View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 It was only a matter of time... 

Post Re: It was only a matter of time...
Airi groaned softly as the toy inched inside her, feeling her inner muscles slowly expand to encompass its girth, clutching at it as it filled her. She shivered as Luju's lips found her neck, brushing it lightly before devoting his attention to her ear, claiming the lobe within the heated cavern of his mouth. Each touch was soft, an assured possessiveness in the intimacy as he explored her, all resistance gone as she lay bare against his chest, her quiet, lust-filled noises the only other sound beyond the demonic notes of his voice.

He was rewarded with a soft cry of pleasure as he captured one of her nipples in his fingers, the light pinch making her eyes flutter shut as she lay, a lush offering to his lust, in his lap. His voice tickled against her ear, commanding, and she opened her mouth to speak when the entire length of the dildo rammed into her, arching her entire spine and stealing her words as she sought to press back against it, grinding her clit against the smaller shaft and reveling in the pain and the fullness the toy gave her.

Opening her mouth again as she tried to give her master the answer he'd demanded, the heavy vibrations wiped her mind blank as she moaned, her hips bucking and the stimulation making her muscles tighten still further, convulsing as another orgasm rushed down her canal. It drew a scream of pleasure from her as her body moved with the orgasm, her arms straining in their bonds behind her as she writhed in the demon's lap, even that reinforcement of her helplessness feeding into her excitement.

Panting, still shuddering from the aftershocks of the incredibly intense orgasm, Airi looked up into the cold blue eyes of her captor. "Luju-sama, I am yours. Do what you wish with me," she said, her voice breathy and mellow as the toy continued to vibrate inside her, building her aftershocks into another orgasm- and it felt like it would be even stronger than the last. Staring into the lustful cruelty mirrored in his eyes, Airi could feel herself tighten in anticipation at what he would wish to do with her.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Good, because I certainly plan on doing just that." Luju smiled softly as he placed the device down and reached in between Airi's legs, grabbing the string that connected the anal beads, tugging on them softly. With minor applications of force, the demon slowly allowed the thick beads to pop out of her, one by one until they were completely withdrawn. Discarding the toy, the demon kept Airi's legs apart with his free hand, sliding it under her leg and keeping a tight grasp on the female. "Worry not, because I am quite not finished with that hole, Ai-chan. Far, far from it, in fact."

Luju lifted the student's hips slightly, allowing his hard shaft to press against the entrance to her tight behind, already lubricated thanks to the anal beads. "Tell me, how are you enjoying being this submissive, my pet?" The demon smirked darkly as he began sliding his thick meat into Airi, sinking it into her slowly, burying it inch by inch into her warm hole. "Aren't you happy I took the time and effort to teach you my brand of discipline, Ai-chan?" Luju added as he finally finished pushing much of his length into Airi, gripping her waist with one hand as he continued to fondle and tease her breast in the other, now sinking his teeth into her neck and leaving bite marks as a sign of dominance.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Airi gasped softly as Luju removed the beads from her ass, the muscles still trying to clench for a moment around objects that were no longer there. She moaned as she felt the tip of his cock press against her lubricated entrance, the mere promise of him taking her enough to make her vaginal muscles tighten around the dildo buried in her.

Then he began to slide into her, and Airi groaned sensuously as her tight hole was forced wider to accommodate his girth inching into her in one achingly slow thrust. "Mmm... mmm... yes, Luju-sama," she moaned, her body poised with tension, still fighting to accept this newest intrusion and aware that Luju was not yet fully inside her.

His hand tight against her waist, holding her onto him, she squirmed helplessly as he toyed with her swollen nipples, her entire body stiffening as she felt his teeth sink into the flesh of her neck, screaming as he buried his teeth in her, claiming her in another, more lasting way as his.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 am

"Ah, Ai-chan, I've thought of an interesting idea for you. Since you've behaved yourself admirably and done as I've told you to, I shall reward you with a game." The demon whispered into her ear after he had left yet another bite mark, tongue slurping against her ear. Still grounding her down onto his shaft, Luju smirked as he finally finished burying all eight inches of his throbbing shaft into her behind, hand sliding from her waist to her crotch as his fingers began pressing against the vibrator, pushing it into her just a bit deeper. He was going to really enjoy this, the demon knew. Just as he knew Airi would enjoy it as well, though probably not as much as he would.

Grabbing on to the end of the vibrator, Luju pulled it out nearly all the way, allowing her juices to slide past her swollen nether lips, before pushing it back in all the way again, producing lewd sounds as the toy slid against her wet hole. "If you can keep that toy inside you when I come, I'll allow you to make one request of me. Your request may be of anything at all, and I will do it, even if I do not want to. But if it fall out before, then I shall punish you further, understood, Ai-chan?" Luju spoke carefully, allowing his words to sink in, as the metal band holding her hands together floated upward, forcing her arms above her head.

"Oh, and you have to keep it in without using your hands too. Now, here's my order... Keep that toy inside you, no matter what!" The demon laughed as he abandoned her breast, using both hands to grab her waist. Luju smiled as he began withdrawing his shaft from her tight hole, the passage lubricated from earlier, and began to slowly grind his cock in and out of her ass. At first, he moved slowly, and then... The demon began grinding into her harder and harder, forcing her hips to buck against his thrusts. "Think you can keep it in long enough, Ai-chan?"

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Moaning slightly in protest when the demon took the vibrating dildo away, Airi nodded rapidly as her arms were pulled above her head, gasping out "I understand, Luju-sama." The band around her wrists forced her body into a pose that drew her long, shapely body out into a sensuous arc, putting her breasts and the lush curve of her ass on inviting display. Hands suspended in the air, face flushed and nipples standing out in rock-hard points from the full orbs of her breasts, and the handle of the dildo peeking from her soaked lower lips, she looked like a sex kitten advertisement, her Northern features lending her an exotic cast that lent her extra intrigue.

Unconscious of her debasement and feeling his hands circle her waist, she angled her hips back towards him, silently begging for him to take her as the vibrations of the toy inside her tormented her sensitized cunt with sustained arousal. As he began his agonizingly slow strokes, she moaned and tugged reflexively against the band securing her wrists, breasts bouncing as she moved into the thrusts of the cock ravaging her, the double penetration bringing her to even greater heights than before.

Feeling her muscles clench around the dildo buried in her cunt as he ground in and out of her, what was left of Airi's conscious mind wondered why the demon thought holding onto it, especially considering the amount of exercise those particular muscles got at Shokushu, was any sort of challenge. Body rocking as he thrust into her, wishing she could bring her hands to her own breasts and simultaneously loving the fact that she couldn't, she had enough presence of mind to answer between moans, "I- mmm... will try- uhnmmm... Luju-sama."

Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 am

Amused at how the game was proceeding so far, the demon continued to maintain his grasp on Airi's waist with his hands, holding it in place as his thick cock continued to drive in and out of her tight rear. Oh, he wouldn't allow her to win the game at all. The dice were always loaded in his favor, after all. No one ever won against Luju. No one! And she would learn that lesson, only when it was far too late.

"Ah, yes... So tight, so deliciously tight, little Ai-chan... You really should visit the basement more often, you know. A little discipline now and then never hurts anyone!" The demon smirked as it continued to piston in and out, a hand trailing away from her waist and tracing a line up her chest, between her breasts, and cupped her face in its palm. "Wouldn't that be nice, Ai-chan? My, you must really be enjoying this... And you were so defiant before, weren't you, my dear?"

"Yes, indeed... I suppose we all have our secret vices, and from the look of it, yours seem to be... Being used as a plaything. Isn't the irony delicious, Ai-chan?" The demon snickered smugly. Releasing her face from his hand, Luju returned it down to her heated loins, his fingers closing around the toy and he began pulling it out ever so lightly, seemingly bent on cheating at his own game.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Airi bit her lip as she listened to the demon speak, a shudder crawling through her skin at her reaction to his suggestion. Come here more often? The strongest impulse in her wanted nothing more than to see what other forms of discipline the unholy creature ravaging her could come up with, and it found the terror that that inspired in the rest of her, a terror of utterly losing herself, delicious.

"You know that I'm only defiant to see who can actually punish me for it, Luju-sama," Airi panted, still focusing on holding the heavy toy tight in the slick tunnel of her cunt as every one of Luju's thrusts made it jolt inside her. The combination of his fucking and the shifting of the dildo was making her inner muscles quake suspiciously; she could feel another orgasm building and spoke through her moans, "I will not sub for a weakling."

She moaned as it shifted again and squeezed her ass muscles a little tighter around his thick cock, hoping to distract him as she felt him tug gently on the toy she was clinging to. She had just enough self-possession to know that she wanted her wish, no matter how skilled his erotic tactics were. That was ironic, that a seemingly rule-obsessed demon was going to break his own rules to win.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:08 am

The truth of the matter was that while Luju was obsessed with the rules, he also saw himself as being above the very same rules he forcibly held other people to. What need for rules did a god need, after all? And here, in the Basement, Luju might as well have been a god in his own right, Airi's fate in the palm of his hand. Such a notion only made him more excited. This was true power. This was true control. Domination at its finest.

He wasn't just going to blatantly cheat, though. The demon grabbed a firmer hold on the toy, using his thumb to push the vibrator to an even higher setting, and slid it back into Airi's slippery hole, pressing it against her insides despite his thrusts from behind. He would have been lying if he said he wasn't interested in just what she would ask for if she won. He was born of temptation, after all. And it might have been his greatest strength... It was also his greatest weakness.

"Well, I can see that you're a glutton for punishment and discipline, aren't you? Why, you remind me of someone else... But even as defiant as you are, I will still break you in, Ai-chan. That's a promise, my dear. I will break you in, no matter how many punishments it may take me." The demon allowed his thumb to brush against her clit, the rough texture of his skin scraping against the sensitive nub. "And I'll enjoy every second of it, Ai-chan!"

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 am

Airi felt an exultant shudder run through the demon fucking her a moment before he pushed the vibrator to an even higher setting, making her catch her full lip in her teeth and groan lewdly as he shoved the buzzing dildo back into her.

"Ah! God!" Airi cried out as Luju's thumb brushed her clit, making her grind against him as even more intense wave of heat poured through her, radiating through her flushed skin to the icy pallor of Luju's bare chest. To her horror, she felt the heavy, vibrating dildo slide out of her just a fraction as she writhed and forced herself to tighten around it. The grip made her honeyed passage hum all the more with its incessant buzzing, and she moaned aloud as she clung to the toy tormenting her for all she was worth, riding out the spike of pleasure as Luju toyed with her.

Her mind cleared slowly as the wave passed, fading back into reality with the same sensation and speed as crawling out of quicksand. Relief faded quickly into curiosity, even as Airi continued to obediently pump the large cock thrusting into the voluptuous curves of her ass, she asked, "Luju-sama? Who do I remind you of?"

It was the least consequential of her responses that she voiced, her thoughts taking her on a much darker journey. She was curious, but her real concerns were not something she wanted to discuss with the prideful demon at whose mercy she found herself. Mercy. Ha. Still, she knew that she would enjoy the "punishments" as well, something that still bothered her more than a little, in the moments when her head was clear enough to remember that.

But he can't really break me in. I'll play while I'm in the basement, but as long as I stay out of here, I'm free. The thought had the taste of denial to it, but Airi was growing used to telling herself comforting lies to preserve her sense of self. They did very little to distract her from the humiliation of her own lustful noises and the rhythmic smack of her skin against the demon's as he pierced her over and over again, or the view of her own bouncing flesh as she shuddered between the powerful sensations of the toy tormenting her sensitive and soaking cunt and the cock thrusting into her tight, round ass.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh, no one that concerns you, Ai-chan..." The demon laughed, pushing aside those memories. The time to focus on was now, after all. This game was just getting interesting. Dragging the toy out again, Luju watched as it slowly slid out of Airi's cunt, despite her futile efforts to keep it trapped within. It barely left her when the demon thrust it back in, filling her up again with its girth. It was simply too much fun toying with her like this. "Beside... You aren't angry at me anymore, are you? Far from it... You're enjoying this just as much as I am, perhaps even more. Surely you don't think that if you enjoy it, it'll make it easier on you? Oh, nooooo..." Luju finished, exhaling out the word.

His thrusts were getting faster and faster, the length burying itself into her tight ass every time. He knew he was going to come quite soon, and that the girl would be winning their little game. It wasn't quite as if she had defeated him, at any rate. The curiosity of what she would ask for was simply too strong, and so... Allowing her the hollow victory, the demon grunted as he buried his cock within her, just as ropes of cum came spurting out into her. Still clutching the toy, Luju made sure to keep it buried deeply within her, the toy vibrating powerfully against her insides. Giving out a long sigh, the demon brought his lips close to her ear as he withdrew the toy, dropping it to the side and buried the fingers that had been stroking her clit into her wet hole, teasing her from the inside. "You win," The demon spoke, in a mocking tone that made it apparent that she had only won because he permitted it. "What do you want from me?"

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm

"You're enjoying this as much as I am, perhaps even more."

It was true, and the truth of it was only fueling Airi's internal conflict, admittedly one-sided as it was at the moment. Her hands twisted helplessly in their bonds and she shook her head in mute protest, even as her hungry cunt eagerly accepted the vibrating dildo as he thrust it back into her. The vibrations coupled with his quickening thrusts drove her wild, and she screamed as the pleasure overtook her, her long-suppressed orgasm finally roaring through her, making her slick channel clutch at the toy pleasuring her, feeding her lust further as she rode the cock buried in her abused ass. Moaning heavily as she regained control of herself, Airi gasped as she felt Luju jerk inside her, the movement bringing another spike of pleasure through her exhausted body as he came inside her with a satisfied sigh.

Airi's head hung low, her hair sliding forward to cover her face as humiliated flames burned in her cheeks. At least the others had to cheat with drugs or something to make it feel this good... She had never been one to feel ashamed for what made her feel good, but she had never sunk to this level of debasement, either. The mocking, "You win" in her ear, said as he teased her with his fingers- and, much to her fury, she moaned in response, apparently insatiable- only deepened her sense of shame until she wished she could sink through the floor.

What did she want from him? She wanted all of this to have never happened... and she wanted him to keep playing with her, his pet, until she collapsed from exhaustion or his ingenuity was exhausted, whichever happened second. He's not patient, she warned herself Pick something quickly or he might just withdraw the offer. That thought inspired such a terror in her that she spoke before she even knew what she requested, an offer that was the closest she could come to appeasing both impulses.

"... After you're done with me, make me forget my detention here. Replace it with something else if you want; I just don't want to remember this." Airi bowed her head further, refusing to look at the demon whose smug face hovered just at the corner of her vision. "Please."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 am

Luju chuckled as he shifted away from his plaything, allowing Airi to lay down against the floor, which wasn't quite cold due to their activities. Positioning himself until he was above her, his hands and knees holding him up, Luju smiled down at the girl. "I'm afraid you overestimate my abilities. My power affect the body... Not the mind." The demon gave Airi a smug grin, while he shrugged in mock-apology, not really seeming too sorry about it. "If it was within my power, I would do that, Ai-chan... But unfortunately, it isn't. The demon then lowered himself along her body, a hand sliding across her lithe tummy. Despite having enjoyed such a delightful game, it seemed that he was up to something else, not really planning on giving her a chance to rest or process what had happened to bring her to this point.

"You will have to think of something else, I'm afraid... But worry not, Ai-chan, I shall allow you time to decide on your prize. But do not expect too great a reward... Some things are simply beyond my ability." The demon spoke as he pressed his palm down onto Airi's stomach, concentrating on leeching as much of the lust that had been ignited within her, bringing all of it to a single place. "In the meantime..." Luju grinned as he closed his palm into a fist, sweeping it down her stomach and toward her open legs where he was currently kneeling before. "I'll just help myself to your lust, Ai-chan." The demon smiled as his fist somehow left behind what appeared to be fine powder of the deepest crimson color possible, keeping it together in what was obviously a coke line. Lowering his head toward the girl's stomach, the demon pressed one nostril shut as she began snorting up the concentrated lust, sending waves of erotic energy flowing everywhere in his body. Tossing back his head quickly, the demon exhaled as he rubbed his nose and dusted off any traces of the red powder. "I can tell that you're really enjoying being humiliated and abused, aren't you?"

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 am

Lying bonelessly limp, Airi stared up at the demon crouched over her, the mellowness following her orgasm still tingeing her expression as she watched the play of emotion on his smug face. Amusement, arrogance, mockery, arrogance again... mentally, she shook herself out of her distraction. Come up with something else! she ordered herself.

Her eyes shot down to his hand as it stroked her lean stomach, watching warily as he pressed down on it and barely hearing his words. Her breathing sped, full orbs rising and falling as she felt a molten heat gather beneath his hand, the feeling suspiciously similar to the orgasms he had forced on her with a snap of his fingers. She gasped, grinding against his leg as he drew the condensed lust from her before falling back, utterly pliant as the heat left her.

Unfocused eyes followed Luju's movements as he made lines of the powder, its scorched crimson hue vivid against her creamy pale skin. The post-sex languor still made her body feel soft, heavy, oddly detached from her consciousness which watched with dismay as the demon did lines off of her stomach while she lay docilely at his knees, a pretty flower waiting on his whim, two red rings of bite marks showing his claim on her.

You look like a common crack whore, she snarled at herself. Any reaction that that thought could have provoked was smothered when Luju straightened and spoke again, and she remembered that she still had a request to make. She was enjoying herself; that was the problem. Knowing he could sense her misgivings anyway, she spoke. "I enjoy it... too much," she said, every word choked past the tattered remnants of her pride. "Is the duration of the detention in your control? If so, my request is that you end it early." Before I find out anything else about myself that I don't want to know, she added silently.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Luju merely smiled down at his victim, amused at the request. "Very well, I shall allow you to leave before the end of your detention, Ai-chan. You forget, though, my dear... I'm a demon. If you aren't specific, then it just leaves me with opportunities to get creative. Therefore..." Luju grinned as he leaned forward, lowering his body down close to the girl's own, leaving little space in between the two. "I shall allow you to leave a minute before your time here's up. I believe that takes care of everything neatly, yes? I trust you have no complaints, Ai-chan?" The tone of his voice left little doubt that he did not want to hear her raise any fuss. The demon then brought his face even closer to the girl's, lips breathing air in and out softly just beside her ear. "Now, shall we find out how much you're really enjoying this?"

Luju gave her a twisted grin, stifling the laughter in his throat, as he withdrew from her, allowing his hands to slide down her thighs. The skin was creamy smooth under his fingers, but it was the lust within her that called out to him the most. She radiated with it, despite how she felt about herself. She was completely soaked in it. And he wanted more. Lining up with her hole, the demon merely gave his pet another mocking grin as his cock began sliding into Airi's entrance. As with before, he was none too gentle, instead pushing his hard shaft into her roughly. It wasn't long until he forced the length of his cock into Airi, and it wasn't long until he slid an arm under the girl's back, pushing her body up against his. Only then did Luju settled back onto his knees, allowing his prey to lean against his body. "Now, Ai-chan... Unless you want me to recommend to the school that you be given additional hours for disciplinary action, show me how much you're enjoying this. Show me how much you're loving being humiliated and used. Show me just how badly you want it."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 am

Airi closed her eyes as if to shut out the demon's words, only comprehending the fatal flaw in her request as the demon deftly took advantage of it. Feeling his unholy presence as a line of heat on her skin, it proved as impossible for her to block him out, just as it was impossible to stop berating herself for her idiotic slip. How could she have been so careless?

Shudders ran through her nubile form as his hot breath blew through her hair and tickled her ear, and she cringed reflexively as he took hold of her well-muscled thighs, the slap of her naivete quelling the hold her lust had on her. She wriggled in his grasp, trying to reclaim some sense of her own will in the futile struggle, the shame of her failure to outsmart the demon fueling her sense of identity even as the shame ate at her.

The movement of her tired body proved no real obstacle to the demon, only helping him to sheath himself in her. She gasped at the invasion, wide eyes locked on the demon's grinning face as he forced himself into her no longer struggling body, his victory reminding her of the pointlessness of her resistance. The shame that had initially provoked her spirit into wakefulness was what forced it to retreat again to a safe place where she could deny her actions; as Luju's arm pulled her into his lap, his cock still buried in the hot satin of her pussy, she could feel her slavish persona rising to take the reins.

She leaned against the demon's muscled chest, the soft warmth of her full orbs pressed against him as the new position forced his cock further into her depths. At Luju's command, she shifted back obediently, the sensitive points of her nipples just brushing his skin with every breath as she turned her face up to him. She clenched around him as she straddled his lap, her shapely legs spread around him and her arms bound behind her, her eyes hesitating just short of his as she begged softly, "Please, Luju-sama, use your Ai-chan. Your pet needs to be violated and dominated!"

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next