View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 It was only a matter of time... 

Post Re: It was only a matter of time...
"Hmm, a lot like chicken, actually." Luju spoke simply, appearing quite serious about it. Not a trace of humor could be seen on his lips or in his eyes. "Uncooked chicken, maybe. Either way, it's disgusting. But at least I know I don't have to worry about that now, especially when you're rather angry with me." Luju added, smiling as he stood right beside her, pale hand cupping her cheek as he faced her inquisitive stare. "Emotions don't lie after all, so don't go around thinking you found a way to beat me. Not when I can stop you with the snap of my fingers."

"Either way, you're still quite helpless in the face of my power." Luju grinned as he withdrew his hand, snapping his fingers in the process as tendrils of shadow sprang from their hiding places, grabbing ahold of Airi's wrists and forcing them up above her head, the tendrils fusing together as well. With her hands stuck together above her, she was certainly even more powerless. "Beside, who would believe in something foolish like 'love conquers all'? I've separated lovers before, after all. Even forced them to turn on each others, destroying the love they valued above all else. I may be arrogant but it's an arrogance born of confidence in my ability."

Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Airi thought for a moment that her brain was going to leak out of her ears. Chicken? What the fuck does he think he's pulling?

A moment later, things returned from the realm of the surreal to that of erotic horror: Airi's arms were dragged above her head, the skin of her wrists trying to crawl away from the feeling of cloying shadows clinging to her. "Ah, well, at least it's an arrogance you've earned, then," Airi replied, flinching as she shifted her weight, sliding down onto the ridge of the horse which began to press uncomfortably against her engorged clitoris.

She raised herself using the footstraps in response, replying with a faux-cute smile in her ice-blue eyes as she leaned her face into his hand, somehow making the motion sarcastic, "I wasn't suggesting that love conquers all, Luju. I've lived in the real world, after all, not always a setting for someone's tentacle-rape fantasy. Now, not to suggest that you're anything other than a stimulating conversation partner, but sitting here is less than comfortable, so I'd just as soon sit somewhere else if you just want to talk to me. Otherwise, let's get this over with, shall we?"

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Glaring at the female before him, Luju merely snapped his fingers again, and Airi soon found that her hips now refused to listen to her and instead began stepping into the saddles, allowing her to support herself. "That sounds dangerously close to being independent, Miss Vuorinen. I don't quite think you've learned to mind your tongue just yet, so let's begin with... This." The demon smiled as he snapped his fingers once more. And the student's hips began sliding back and forth of their own accord. Her cunt grinding down on the leather-clad edge, causing her nether lips to open against them, and now found her own clitoris being aggravated by the leather pad.

And not only that, but instead of losing a part of herself, her ability to feel had been enhanced. Greatly sensitized, in fact, by the cruel and domineering demon. Instead of what was to be an erotic punishment, the student now found herself tortured by the powerful sensations. "Wonderful, then. Please, sit tight while I find something fun to play with." Luju grinned before approaching a nearby table to go over the fine selection of toys. A moment passed before he picked up what appeared to be a whip.

"Hmm, how positively crude. Can't imagine why some people find... welts... to be sexy." Luju returned the whip down, and instead picked up what appeared to be half a dozen thick silicone balls, each one roughly an inch all around, all of them connected by a string. This, he brought back to Airi with a sadistic grin on his lips. "I wonder if this will teach you to mind your tongue, like I told you to do so before. But we won't know until we try, right?" Luju chuckled as he moved away again to retrieve the bottle he had thrown away and returned with it. "How's the horse, by the way? Not too gentle, I hope?" And in response, her traitorous body began grinding harder, applying more pressure on her already abused clit.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

A whimper escaped Airi's lips in answer to his question as she ground herself unwillingly against the leather-topped horse, her soaked cunt polishing the textured leather to a shine with her writhing. What ordinarily would have been uncomfortable was now a torture impossible to ignore, the brush of the leather against her delicate skin a mind-breaking rasp, and each jolt of her clit against the ridge of the horse sent shocks radiating through her aroused and hypersensitive body, each nerve becoming an electrified conduit of pain feeding infuriatingly into her arousal.

I should not be enjoying this! Airi protested, the target of her rage herself, rather than Luju. Her body, with its already confirmed masochism, and her previously unexplored submissive side both chose to ignore her fury, simply soaking up his heavy-handed treatment and wondering what he would dare do to her next.

She'd be damned if she'd let him know that any part of her was enjoying this, though. "I-- could never complain- that you-" she had to stop for a moment, panting painfully as she continued to lurch atop the wooden horse like a possessed and very horny cowgirl- "were too gentle, Luju."

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:38 pm

"Save it, Airi. You don't mind if I call you Airi, right?" Luju smiled as the girl continued to grind against the horse against her will, hips grounding her clit against the pad, sending surges of sensations throughout her body. "Anyhow! Don't try to pretend and act tough... I know you're enjoying this. You may not show it, but your body, your emotions, everything within you, is screaming out for more. I always pegged you to be one of those independent and resilient type." The demon chuckled as shadow tendrils approached him, taking both the anal beads and the bottle of lube he had in his hands.

"But I guess we both know the truth now. You're really enjoying, despite how much you're trying to convince yourself otherwise, that you're just dying to be disciplined. How positively delightful, Miss Vuorinen, to find out that you actually enjoy being dominated. How does it feel, being submissive when you've been acting different all your life?" Luju inquired as he climbed onto the horse with Airi, seated in front of her, seeming unfazed by any discomfort he might have felt. His face quite close to Airi's own, Luju only smiled smugly, amused at her torture. "Let's add some more fun, yeah?"

The demon snapped his fingers as Airi's hips stopped grinding and leaned onto the saddles, lifting her butt into the air slightly. "I certainly hope you find this... Both unsettling and yet arousing. I'm sure you will." Luju smiled as the anal beads, each one of them now lubed up by the tendrils most likely, began pressing against her anus. "Pop! Goes the weasel, Airi." Luju giggled sadistically as the first sphere pressed against her tight hole, slipping into her rather easily with the assistance of the lube.

The remaining five balls soon followed suit, an audible popping sound accompanying each one, made louder by the spacious room. The six orbs rested within her ass, both pleasantly warm thanks to the lube and making her behind feel rather full, thanks to their sizes. And then, her behind rested back down onto the horse, hips resuming its grinding against the ridge, beautifully tormenting her clit once again. "So, Airi, tell me, tell me! How does it feel? I'd love to hear your perspective on this, brat. Or, and this is even better, snap back at me and lose your sense of sight!" Luju smiled back at Airi, voice full of menacing threat.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:03 am

Face flushed with mixed humiliation and fury as Luju remorselessly recited her own emotions to her, not content to let her physical torment be torture enough, Airi still had sense enough to keep her mouth shut, glowering wordlessly at him instead. She had no idea what she would have said anyway- her pride and comfortable view of herself as an independent, free-spirited woman chafed harshly against her feelings now- her growing arousal as she was degraded to nothing more than a toy. With her turmoil washing caustically at her stomach as flames of lust burned at her will, Airi barely noticed the continuing jolts punishing her poor clit as the psychological torture ate away at her from the inside.

Her body only regained her attention as her hips tilted, again without her giving any orders for them to do so, and she felt the pressure of the well-lubed anal beads forcing their way into her ass. Forcing down a wave of contempt for herself and the demon seated before her, giggling like a child with a new toy, Airi focused on relaxing the necessary muscles, trying to save herself some pain as the thick beads slid inside her.

After her time on the island, she was growing more used to monsters with a fascination for anal, but she doubted it would ever truly catch her interest, and she saw no reason to spare Luju's ego by telling him otherwise.

"My perspective?" Airi asked, getting the hang of timing her words between grinds, giving her time to recover somewhat from the growing agony in her groin. She swallowed her temper and pasted her unconcerned act back on, more comfortable with ignoring her humiliation and her confusing arousal rather than give him a display of her uncertainty, which she knew would only amuse him and give him more ideas for games to play.

"This bouncing is getting boring and hurts like a bitch, the anal beads don't really do much for me, and I'm beginning to wonder if you have no nerves whatsoever in your lower body, if you can sit so comfortably on this thing. That, or someone castrated you, but don't feel bad. I've heard that such men have angelic voices- ironic, is it not, demon?"

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 pm

"It would be ironic if I was actually castrated, yes. But you're just deliberately trying to shift attention away from yourself. And we certainly can't have that. Now... If this is such a bother for you then let's fix that. Luju said in a quite deep voice, as if mocking her insults. And with the snap of his fingers, Airi now felt shuddering surges of powerful sensations growing from both her clitoris and her behind, as if the wooden horse and the beads were now causing her to feel such stronger pleasures. But that wasn't it at all. Such things couldn't simply just begin causing that much pleasure at the snap of fingers, especially when they weren't even part of any particular body and were just instead inanimate objects.

The truth was Luju had simply made her body more sensitive to such sensations, to such pleasures. "How about now? Is that enough or would you like some more?" And with a sadistic grin, the demon snapped again, pushing her arousal to near unendurable levels for a few moments before allowing them to settle down. "Maybe you'd like more?" And Luju smirked as he snapped yet again, pushing her body over the edge as her cunt began seizing up with yet another orgasm, juices sliding down the edge of the horse. "You know what, I think I'm rather getting tired of listening to you. You don't really offer anything in the ways of conversation. So... Shut up and moan for me."

Luju smirked as the student suddenly found her mouth unable to work as she wanted it to, finding it quite difficult to even get a sound other than wild moans and loud gasps out. In the face of Luju's power of absolute domination, there was little Airi could do against him, and she had lost her only way of showing him displeasure at the fact that he now controlled her. Oh, Ai-chan, won't you, won't you just grind harder, for little ol' Luju-sama? Pwetty pwease?" Insufferably mocking Airi now, Luju smirked as Airi's body did as it was told, applying more pressure on the clit as her hips grind against the horse harder, eliciting louder moans from her. The demon giggled again as it began rocking back and forth on the edge himself, seeming to be not bothered by any discomfort. "Oh yeah, Ai-chan! I'm a masochist, thank you. You might not find this comfortable, but man..."

"I'm loving the pain. Say... You're looking rather cute, with all that sweat and flushed cheeks."
Luju chuckled as he held her jaw in his hand again, hand sliding against perspiration, pale skin contrasting against reddening cheeks. "From both the look of you, and what your body's telling me, Ai-chan, you are really enjoying being someone's bitch. How about it, would you like to be my pet, Ai-chan? Go ahead, nod." Luju added, smile widening on his face, as Airi's head began nodding quite against her will. "Wonderful then! I'll make sure to treat you well with all these toys we got here, Ai-chan!"

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 am

Airi furrowed her brows in annoyance as Luju's deliberately deeper voice raised tingles across her sensitized skin, gasping as the pleasure from the toys suddenly rushed past the pain, bathing her body in red heat as she tried, and failed, to keep the lust from her features. The sensations intensified again, so overwhelming that she would have been rocking willingly on the wooden horse if she'd had the option as she let out a deep moan, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building deep within her.

Dimly, she heard, "Maybe you'd like more?" and the snap of fingers. The beginnings of her orgasm burst into something mind-bendingly intense, starting in the muscles of her womb and shuddering all the way through her as she gave voice to her pleasure, unaware that she was tugging on the shadows binding her hands as she pressed herself urgently against the ridge adding the beautiful edge of pain to her pleasure. Eyes momentarily unfocused in the wake of her most recent orgasm, Airi barely heard Luju's order as the defiant part of her struggled to come up with some kind of comeback, something to delay what she was beginning to accept was her inevitable total submission to the demon.

Regardless, she started voicing the pleasure that she'd been frantically denying before, lusty, breathless moans punctuating her grinding. A small spike of anger went through her as the demon reverted to Japanese honorifics- chan? Sama?! - but a growing part of her was pleased at being someone's Ai-chan, and most of her didn't even protest as she began grinding harder, her eyes squeezed shut and the full orbs of her breasts bouncing before Luju's gloating gaze, the arch of her back thrusting them into greater prominence as she used the shadows wrapped around her fair wrists to grind herself into the wooden horse.

Sudden warmth against her skin, and Airi's eyes opened on Luju's seeing him moving with her on the horse and obviously enjoying it, confirming it with his words a moment later. A heated shudder ran through her as he promised to use all of the toys he had on her after her unwilling nod, knowing that ordinarily she couldn't possibly last so long, and knowing as well that she would love every minute of it. His use of 'chan' and 'pet' no longer grated against her ego, for that had been thoroughly buried beneath her libido, which was just fine with being someone's pet, when that someone knew how to handle her so well.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:04 pm

"Good! Let's get to the fun part, shall we, now that you're suitably submissive!" Luju smirked as he got off the horse, walking toward the table again and going over all the fun toys. And without looking, the demon snapped again, leading Airi's body to stop grinding on the horse as the shadow tendrils that had previously kept her hands up released her. Though, her hands did remain bound together by a tight band of what appeared to be some sort of black metal, most likely from Luju's dark tendrils. "Get off, Ai-chan!" He added, laughing as well, as Airi felt herself getting off the wooden horse, her body still under his control.

Despite being dominated completely by Luju, Airi's body had already been through a lot and couldn't help but buckle down, falling to the floor. Luju merely looked to the side, staring at her out of the corner of his eyes, and gave a mocking snort. "Don't quite remember telling you to fall but that suits my needs just fine." And the demon turned around to Airi, holding a rather thick phallic object in his hands, the base of which also had a small protruding shaft as well, presumptively for teasing the clitoris. And with the snap of his fingers, Luju released Airi from his control, allowing her freedom again to move and speak. He could feel less and less anger in her as more and more arousal and lust filled her up, which led him to bank on her being obedient now.

With her freedom restored, the demon smiled as he returned to Airi, settling down on his knees by her. "You know, I really don't get you. You take so much pride in being a domestic terrorist, disrupting the peace, and causing trouble. You obviously pride yourself on being independent." The demon bent down toward her face again, grossly invading her personal space, and snickered in such close proximity as he blatantly demonstrated her loss of control and power. Cupping her cheek in his hand, the demon brought her gaze up and stared back at her, still smiling that damnably smug smirk. "Yet, you seem to be really enjoying being abused and humiliated like this. And don't lie! Your body is practically screaming it at me, you're really getting off on being dominated."

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm

As soon as she dismounted from the wooden horse, Airi felt her legs lurch under her. Luju's will was all that was keeping her on her feet, and in a moment even that wasn't enough as she folded to the ground, testing the strange metallic substance binding her wrists more out of curiosity than an actual intent to escape.

Her eyes traveled over the toy Luju held with undeniable interest, heat welling into her eyes as she waited for him to approach. That lustful fire never dimmed as he drew nearer, deliberately invading her space, and she met his eyes without reservation as he cupped her face in his hand once more, returning his smirk with a coy smile as he spoke.

Airi slid forward, kissing the demon's smirking lips with only a fraction of the heat he had woken in her and drew back with a cheeky smile, replying, "Since when are women supposed to be consistent, Luju-sama?" She chuckled, and went on, "I enjoy causing trouble, and it looks like I enjoy the novelty of encountering someone with the balls to make me pay for it."

Leaning her face back against his hand, she smiled sweetly up at him, enjoying his confusion and waiting for him to act.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm

The kiss was something the demon did not quite get often, especially not when he had put her through what she had gone through. And yet, in that little kiss, he had tasted just a small drop of the lust that burned throughout her body. What was simply lust to other monsters and even demons, it was more akin to LSD for someone like Luju. Unlike the Marquis who only squandered his own power for his own perverse joys, going to great distances to recover from that, Luju was not as impetuously irresponsible. He would savor every chance he got to feed on lust, on temptation, on wild, unrestrained desires. And this female was full of it now, further proof of her newly discovered taste for being dominated.

Discarding the toy for now, the phallic shape clattering to the floor, Luju merely slid an arm around Airi's back, pulling her up against him. And in the blink of an eye, as if she had finally begun to see through an illusion, the human form of Luju no longer remained intact. Instead, trapped in between the deathly pallor of his tattooed arms, held tight against his powerfully built chest, what was once a manageable mess of hair now a wild mane crowned by black horns, Airi found herself held by a Luju that was more definite to his demonic nature. Hungry for the very substance he had been born of, Luju forcefully returned the coy student's kiss, yet it was not much of a kiss as the demon began feeding on the girl's awakened lust.

And unlike kisses, each bit of Airi's lust that Luju fed on only ignited more of Airi's own wild desires, driving her further into her own lust. A truly insidious trick for one as dastardly as Luju. The creature did not break off yet, still hungry for more, pressing more and more of himself against Airi, devouring everything she was worth, swallowing up all of her lust and turning it into more power for himself. Perhaps like the Marquis, he was irresponsible... Unlike the Marquis and his squandering, Luju was simply far too greedy. Finally breaking off, the demon glared back at Airi, gripping the toy he had discarded and brought it up to her wet cunt, plunging it deep into her heated core, the protrusion brushing against her clitoris roughly.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Airi watched, fascinated, as the demon licked his lips, a deep and dangerous hunger springing into his eyes as he wrapped an arm around her, it somehow feeling thicker, more heavily muscled, and pulled her to his chest. She shuddered and moaned into his lips at the feel of his chest against the unsated fire encased within her skin, opening her mouth willingly as he kissed her forcefully, the sensation more like he was trying to drink the lust welling inside her from her mouth. Arousal beating at her, she pressed herself tighter against the demon's muscled body, his kiss taking the flames within her and making them lick deliciously, tortuously, at her.

Suddenly he pulled back, and Airi's crystal eyes went wide with shock as she took in his true form, horns crowning the glare that he now turned on her. She barely registered the movement of his free arm, scooping up the discarded toy and plunging it into her, ignoring the momentary resistance of her muscles as she cried out in mixed shock and ecstasy at the rough intrusion. Her cunt quickly accepted it, tight muscles gripping the toy as if to prevent him from taking it away as she ground herself onto it, the pain of the shorter shaft teasing her abused clit only driving her to greater pleasure.

"Oh...mmm, God, don't," she broke off, whimpering as he thrust it into her again, "don't stop!"

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Spurred further by the female's lustful whimpers, Luju leaned in for another taste of her lust, capturing her lips once again. With her lips held captive by his own, the demon began devouring more of her wild needs, spurring her even further as he slid the toy in and out of her cunt, grounding down the shaft onto her clit mercilessly. The demon's tongue then invaded her mouth, exploring and tasting raw need, feasting on what he desired the most, taking as much as he could from her. And abruptly, he broke away from her lips again, panting heavily after taking so much of her lust and imbuing her with more of his own monstrous lust.

And just as abruptly, the demon withdrew the toy from Airi, denying her the pleasure she wanted. "And who are you to make demands of me, little girl? I do not take kindly to being ordered around... If you want something, you will make a proper request, and you will call me by my proper name. Or I shall punish you further. Understood?" And then, with the tip of the dildo, Luju slid the toy up and down Airi's wet cunt, teasing her with just a taste. Luju spoke softly, calmly stating his intention to deny her what she wanted, desperately wanted, the most if she did not observe his rules, his demands.

No longer playful or quick to respond, the demon would make her pay for each taste of pleasure, and make her pay dearly for them. Luju merely stared back at Airi, no smug grin, no haughty laugh coming from him. "Well, Ai-chan... Your master is waiting."

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Airi cried out in protest as the thick shaft filling her so deliciously was removed, her inner walls clenching shut in the absence of the toy, her entire groin throbbing with the suffusion of blood and desire.

She moaned with need as Luju used just the tip to tease her, the sensation of the toy sliding along her delicate, sensitive lower lips only making the infernal hunger within her worse as she didn't dare to move, knowing that pleasure was but a twitch of her hips away, and knowing that she would never be allowed to pleasure herself without permission.

Crystalline eyes incandescent with desire as she stared pleadingly up into the implacable lines of his pale face, haughty in its otherworldly perfection, she begged, "Please, Luju-sama, don't stop!"

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:09 pm

And with that, the demon allowed the toy to penetrate just ever so slightly, entering Airi with agonizing slowness as it lowered its head along her neck, lips brushing softly against the tender flesh before tracing a line up toward her ear with the tongue. And as soon as Luju reached Airi's ear, he began sucking on her lobe, tongue flicking against her ear. Still having an arm under Airi, Luju shifted her until she laid back against his chest, legs spread as the demon continued to allow the toy to penetrate into her slowly. And with a hand free now, Luju cupped a breast in his hand, capturing the nipple between his finger and thumb and pinching it lightly.

And then, he whispered softly into her eat once he had stopped sucking on it. "Tell me, Ai-chan... Who's my pet? Moan for me, Ai-chan, or I won't reward you ever again." Luju smirked, finally, as he buried the entire length of the dildo into her hungry cunt, second shaft capturing her clit easily. And leaving the toy within Airi, the demon reached into his tattered clothes, pulling out a small device he had pocketed secretly. "You ARE mine, Ai-chan... Body and soul!" Luju whispered darkly as he activated the device, pressing the setting up to its maximum and allowing the toy to vibrate loudly, echoing through the room though it was then drowned out by her own moans.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next