier, please note the fertility icons, I have no doubt you have enjoyed the company of similarly shaped devices in your own daily life. These have similar functions, I however do not need to touch them in any way for the joys tht they can give a female body.” I waited for just a second, perhaps it would sink in, she was not stupid. “all you need to do is tell each one where it is to go, and it will do so, should you desire my own services instead of the services of these than merely state so and it will be done…..oh, yes they are designed to work the females of my species, who are a bit larger. I suggest you pick wisely”. I smiled picking up my favorite one, the one with the silver studs. “This one” gesturing so there would be no misunderstanding, “has some very special functions, each of the studs is capable of independent movement, so enjoy.”

I began the spell, sure she would curse me the entire time it took me. It would be interesting when she discovered that each of these icons could connect with the neural pathways of pleasure and induce the proper chemical reactions in the brain to stimulate it with shear sexual fervor and joy. It sometimes took a great deal to entice a female of our race to mate, the chance of death in the act of birthing a child being as high as it was. These exquisite heirlooms were truly rare and passed from generation to generation along the male line like sacred manuscripts. Yes, she would soon be begging to be pleasured by the real thing, it was the one catch of using them, it was why the females of our race did not….true satisfaction could only come from the release of male seed within the females vagina. Till then she would remain unfulfilled though constantly tottering in and out of orgasmic release, never sure why she still wanted more.

Linny says - I moaned lightly and closed my eyes tight.
“What if…. If I don’t choose?”

“Ma Petit, to not choose is a choice….should you not choose then the choice of chaos will be made for you, a completely random choice.” I could see that already the old spell was beginning to once again have its effect on my target. I lie down next to her and let my fingers absently stroke her flesh reveling in its smoothness, its softness. She was a lovely creature, made even more so by the blush of her first orgasm. I admired the pert breasts and their full nipples with the silver ring through each. I lifted her head so she could see down her body to the hovering symbol of fertility, its long slender length ready. “It readies itself, you do not have long to decide before it strikes….If you would like my suggestion I will give it to you for I know were each of them was designed to enter a woman.”

Linny says - Physical resistance was not an option any longer, it was now purely mental. I would only
concede so much and give in so far, only as far as to get this nightmare to end, and to bide time until this hellspawn’s weakness became known to me.
“Where?”

“Ma Petite, It is like music to my ears to hear you speak these words”, I smile at her Lifting a finger to her lip in a soft touch or warmth, “you are ‘bout to experience something few earth women have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. I assure you that over the next few hours you will experience pleasure like never before.” I look the teal haired wonder in the eyes, “yes, I can see the fire building within you, fight it for as long as you can but the outcome was a foregone conclusion when you walked through the doors to get here….”

The spell continues to play across her body, the tiny mouths hunger on the offered flesh. Tendrils squeeze and play over her skin. No doubt the spell continues to evoke feelings of pleasure and lust….time, all I have is time.

My finger traces a gentle line down her body, down the front of her between the quivering breasts with there hard proud nipples, down her flat stomach, to slide across her smooth and hair free mound sliding down the middle of her slit, pushing back the petals of her pink and wet lips. Gathering the sweet nectar of her first orgasm upon the finger, I dip it slowly into her. “Yes, it is long and thin….I suppose one could guess the best place from just that, an no it is not where I touch you now….a little lower”. The finger slides against the pucker of her ass, its surface liberally coated with her juices, coating the opening and then sliding against the swirl of muscle, sliding inward enough to pierce the opening and pave the way. “Ask and it shall enter you in any location, but here, “pushing against her opening is best, you just have to say the words….take me in my ass”

Linny says - “I will not!”
I scream. My hate and fear were enough to keep my desire at bay for now, but as the spell continued to please and the beast continued to violate, I wondered if I could last much longer.

I shook my head like a best friend would for a wayward mate, silver hair swirling about me and settling on her chest in yet another soft caress to add to the others that played about her smooth pale skin.

“Ma petite, you ask for advice and I give you a sincere and honest answer” I removed the finger while the phallus danced in the air, its movements seeming to grow more agitated. I knew I would not be touching any possible opening with the magic charge that came from the wait. “there is no way for me to guarantee which of your opening it will seek if you do not answer….for to not do so invites a completely random location.” I let my hand slide along her hairless mound, slide over the hood that protected an earth woman’s most sensitive point, feeling the heat and plumpness that indicated she was as turned on as I. Gently I slide the finger along its base, watching for the tell tale sign in her eyes she was aware of my play, of my desire to see her cry out in pleasure once again. I laughed inside, ‘Fight it all you can, the end will be all that more splendid little one.’

Linny says - “Ah! Bastard!”
I wasn’t sure what to do, he seemed to take pleasure no matter what I did… no, I’d take the consequences of resistance. If he would enjoy it either way, I had to continue resisting.

Laughing I watched the storm of emotions play across her face….”ma petite, please watch…resist me all you’d like, resist your own pleasure for I find it truly a laudable goal on your part, but entirely silly, for I do enjoy this game…the longer the better.” The fertility idol suddenly began moving sliding between her spread legs…sliding against the pink puffy lips of her sex, glistening in the wetness of her bodies fluids as it began to push its way in. Smiling I looked into her eyes…”well, the others will be a tighter fit now, but this is not a bad thing, you see it means that you are capable of having children…and that makes you very valuable indeed Ma Petite….very valuable”

Each little thrust would let it move further inside her, pushing against the wall of her pussy, finding the nerve endings and sending the magical energy it held into the walls of her sacred hole. She would know pleasure from this the likes of which she had never known in any man’s or woman’s arms. I grinned, letting me hand wonder across her shorn belly, watching as the wood sprouted another protrusion that began to seek her clit, soon it would dance inside her and be rubbing her sweet sacred spot.

The next one began to raise itself into the air….Would she actually request where this one would go….It would indeed be a difficult time should she let it choose of its own leaving the large studded one for her ass. I could only guess if she could truly handle it there…though her mouth would have great difficulty as well. It might pop a jaw in its need to be in her….I shook my head knowing that this might have been far easier on her, but she had chosen, and chosen poorly.

Linny says - “This one can go up your ass!”
I screamed as the one inside me already gave pleasure. I almost hated myself totally for the regret in my mind, wishing I had sent the large studded one to my pussy. Then something else dawned… children? Was he going to impregnate me?

Such spirit, yes she would breed well and true, over and over. She was just the type of human female that would save my dying race from their own folly. Watching the phallus plunge within her I longed to be there as well….ah soon…soon she would beg for me for the mind always turned to the need for living flesh.

The second branch of the phallus began to vibrate as it sought out Linnis’s clit, intent to do its job and reduce her to a moaning puddle of lust, willing to do anything to have release after release of orgasmic bliss. The second phallus, slightly larger than a normal human trembled in the air, preparing to strike.

“Ma Petite, your second decision is at hand…..were would you like this one? All you need to do is beg for it and it will go there.” I slide round to rest her head upon my lap, the hard thickness of me behind her head. This way she could watch the Phallus as they hovered and moved towards her, into her. My hands played in the short Teal hair, slide along her jaw. Smiling I watched the eyes cloud with lust then fight it off only to cloud again. Oh yes truly a prize worth gaining when the slave ships departed for the outer worlds.

Linny says - “I told you…”
I gritted my teeth, fighting my own pleasure as much as I could, fighting with everything to keep where I was mentally. .
“Shove it up your ass, you poorly-hung son of a bitch.”

Shaking me head sadly I watch as the phallus moves forward an dives in next to the other….Smiling then as it confirms her suitability for the mating pits. I watch her face as the phallus begins to push against the swirl of muscle, pushing it to the side and sending the impulses of pleasure long her nerves. Each emotion runs across my skin, sending tingles of energy into me from the hate, the pleasure, the contradictions that run heavily in her. Soon they will grow more fierce, as the pleasure causes yet another orgasm.

“Ma petite, I am sorry but it appears that I am not on its list of a proper ass….seems it finds you far more palatable, I must applaud it on its taste, surely you must agree as well. I chuckle letting the thrusting phalluses to their job, the spell playing across her skin….me own hand sliding along her breast, squeezing and enjoying the offered flesh. Playing with the new nipple ring by gently pulling on it. Soon her mouth will be full, so I bend down and kiss the full red lips, enjoying their feel, sliding my tongue along them.

Linny says - I leaned in a bit to take his tongue into my mouth, and summoning all the force I could muster, clenched my teeth around it hard. I was taken, but would never be broken. The scars need not be visible to be permanent reminders of that.

Ok, she was going to know that hurt, the sudden gurgling howl was enough of a sign….spells in a haze of pain were difficult, it was far easier to just jab my fingers into the crook or her jaw and press till the jaw opened in shear pain and I could extract and heal myself. Concentration for all the spells failed me, left her for a brief moment free of the torments as the inert wood just sat still inside her and the thousand mouths fell dead.

My fingers sought the pressure point as the warm coppery tang of me blood sank into her mouth and spilled against my own. Anger rose up in me, I’d finally had enough of this one, this mongrel. Once her mouth opened and I had healed myself she would pay, and pay dearly.

Call me wicked, I don’t care, but I wasn’t into my own pain, only hers….thankfully I could feed on the hate and lust as it mingled about us and set a slight shimmer to my skin. She had crossed a line, and there was no return.

Linny says - My mind welcomed the escape from the haze of passion and my eyes fixed on the demon in the room. I wasn’t a worthwhile target, I wasn’t going to submit, perhaps this would be the end of it. The hope for escape brought a smile to my face, and I decided to add a bit of insult to injury.
“Who’s the bitch now?”
Oh, he had marked me, pierced my nipples with memento of my former flame, but submission was not an option. No, because no matter what happened next, I had one. I had made the son of a bitch bleed.
“Let me go.”

It took a moment to answer, my hand still in the crook of her neck and jaw. I summoned the coalescing strands of energy and wove them…slowly the red drip that ran down from the corner of my chin to fall upon the hard floor stopped, I could feel the glow about my tongue as the energy corrected this last little problem.

I looked down at her, the smile coming to my face as the fingers of my hand closed about her windpipe, burrowing their sharp hard ends behind it. If I pushed much harder, there would be more than a bruise tomorrow and the admin would be mad at me. This one was about to learn her place in my world. Even as I checked myself, so badly wanting to simply crush the windpipe…the only thing saving her was the potential she could breed another generation.

“Who is the bitch now?” I parroted back, knowing she would struggle to even voice the answer let alone breath. No doubt, there would be something snappy back. She would now know nothing but pain, unless she finally submitted, of course it would come from begging or simply her body enjoying what was forced upon her.

Linny says - “Do it.”
I said softly, small smile playing on my face. If any of these creatures were given the ability to end me, one would have already. So, I taunted, now enjoying the idea that though my freedom was out of reach, so was what he desired.

“Ma Petite, as you wish I will happily do it,” the gaze a sneer “thank you for inviting this upon your body, it is everything I awaited.” Carrying not what she may think she meant, it was on how it could be interpreted that was important. She had given me permission to take her.

I breathed in deeply testing the air as I released her body…so much easier with the row energy that now poured from her body to garner the magic needed. A battery to be used and discarded….after it contained no more. But this one had strength…the strength to bear much and many…I laughed full and throaty as the blue energy swirled about my fingertips lifting her entire body upwards…chains soon dangling. This time I kept the magic strands to keep her hands and legs from flinging that chain in my direction…once bitten learn, twice bitten the foul.

Suddenly I flipped her then letting her down again till the magic reconnected the chains to secure her in place and she was on all fours….”oh ma petite you do not know how happy it makes me to hear you say those words…to think you will fuck me….” The small silver chain slides across her back and attaches itself to each piercing…magic picking up the center and placing it in my outstretched hand. I get behind her sliding my stiff cock along her lips, gathering up the wetness from her first orgasm before I position the bulbous head against her tight opening.

“I am going to pull on your reigns, the pain will force you back….if you wish to avoid pain then I suggest you start now, pushing back onto me because you are going to perform this act one way or another my dear…one way or another.” I give a small quick tug on the chain as you would a horse so that she may know a small measure of the pain I can cause her if she does not move.

Linny says - I rationalized it as I cried in pain. This wasn’t me losing. I couldn’t have escaped this fate. To give him what he wanted was the only choice I had, and as long as I kept my freedom in my mind, as long as I kept that steely wall between my mind and my body, I would not have given in. I let myself be pulled back onto his member, and I let out a loud scream of terror as it happened. Part of me wanted to just die there, but I had left my mark, I had won. This, this heinous act, was his revenge, but I had proven that I would never be his.

Her tight channel slide against me, then over an around… just the thick bulbous head but it was a triumph of sorts to have her actually move. A thick stew of emotions swirled about her in an invisible cloud. I fed…oh I fed and now I felt for the first time what I had longed for since she had walked through that door and had shown me her potential. Even now the emotions that came from her were strong – confidence, revenge, defeat…pride, yes that one was perhaps strongest…yet maybe in the twisted emotions…maybe she could yet learn her place and not be broken. If she did break then she would never last as breeding stock.

My hand came down on that firm small ass hard and flat. Smacking her as I gave her the reign to move forwards. “Ma petite, this time push back harder…you need to learn to move and make it pleasurable for at least one of us…even if you do not wish to enjoy me in my pleasure with your own.” With a small slick of my wrist the chain was pulled, signaling her to push backwards again, to requench the my sword in her hot wet sheath. So tight…so wonderful.

Thu May 03, 2007 7:16 am

I cried out in pain again as I did what he motioned for me ot do. What was the point of suffering more pain than I had to? I slid back hard, causing me to cry out in pain yet again. At this point, pain was all I had to look forward to.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun May 06, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

Oh the feel of her tight pussy is sweet ecstasy as her tormented emotions flow across me senses. The tickling sensation of her pain warm upon me skin…..so stubborn, but such sweet revenge for the bite I had endured earlier. If she could survive this she could survive any childbirth and the rough use of my race as they breed with her.

“Ma petite, every time you cry out brings joy to me heart…..do you not now despise you decision to forgo the pleasure that could have been yours for this instead?” My hand down hard on her rounded rump to force her forward and away, drawing me out of her….another flick of my wrist to force her back, the chain hocked to the new a lovely decorations that adorn her breasts, baubles that somehow hold something significant for her. Continuing till she learns to pump all on her own, my own torso rigidly still, enjoying the physical and emotional feedings that swirl about my flesh and the room…..

At some point I will force pleasure upon her….or she may overcome the pain and it may turn to pleasure….this race is a strange one in many ways….

Sun May 06, 2007 7:55 pm

I gritted my teeth as I kept pushing back to avoid further unnecessary pain. I was definitely not enjoying it as much as he was, but I didn't have a choice. There might still be a way for me to leave an impression yet, but I'd have to make it that long.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon May 07, 2007 4:48 am
Profile YIM

I could feel her move against me, a smack of flesh against my own as her ass my torso and I felt my balls smack across slit between her legs. Ah, Linny, so warm and smooth inside as my rigid cock slide between the tight vice like grip of her muscles as they squeezed every inch of me. Very nice indeed, no doubt each push back was difficult given the size difference between us. Yet she was doing well. With a grin and a sudden lightheartedness I knew would grate across her sensibilities I spoke, “Ma petite, you are very talented at pleasing a male….very good indeed….you should be proud.” Her silence an interesting change to the verbal sparring of earlier…yet I missed it and there was no better way to tweak her. “ohhhhmmmmm, yes faster now….yesss”. I rub the red pattern of handprints that blazes on her rump. At first, my hand began kneading that well toned ass in a massage that slowly moved to a lighter caress. “yes…..so strong…..such good breeding stock” My eyes admiring the way her back flexed as she pushed back. It was time to switch the game. “SOooo much for you to learn….we do so enjoy the pain of our partners in sex, and you have done very well….it will only be better when I cum to your pain…I do so hope your pain lasts that long”. It would be interesting how she took the news….playing with your food is always such a fun game! Oh yes…she had much to learn about our ways.

Mon May 07, 2007 8:05 am

A slow smile played across my lips. Oh, his pain hadn't ended yet, not at all, but I did what I could to hide my scheming mind behind my winces of pain. He was right, though, biting him earlier was the most satisfying thing I had done all day, including the beauty that got me locked up here.
"Better... with... women."
A response through gritted teeth to his first comment is all I would give him. Oh, to end his hunt, that might be a crueler punishment for him than to have bitten him.

Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

Laughing at her joke…well yes, I did have to agree with her…sex was with women. I pulled her back, feeling the tightness of her as she struggled back upon my thick cock. “oh ma petite, on that we can agree….this is much better with women….I would never dream of a man here….no women are breed for this, it is there duty, their obligation to please men and you do it soooo welll…..mmmm.” already I could feel the length of me grow more ridged, the end of me expanding a bit more in her tight channel….so close now….so close….yes, when she was in our breeding pits she would have the my seed within her, but then it would be different, then she would come away with child. No doubt a strong one, and then she would learn what it was to be a woman. I did so look forward to that day. Revenge would be truly sweet.

“Faster….wiggle your hips, turn them for my pleasure.” A slap upon her ass, none too gentle….I would not tolerate her indiscretions being this close to my own pleasure. No, even the tang of her anger and torment brought a delicious flavor to this meal. Pulling the chains to cause her to move faster, showing her who was in charge should she dare rebel…..

Let her live this in pain I thought.....

Tue May 08, 2007 9:29 am

My teeth were still gritted, but again, I did as he wanted. But I wasn't about to let this be the end. Oh, no, I would have another bit of revenge, and it would taste sweet.

Wed May 09, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

I chuckled, the sounds lighthearted and in complete contrast with what this human may think should be a normal reaction given what I was doing….which was nothing more than eating a rather tasty meal, the sex was a bonus, not even desert in the way of my race. We looked so human that human expected us to act like them…this one would never realize…unless…..the smirk brought a crinkle to the edge of my mouth. A glow to my skin that begin to show upon the floor tiles

“If you mean the sex Ma Petite, I have no doubt that is what you believe, however, with a little more training I’m sure you will be quite good. Perhaps, when you arrive at my planet we will allow you no women until you prove yourself worthy with men. I can place it on the manifest that way…. “ This time I laughed, long and throaty as she pushed herself upon my shaft, “I can tell you all these things because when we are done you will remember nothing. I do so like this campus….but I assure you that when the time is right these memories of our time together will be reborn…I will not let them go unnoticed forever.” Let her ponder that….yes let her truly know that she is far less aware than she believes. Bending over I licked the back of her spine, sliding my tongue up to the base of her warm sweat covered neck. Continuing in a whisper “the fun part is even in your hate, your loathing, and your love of women I feed just the same…..what you feel is all your problem, it matter naught to me, so long as it is strong.” The emotional energy swirling about my head, so close to the source if it I was, so rich in nutrition it was. Savoring every morsel of her essence for a moment, I didn’t make her move…seeing if she would continue and for how long…..mmmmmm, yes, so sweet this one that hated me and wanted her vengeance, yes that too swirled about her like a maelstrom….so strong a source of energy….

Thu May 10, 2007 6:01 am

Well, at least I wouldn't remember this nightmare, but he would. Oh, he would. Maybe the bite didn't do that, but I would still have my victory. But I couldn't keep going on like this, in order to get where I needed to be, I had to give a little... which, knowing I wouldn't remember, was a tiny sacrifice. I slid back against him hard, and let a moan slip out. Was ir real or forced? I didn't know. But I wanted him to think he broke me. He seemed to sense my emotions, so he had to crack me a bit for it to work. I had to let my lust loose just a little, let it control me, dictate my actions, and let my body find it's pleasure. As long as my mind remained isolated, protected my my steely resolve, I would be fine. Yes, that's the ticket. To let my lust rule me for just long enough to strike.
"Mmmm... Might a-as well enjoy it then..."

Thu May 10, 2007 7:05 am
Profile YIM

I drank in the swirling storm of energy her anger, her resentment, her hatred. A smooth an bitter cocktail as my skin continued to glow all the brighter. My steely pole of flesh sitting just barely sheathed in her tight moist pussy waiting for her response. Suddenly she pushed backwards, the length of me sliding inside that tight vice of flesh, bumping and grinding its way until her ass hits my thighs and torso with a load smack of flesh on flesh. A moan comes from in front of me along with another swirl of emotion…but this time, this time there is a sweet undercurrent. My tongue swirls about my mouth as I physically react to something only the metaphysical can feel. Yes, there is a tongue beneath it all, a new flavor being added to the stew that is Linnis. Lust is there….still barely perceptible but rearing its wonderful scent and taste.

Letting go of the chains I give her her reigns….to see what will happen while I continue to verbally tweak her. “Ma Petite, it is so much better for you to have arrived at this conclusion…mmmmm, but if you are truly better with women I will indeed be envious. Why don’t you show me what you are capable of and make me truly jealous that I was born the wrong sex.” I gather in the energy she gives me, waiting to see if she will continue or not…..

Fri May 11, 2007 6:01 am

I had the role to play, and to pray enough of me was left when IO finished.... I glided back and forth on my own along his member, letting soft moans escape my lips and the lust build within me. Perhaps I could make him wish he was a woman, and if not this way, then in others.

Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Oh the movement over me, the delightful bouquet of emotion….it was all combining to cause me to have to concentrate solely on keeping myself in control, to last till she had cum again…..and add my chorus to our mutual enjoyment…..perhaps…..I arched an eyebrow, watching her move on and off me…..mmmm.

An epiphany, brought on by her words, scary that it hadn’t hit me till now. She enjoyed women, and if human medical understanding had reached some of the reasons behind this strangeness in their race…. With a stroke of me hand down her back I gathered up the sweet sweat that trickled and pooled in the track of her spin as she worked her body onto mine…taking the swirling energy I offered the sweat that contained her pheromones…female and human. A sudden slow breeze over the two of us…..a mingling of human and alien chemistry. New solutions emerged, tinted alien, but female to the palette if one was sensitive enough to them. I was, and the mix drove me harder than ever….a elixir of joy….would that it hit her as hard.

Humans, I scoffed to myself, chemistry could define them. While not a perfect match between our species, humans were the closest in the galaxy and for that reason capable of carrying our young. Now my essence, my pheromones…masked as female would tease at her subconscious, pulling the strings that her body needed even if her mind knew better. Now the pheromones were not female human and alien male….but all female….a strange palate for her to gather in. It would be interesting if the pheromones of our females had any affect on Human females….Most human females felt it strongly with our male chemistry ….would she feel it as strongly with a females?

Sat May 12, 2007 1:37 am

It was disturbing how easily my body had given in, easier than ever, but I maintained my control, my discipline. I let moans of pleasure escape as I rode hard and fast against him, just waiting for a chance to strike him, to leave him in screaming agony.

Tue May 15, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next