View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A walk in the what? (Yoko) 

Post A walk in the what? (Yoko)
Thirteen was bored. Then again, he did get bored easily. Being a monster that roamed the Campus just wasn't as exciting as he expected it to be. He missed the thrill of the hunt, the true blue feeling of an actual rape. Here in Shokushu, there were plenty of other monsters to contend, ones with more impressive features than the one-eyed blob. He found that most of the time, his artificially added advantages weren't enough either- what use was an aphrodisiac in a school full of girls who were obsessed with sex?

Thirteen shifted, invisible from plain sight. He was in the dark, dusty basement, nodding on and off. It was an unfortunate predicament- he could never really catch a girl as of late. Luckily, he detected the vibrations from a pair of shoes. Thirteen stretched out his tentacles.

Here we go again... he thought to himself, as he prepared to launch himself at the girl he'd identified as "prey."

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Post Re: A walk in the what? (Yoko)
Yoko had heard rumors of the dreaded basement. Most of the rumors were that the basement was used for disciplinary purposes. Yoko being rather curious and bored, Decided she would go explore the basement to kill some time. The lightening in the basement halls was rather dim. Yoko figured it was to keep the girls sent down here for detention of balance. Stopping in her tracks she could hear the echo's of moans, chains, and screams all mixed together. What exactly goes on down here?

Yoko quickened her pace, passing the doors closer to the basements entrance. Her school shoes making soft clicks on the cement floor. Having traveled into a deep part of the basement, she was beginning to wonder how big the basement was. Now in a quieter part of the basement, Yoko dared to open one of the doors. Stepping inside the old door shut behind her causing Yoko to jump a little. Looking around she could see why the basement had so many rumors.

Instead of walking back out the door she walked further in. The room was filled with all kinds of submissive, and masochist items. I guess since were on a secluded island. They can get away with cruel and unusual punishment. She had noticed how much dust had accumulated on the items. It suggested the room hadn't been used for some time. Then an idea popped into her head. I wonder if the school has an S&M club. It seems the school has enough rooms down here to accommodate such a club. The young woman was still looking around, but she had this feeling of being watched.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:36 am

Woohoo, thought Thirteen, bored. Two of his tentacles raised to strike like snakes. He never fucked unless he REALLY needed it, and if he didn't fuck someone now, he'd probably suffer from blue-ball syndrome. The tentacles struck out, pushing the girl into some of the rope-based contraptions. He felt like fooling with the girl before he actually got down to the fucking.

He never did learn not to play with his prey.

He remained invisible, all of his tentacles swaying about as he crawled along the ceiling, wondering what his prey would do next.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Yoko bent over to look at a grouping of ropes hanging from the ceiling. She had to wonder what they were used for. That's when she felt a very intentional push. Yoko yelped, as she was pushed into the ropes becoming tangled in them. Trying to wriggle her way free, the ropes would catch on to her body.

It wasn't very long before she was suspended in the air. The ropes restraining her arms, while holding her legs open. A few ropes had managed to tighten around her small bosom. Other ropes seem to be holding the girls skirt up. Her firm rear was on display, as a rope somehow manages to get it to press against her sex, and wrapped around her waist.

Yoko stopped wriggling mostly due to becoming aroused from the ropes rubbing up against her body. How do I manage to get stuck in such situations? Letting out a sigh her eyes looked around, for the person, or from her experience in the forest, the thing that had pushed her. "Hey somebody help me! I'm trapped and can't get myself free!" Hopefully staff, or some wandering girl would here her, and come to her aid. She doubted the chances, but it was worth a shot.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Oh great, thought Thirteen, realizing how lazy he could be. I can just take her right here and now. Thirteen sighed, a bit louder than he thought, but regardless, he loosened the ropes holding her up. Might as well throw in some foreplay. Yeah, that might be fun. He found it odd how used he was to staring up girl's skirts now. He almost failed to appreciate the liberal of the girl's most erogenous spot.

When did he become such a dry sack of balls? He was bored out of his mind with his favorite game- screwing with the girl before you screwed her. What more could there be to life? Then Thirteen remembered his adventures when he last left Shokushu. Why did he return?

Oh well, live in the present. Live in the present.

Thirteen loosened all the ropes so that the girl would fall back into the ropes she'd landed in earlier.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 am

Yoko could feel her body suddenly drop down. Looking a bit confused she slowly pulled herself out of the ropes. Hearing the sigh made her look around, as she fixed her skirt. Why do these skirts have to be so short? She wondered as she backed away from the rope contraption. "Who's out there?" She called out to the room having heard the sigh. It was probably a bad idea to stay in the room. Most girls would of left the room immediately after the rope incident.

Yoko instead walked back to the center of the room. She didn't see anything on the floor, or in the corners. Looking up, she could see holding restraints used to keep a person in place. Ignoring the restraints she scanned the ceiling, but found nothing. It was probably just my imagination. Looking around she saw something interesting in the corner. Moving closer she would come to an empty basket. The basket was next to a clothing rack holding various bondage outfits.

I wonder how I look in one of these. The single thought caused her checks to flush crimson. Looking around the room and seeing no one. Yoko figured it be harmless to slip one on. Looking over the rack of clothes, she plucked one that looked like it would fit. Placing it next to the basket she began to undress herself unknown that there was something watching.

Yoko bent over to take of her shoes. The short skirt riding up, and revealing her firm rear, cupped in the school's white panties. Placing the shoes in the basket, The next item of clothing to come off was her socks. Yoko let out a small yelp, as she felt how cold the floor was. She pulled her vest off, and folded it before placing it in the basket. Loosening her tie, she pulled it over her head, and tossed it in the basket. Her hands were busy unfastening the button to her skirt, before it would drop to the ground. Stepping out of the skirt, and bending over again the creature could see her bottom more clearly now.

The skirt was eventually folded and placed in the basket. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse she would pull it off. The creature could now clearly see Yoko's small bosom housed in her white bra. Her hands would reach back, and fumble with the bras clasp before it was undone. The bra would be peeled off, and tossed in to the basket. Her bosom bounced slightly due to the sudden movement. Slipping her thumbs down into her panties she pulled them down, while bending over. The creature now had a glance at her sex. Placing the panties in the basket, Yoko would begin to redress.

Slipping on a pair of black leather crotch less panties onto her lower body. Her slender legs were then covered in a semi transparent pair of black stockings. A garter would be fastened around her slender hips, and the clips attached to the stockings. Slipping on the garter like top, as it rose her small bosom into prominence. Lifting the rest of the top up, so two black leather straps around her bosom, as one went between them. She would fasten a choker around her slender neck. The last item was a pair of black leather gloves, which fastened in place by belt buckles.

Now fully dressed in her new outfit, Yoko looked around the room again. Spotting a mirror across the room she would jog over to it, a seeming happiness to her steps. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, Yoko's cheeks turned crimson, as she felt herself becoming aroused. Why does wearing this make me feel aroused? Yoko was lingering at the mirror admiring herself in it.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 am

Wow. She didn't even notice. Thirteen was feeling a bit cheeky now. He now knew that the girl was almost taunting him. And let it never be said be said that Thirteen never backed from a challenge.
"Having fun are we?" hissed Thirteen, as four of his tentacles instantly grabbed hold of the girl's wrists and ankles. "Let's see if we can have even more."

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Yoko was about to go get changed back into her uniform when she heard the voice. "W...who is...?” Before she could finish her question a scream left her lips, as her wrist and ankles were grabbed by something smooth but gelatinous. "Let me go! I'm not interested in your kind of fun!" Yoko was trying to pull free from her captors bonds.

Wait how long has this thing been here? Her pulls seemed to get stronger, as that thought set in. Was this thing that pushed her into the ropes, only to let her go? Was this thing around when she was getting change? Yoko needed to know, as she watched herself struggle in the mirror. "How long have been in here?" She awaited the creatures answer in fear it had been watching her the whole time.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 am

"I'm not interested in your kind of fun."
Psh. Was she for real? The girl was talking with a rapist about how she didn't want to be raped? Who was she trying to kid? Not like complaining changed anything.
"You might not be interested, but I am."
His tentacles stiffened as she tried to fight them. He pulled them gruffly forcing the girl's body into the air, and setting her down on her feet. He roughly forced her stand stock still, her voice still whimpering with terror, "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough, kid. Long enough."

Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:17 am

Yoko could feel her arms and legs restrained roughly, as her body was lifted in the air for a brief moment. She was placed back on the ground, and forced to stand still in front of the mirror. Hearing the creatures reply, her cheeks turned crimson as her head moved away from the mirror. Yoko couldn't stand to look at herself. Not after putting on a show for the monster.

Oh no, that means he saw my most intimate spots. I should of left the room when I had the chance, but now it’s too late. Yoko tested her sudden stiffen restraints, only to see that she could move her limbs. "Let me go! I'm really no fun to play with. I'm sure you could find a bustier playmate. Plus I can't...I can't climax." The last part was said rather shyly, as it was a hard fact to admit. It was the truth though, a truth that was becoming rather painful to endure on this campus.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 am

"Can't cum?" Thirteen was saddened by this, but it didn't really matter to him. He was the one that needed to blow a load, and he was not going to just let this pretty bitch go just cause she couldn't enjoy herself.
"That's too bad," he said, nonchalantly. He pried her legs apart and shifted her sideways. She looked she was walking, and the way her head tilted, she was simply staring at the ground. "Just look at you! That look is just screaming; Look at me. Pity me. Here's the truth- I just wanna blow a load, and you're going to help me. So, just play along, or get raped in a more... violent fashion. Your choice."

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 am

Yoko could feel the creature controlling her body like a marionette. She was suddenly looking at the concrete floor. "My, aren't we the lazy creature. Most of the other inhabitants on this island would have probably started all ready. I mean what's with giving me a choice on how you're going to rape me." Yoko's head picked up, as her grey orbs scanned the room. She also caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Well I'm all ready dressed for the part, so I might as well play along. Placing her head back into its original position, as her orbs returned to looking at the floor, Yoko began to squirm a bit. "Well since you gave me the choice, and seeing how it be a waist to not use these toys. How about we go the violent route? You'll probably enjoy it so much more." Yoko was still trying to struggle from her restraints. After all she had to give the impression; she still didn't want to be raped.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:35 am

"Why, that's not a very nice thing to say. I guess I'll need to punish you." A tentacle wrenched itself into the girl's mouth, and began to squirt his powerful aphrodisiac down her throat. "You'll have to swallow that, by the way.
"Now, let's try out a few poses..."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Yoko felt the sudden and violent entry of a tendril into her mouth. What was worse it was squirting something. It wasn't like she had a choice in the matter; if she didn't swallow she would most likely suffocate. The creature would know its aphrodisiac was working, as the resistance in her arms faded away.

I can't move. It's like this fluid is paralyzing me. She could still move her head, and everything attached to it, but from the neck down she wasn't getting a response. She knew if the creature wasn't supporting her weight. That she would of collapsed onto the ground. Yoko could only wonder what this creature was going to do next. After all they were in a room where there were a myriad of devices to use on her.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:55 am

"Alrighty then, let's start some strip-teasing..." The alien forced hands to move by using the thinner ends of his tendrils. Fingers were pulled by the liquid filled membrane, and the girl was soon watching herself stripping. It began with the top...

"See how easy this is? Next up, we're going to put on something different." Two tentacles were still free to manouver the area around them. One picked up a pair of cat ears from a basket. "These look like they fit," Thirteen said, jamming them onto her head. "I'll just have you masturbate while I look for something fitting for you to wear..." The fingers of her right hand began to toy with her clit, while her left hand, now coated with the aphrodisiac, prodded her mouth, as if begging to be sucked.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next